Steal, kill, and destroy: is this the devil's agenda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
Is the devil a thief, murderer, and destroyer? According to the Bible the devil is described as a thief who is Hell-bent (pun intended) on stealing whatever he can from you (i.e. your joy, peace, sanity, loved ones, finances, job, promotion, health, and ultimately your life). In addition, the devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But the devil is not a roaring lion, he just struts and swaggers around (in the spirit realm that is why you cannot see him) as if he were a lion. The devil (as a murderer) is already behind (i.e. the chief instigator of) all of the murders (i.e. homicides, genocides, abortions, etc.) that take place everyday, and he was behind (in some way) all of the murders that occurred in the past. As the destroyer the devil aims to destroy all that you love and own. For example, the devil does have limited ability to manipulate the elements (i.e. weather), environment (e.g. through earthquakes), and other natural circumstances to create catastrophes and other disasters.

Matthew 13:38-40
38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

AngryManatee
lol Satan sure has a sense of humor doesn't he?

the Darkone
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Is the devil a thief, murderer, and destroyer? According to the Bible the devil is described as a thief who is Hell-bent (pun intended) on stealing whatever he can from you (i.e. your joy, peace, sanity, loved ones, finances, job, promotion, health, and ultimately your life). In addition, the devil walks about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour. But the devil is not a roaring lion, he just struts and swaggers around (in the spirit realm that is why you cannot see him) as if he were a lion. The devil (as a murderer) is already behind (i.e. the chief instigator of) all of the murders (i.e. homicides, genocides, abortions, etc.) that take place everyday, and he was behind (in some way) all of the murders that occurred in the past. As the destroyer the devil aims to destroy all that you love and own. For example, the devil does have limited ability to manipulate the elements (i.e. weather), environment (e.g. through earthquakes), and other natural circumstances to create catastrophes and other disasters.

38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.

Satan wants too rob you of salvation destroy you and every thing that you hold dear , and he will use any means he can to achieve this. The Bible says that Satan is like a Lion ready to devour us, only why to defeat him and his fallen angels is to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord ans savior, repent of your sins and cofess with your mouth that he is Lord, Jesus showed us that he is the way the truth and life no one comes to Father except through him.

Boris
/close /close /close /close /close /close /close /close /close.

thumb up

Adam_PoE

Shakyamunison
There is no devil. The evil in the world is our responsibility. We don't need a mythical being to blame.

Shelbert Lemon
Satan does not exist.

Mindship
Sounds more like George Bush's.

PITT_HAPPENS

38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. We already have multiple Satan threads, you should know better JIA then to start another one.

xmarksthespot
LMFAO.

Devil King
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is no devil. The evil in the world is our responsibility. We don't need a mythical being to blame.

Apparently, some of us do need that concept to blame, as they have an inability to ever come to terms with the reality that their actions have consequences of their own making. People who think Santa God is the nosey, fussy, anal retentive, hate monger they make him out to be, should be ashamed of themselves.

It's only people too stupid and full of themselves who create thread titles that end in a question mark (like they're actually asking a question and not making another in a long line of directed and hateful claims about the fate of everyone in the world, except him) when all they intend to do is regurgitate the same mindless rhetoric in our faces.

For someone who knows everything about god, including what he ate for dinner last night, I'd think there was no need to ask anyone else their opinions on the matter. You should stick to doing what you do best JIA. Oh, and that's sock, troll, condemn and masturbate in your own feces.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Devil King
Apparently, some of us do need that concept to blame, as they have an inability to ever come to terms with the reality that their actions have consequences of their own making. People who think Santa God is the nosey, fussy, anal retentive, hate monger they make him out to be, should be ashamed of themselves.

It's only people too stupid and full of themselves who create thread titles that end in a question mark (like they're actually asking a question and not making another in a long line of directed and hateful claims about the fate of everyone in the world, except him) when all they intend to do is regurgitate the same mindless rhetoric in our faces.

For someone who knows everything about god, including what he ate for dinner last night, I'd think there was no need to ask anyone else their opinions on the matter. You should stick to doing what you do best JIA. Oh, and that's sock, troll, condemn and masturbate in your own feces.

