Clothes that don't fit right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon

WrathfulDwarf
This is sooooo friggin OTF.....moving ----->

debbiejo
a fattie thread...........LOL

BackFire
I avoid wearing clothing when at all possible.

dadudemon
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
This is sooooo friggin OTF.....moving ----->

Well it is too late...but I didn't think this was OT material because it was a legit discussion material. Anyway, you da man and it's yo call.

A Dose Of Vraya
That's not athletic, that's steroids

Kenshinswife
I do, im tall so its like crazy hard to buy a decent pair of jeans. Its on my things i hate to do next to packing. Its like the jeans will fit nice around my waist/hip but its not long enough so there like high waters. Or it'll be long enough but the waist will be to big and wont fit my ass right so im stuck wearing a belt. Or when i do find nice looking pants there waaaay more expensive than the average. a normal height person would spend about 26 dollars on Old Navy Jeans, and i would end up spending near 40 dollars.
I friggin hate it. Damn this height of mine

Vathu
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya

Just post the link, Vraya. ermmnone

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Vathu
Just post the link, Vraya. ermmnone I already exited the website and I'm too lazy to go to the website again... ermm

Vathu
I already exited the website and I'm too lazy to go to the website again... ermm

Lawlz. Alrighty then. haermm

JacopeX
I usually wear tight shirts that fit perfectly, casual jeans, and Diesel shoes. big grin That type of thing.

Originally posted by Kenshinswife
I do, im tall so its like crazy hard to buy a decent pair of jeans. Its on my things i hate to do next to packing. Its like the jeans will fit nice around my waist/hip but its not long enough so there like high waters. Or it'll be long enough but the waist will be to big and wont fit my ass right so im stuck wearing a belt. Or when i do find nice looking pants there waaaay more expensive than the average. a normal height person would spend about 26 dollars on Old Navy Jeans, and i would end up spending near 40 dollars.
I friggin hate it. Damn this height of mine Drink Milk. big grin

Vathu
Originally posted by JacopeX
I usually wear tight shirts that fit perfectly, casual jeans, and Diesel shoes. big grin That type of thing.

Drink Milk. big grin

WTF DOES MILK HAVE TO DO WITH THIS, JACOPE?

Milk builds calcium for bones. Drinking it won't help unless he's dieting or whatever. But you can't diet off the ****ing bones in your skeleton.

JacopeX

Milk builds calcium for bones. Drinking it won't help unless he's dieting or whatever. But you can't diet off the ****ing bones in your skeleton. 1. I am talking about growing.

2. It's a She, not a he.

dadudemon

Milk builds calcium for bones. Drinking it won't help unless he's dieting or whatever. But you can't diet off the ****ing bones in your skeleton.

I think he wants her to gain weight so she can find clothes that fit better.

dadudemon

No dude...never touched the stuff...I am waiting for the human testing phase for SARMs to be done and if they are as safe a they are supposed to be...I will take those...

And no, I would be waaaay bigger if I took steriods because i eat so well...they always say your first cycle is the best one so I am a little curious but I still will not do anything illegal.

Vathu
I wouldn't care if she were poiple.

What she needs, is to obviously get a job. To pay for the clothes.

OR.

Eat a diet. Gain some weight.

You don't just drink milk. no expression

Maybe where ever the f*ck Jacope comes from.
'

Freaking. Magical goat milk.

JacopeX
Milk helps your bones GROW and get stronger.

Vathu

Which means what for her?

Being taller?

Yeah.

Stronger as in. Bone density.

JacopeX

dadudemon

They only grow for so long...for women...that "son long" is a shorter time period. Based off of her posts...I estimate her age to be over 20 so she is done "growing". She can increase her bone density through a good diet AND resistance training of sorts. (Weight lifting, isometrics, plyometrics...etc.)

JacopeX
Originally posted by dadudemon
They only grow for so long...for women...that "son long" is a shorter time period. Based off of her posts...I estimate her age to be over 20 so she is done "growing". She can increase her bone density through a good diet AND resistance training of sorts. (Weight lifting, isometrics, plyometrics...etc.) Thanks for the quick fact. wink

Yuna_And_Tidus
I ain't reading all of that but to go with the topic of the story...try being my brother. My brother is 6'5 and about 150 lbs...think he can find some good shorts that actually go past his knees? Uh-uh...

silver_tears
I have trouble finding pants, I have a little waist and booty so they'll fit either one but not both at the same time.
I don't really have a problem with shirts because I'm like a full B verging on a C so they're not too tight or anything.
It only sucks because I have a long torso and so I need longer shirts, which is pretty cool because it's like the style these days.

Robtard
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I ain't reading all of that but to go with the topic of the story...try being my brother. My brother is 6'5 and about 150 lbs...think he can find some good shorts that actually go past his knees? Uh-uh...

