Zoom vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
It's on.

SumOfAllFear
zoom 10/10 how is hulk going to hit zoom??

Citizen V
no expression

Zoom

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME.

Soljer
Zoom. 10/10.

Are you stoned?

strengthkills
What is Zoom capable of,I have only seen his name Once.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Zoom. 10/10.

Are you stoned?

shifty

Estacado
Zoom.

Badabing
WW Hulk.

Galan007
Originally posted by strengthkills
What is Zoom capable of,I have only seen his name Once. At his height,

Zoom was MUCH faster than Flash, could hit harder then Superman, and could "thunder-snap". laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by llagrok
shifty laughing smokin'

strengthkills
Originally posted by Galan007
At his height,

Zoom was MUCH faster than Flash, could hit harder then Superman, and could "thunder-snap". laughing out loud Ok,he wins ...but is the reason he punches harder than supes that infinite mass punch or something.

Galan007
Ok,he wins ...but is the reason he punches harder than supes that infinite mass punch or something. Nope, those were just his normal punches..

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH uses many thunderclaps, knocks him down and takes him out. All the while Gorilla Grodd is watching

Estacado
no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH uses many thunderclaps, knocks him down and takes him out. All the while Gorilla Grodd is watching Originally posted by Estacado
no expression

Cosmic Cube
Wow... people must have a lot of respect for this new Hulk. He will get owned here.

What a mismatch.

Hulk wouldn't even be aware of Zoom's presence.

Cosmic Cube

Tyrant
All of Zoom's punches will practically bounce off Hulk until he break his hands, and Hulk smashes him.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Tyrant
All of Zoom's punches will practically bounce off Hulk until he break his hands, and Hulk smashes him. No they won't they didn't when he hit Wonder Woman who has taken hits from superman. and she said he hit harder than supes. then their is the fact that Hulk has been injured several times in WWH. He just heals from it. She-Hulk made him bleed when she hit his nose in WWH2. and she's only less than class 100 currently. Zoom would hit many more times with much more power than that. and Hulk would never touch him.

SevenShackles
zoom zoom a zoom!
zoom zoom zoom!

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Didn't Zoom lose to Gorilla Grodd?

Rorschach
Didn't Zoom lose to Gorilla Grodd?

No. I don't even recall them ever fighting.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Rorschach
No. I don't even recall them ever fighting.

They met

Rorschach
They met

But they never fought, at least not in any of the Flash comics I own.

Wally West
I can't remember Zoom fighting Grodd either, although it could have been in a Villans United thing or in some of the recent issues of Flash I haven't bothered to read. Would be an interesting match actually, Grodd is one of my favourite rogues.

As for this fight I don't see how Hulk is ever going to hit Zoom, but its also not been shown exactly how much it takes to put WWH down, if its even possible to KO him because hes just shrugged off hits for lots of top tiers so far. I assume he can be KO'd eventually, but Zoom will need to wear him down a lot and not do anything stupid where Hulk might get his hands on him,

llagrok
Zoom was injured by Grodd before he got any of his powers.

MeisterJudge
Zoom. Running at his speed, his punches should be deadly.

Punch yourself in slowmotion. It dont hurts. Punch yourself really fast. It hurts. Punch yourself a few milliard times as hard as you normally can, and your head flies off into space.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Superherovandal
No they won't they didn't when he hit Wonder Woman who has taken hits from superman. and she said he hit harder than supes. then their is the fact that Hulk has been injured several times in WWH. He just heals from it. She-Hulk made him bleed when she hit his nose in WWH2. and she's only less than class 100 currently. Zoom would hit many more times with much more power than that. and Hulk would never touch him. Ya, but Hulk gets more durable when he gets angry.

Unless you think Zoom can hurt someone as durable as Galactus... ermm

MeisterJudge
Ya, but Hulk gets more durable when he gets angry.

