Why did Harry take the credit??? (minor spoiler)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
In deathly hallows when Ollivander thanked Harry for rescuing him Harry took the credit, but it wasn't him who saved him...it was Dobby, now I was suprised to see Harry take the credit and thought it was a little out of character especially since Harry liked Dobby so much I would've thought he'd told Ollivander that it was Dobby who had saved him

ADarksideJedi
There was alot going on at the point so harry did not brother to say that it was Dobby.And with his death it made it harder.I w ould not say that harry to ok the credit however.jm

ndfreak
plus he had a lot of main things he wanted to ask ollivander. Like stuff about what he told voldemort and what the elder wand is exactly.

Rave X
He took the credit because it would help him persuade answers from Ollivander, I think. Like he was with Slughorn when he had the felix potion (that was different though, he didn't 'lie').
However, thats very out of character. It was probably having completely different things on his mind.

wow, useless answer... dontgetit

pretty angel
didnt harry tell dobby to take olivander first with dean and luna so thats why he took credict?

*~HP~*
Originally posted by pretty angel
didnt harry tell dobby to take olivander first with dean and luna so thats why he took credict?

yea that's what i was going to say. Dobby came for Harry, Ron and Hermione, Harry told Dobby to take the others first and foremost. although technically your very right.

Unicor777
Originally posted by pretty angel

Precisely! Harry could had left him self first, then the others would have been stuck there. BVut he chose others first, rather then him self first. A featcher of a true leader as DD would say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.