Movie quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leechi
Hi, we are looking for well known movie quotes that refer to "raising the bar", excellence, improvement, progression etc. Can anyone help? Been searching the net for ages and can't find anything.

vivando-loca
here's what i found. not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for, you kinda need to read between the lines, but.....well, here they are:

"We are each going to make a toast for change. And what that means is from this moment on, every voice that told you 'you can't' is silenced. Every reason that tells you that things will never change disappears. And the person you were before this moment, that person's turn is over, now's your turn."

"I know what you're up against, we're all of us up against something. So you better make up your mind, cause until you have the balls to look me straight in the eye and tell me this is all you deserve, I am not letting you fail."

- those are from the movie "Freedom Writers"
-----------------

i found a few others, so pm me or something if you wanna see those too.

scottymc
as in the old top gun style quote "take it to the edge of the enverlope"

oh and "pain is only temp. defeat lasts for ever" - think thats out of the film called program.

potcfan2003
oooo, try Disney Channel Movies... those are loaded...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.