Well said. thumb up

Goddess Kali

JESUS IS GAY

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
JESUS IS GAY

Try more subtlety.

JesusIsAlive

inimalist
Tell that to God who created him.

Do you have a number to reach him at?

JesusIsAlive

If you cannot prove that there is no devil why do you deny his existence?

xmarksthespot
Tell that to God who created him. So you worship an flawed god who can't make things well? That's nice. Why?

Shakyamunison
If you cannot prove that there is no devil why do you deny his existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no unicorn why do you deny its existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no Santa Clause why do you deny his existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no Easter Bunny why do you deny his existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no boogy man why do you deny his existence?

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by inimalist
Do you have a number to reach him at?

Got a pen and paper handy? Ready? It's J-e-s-u-s, oh, and f-a-i-t-h i-n J-e-s-u-s.

inimalist
Got a pen and paper handy? Ready? It's J-e-s-u-s, oh, and f-a-i-t-h i-n J-e-s-u-s.

Maybe his phone is off then...

The Grey Fox
CLOSE THIS DAMNED THREAD ALREADY.

It is pointless and is just a platform for that zealot JIA to spread his silly beliefs.

Please close ASAP.

JesusIsAlive
If you cannot prove that there is no unicorn why do you deny its existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no Santa Clause why do you deny his existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no Easter Bunny why do you deny his existence?

If you cannot prove that there is no boogy man why do you deny his existence?

The devil is not included in your fairytale lineup. Here is the acid test: ask yourself did Jesus mention by name any of the examples in your list? No? So then they do not exist right? Right. Now ask yourself this: did Jesus mention the devil by name? Yes? So then the devil must exist because Jesus is Truth (according to God's Book), and the Truth is in Jesus (based on God's Book), and since Jesus is Truth then that presupposes that He cannot lie. Since Jesus cannot lie then the only alternative is that He must speak Truth. So then Jesus has truly stated that the devil does in fact exist.

Refute my case logically presuming that the Bible is God's Book (if you can).

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by inimalist
Maybe his phone is off then...

It's a Word phone.

xmarksthespot
Did Jesus mention particle physics? No. Then they must not exist.

Boris
It's a Word phone.

I have a banana phone.

god damn it's cool.

Shakyamunison

JesusIsAlive

inimalist
Originally posted by Boris
I have a banana phone.

god damn it's cool.

damn, I've only got the paper cups...

you phone is better than mine... maybe God will respond to it!

Devil King

Shakyamunison
You have failed to logically refute my case presuming that the Bible is God's Book.

I didn't know I was doing that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course the bible is God's book, but so is a Playboy book or any other book written by humans. Sense we are part of God, then all we do is part of God. However, you are talking about a small limited god, and I am talking about the Mystic Law.

JesusIsAlive
I didn't know I was doing that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Of course the bible is God's book, but so is a Playboy book or any other book written by humans. Sense we are part of God, then all we do is part of God. However, you are talking about a small limited god, and I am talking about the Mystic Law.

Yes you did that (and you do it regularly). God' Book is given by inspiration of God unlike any other book. No, you are not a part of God if you do not have Jesus in your heart. No I am talking about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is a Big God.

Devil King
He is a Big God.

Really? You wouldn't know it by the way you say he acts.

okay. This is just getting stupid. Do we even have moderators here, anymore? Or better yet, do we have any mods here who don't have issues with so many forum members that they won't allow this guy to keep spewing shit like this thread? I mean, am I the only one who thinks that certain mods do nothing about this guy because they get off on how irritating the rest of us find him?

inimalist
I think there are times we all get off on how irritating we find him

Boris
Originally posted by Devil King
Really? You wouldn't know it by the way you say he acts.

okay. This is just getting stupid. Do we even have moderators here, anymore? Or better yet, do we have any mods here who don't have issues with so many forum members that they won't allow this guy to keep spewing shit like this thread? I mean, am I the only one who thinks that certain mods do nothing about this guy because they get off on how irritating the rest of us find him?