Unless you think Zoom can hurt someone as durable as Galactus... ermm

It takes time for Hulk to get angry.
Zoom attacks instantly.

Rorschach
Originally posted by MeisterJudge
Zoom attacks instantly.

DC Fanboy.

Just accept that your DC character looses to the Hulk.

MeisterJudge
DC Fanboy.

Just accept that your DC character looses to the Hulk.

I am definately not a DC fanboy. I have always liked Marvel better.
Fact is, hw heavy is Hulk? 300-2000 kilo? Where as Zoom punches a lot harder than Superman. He sent Wonder Woman crossing the world with a easy punch. An uppercut, and Hulks head will fly off. And Hulk can not heal from getting his head off.

Juntai
Fact is, hw heavy is Hulk? 300-2000 kilo? Where as Zoom punches a lot harder than Superman. He sent Wonder Woman crossing the world with a easy punch. An uppercut, and Hulks head will fly off. And Hulk can not heal from getting his head off. I believe Superman punched Wonder Woman a lot farther than part-way across the world. In fact, it was part-way across the solar system.

Tyrant
Zoom attacks instantly. Nope.
One time he wasn't angry, and the next minute... he WAS!!!

Hulk once vibrated his hands at 1/9 times the speed of light.
Zoom attacking instantly? My Aunt Petunia.

MeisterJudge
Originally posted by Juntai
I believe Superman punched Wonder Woman a lot farther than part-way across the world. In fact, it was part-way across the solar system.

Well... Wondwer Woman HERSELF stated that Zoom punched harder than Superman, and he didnt even punched her his hardest, just so she landed in Amazona so her people could see her lose.

Rorschach

Then why are you saying Zoom can beat teh Hulk?

Fact is, hw heavy is Hulk? 300-2000 kilo? Where as Zoom punches a lot harder than Superman.

But not as hard as Hulk! Thing in Hulk's pants is harder than Zoom's punches!

He sent Wonder Woman crossing the world with a easy punch.

Hulk can punch people across the Galaxy! Just check the Hulk respect thread.

An uppercut, and Hulks head will fly off. And Hulk can not heal from getting his head off.

laughing

Teh Hulk can heal from anything.

MeisterJudge
Nope.
One time he wasn't angry, and the next minute... he WAS!!!

Hulk once vibrated his hands at 1/9 times the speed of light.
Zoom attacking instantly? My Aunt Petunia.

You know how fast Zoom moves?
Even 1/9 of the speed of light is standing still next to him. And the picosecond before Hulk gets angry, his head is in space... Check my post above.

Rorschach
I believe Superman punched Wonder Woman a lot farther than part-way across the world. In fact, it was part-way across the solar system.

Yeah, and Zoom punching Wonder Woman from country to country happened before the Sacrifice storyline. I doubt she still thinks Zoom punches harder than Superman.

MeisterJudge
Then why are you saying Zoom can beat teh Hulk?

But not as hard as Hulk! Thing in Hulk's pants is harder than Zoom's punches!

Hulk can punch people across the Galaxy! Just check the Hulk respect thread.

laughing

Teh Hulk can heal from anything.

I am not voting in Zooms favor because i like him better, jsut because i think he wins.

And Hulk can not heal from getting his head punched off.
And Zoom ddint punched his hardest, just an easy punch to send her to Amazona so her village could see her lose. He stated that himself. And WonderWoman said that Zoom punched harder than Superman.

Juntai
Well... Wondwer Woman HERSELF stated that Zoom punched harder than Superman, and he didnt even punched her his hardest, just so she landed in Amazona so her people could see her lose. That was prior to Superman punching her like I mentioned, and snapping her arm like a skinny twig.

Rorschach
And WonderWoman said that Zoom punched harder than Superman.

That was before Sacrifice. Things have changed.

MeisterJudge
That was prior to Superman punching her like I mentioned, and snapping her arm like a skinny twig.

