The Most Epic Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
In any movie, at any time, any place.. Did you see a scene in a movie that you were just like.

"Omg That's Freaking Epic!"

It's happened multiple times to me... For Example: Transformers made me think of it a bunch of times.

Anyone have experiences, or Scenes/Movies to share?

vincent

Dusty
I've said this a thousand times, but the final scene in Seven Samurai. smile
Final scene in Samurai Rebellion.
Final scene in Fireworks.
Shootout scene in Taxi Driver.
Final scene in Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid.
Flaming tower scene in Ran.

2D_MASTER
Final scene of Lynch's Dune.

Darth Vicious
The main battle in Return of the King was pretty epic.

Mairuzu

kateezoo
when Bambi's mother got shot.

Röland
Highway scene in The Matrix: Reloaded.

Beach landing and the end battle in Saving Private Ryan.

Xman Unleashed
PERSONALLY THE MOST EPIC EVER: 28 WEEKS LATER - CHASE SCENE FROM FARMHOUSE WITH INFECTED - Loved it!!!

Darth Vader VS Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafa

Neo VS Smith Super Burly Brawl

Highway Chase in Reloaded

Transformers doing the matrix in shoot out, (While jumping safely over screaming women).

Sephiroth VS Cloud Strife in Advent Children

2D_MASTER

AstroFan
Originally posted by Xman Unleashed

Darth Vader VS Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafa

No, but that could be the biggest waste of epic potential.

Mairuzu

Menetnashté

2D_MASTER

Geek.mike
The scene in Kill Bill, the last chapter

Dusty
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Well with you thinking that scene in 300 was "friggin' awesome", no wonder you thought Dune was "cheesy". You're just ANOTHER person who thinks 300 was a great movie.

I'm ANOTHER person who thought The Godfather was a great movie. Does that make it bad?

Menetnashté
Well with you thinking that scene in 300 was "friggin' awesome", no wonder you thought Dune was "cheesy". You're just ANOTHER person who thinks 300 was a great movie.
Me liking 300 has nothing at all to do with what I find cheesy... What the f**k?

lilylidou
the final scene in Seven Samurai
I agree this

ragesRemorse
The last 20 minutes of aliens

Vim
Some that maybe weren't so much as epic as more unexpected... Ghost Rider riding up the building, swinging the helicopter around, killing air demon, then riding back down and ending with a bang against the concrete, didn't go into that movie expecting much, and got blown away a couple of times by the graphics and fairly solid storytelling, although there were plenty of weak points... Also the entire movie Crank, is one long Epic scene! It was great!

xNIXSONx
-300: the entire movie was epic, every single scene
-Transformers(2007):autobots descent to earth

Homer J.
Essentially all of 2001: A Space Odyssey

Sunshine (2007) Had a scene where it gave me chills because of the visuals. Very very pretty movie.

jinzin
during return of the king, the whole unedited sequence for the ride of the rohirim. I STILL get chills everytime I hear that horn and see the calvary just begining to emerge over the crest of the ridge with the dawn behind them, that charge was TRULY the most epic, awe inspiring, adrenaline pumping scene I've ever seen in ANY movie EVER!

jaden101
this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emYqURahUKI

eggmayo
The bit in V For Vendetta when millions of masked men run towards Parliament, and it explodes in a crescendo with the fifth symphony playing in the background.

=Tired Hiker=
When Gandalf fights the Balrog of Morgoth in Two Towers, as they fall into shadow ... the sound, the visuals, it never fails to blow my mind.

eggmayo
That's a good one too, Preston.

Erm, the scene in 28 Days Later where Jim walks through the utterly deserted London.

Silverback
Just 5 off the top of my head.

1. THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY- final shootout in the cemetery.
2. 2001 A space odyssey- Star child is born.
3. Godfather - Baptism scene...Michaels settles all family business.
4. Casablanca - Rick makes Ilsa get on the plane.
5. Empire Strikes back - Vader lets Luke in on a little secret.

mobster
For sure in Pick of Destiny when Jack and Kyle have a duel with the Devil. That was pretty ****in' sick.

Also in Godfather while during the baptism, people are taken out.

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri
Let me guess; 300 is a piece of shit because it's new and almost everyone loved it, for good reason. The Godfather is excellent for the same reasons, but because it's old and has a reputation?