Well he isn't doing anything wrong... cept creating so many stupid ass threads.

He is taking the piss, trying to annoy or be funny or whatever, just laugh, ignore, whatever.

Burning thought
the Devil and God are what people want them to be in their minds

ofcourse they are not beings, you dont need proof to prove something is not real, the person saying it is real needs the proof, if they do not have undeniable proof, then they are wrong and should not debate seriously unless its with interest not trying to push it onto people that its real

in Christianity God is an almighty being and jesus is his son, the Devil is a fallen angel who is supposedly wicked and wants the worst for people

in Satanism however, Satan is still an angel, not a devil and the name Satan is false created for him by the jewish people, his real name is apparently Ea and he is the creator of human beings and God is merely a being who is wanting to rule us

many religions dont even have a God or Devil, so they dont excist for them

i dont believe in any of them

Shakyamunison
Yes you did that (and you do it regularly). God' Book is given by inspiration of God unlike any other book. No, you are not a part of God if you do not have Jesus in your heart. No I am talking about the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is a Big God.

"My god is bigger then your god" has lead to how many deaths in the past? The truth is, a god that needs to be bigger, is very small.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Burning thought
the Devil and God are what people want them to be in their minds

ofcourse they are not beings, you dont need proof to prove something is not real, the person saying it is real needs the proof, if they do not have undeniable proof, then they are wrong and should not debate seriously unless its with interest not trying to push it onto people that its real

in Christianity God is an almighty being and jesus is his son, the Devil is a fallen angel who is supposedly wicked and wants the worst for people

in Satanism however, Satan is still an angel, not a devil and the name Satan is false created for him by the jewish people, his real name is apparently Ea and he is the creator of human beings and God is merely a being who is wanting to rule us

many religions dont even have a God or Devil, so they dont excist for them

i dont believe in any of them

So because you do not belive in the existence of God He is supposed to somehow cease to exist?

JesusIsAlive
"My god is bigger then your god" has lead to how many deaths in the past? The truth is, a god that needs to be bigger, is very small.

I was simply stating a fact. God does not need to be big, but He is a big God.

Devil King
Originally posted by Boris
Well he isn't doing anything wrong... cept

we'll just leave it at that then.

Shakyamunison

laughing laughing

Burning thought

precisely JIA, if i wanted to belive it, chickens and pets are ruling humans and we are their slaves buying their food and such...ofcourse i dont, so it isnt true to me but to someone it could be

PITT_HAPPENS
Please close this thread or merge it with the other 500 Satan threads, JIA why did you make another thread about the same damn subject?

Devil King
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
JIA why did you make another thread about the same damn subject?

Good question. An even better question would be why no one does anything about it.

{{QS}}
Just use KMC Black it turns all of JIAs post's into undecipherable text unless you highlight it.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Just use KMC Black it turns all of JIAs post's into undecipherable text unless you highlight it.

I have the white back ground and JIA's posts are still undecipherable. laughing

Adam_PoE

JesusTheChrist
Is the devil a thief, murderer, and destroyer? According to the Bible the devil is described as a thief who is Hell-bent (pun intended) on stealing whatever he can from you (i.e. your joy, peace, sanity, loved ones, finances, job, promotion, health, and ultimately your life).

Didn't my dad do that before?

Goddess Kali

WOW...I can't beleive you have such a grudge against an imaginary character.

I was pretty pissed at Malebolgia killing Angela from Spawn, but I didn't dedicate the rest of my life to making other comic book readers hate him so much....

Why do you waste so much time on promoting hatred against fictional characters ?

Burning thought
WOW...I can't beleive you have such a grudge against an imaginary character.

I was pretty pissed at Malebolgia killing Angela from Spawn, but I didn't dedicate the rest of my life to making other comic book readers hate him so much....