Well, i dont read comics, and know nothing about it besides KMC scans... So i dont know about that storyline. Anyways, even through Zoom don punch harder than Superman anymore, he should still be able to punch WW Hulks head off. I dont know the gap between Hulk and WW Hulk, but ordinary Hulk took damage from Capmessed

Juntai
That was before Sacrifice. Things have changed. Superman also said Guy Gardner hits harder than Doomsday.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

MeisterJudge
That was before Sacrifice. Things have changed.

Okay. But still, his punchingpower should be enough to make Hulk headless. I dont read comics, but from UltimateSpidermans ste, you can read them.. I have looked around on the WW Hulk pages a bit and seen him getting smascked around by Iron Man and stuff like that.

Rorschach
Superman also said Guy Gardner hits harder than Doomsday.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously? eek!

Juntai
Well, i dont read comics, and know nothing about it besides KMC scans... So i dont know about that storyline. Anyways, even through Zoom don punch harder than Superman anymore, he should still be able to punch WW Hulks head off. I dont know the gap between Hulk and WW Hulk, but ordinary Hulk took damage from Capmessed They both know Zoom wins this, they're just playing around.
And I fully expect them to respond to this with something equally as obnoxious.

Juntai
Seriously? eek! Yep, when he was Warrior.

Tyrant
You know how fast Zoom moves?
Even 1/9 of the speed of light is standing still next to him. And the picosecond before Hulk gets angry, his head is in space... Check my post above. Ya, I do.
But Hulk can react to f*cking QUICKSILVER!

Superman also said Guy Gardner hits harder than Doomsday.
roll eyes (sarcastic) Understandable.

Citizen V
Dude, whats up with this?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Citizen V
Dude, whats up with this? It popped up into my mind...

boriquaking55
Hulk would get slapped down. Pass that weed mang, share the wealth

MeisterJudge
Ya, I do.
But Hulk can react to f*cking QUICKSILVER!

Understandable.

Quicksilver is not as fast as Zoom. Not even close. And Quicksilver literally ran into Hulks hand. Zoom is many million times as fast as Quicksilver.

MeisterJudge
They both know Zoom wins this, they're just playing around.
And I fully expect them to respond to this with something equally as obnoxious.

I started to think that after Tyrant brung up the Quicksilverthing...
They just wanna piss me off so i miss my trialchance to return legally to KMC...

Tyrant
Quicksilver is not as fast as Zoom. Not even close. And Quicksilver literally ran into Hulks hand. Zoom is many million times as fast as Quicksilver. Can you prove that Zoom is any faster than Quicksilver?

I don't want shoddy explanations, I want scans.

MeisterJudge
Can you prove that Zoom is any faster than Quicksilver?

I don't want shoddy explanations, I want scans.

A scan? I dont think i need to show you the scan where Hulk hits him, yet, Hulk couldnt hit Wolverinebig grin Quicksilver has always been depicted to move at the speed of sound, and he is not in class with Zoom.
And i will ignore you, as you do this to annoy me.

Estacado
Zoom is not faster then Quicksilver.

Tyrant
A scan? I dont think i need to show you the scan where Hulk hits him, yet, Hulk couldnt hit Wolverinebig grin Quicksilver has always been depicted to move at the speed of sound, and he is not in class with Zoom.
And i will ignore you, as you do this to annoy me. Where's the beef?
I want meat and cheese, not tofu.

This is the first time we talked though... unless... SOCK!
But nah, you don't seem sock-ish, like that idiot judge, so you're cool in my books.

MeisterJudge
Where's the beef?
I want meat and cheese, not tofu.

This is the first time we talked though... unless... SOCK!
But nah, you don't seem sock-ish, like that idiot judge, so you're cool in my books.

I am The Judge. And you know. Talking to me like an idiot tells more about yourself than about me.

