What is this 1980īs horror/sci-fi movieīs title?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seeker77
I have been searching for a particular sci-fi? / horror movie for a long time now and can't find it. Here's what details I remember from the film which I saw sometime in the 1980s:

The movie was produced in the late 1970s or 1980s. (Definitely before 1990.) Some evil guy has a glowstick-like glowing wand or knife that he uses to cut people up and feed their body parts into a foggy rotating portal. Some girlfriend of some hero guy is abducted and almost killed by the evil guy, but the hero uses his motorcycle to crash down the door and beat off the evil guy's dog, before saving the day.

Any guesses? Thanks!

2D_MASTER
wtf.... sounds very interesting.

steverules
Type it into google and see what you get

Myth
Originally posted by Seeker77
but the hero uses his motorcycle to crash down the door and beat off the evil guy's dog, before saving the day.

laughing

Evil Dead
he broke the door down with his motorcycle? He must have really wanted to beat off that dog.

that reminds me of the South Park episode.........."red rocket......red rocket".

steverules
Maybe that south Park episode is a spoof of this movie

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I have been searching for a particular sci-fi? / horror movie for a long time now and can't find it. Here's what details I remember from the film which I saw sometime in the 1980s:

The movie was produced in the late 1970s or 1980s. (Definitely before 1990.) Some evil guy has a glowstick-like glowing wand or knife that he uses to cut people up and feed their body parts into a foggy rotating portal. Some girlfriend of some hero guy is abducted and almost killed by the evil guy, but the hero uses his motorcycle to crash down the door and beat off the evil guy's dog, before saving the day.

Any guesses? Thanks!

Do you remember any actors or actresses?

Seeker77

Seeker77
One last thing...the glowstick effect may actually have been like a mini-light saber from star wars...if that helps. Thanks!

Mider999
did the guy wear glasses and have some weird hyponitic powers he also needed alot of blood is that the guy your talking about if not im sorry.

Seeker77

2D_MASTER
BUMP.

Coz' I am interested in watching this film.

Seeker77
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
BUMP.

Coz' I am interested in watching this film.

Crap...you got my hopes up that someone found it, 2D!

2D_MASTER
Crap...you got my hopes up that someone found it, 2D!

Appypolly loggies, dewd.

Why dont you just PM that Mider999 guy?

SelphieT
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Appypolly loggies, dewd.

Why dont you just PM that Mider999 guy?

He's banned.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by SelphieT
He's banned.

Hey, who asked you? You shut it, misseh.

Seeker77
Hi Everyone!

Great news...this movie has finally been identified:
"The Return" (1980) by Greydon Clark
www . imdb . com / title / tt0081421 /

Thanks again to everyone who tried to help! : )

2D_MASTER
Hi Everyone!

Great news...this movie has finally been identified:
"The Return" (1980) by Greydon Clark
www . imdb . com / title / tt0081421 /

Thanks again to everyone who tried to help! : )

Awesome... Imma rent this out.... if i can find it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.