Why do you waste so much time on promoting hatred against fictional characters ?

ime not fictional, ime real evil face

Goddess Kali
ime not fictional, ime real evil face

Sorry Satan embarrasment

Burning thought
Sorry Satan embarrasment

thts alrite m8, i get it all the time, wish i had some proof to my excistence "sigh"

Goddess Kali
thts alrite m8, i get it all the time, wish i had some proof to my excistence "sigh"

laughing

Lucifer, I heard you have a hott body, can I see u naked ? droolio

Shakyamunison
laughing

Here you go...

http://www.gruffy.grkov.com/images/images/ nice_lady_body_builder_ugly_woman_funny_picture_fu
nfry_resize.JPG

laughing

Burning thought
laughing

certainly, just a min

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/week_bad_web.jpg

me on holiday...gained a little weight eating chilli fries

Jbill311
If you want to see some of Satan's work, go to this website:
http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/
It is the worst designed website EVER

Goddess Kali
certainly, just a min

http://weblogs.variety.com/photos/uncategorized/week_bad_web.jpg

me on holiday...gained a little weight eating chilli fries

puke

Burning thought
puke

hysterical

JesusIsAlive

Jesus beheld satan (i.e. the devil) like lightning fall from Heaven.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t587086.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=586713&pagenumber=7#post14512113

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=587086&pagenumber=1#post14510871 (click here if you can handle the Truth)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=587086&pagenumber=1#post14510888

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t587049.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14510387#post14510387

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14510685#post14510685

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=587086&pagenumber=1#post14510714

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=587086&pagenumber=1#post14510772

Shakyamunison
The stories about Jesus in the bible are filled with added story bits that never happened.

Raisen
ok, I see why jia got restricted now.

just how big is god anyway? 6' 10"?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Raisen
ok, I see why jia got restricted now.

just how big is god anyway? 6' 10"?

Around 28 Billion light year diameter.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Ms Chelle
Satan does not exist.

God says the devil does exist.

God's track record for telling the truth is exceptional.

So I choose to believe God.

Shakyamunison

The bible is just a book written by humans.

JesusIsAlive
The bible is just a book written by humans.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

The verse above states that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God (i.e. God-breathed).

So just because God used human instrumentality to write His Word--just as you use a pen to write your words--the Bible is God's Book.

God gave the supernatural inspiration for the Words that were written.

That makes the Bible supernatural, living, and powerful.

Hebrews 4:12
12 For the Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Shakyamunison
...The verse above states that all Scripture is given by inspiration of God (i.e. God-breathed).

So just because God used human instrumentality to write His Word--just as you use a pen to write your words--the Bible is God's Book.

God gave the supernatural inspiration for the Words that were written.

That makes the Bible supernatural, living, and powerful.

You don't have to quote for me. I know what the bible says. I don't believe it for a moment.

JesusIsAlive
You don't have to quote for me. I know what the bible says. I don't believe it for a moment.

Do you believe in gravity or radio waves?

Shakyamunison
Do you believe in gravity or radio waves?

I do believe in the curvature of space-time, and electromagnetism. What is your point?

JesusIsAlive
I do believe in the curvature of space-time, and electromagnetism. What is your point?

So you believe in what you cannot see, what is invisible to the naked eye?

Shakyamunison
So you believe in what you cannot see, what is invisible to the naked eye?

Gravity is not invisible, and the naked eye is very flawed, and sees very little of the real world.

I can shoot you with gamma rays, and even though you can't see them, you will still suffer the ill effects.

However, there are many things in the universe that cannot be seen, but they all interact with other things in the universe. Even neutrinos interact with matter, from time to time.

Anything that has no iteration with the universe might as well not exist, and probably don't.

JesusIsAlive
Gravity is not invisible, and the naked eye is very flawed, and sees very little of the real world.

I can shoot you with gamma rays, and even though you can't see them, you will still suffer the ill effects.

However, there are many things in the universe that cannot be seen, but they all interact with other things in the universe. Even neutrinos interact with matter, from time to time.

Anything that has no iteration with the universe might as well not exist, and probably don't.

Gravity is invisible.

It has no corporeality, tangibility, or material substance.

What you perceive is gravity's effect.

Shakyamunison
Gravity is invisible.

It has no corporeality, tangibility, or material substance.

What you perceive is gravity's effect.