Tyrant
I am The Judge. And you know. Talking to me like an idiot tells more about yourself than about me. Wow...
You're really learning how to hide your identity.
Hell, I doubt I would have guessed it was you.
As much as I don't like judge, I have to give credit where credit's due.
You r da kmC owners!

But, I really was confused... I mean, you're on your way to Whirly status at this rate...

MeisterJudge
Wow...
You're really learning how to hide your identity.
Hell, I doubt I would have guessed it was you.
As much as I don't like judge, I have to give credit where credit's due.
You r da kmC owners!

But, I really was confused... I mean, you're on your way to Whirly status at this rate...

Thanks, i guess... But its only natural that my spelling has increased when typing on a english forum for more than a year.

Tyrant
Thanks, i guess... But its only natural that my spelling has increased when typing on a english forum for more than a year. You bet your gosh darn rear end it will.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Estacado
Zoom is not faster then Quicksilver. how is he NOT faster than quicksilver. in his battle with Flash who was powered up everyone was literally standing still including supes. what has QS shown to even be as fast as Flash?

Soljer
Originally posted by Superherovandal
how is he NOT faster than quicksilver. in his battle with Flash who was powered up everyone was literally standing still including supes. what has QS shown to even be as fast as Flash?

Zoom is nowhere NEAR as fast as quicksilver.

Rather, he exists outside the timestream, and can APPEAR to have 'super speed.'

In reality, his power is time, not speed.

SumOfAllFear
i think zoom 10/10 unless someone can prove otherwise.

Tork
Zoom ftw.

Superherovandal
quicksilver no longer has any form of super-speed does he. and technically he's not faster but in terms of who would reach who first or who would react first he's definitely not faster.

Surfer's Rules
Zoom is nowhere NEAR as fast as quicksilver.

Rather, he exists outside the timestream, and can APPEAR to have 'super speed.'

In reality, his power is time, not speed.

Someone's thinking here. What strength class would you say Zoom is in? Class 100? Higher?

Soljer
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Someone's thinking here. What strength class would you say Zoom is in? Class 100? Higher?

Depends. Is he picking up something, or punching?

As far as punching goes, he'd be quintillion class, easy, if not more.

And him snapping his fingers is like a thunderclap from the Hulk....

Surfer's Rules
Depends. Is he picking up something, or punching?

As far as punching goes, he'd be quintillion class, easy, if not more.

And him snapping his fingers is like a thunderclap from the Hulk....

You see, Zoom's a complicated character because DC kinda funked him up. They gave his powerset implications that they can't remain consistent with, so the character quite poorly defined which is bothersome. He hit WW very hard, but I've heard he's just a regular human as far as strength. So how how did he generate all that force? That's really the million dollar question isn't it. As you said, he isn't running fast, so it's not the result of a lot of momentum. So what exactly is it? Do you know? Have you given it any thought?

Soljer
You see, Zoom's a complicated character because DC kinda funked him up. They gave his powerset implications that they can't remain consistent with, so the character quite poorly defined which is bothersome. He hit WW very hard, but I've heard he's just a regular human as far as strength. So how how did he generate all that force? That's really the million dollar question isn't it. As you said, he isn't running fast, so it's not the result of a lot of momentum. So what exactly is it? Do you know? Have you given it any thought?

He IS moving fast, to our time frame.

The thing is, to him, he's just walking around. Throwing a normal punch.

Take the punch that YOU throw. Compress that time frame millions of times over.....

The punch you threw is now travelling faster than the speed of light, even though, as far as you're concerned, you just threw a regular old punch.

Get it? Relative to us, since time is compressed so much, the speed is INCREDIBLE.

However, to Zoom, he's just going at a normal human's pace.

The REAL question when it comes to zoom is 'how the hell does he have so much endurance?'

He raced around the world with the Flash - Zoom's powerset gives him the 'speed' to keep up with the flash, but how the hell does it give him the endurance?

Surfer's Rules
He IS moving fast, to our time frame.

The thing is, to him, he's just walking around. Throwing a normal punch.