Spartacus being a "historical" war movie doesn't actually mean it's better than 300 because it's old. It's a great movie, I like it, but people put too much acclaim on antiquity and reputation rather than "Is this actually a great movie?".

I actually watched all the Lord of the Rings for the first time early this month, they're good. That's it, good. Fight Club as a single movie is much better than all of them, in my opinion, but it'll never receive the acclaim because it's not been hyped and accepted as much.

-AC

2D_MASTER

Vim

Alpha Centauri

The Black Ghost
The Ride of the Rohirrim in RoTK is the best I can think of, combining the massive forces preparing to attack eachother, the music and the awesome visuals.

The end of the last Samurai was pretty epic, although overdramatacized.

The end of Return of the Jedi where they entire fleet turns around and the greatest quote is said: "ITS A TRAP!" Well, that and the final duel scene.

I really think music is 50% of the epic-ness of a scene.

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
So it has come to the point where whatever you decide about me is true, regardless of whether it is or not? That's an age old and very cowardly tactic; tell them that they believe something whether they admit it or not, so when they don't admit to something untrue, you still have room to continue the denial, sad.

What is sad is your obvious hypocrisy. Stop trying to tell me what I think if you don't like me doing the same.

Statistic? That would be impossible. Proof? As I said, name some times that Fight Club has been noted of any merit, multiple times. The Notebook got more coverage than Fight Club. I'm not saying coverage or popularity means anything, it doesn't, in the grand scheme of things, but you will never see that movie held in any kind of famous acclaim that is mentioned as a classic, when much lesser movies will be, even if it's just their rep that's better, not the movie.

Thanks for admitting you have no proof, that shows you're not totally in denial about yourself. You didn't have to use so many meaningless words and notions though.

It's not factually shit, you cretin. It's not an undeniable truth that 300 wasn't a good movie, it's FACT that it's your opinion. I would never call anything that pertains to personal taste as factually shit because it never is, it has nothing to do with being afraid to. There are movies I believe are complete shit, such as The Notebook, which many people love. 300 is not shit by fact, it's shit by your opinion, and if YOU think otherwise, you are an idiot. Unless you have factual, undeniable proof that the movie is shit, which is impossible, I suggest you learn the difference between fact and opinion.

I do know the difference, it seems you dont. That's why when I called 300 "shit" you rushed to try to prove me wrong. You silly sad, man you.

I like 300, you don't. I think it's great, you think it's shit. Neither of us can prove either side factually right, so stop being an idiot and learn fact/opinion.

Oh yeah? You think of that all by yourself. This clearly is proof of your high intelligence.

You call it shit cos you've seen many films you like better? That's a bit dumb. I asked you a question; why do you think it's shit? Give me reasons. Or is this another case where you turn tail and run away because I have you pressed?

I did give you reasons you dolt, you even responded to them.

Try to have some substance to your posts, idiot. Talk about why you dislike the movie rather than moaning that it's shit, or did I take your one complaint away by telling you it wasn't meant to be historically accurate?

Don't worry about "taking away one complaint"... you'll just try and give me another one, you arrogant prick.

You claimed I was an idiot for not thinking 300 was FACTUALLY (I.e; Undeniably proveable as a truth.) shit, which you cannot prove either, so maybe next time you shouldn't suggest that I don't say things I cannot prove.

When did I say you were an idiot for that? Quote me. I've called you an idiot for putting words in my mouth and for being hypocritical.

Either way, there's no way to prove what I claimed, since everyone is different and everyone can lie, but nobody has the same taste, so it would be impossible for everyone to like it for the reasons you or I think it's great. A lot of its acclaim, like Bob Dylan in music or whatever, comes from people who listen to critics. As does 300 I imagine, it doesn't change the fact that these things can be great.

Obvious mindless bullsh*t that I already know. Of course I know difference of opinion exist, why can't YOU understand that personal standards exist? Thus me calling it shit by my OWN standards did I ever once say "300 is undeniably shit" and claim to know that is absolute shit? No, I've given my own reasons.

300 running time: 117 mins.
The Godfather running time: 175 mins..
Pardon?

Idiot... the quality of a movie being "too long" is intrinsic to each movie. For example, I watched the Good the Bad and The Ugly (161 mins), that movie seemed short, because every single scene had something to offer.

It was a short comic about one battle and soldiers who are born and bred for war, did you expect Neo or something?

Well, either way the characters were one dimensional, right?

