My Website

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pengwen
Hey, I wanted to know if you guys could check out my website and tell me what you think? I'm also looking for some affiliates so if you have a site that contains some of the same content then please e-mail me. Thanks a lot.

http://www.nuvisions.net/support/other/spam/spam.jpg

Captain REX
Hi there...what's your site about?

pengwen
Well my website is called AFM (Adam's Funny Movies). So yeah it's full of movies that I've made with Flash MX and I also have tons of other things like pictures, tutorials (coming soon), fonts and some other stuff... any other questions?

Captain REX
Nope, no questions here. smile

I'm probably the only user that won't say something stupid. Ya see, the other members would call it SPAM, which means Stupid Pointless Advertising Message or something like that.

It's okay to put the link in your signature though. If they call it SPAM and be all mean about it, just ignore it and put it in your sig. Then stay and post! smile

I hope that doesn't discourage you to stick around. smile

Captain REX
I put a lot of smilie faces in that... big grin

pengwen
Lol ok =) Yeah I get what your saying, I'll be more careful as not to "spam" next time. So did you check out my site? lol

Captain REX
Haven't yet...while I am check out other parts of the Board. smile

ToMacco
Spam.

Piss off, buddy.

yerssot
indeedy, this is spam, read the FAQ for further questions. You can place your link to your site in your signature.

and don't mind To, he's a bit extreme

Captain REX
See, they always say SPAM!

It is though, sorry to say.

Dexx
yeah..you guyz beat me to it. The spammer attacked. but hey if it's in flash...my 56k connection won't even bother to check it.

Captain REX
Too bad Dexx.

We should make the "No Spamming" rule more seen.

Dexx
yeah it should be wrtitten with big red letters in the "do ya agree with the terms?" thinggie when ya register

Raz
Please do not post spam on the forums.

Adding your site to your signature is acceptable.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.