Take the punch that YOU throw. Compress that time frame millions of times over.....

The punch you threw is now travelling faster than the speed of light, even though, as far as you're concerned, you just threw a regular old punch.

Get it? Relative to us, since time is compressed so much, the speed is INCREDIBLE.

However, to Zoom, he's just going at a normal human's pace.

The REAL question when it comes to zoom is 'how the hell does he have so much endurance?'

He raced around the world with the Flash - Zoom's powerset gives him the 'speed' to keep up with the flash, but how the hell does it give him the endurance?

I think you hit the nail on the head. His speed is based on relativistic realtionship with the observer and not actually on his actual speed. Thus, when I accelerate my fist through the tiem dilation field, my friend would perceive a super-luminal punch, but once it exits the field and strikes my friend it would be any faster or slower than I actually threw the punch. I'd be punching him a gagillion times in a second, but all those punches would be connecting with no more force than what I applied to them. When Zoloman was punching Batman, it was just like Zoloman punching him a lot, and nothing more. Same with Superman. With the GL "Houdini" feat, he just took as much time as he needed to get free, possibly just outpacing the Oan energy, but that's hard to understand really.

SO Hulk will be hardpressed to touch Zoom, but Zoom would be hardpressed to hurt Hulk. Stalemate. If Zoloman had some kinda super top tier-killing weapon then it'd be logical for him to take Hulk down.

Soljer
I think you hit the nail on the head. His speed is based on relativistic realtionship with the observer and not actually on his actual speed. Thus, when I accelerate my fist through the tiem dilation field, my friend would perceive a super-luminal punch, but once it exits the field and strikes my friend it would be any faster or slower than I actually threw the punch. I'd be punching him a gagillion times in a second, but all those punches would be connecting with no more force than what I applied to them. When Zoloman was punching Batman, it was just like Zoloman punching him a lot, and nothing more. Same with Superman. With the GL "Houdini" feat, he just took as much time as he needed to get free, possibly just outpacing the Oan energy, but that's hard to understand really.

SO Hulk will be hardpressed to touch Zoom, but Zoom would be hardpressed to hurt Hulk. Stalemate. If Zoloman had some kinda super top tier-killing weapon then it'd be logical for him to take Hulk down.

I'm afraid that while it SHOULD work like that, it doesn't.

Zoom's punches have been described as harder hitting than Supermans. Reason it any way you want, that's a top-tier-killing-weapon.

Surfer's Rules
I'm afraid that while it SHOULD work like that, it doesn't.

Zoom's punches have been described as harder hitting than Supermans. Reason it any way you want, that's a top-tier-killing-weapon.

That is the problem. It's impossible to reason. It shouldn't be possible unless he has class 100 strength. But considering that Batman can brush of punches from hit he obviously doesn't. How do you reconcile Batman brushing his punches with what happened to WW?

Soljer
That is the problem. It's impossible to reason. It shouldn't be possible unless he has class 100 strength. But considering that Batman can brush of punches from hit he obviously doesn't. How do you reconcile Batman brushing his punches with what happened to WW?

Zoom restraining himself.

He's always been a good-bad-guy, you know? He's always striving to make the heroes BETTER at what they do.

King_Mungi
Batman has taken blows from Superman, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy, etc. Does that take away the fact their class 100 characters? No, it's just Batman is Batman. Apples and oranges.

Hell even Cap defeated the Hulk on his own.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Batman has taken blows from Superman, Black Adam, Solomon Grundy, etc. Does that take away the fact their class 100 characters? No, it's just Batman is Batman. Apples and oranges.

Hell even Cap defeated the Hulk on his own.

That too.

There's always the "he's batman. no expression" excuse.

Surfer's Rules
So unlike with Superman, Zoom's punches should actually hurt Hulk?

King_Mungi
So unlike with Superman, Zoom's punches should actually hurt Hulk?