Hordes of people who were sad to see the movie end? What happened to not saying things you can't prove?

Any idea how much money 300 made? .

You have decided that it wasn't epic, fine, that's your taste. Don't assume that this means it's factually everything you say it is and therefore everyone is dumb for liking it. You seemingly hate it because it wasn't Spartacus, big deal.

Same B.S. you've said 1000 times...

It was meant to be dramatic and "epic" is entirely subjective.

Well at least you retained that level of dignity.

If you think so... but trying to be "action packed" isn't subjective? Right? A movie can obviously aim at being "action packed" but not aim to be dramatic?

Huh? I'm not crying blasphemy, I couldn't care less that you think the movie is shit, I'm just trying YOU to stop crying "SHIT!" and get you to formulate some kind of constructive criticism on the movie. Though I find it funny that in the same paragraph you speak against assumptions, you also make two incorrect assumptions about me.

If you don't care if I think the movie is shit, why the hell are you wasting your time?

I accept that you think it's shit, you refuse to accept that this is your opinion and instead act as if I'm lesser because I recognise the subjectivity of taste, rather than being an idiot and trying to claim the movie is factually shit.

You've said this same thing about 10000 times in different words. So, please.. just be concise.

You WISHED I took this shit as seriously as you do, which is why you're telling me I am.

When did I tell you that?

Alpha Centauri

Arianna
epic? hmm... oh in pirates of teh caribbean at worlds end when they are about to go to war and then they realise that HMS has an entire armada! and also the antartica set was cool!

Mairuzu
like for rillios, the two of you should shut up already...

300 was a badass movie to many many people, so majority wins...

annnnd... hmm more epic scenes...

Christian bale in Equilibrium, last battle scene...

watching starscream kicking three autobot asses by his lonesome

omaha beach in saving private ryan

and ill think of more later.. im suppose to be working damnit!

Alpha Centauri
Majority doesn't win, but whatever.

He's degenerated into shit-throwing now, so I'll only reply to anything he says pertaining to his views on the movie.

-AC

2D_MASTER

BackFire
Best part of 300 was the South Park parody.

The movie itself was kinda cool. Nothing all that spectacular, imo. Just a fun mindless action movie.

Historical innaccuracies - Who cares? No movie is very accurate outside of maybe some documentaries. Film is a medium for entertainment, changes are always made to historical movies to make them more entertaining.

Alpha Centauri
Nothing it's irrevelvant, think what you want about that.

We're discussing rating/overrating/underrating, I used a film as an example. How was it irrelevant? You just don't want to peacefully discuss it, clearly, and that's fine, just admit it at least.

Now I just "think" the movie is shit. You were claiming I declared the movie was truly shit before, what happened? Maybe you stop assuming things, good.

Did I not quote you?

Wow you can claim just the opposite of what I said, yet... yours makes scense. Hahaha you tumble on yourself yet again. YOU said what I did before... I merely knew you'd eventually point out how "wrong" I was to say claim the opposite of what you did, and only shoot yourself in the foot.

I'm not contradicting myself because I'm not saying "If you didn't think it was factually good, you're an idiot.". The idiocy in your claim is that there's any fact at all, there isn't, you claimed there was and then claimed you never said it. Don't dodge the fact that you said it, denied it, and then I proved it.

Debate? You silly bastard... I merely voiced my opinion. You're the idiot still trying to "debate".

Discussion board; welcome.

bwhahahahahahaha..... I answer you with your own feeble words, that come back to bite you in your ass:

Do you have anything constructive in your post...at all? Or is it just insecure retorts?

Do I have to paste where you said that IF (and I don't) I thought 300 WAS factually shit, then I was an idiot? Must I do it Again?

Do it, because you're not getting the context. If you think it's factually shit, you are an idiot, not because I like it, but because there's NO fact. It's not factually good or bad, it's subjective. The idiocy, as I explained, is in the suggestion that there is any fact involved AT ALL.

I will probably have to explain that a third time, OR you'll take the cheap route and say "You didn't mean that.", in hopes of escaping admission of guilt, again.

You miss my point, again... no surprise and I seriously don't think you even WANT to try to talk about it... so I won't waste my time.

But you will, because I still have a lot of this post to reply to, and once again I've reduced you to nothing relevant at all, only for you to claim I'm not worth it. Silly, played out dramatics. I was worth it a while ago.

