New To This

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smig
hello everyone, im new to this forum stuff so havent got a clue if im doin anything right, and havent quite orientated myself to the set-up of it all, anyway, a bit about me...

i love movies, and finding out movie info, on upcoming and already released titles and kind of have a bad habit of pointing these out to other people during the film lol and i tend to point out mistakes aswell lol. i am from Ireland, i also love music, i like to think that im a aggressive inline skater, but thats not the case lol, i used to skate but not anymore, but would love to take it up again. my dvd collection is around 108 at last count, would have been more but cant afford to buy any at the minute, but will be soon.

My Favourite Films - the goonies, american history x, brick, donnie darko, fight club, garden state, i heart huckabees, napoleon dynamite, back to the future trilogy, the matrix trilogy, memento, high fidelity.

anyway, thanks from me

Smig

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

vivando-loca
top o' tha mornin to ya! smile

welcome to kmc, yay movies! big grin

Shelbert Lemon
scooterWelcome to KMC~~~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.