WTF... does that mother****er eat?

Röland
I'm so short that only smalls and extra smalls fit me. ermm

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Robtard
WTF... does that mother****er eat?
Anything and everything, actually. He works every day of the week, and eats everything in sight like me lol. He still doesn't gain any weight. He's so skinny because he's so tall.

JacopeX
Heeeeeeyyy, That kinda reminds me of myself. laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
sounds like you need t try a new store to purchase your clothing from. There is a such thing as quality of clothing. Im not saying that is your problem, but once i started purchasing clothing from companies like eddie bauer and nautica, i rarely ever had a problem with comfort of fit. The clothes are fitted better and also last longer than cheaper clothes. I used to not care where i bought my clothes, target kmart or where ever, as long as it was cheap, but it seemed i also had worn out looking and feeling clothing. Once i gave in to "the man" and bought the more expensive clothing, i only buy a wardrobe every couple of years. The key is to buy off season....damn i sounds like a bictch

chillmeistergen
$80, that's not much, like 40 quid. That's pretty much standard for a nice shirt. Most are more.

ADarksideJedi

Kenshinswife
Okay i do have a job if you look at my "location" it states my shameful occupation that pays well for an 18 year old. Its just that its not fair that i have to spend 40 dollars on pants that a shorter person gets for 20 .

So accordig to dadudemon's facts seems like i'll still be growing. Maybe i'll look into the whole bone density thing.

Silver Tears, i envy you. Buying shirts is easier but my shirts will fit my tummy nicely but will squeeze the hell out of my breast (C, dangerously close to d ) so i end up buying them size bigger than i perfer.

Maybe someday i'll just say fuk it all and become a nudist. Or mabye i'll learn how to sew. Then i can sew dadudemon and myself a wardrobe.

Naz
ermm This thread is ridiculous. Everyone has problems trying to find clothes that fit proper. Just try another friggin store.

AbnormalButSane
Originally posted by BackFire
I avoid wearing clothing when at all possible.

Hear hear!

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
sounds like you need t try a new store to purchase your clothing from. There is a such thing as quality of clothing. Im not saying that is your problem, but once i started purchasing clothing from companies like eddie bauer and nautica, i rarely ever had a problem with comfort of fit. The clothes are fitted better and also last longer than cheaper clothes. I used to not care where i bought my clothes, target kmart or where ever, as long as it was cheap, but it seemed i also had worn out looking and feeling clothing. Once i gave in to "the man" and bought the more expensive clothing, i only buy a wardrobe every couple of years. The key is to buy off season....damn i sounds like a bictch

No you don't sound like a bich this is stuff we have to deal with. And I go shopping every couple of years as well because...that is how typical "guys" are when it comes to their clothes.

I have to buy "expensive" clothes usually so that they fit right. I consider expensive $30 or more for a shirt and $40 or more for pants.

Holy shit dude! I do not have that much money to be throwing around for my wardrobe...I don't know where you get that money from dude...sure it would be nice to throw that money around and we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

Thanks...Eventually I'll find something that works for me...From what I have read in the body building magazines...the bigger I get...the worse it gets. Most of them where "fat people" clothing.

Well, if you are close to 18, you should be done growing completely.

Most girls would envy YOU because your "tummy" is flat and your boobs are big...if you are a natural...then you have great genetics. I also agree...I have to buy bigger sizes of clothing to feel comfortable...my "ass" is just to big to get into most anything so I buy my pants 2 inchs or more too big.

About the nudist thing...holy shit. big grin You are a nice person to even consider sewing for me. embarrasment

Hardly anyone I know has as many problems as I do. I shop at many many places because it IS hard to find proper fitting clothing. I appreciate your input though...anything from someone experienced like you, helps.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Naz
ermm This thread is ridiculous. Everyone has problems trying to find clothes that fit proper. Just try another friggin store.
I don't know about you but I never have. Do they not have size 98 in women's for you?

MR.Grum

laurence12345
A tailor made shirt website you should look at is shirtbyhand.ie they can send you an email on how to take your measurements you can then design your shirt online!!Really good stuff!!!Being using them for the last while and very happy.

laurence12345
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I know what you mean.sometimes small for me could be tight and med be too big.It switches.Try to find out your size and go from there.I know you will be able to get some clothiers that you will feel right in.jm smile

A tailor made shirt website you should look at is shirtbyhand.ie they can send you an email on how to take your measurements you can then design your shirt online!!Really good stuff!!!Being using them for the last while and very happy.

dadudemon
Originally posted by laurence12345

Sounds handy. It would like a tailor as my situation has gotten worse.

I am just too poor to afford rich-people stuff like that.

Barker
Heeeeeeyyy, That kinda reminds me of myself. laughing out loud
what what's up man please respond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.