Me calling 300 shit implies that I claim to have "advanced" taste? You put words in my mouth AGAIN. Please stop, silly boy.

No, the way you have acted implies it, 300 needn't be involved.

I've seen it done better, way better.

So have I, what's your point?

It proves how many people like it, which is obvious... you won't deny that will you?

A) It doesn't, it proves how many people paid to see the movie. Not how many people paid to see it and then liked it.

B) It doesn't prove what we were originally discussing. You claimed that lots of people were sad to see the movie end, as if we're all clammy fanboys, then when I asked you to prove it (As you said, don't say what you can't prove.), you asked me if I saw how much it made, as if that would prove anything regarding sadness.

C) Think before you get yourself into these twisted situations.

Well the same can be said for you poor "debating " skills. You're the tandrum throwing child here, you even cry so much that you end up reporting people.... and I am the cry baby... you're a joke.

How much of your post has been relevant to our discussion? Come to think of it, how much of anything you've said has been straight forward, civil debating without throwing insults? None. I piss you off and you can't stand me, that's no excuse to be a baby.

That's all your opinion.... so... what should I say....nice?

Do you have a counter debate? Or do you just come onto this site to troll, moan and then moan even more when people reply to you? You do realise this is a debate board, right?

Oh yes... a paragraph b*tching about name calling... yet you called me "cretin", "peasant" and all kinds of other names but you don't see me complaining because I KNOW I call you names too... SFW?

I can count on one and a half hands how many times I've called you PASSIVE names such as "Peasant.". Need I go back and pull up all the times you've included blunt, needless insults thrown directly at me in your posts? Don't act as if we're equal in that area.

Hahahaha I suppose you'll claim you never said what I quoted, or say it was taken "out of context" that your usual defense, yes?

Read it back. I previously pushed the debate of it all being opinion and therefore NOTHING being factual, I assumed you could put two and two together and realise that I was speaking for my preferences too.

I suppose you'll not admit that you said something, denied it, then got proven wrong? Exactly. You misunderstood me cos, honestly, you are rather simple. I don't mean that as an insult, but you come here and do nothing but moan to those who out-class your posts.

If you accepted what I thought about 300, you wouldn't have posted in the first place you parasite. If you're not trying to change my view what the hell are you doing still posting and addressing me?

Discussing, it's a discussion board. You apparantly hate such things, so why are you even here?

I accepted you hate or dislike the movie the second I saw your post, that doesn't eradicate curiousity as to why.

Then this should be the end of this discussion.

Should be.

-AC

2D_MASTER

I'm not contradicting myself because I'm not saying "If you didn't think it was factually good, you're an idiot.". The idiocy in your claim is that there's any fact at all, there isn't, you claimed there was and then claimed you never said it. Don't dodge the fact that you said it, denied it, and then I proved it.
-AC

It's this simple; You claim that IF I claimed 300 WAS "factually" shit,I am an idiot. All you have is me pointing out to you that IF you thought 300 was NOT "factually" shit then you're an idiot too. Get it? Did it process that time, you must have the brain of a 5 year old. This all could have been avoided if you just didn’t assume I was saying "I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 300 IS SHIT!", when all I alreally did was call it "shit" which is my opinion.
As for you opinions of Fight Club, go post on a Fight Club thread, because you brought that irrelevant sh*t up. As for you being a cry baby tw*t, and I do mean tw*t, stop crying so much it's bad for your e-soul. Either that or go report me again you sorry excuse for self proclaimed intellectual.

Edit: I am sure you will claim I ignored your other points. Well of course I did, for the sake of moving things on I decided to get to the bones of this little playtime session. When what I just posted sinks in, I will discuss your Fight Club BS.

Alpha Centauri

Mairuzu
Damn, scrolling down the wall-o-text is annoying

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

2D_MASTER

Alpha Centauri

Yo Mom loves it

Well it's pretty well documented that you're a troll, so I perhaps can't take credit for you having a grudge, but either way, I'm always peachy, just curious.

-AC

Show me these documents.

You are curious thumb up

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Yo Mom loves it
Show me these documents.

You are curious thumb up

Documents= his opinion.

He's just bent up because I caught him lying... yet he claims a "victory"

Alpha Centauri
I'm not actually claiming a victory, but I could if I wanted.

And it's a phrase, it doesn't imply actual documentation.