No. When I drop an apple I see the apple fall along the curved space-time that the apple is in. Space-time is invisible, but not gravity. Gravity is the falling of the apple.

JesusIsAlive
No. When I drop an apple I see the apple fall along the curved space-time that the apple is in. Space-time is invisible, but not gravity. Gravity is the falling of the apple.

No, you are perceiving gravity's effect.

For example, when you see the rustling of tree leaves you are perceiving the effect of wind--not wind--because wind is invisible.

Shakyamunison
No, you are perceiving gravity's effect.

For example, when you see the rustling of tree leaves you are perceiving the effect of wind--not wind--because wind is invisible.

Gravity is not wind. Wind is a compression wave, while gravity is the result of the warping of space-time. When an apple falls we see the curvature of space-time. We call the apple falling gravity, because Newton didn't really know what gravity was. So he only talked about the interaction that he called gravity. Gravity is the interaction of matter when inside curved space-time.

Stealth Moose

Ezekiel 14:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

God lies to Adam:

Genesis 2:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Adam went on to live longer than any ten people put together, IIRC.

And then there's the issue with Job. I mean, there's more but I just dragged up the most obvious. So this claim you've made I have to object to on rational grounds, using the Bible no less.

JesusIsAlive
Gravity is not wind. Wind is a compression wave, while gravity is the result of the warping of space-time. When an apple falls we see the curvature of space-time. We call the apple falling gravity, because Newton didn't really know what gravity was. So he only talked about the interaction that he called gravity. Gravity is the interaction of matter when inside curved space-time.

I was using wind as an example of a cause (the wind) that you can only see the effect of (rustling tree leaves).

Gravity cannot be seen.

What you are seeing is the effect of gravity when an apple falls.

Shakyamunison
I was using wind as an example of a cause (the wind) that you can only see the effect of (rustling tree leaves).

Gravity cannot be seen.

What you are seeing is the effect of gravity when an apple falls.

I think you really meant to say that space-time is invisible, but called gravity.

OK, go on.

JesusIsAlive
I think you really meant to say that space-time is invisible, but called gravity.

OK, go on.

No, I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

Gravity is invisible just as space-time (the distortion of gravity) is invisible.

You are seeing or perceiving an effect (space-time curvature) of a cause (gravity distortion).

The cause being gravity, which is invisible.

It's distortion, space-time, is also invisible.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Ezekiel 14:9
King James Version (KJV)
9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

God lies to Adam:

Genesis 2:17
King James Version (KJV)
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Adam went on to live longer than any ten people put together, IIRC.

And then there's the issue with Job. I mean, there's more but I just dragged up the most obvious. So this claim you've made I have to object to on rational grounds, using the Bible no less.

The Bible was translated into two senses: a permissive and causitive.

The permissive indicates that God will permit something to happen to someone, whereas the causitive denotes that God will cause something to happen to someone.

God cannot lie, but He can permit someone to become deceived.

Adam did die.

With all due respect you have not rightly divided the Word of Truth.

There's two types of death: spiritual death and physical death.

Adam died spiritually first, and that set the stage for him to die physically.

Shakyamunison
No, I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.

Gravity is invisible just as space-time (the distortion of gravity) is invisible.

You are seeing or perceiving an effect (space-time curvature) of a cause (gravity distortion).

The cause being gravity, which is invisible.

It's distortion, space-time, is also invisible.

You don't know what you are talking about, but go on.

Stealth Moose
The Bible was translated into two senses: a permissive and causitive.

The permissive indicates that God will permit something to happen to someone, whereas the causitive denotes that God will cause something to happen to someone.

God cannot lie, but He cannot permit someone to become deceived.

Adam did die. You just don't know how to rightly divide the Word of Truth.

There's two types of death: spiritual death and physical death.

Adam died spiritually first, and that set the stage for him to die physically.

Before I address your post, I want you to realize exactly what you said that made me say "No, that can't be right".

God's "track record for telling the truth" is an unexamined concept on your part, since God clearly lies and deceives people for his own gain, especially in the OT.