....Why wouldn't Superman's punches even hurt the Hulk? Hell She-Hulk punches have hurt WWH and she is no Superman.

Surfer's Rules
Originally posted by King_Mungi
....Why wouldn't Superman's punches even hurt the Hulk? Hell She-Hulk punches have hurt WWH and she is no Superman.

Sorry, I meant Zoom's punches, which didn't hurt Superman are sposed to hurt Hulk? Or was he holding back then too. And how would a class 100 pulling is punches not have ANY effect if hits him that many times?

King_Mungi
Sorry, I meant Zoom's punches, which didn't hurt Superman are sposed to hurt Hulk? Or was he holding back then too. And how would a class 100 pulling is punches not have ANY effect if hits him that many times?

Even just recently he was taking on Hal Jordan, Wonder Woman and Superman and his punches were definetly being felt by them all. Wonder Woman is not far behind Superman and she was being rocked by Zoom's blows.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
zoom 10/10 how is hulk going to hit zoom?? Originally posted by Citizen V
no expression

Zoom

EVERY.
SINGLE.
TIME. Originally posted by Soljer
Zoom. 10/10.

Are you stoned? Originally posted by Estacado
Zoom. Originally posted by Galan007
At his height,

Zoom was MUCH faster than Flash, could hit harder then Superman, and could "thunder-snap". laughing out loud Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow... people must have a lot of respect for this new Hulk. He will get owned here.

What a mismatch.

Hulk wouldn't even be aware of Zoom's presence. Originally posted by SevenShackles
zoom zoom a zoom!
zoom zoom zoom! Originally posted by Superherovandal
No they won't they didn't when he hit Wonder Woman who has taken hits from superman. and she said he hit harder than supes. then their is the fact that Hulk has been injured several times in WWH. He just heals from it. She-Hulk made him bleed when she hit his nose in WWH2. and she's only less than class 100 currently. Zoom would hit many more times with much more power than that. and Hulk would never touch him. Originally posted by Juntai
They both know Zoom wins this, they're just playing around.
And I fully expect them to respond to this with something equally as obnoxious. Originally posted by boriquaking55
Hulk would get slapped down. Pass that weed mang, share the wealth
Pfft. So wrong.
DC Fanboy.

Just accept that your DC character looses to the Hulk. Exactly.

strengthkills
So what you are saying is zoom wins cause he moves at light speed+,ok I agree that is the only reason he wins.
Smart man,you are.

xmarksthespot
So what you are saying is zoom wins cause he moves at light speed+,ok I agree that is the only reason he wins.
Smart man,you are. Don't be foolish. Hulk wins.

strengthkills
Im sure he does man.

The Fake Macoy
This is perhaps one of the greatest mismatches I've seen here in a while. Zoom wins this everytime, unless we say no speedblitz.

Surfer's Rules
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
This is perhaps one of the greatest mismatches I've seen here in a while. Zoom wins this everytime, unless we say no speedblitz.

How can Zoom speedblitz if he has normal speed?

Soljer
Timeblitz?

llagrok
Bump big grin

Erik-Lensherr
Lulz.

Zoom would trash him.

FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10.

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10. Your joking right?

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk blitzes him.

Accel
Or clotheslines him. Whichever works.

LORD B
arnt zoom punches as powerful as supes in effect?

Peek
Zoom stomps.

Galan007
Originally posted by LORD B
arnt zoom punches as powerful as supes in effect? According to Dianna -- they hurt more. ermmgrin

xmarksthespot
But Hulk's got adjectives now. Adjectives ftw.

Galan007
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But Hulk's got adjectives now. Adjectives ftw. That's true.

I mean Zoom does have quite the stutter -- and stutter-ers never really win in life. ermm

llagrok
Professor Zoom is a certified girlfriend killer though.

Both of them are actually.

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Professor Zoom is a certified girlfriend killer though.

Both of them are actually.

When did hulk directly kill a girlfriend ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.