Lastly, you never caught me lying about anything. Whatever makes you sleep.

-AC

Kazenji
Originally posted by BackFire
Best part of 300 was the South Park parody.

The movie itself was kinda cool. Nothing all that spectacular, imo. Just a fun mindless action movie.

Historical innaccuracies - Who cares? No movie is very accurate outside of maybe some documentaries. Film is a medium for entertainment, changes are always made to historical movies to make them more entertaining.

Apparantly the graphic novel is'nt as over the top as was the film and there was also stuff that happens in the graphic novel which they left out of the film

But who cares i liked it 4/5 from me.

2D_MASTER
I'm not actually claiming a victory, but I could if I wanted.

And it's a phrase, it doesn't imply actual documentation.

Lastly, you never caught me lying about anything. Whatever makes you sleep.

-AC

Yeah, well anybody who can read (if anybody even cares to) our little convo knows better than that.

Alpha Centauri
Whatever makes you sleep.

-AC

Strangelove
The Mexican standoff in Reservoir Dogs (and Shaun of the Dead, for good measure)

Vinny Valentine
Pulp Fiction, all scenes.

Clementine
The begining of Casino Royale where Bond is chasing the guy on all the contruction stuff....crazy

SnakeEyes
I think a lot of people here are very confused about what "epic" means.

I mean, a lot of the scenes that you guys are mentioning are cool and everything, but at the same time, they are hardly what I'd call epic.

When I think Pulp Fiction, in no way is it epic. It's great, intriguing, badass and funny, but definitely not epic. Anyway, that's just one example of what somebody's said. I don't mean to pick on you or anything; just my opinion.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I think a lot of people here are very confused about what "epic" means.

I mean, a lot of the scenes that you guys are mentioning are cool and everything, but at the same time, they are hardly what I'd call epic.

When I think Pulp Fiction, in no way is it epic. It's great, intriguing, badass and funny, but definitely not epic. Anyway, that's just one example of what somebody's said. I don't mean to pick on you or anything; just my opinion.

Glad to see somebody was thinking the same thing... Bond movies, Pulp Fiction and f*cking Pick of Destiny are epic? Hmmmmm....

Etrigan
The final scene in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

The final scene in Seven Samurai.

The helicopter attack to Ride of the Valkyries in Apocalypse Now.

The whole finale of Blade Runner (from where Deckard enters the Bradbury building up until the very end.)

The whole finale of Batman Mask of The Phantasm (from where Phantasm tries to kill Joker up until the very end.)

Vinny Valentine
Upon further revive.. I change my mind on all matters

FF: Advent Children.

Fight scene in the city with all characters, and then Sephiroths Return.

****ING EPIC.

This is the Reborn Seph vs Cloud Fight Epic part

UeJkby2FngU

And Honestly... Dragonforce FTW!

That scene is ... .just sooooo full of win.

Menetnashté
The fight scene in the city wasn't all that epic, cool but not epic. Yuffie going "Who's been touching my materia" Doesn't really call out epic to me. Sephiroth's defeat and return were pretty epic though.

Octo
Its definetly both of the rohan rider charges in the lotr triology.

First, in the two towers when they ride down the slope to helms deep with gandalf..the sound of thundering hoves and the music combined with the visuals are breathtaking..beautiful scene.

Second, in return of the king outside of minas tirith.
The preparation with the king riding along the line, bumping his sword into the spears, yelling stuff and then thousands of em yelling, the horn, the charging and then riding down orcs like grass.

Nothing else ive seen comes close to those, so no contest really.

Darth Sparrow
tssss...

if all you think of was all the lord of the rings movies were epic...get out of your moms basement.
"There's only one retern of the king and that is of the jedi"
-Jay

There was a few epic parts in some movies i've seen and everyone was better than lord of the rings.

1. Vader vs. Obi-wan on mustafar
2. the patriot had a few specially the end where they go forward instead of retreating.
3. you can't talk about epic without including the movie that defined epic...The Matrix
3. saving priviate ryan, begining
4. scarface...ending
5. 8 mile, rap battles
6. open range when he shot the one guy in the head
7. ultra violet had one good part with the 2 pistols
8. the godfather had a few
9. the movie collateral was great...it had some epic parts.
10. the last samuri had a couple.

actually there are alot i could name but i would have to think about
it...whatever pops in my head.

but i watch the lord of the rings and none of them were any batter than these ones.

pinkfloydkor
maybe not THE most epic, but scarface had about 5 GREAT scenes

Darth Sparrow
it just depends but i've seen a lot of parts like these.
like you were talking about 300 had some epic parts...i thought the best was when they charged and then it went from slow motion to fast then back and forth.

i don't know, maybe i think the vader, obi-wan battle was the most though cause it is just classic...

