I have Episode 7,8,9 proof, here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
George Lucas On the Future of Star Wars
Lucas on whether we'll ever see Episode VIII.
by Eric Goldman
March 5, 2007 - This past weekend, George Lucas was honored at the Museum of Television and Radio's William S. Paley Television Festival. Fittingly, the conversation was mostly about Lucas's television work, both past and present, including The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles and the two upcoming Star Wars oriented television series he is developing. However, Lucas also touched upon his future film work, including whether there might be any more Star Wars movies.

Lucas called them "the mysterious other Star Wars movies," referring to ongoing fan speculation on whether there might ever be an Episode VII, VIII and IX. Lucas said comments he made long ago were misconstrued as absolute statements, explaining that when he first was making the Star Wars films and was asked about future sequels, he had remarked, off the cuff, "Maybe we'll do another when the actors are all 80." However, the writer/director than laughed and added that, "What I didn't realize is, I'll be 80." Lucas noted that future Star Wars movies were, "An idea that seemed amusing at the time, but doesn't seem realistic now."

As for what films he will be working on, Lucas said that he'd been trying to get Indiana Jones 4 and Red Tails made for years, but is now, "Just about to get them finished." Indiana Jones 4 goes into production soon for a May 2008 release, but Lucas's comments seem to hint there will be an announcement in the not too distant future about the long in development Red Tails, which focuses on the Tuskegee Airmen -- African-American pilots who fought in World War II.

Lucas spent much of the time during this appearance explaining the difficulties he sees in the film business, and why he will be focusing more on television in the future, which he thinks is more "fun." Regarding his oft-mentioned "little, experimental" films he wishes to make, he reiterated his desire to do just that, but added these projects, "Might not make it into theaters."

For more on Lucas's conversation at the Paley Fest, including more details on the two upcoming Star Wars TV shows, check out the full article on IGN TV!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas is only talking a 16 year break from Star Wars. Come May 2021, 2024 and 2027 will be the release of Star Wars: Episode VII,VIII,IX A.K.A The Sequel Trilogy (The Fallen Hero, The Republic in Crisis and Victory of the Force). Also look at this article for a minute. He said he might do another Star Wars Trilogy when the actors (Mark Hamill, Carris Fisher, Harrison Ford and Billy Dee Williams) are in their 80s. 80-16=64 which is how old Lucas is today. Now Revenge of the Sith (Episode III) was made in 2005. If we add 16 years to 2005 (2005+16="2021) which of course is the year Episode 7-The Fallen Hero comes out. Which all indicates that Mickey Suttle is for real and is a consultant for George Lucas. Haaaa beat that Scourge idiots:-P

xxxpoppunker182
again the names for episode 7 8 9 came from supershadow. lucas isnt making anymore star wars movies

Darth Hord
First off A LINK would be nice second of all if it is true it is not full of the bullsh*t on SS.com.

coolmovies
Somebody should ban him

Darth Hord
yea, can one of the moderators close one of the 2 or better yet both because i know there will be a lot of bashing

Deadmandelux3
I actually don't want him to be banned. We will get through to this lad one day. Just hope that day is sooner then the latter.

Darth Hord
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD 2!!!!

Manslayer
Oh jedikatarn stfu you SS cock sucker. Nobody gives a shit about you. Now plz stfu and some one ban him

Darth Hord
laughing laughing laughing

Darth Hord
Every locked thread on this page of the eu forum is from u katarn

JediKatarn1
I'm not crazy, delusional, suicidal or mentally ill. Supershadow is my friend. He is not a fraud, he is not a fake and he is the next creator to Star Wars: 7,8,9 truly and for sure. You doubt the word of a great man. He has done no wrong just because you snear him down with your EU BS. He is my good friend. The real Alex Sweers (Darth Sweers) should be recognized for his acievement, honor and hard work for Mr. Suttle. Booo to the Scourge. Another thing I have a girlfriend you jerks.
Now....surly but truthfully let the words of God pierce your dark souls.

"Our father who art in heaven
hollow be thy name. Thy kingdom
come thy will be done, on earth and
as tis in heaven, give us this day and our
daily bread, forgive us our tres passes as
we forgive thos who tress pass against us
lead us not into temptation, but deliever us
from,"EVIL."

"Hail Mary full of grace, the lord is with you
bless it art thou among woman and bless it
is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Hail Mary mother
of God pray for our sinners now and at the our of
our deaths"

"Thine is the kingdom, and the power and the Glory
forever and ever."

Amen smile

Darth Hord
Holyf*ckin sh*t LEAVE RELIGION OUT OF STAR WARS! SOMEONE BAN THIS KID and ur gf is probably shadow with a wig

Darth Hord
HOW ABOUT U POST A LINK TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS? other than shadow cause his word is MEANINGLESS

Darth Hord
Every one here doesn't like u why bother coming back we just bash u

ThoraxeRMG
I hope this guy will be banned..

xxxpoppunker182
edikatarn1 supershadow is listed on many star wars sites as unreliable and to stay away from it no one belives you and i just realized this isnt even worth it

OB1-adobe
GL openly said that he was reluctant about the making of indy 4 and that it was the doing of Spielbergs thing

Tangible God
Yet more proof to back up South Park's claim that Spielberg owns Lucas' mind.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yet more proof to back up South Park's claim that Spielberg owns Lucas' mind.

This is funny. laughing laughing

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
I'm not crazy, delusional, suicidal or mentally ill. Supershadow is my friend.

laughing out loud

That's all I needed to read.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.