Hulk vs Superman (Not what you think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Megadragon15
The Sentry, Rune King Thor, The Silver Surfur, King Hyperion, and Gladiator trash the DC Universe and kidnap Superman. Each Marvel hero will hold onto him so he can't move. The setup is the Hulk gets to punch Superman once at the peak of his anger. The Marvel heroes get to taunt and rile him up so the Hulk gets angrier and angrier for a week. Does Superman survive the ultimate angry Hulk punch or does his head fly a trillion miles away? stick out tongue

Astner
Hulk at the peak of his anger ... ?

Hulk wasent on his peak when he destroyed an astroid 2 times the size of earth, Superman was knocked out by a 30 megaton H-bomb, Hulks punch will utterly destroy him, so many times over that every alternate Superman will get chills up their spines.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Astner
Hulk wasent on his peak when he destroyed an astroid 2 times the size of earth

After he was shot out of a cannon that hurled him at speeds faster than he could achieve.

Superman was knocked out by a 30 megaton H-bomb

When did that happen? Cause it's quite a high showing for Superman to survive such an explosion.

shifty

Juntai
Hulk at the peak of his anger ... ?

Hulk wasent on his peak when he destroyed an astroid 2 times the size of earth, Superman was knocked out by a 30 megaton H-bomb, Hulks punch will utterly destroy him, so many times over that every alternate Superman will get chills up their spines. lol.

Mindship
A savage, growing-angrier-and-stronger-every-second Hulk made hands-akimbo-no-one-is-moving-me-Precrisis Superman flinch.

Since this is Not precrisis Supes (because the OP did not say he was): his head explodes like a Gallagher melon.

Tyrant
If 'Enemies Among Us' has taught us anything, it's that you can't hold Superman...

shifty

Juntai
No one is one punching Superman.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Juntai
No one is one punching Superman. Pfft... it's possible... just not by Hulk.

Rorschach
No one is one punching Superman.

The GDS Darkseid that one shot Mon-El could beat Superman with one punch. evil face

Tyrant
WWH almost one punched Thing, by smashing both his hands against his ears...

Superman goes down.

Juntai
Originally posted by Rorschach
The GDS Darkseid that one shot Mon-El could beat Superman with one punch. evil face Superman one shot Mon El with a lead box. evil face

Juntai
Originally posted by Tyrant

Superman goes down. Thing > Superman?

Rorschach

Superman goes down.

Oh shit... I didn't know about this.

Superman becomes a bloody stain on Hulk's fist. There's no way he can take any punch from someone that can do that to The Thing.

Thing > Superman?

Yeah. That's common knowledge for any respectable comic book fan. Superman can't even fly faster than 2000 miles per hour and can be killed by a few Nuclear missiles!

Superman one shot Mon El with a lead box. evil face

But was that Post-Crisis Superman and Pre-Zero Hour Mon-El? evil face

Tyrant
Thing > Superman? Rock>flesh... shifty

Superman becomes a bloody stain on Hulk's fist. There's no way he can take any punch from someone that can do that to The Thing. There's no doubt about it.

Juntai

Superman becomes a bloody stain on Hulk's fist. There's no way he can take any punch from someone that can do that to The Thing.

Yeah. That's common knowledge for any respectable comic book fan. Superman can't even fly faster than 2000 miles per hour and can be killed by a few Nuclear missiles!

But was that Post-Crisis Superman and Pre-Zero Hour Mon-El? evil face lmao.

Juntai
Rock>flesh... shifty
There's no doubt about it. laughing

starlock
Hulk getting angry for a week?

Superman dies from one shot..
Sorry i love supes but he is a dead man
two weeks is insane people...hey i did not make the thread dont blame me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.