LoneUnknown
300 - The slow motion/fast motion battle scene.
LOTR: Two Towers - The "look to the East" Rohan charge scene. Amazingly epic IMO.
Jason and the Argonauts - When Talos is defeated and falls to the ground while making that ear splitting screeching sound.

There are loads more but I'm too tired to think right now.

sithsaber408
Braveheart- First large battle when they charge and clash.. awesome

Starship Troopers- Battle on Planet B, with Rico and the others holding the fort against swarmers, flyers, and fire bug.

SW series- could start a whole other thread but... death star run, Hoth battle, Luke v.s. Vader/"I am your father", Duel of the Fates, Battle of the Heroes.

Matrix-Lobby shoot out
Reloaded- Merovingians mansion fight/Freeway chase
Revolutions- Battle for Zion

LOTR-Helms Deep

Transformers- movie was cheezy popcorn, but the part where Optimus prime and bonecrusher fight on the freeway, then fall off the overpass, then Optimus shanks him in the head....thumb up

SelphieT
The very ending of Pan's Labyrinth.

Saddest movie I've ever seen, I actually had to collect myself after the ending.

Bicnarok
Matrix where they go into that building, in black looking cool, through the metal detector and thereafter was just brilliant.

In a dramatic sense.

Star wars 3 where Mace Windu confronts sidious "Are you threatening me master Jedi" The way the tone changed from nice to bad, the atmosphere in this scene sent shivers down my spine, odd choice maybesmile

Vinny Valentine
The Dark Knight had some Epic Scenes...

NonSensi-Klown
The charge before the actual collision between the Riders of Rohan and Gothmog/WK's army in RotK.

"RIDE TOWARD(something), AND THE WORLDS ENDING!"

Vinny Valentine
Spider man.... none.

deathbycorn
The War on Planet P in Starshp Troopers. Truly awesome.

jaden101
the main battle in curse of the golden flower...

Spartan005
Ok I haven't seen it in a while but the build up to the last giant battle in LOTR Return of the King was fantastic.... the whole speech that who's a what makes (yeah whatever) was sick.

In Transformers when the autobots come crashing down on earth... as long as you can ignore that stupid girl coming out with the gayest line ever "are you the tooth fairy?" And instead listen to the awesome score by steve jablonsky

In Casino Royale... there were several parts... the construction site chase, when the police car gets blown away by the airplane and when the terrorists signals the bomb to go off and finds out its attached to him.

I'll think of more

NonSensi-Klown
Originally posted by Spartan005
Ok I haven't seen it in a while but the build up to the last giant battle in LOTR Return of the King was fantastic.... the whole speech that who's a what makes (yeah whatever) was sick.

This one?

9GgSdiX0kDI

Or this one?

98MtWe2nCS4

apoc001
An epic scene was the part in Willow where first General Kael kills Airk and then he and Madmartigan fight. Really, when you look at how the fight happens, it comes across as pretty powerful, even though Kael gets like three swords stuck in him.

Also, one that no one can ever forget was, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

ricktrang
BraveHeart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dataflux
Terminator 2: Judgment Day, the shootout with the police. That was epic.

Rogue Jedi
Legends of the Fall, the WWI secnes, breathtaking.

Icy Ninja
The ending of 300 I thought was pretty epic mostly because of the bravery and courage it would take to do that. There are other just can't think of them

Vim
Jackie Chan and Jet Li's Fight in The Forbidden Kingdom, just because everyone who has seen all of their movies knew that they would have to fight SOMEDAY! The movie itself was weak, but the fights were gorgeous, the last fight was lacking something .... but still pretty decent.

siriuswriter
One of my favorite movie scenes is from Cool Hand Luke, after they catch Luke the second time, and he has to dig the grave-sized hole, then fill it back up, then dig it again... the bosses trying to break Luke.

"What'chu doing, boy? I thought I told you to get this dirt outta Boss Keen's hole"

Agh. I miss Paul Newman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.