You telling me I don't know how to interpret the Bible written in King James bloody English (But you do, no doubt through your extensive metaphysical powers and/or mastery of the original copy of the Bible from ? AD) smacks of unwilling to discuss or debate the topic at hand.

You made an outstanding claim in defense of your position, which I questioned using scripture. If you want to really refute me (preferably using reason, which I assume is a novelty for you) try addressing the specifics I presented in a way that would convince someone other than yourself. Warning: This might actually require you stepping out of your comfort zone.

Preferably without doing the following:

1. Ignoring my points.
2. Using semantics to avoid them.
3. Saying I simply don't have the capacity to understand.
4. Saying that questioning the Bible as you believe it is wrong, unChristian, or heresy.

JesusIsAlive
Before I address your post, I want you to realize exactly what you said that made me say "No, that can't be right".

God's "track record for telling the truth" is an unexamined concept on your part, since God clearly lies and deceives people for his own gain, especially in the OT.

You telling me I don't know how to interpret the Bible written in King James bloody English (But you do, no doubt through your extensive metaphysical powers and/or mastery of the original copy of the Bible from ? AD) smacks of unwilling to discuss or debate the topic at hand.

You made an outstanding claim in defense of your position, which I questioned using scripture. If you want to really refute me (preferably using reason, which I assume is a novelty for you) try addressing the specifics I presented in a way that would convince someone other than yourself. Warning: This might actually require you stepping out of your comfort zone.

Preferably without doing the following:

1. Ignoring my points.
2. Using semantics to avoid them.
3. Saying I simply don't have the capacity to understand.
4. Saying that questioning the Bible as you believe it is wrong, unChristian, or heresy.

God is not a man that He should lie.

God cannot lie.

It is impossible for God to lie.

Each one of these statements is found in the Bible.

Shakyamunison
God is not a man that He should lie.

God cannot lie.

It is impossible for God to lie.

Each one of these statements is found in the Bible.

Wow! I didn't realize that God was so limited. Wait, that's a lie. I did know that your god was that limited. stick out tongue

Stealth Moose
Wow! I didn't realize that God was so limited. Wait, that's a lie. I did know that your god was that limited. stick out tongue

He's omnipotent, but he can't lie? Since when? I just pointed out three instances in the Bible when God lied. And I bet I could find more if I had the time and inclination. JIA, you should not "discuss" with anyone religion if your intent is to simply remain obstinate in your defense of one viewpoint of said religion.

JesusIsAlive
He's omnipotent, but he can't lie? Since when? I just pointed out three instances in the Bible when God lied. And I bet I could find more if I had the time and inclination. JIA, you should not "discuss" with anyone religion if your intent is to simply remain obstinate in your defense of one viewpoint of said religion.

I'm trying to tell you that you have not rightly divided the Word of Truth, that's why you wrongly believe that God lied.

I've already explained to you the fact concerning how the Old Testament was translated into a causative and permissive sense.

In addition, I explained to you that there are two types of death: spiritual and physical.

Both explanations thoroughly refuted your argument.

Shakyamunison
Are you an ordained minister? If not, then your interpretation of the bible is also wrong.

JesusIsAlive
Are you an ordained minister? If not, then your interpretation of the bible is also wrong.

I will answer your question with a question.

Are you a Buddha?

Have you successfully followed the eight-fold path to full enlightenment?

If not, then you cannot educate me about Buddhism, or explain to me the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra.

(Disclaimer: Not that I believe in any Buddhist teachings because I don't.)

Shakyamunison
I will answer your question with a question.

Are you a Buddha?

Have you successfully followed the eight-fold path to full enlightenment?

If not, then you cannot educate me about Buddhism, or explain to me the Mystic Law of the Lotus Sutra.

(Disclaimer: Not that I believe in any Buddhist teachings because I don't.)

Yes, I am a Buddha, and the eight-fold path was an expedient means that was done away with the one vehicle.

Dolos
No, but steal, kill, destroy and conquer is your cult's agenda.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Dolos
No, but steal, kill, destroy and conquer is your cult's agenda.

What the f**k? Are you on drugs again?

JesusIsAlive
Yes, I am a Buddha, and the eight-fold path was an expedient means that was done away with the one vehicle.

You've meditated for at least 49 days like Siddhartha Gautama to attain enlightenment?

Shakyamunison
You've meditated for at least 49 days like Siddhartha Gautama to attain enlightenment?

Far longer then that! According to the Lotus Sutra, I have spent countless life times practicing the words of the Buddha.

Now you answer my question.

Dolos
Are you on drugs again?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains. The stains become a warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

JesusIsAlive
Far longer then that! According to the Lotus Sutra, I have spent countless life times practicing the words of the Buddha.

Now you answer my question.

So then you've ended suffering for yourself?

Then you should never get frustrated, right?

Dolos

Shakyamunison
So then you've ended suffering for yourself?

Then you should never get frustrated, right?

I am asleep, just like you. While I am asleep, I dream the Saha world. While I am in the Saha world, I suffer. Only when I am awake do I not dream, and not suffer.

JesusIsAlive
I am asleep, just like you. While I am asleep, I dream the Saha world. While I am in the Saha world, I suffer. Only when I am awake do I not dream, and not suffer.

Did you just look that up?

I though you were an Awakened One, a Buddha.

What are you doing sleep?

You have followed the eight-fold path--and one vehicle--in vain.

Shakyamunison
Did you just look that up?

I though you were an Awakened One, a Buddha.

What are you doing sleep?

You have followed the eight-fold path, and one vehicle in vain.

Buddhahood is without time. Once you have been enlightened, you are enlightened for all time. Sometime in the far future, I will gain enlightened. So, I am enlightened while I sleep, and while I am awake. You are the Buddha to my right. We both dream. Everyone is a Buddha that is asleep.

JesusIsAlive
Buddhahood is without time. Once you have been enlightened, you are enlightened for all time. Sometime in the far future, I will gain enlightened. So, I am enlightened while I sleep, and while I am awake. You are the Buddha to my right. We both dream. Everyone is a Buddha that is asleep.

Siddhartha Gautama--The Buddha--realizes that he was deceived.

He's hoping you--and the rest of his followers--believe on/in Jesus Christ so that you do not die in your sins, and end up like him: in torments, suffering forever.

Dolos

He's hoping you--and the rest of his followers--believe on/in Jesus Christ so that you do not die in your sins, and end up like him: in torments, suffering forever. Nice fanfic.

Shakyamunison

He's hoping you--and the rest of his followers--believe on/in Jesus Christ so that you do not die in your sins, and end up like him: in torments, suffering forever.

Of course my brother Buddha. wink

Dolos
Religion is a collection of philosophical stories with no scientific value beyond what can be discovered through archeology and the study history and culture. Religion is often created, designed, and utilized by organized extremist or politically radical groups, to terrible effect.

Shakyamunison
And Dolos is the Buddha on my left.

Robtard
And Dolos is the Buddha on my left.

Did you just imply that you're the dick in the middle?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Robtard
Did you just imply that you're the dick in the middle?
No.

JesusIsAlive
The devil is a thief.

Shakyamunison
The devil is a thief.

But the devil is only myth.

JesusIsAlive
The devil hates you.

Shakyamunison
The devil hates you.

But dancing unicorns love you.

JesusIsAlive
The devil wants to steal from you.

Shakyamunison
The devil wants to steal from you.

laughing out loud

JesusIsAlive
The devil wants to kill you.

Shakyamunison
The devil wants to kill you.

Good thing he is not real. You realize that satan is a personification?

JesusIsAlive
The devil wants to destroy your life.

Shakyamunison
The devil wants to destroy your life.

2 up

JesusIsAlive
2 up

What are you doing?

The devil hates people and God.

Shakyamunison
4 up

JesusIsAlive
4 up

What are you doing?

The devil is under the believer's feet.

Shakyamunison
6 up

JesusIsAlive
6 up

What are you doing?

Don't believe the devil's lie about abortion.

Shakyamunison
8 up

I am answering your question.

JesusIsAlive
The devil is already condemned to the Lake of Fire.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.