Apologies of an attention whore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina

C. C. Cowgirl
Flirts too much? blink I rarely flirt and I consider myself a big attention whore ermm

botankus

Devil King

botankus
If people started researching content before posting threads, we'd have very few threads.

Rogue Jedi
not gonna touch this one.

Creshosk

Schecter

Victor Von Doom
W-where's the apology?

Robtard

FeceMan

TheBullDog
Attention whores are people that want everyone to look at them no matter what else is going on.

I'd classify Czarina_Czarina as just a whore.

FeceMan
Noob got b&.

LethalFemme

Rogue Jedi
talk about irony.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
talk about irony.

And this means?sleepy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LethalFemme
And this means?sleepy its a private joke. and you aint a member of the club.

LethalFemme
its a private joke. and you aint a member of the club.

For one that joke is old and for two it's clear this is about what you told Shellie.erm

Creshosk
talk about irony. She's no more an attention whore than those she talks to. She doesn't pull outrageous stunts for attention.

And I see nothing wrong with the attention she does get.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Creshosk
She's no more an attention whore than those she talks to. She doesn't pull outrageous stunts for attention.

thankyou

Your check will be mailed.ermm

Rogue Jedi
For one that joke is old and for two it's clear this is about what you told Shellie.erm it's about someone you and i know, and who is shellie?

LethalFemme
it's about someone you and i know, and who is shellie?

Shelbert Lemon.sly

Rogue Jedi
Shelbert Lemon.sly misinterpretation. I pm'd you.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Creshosk
She's no more an attention whore than those she talks to. She doesn't pull outrageous stunts for attention.

Thanks. It's funny b/c there was this guy who would stare at me at the gym and PRETEND as if he was watching the tv, but he wasn't, it was kinda cute, but, he got the courage to run next to me, which was cool, it doesn't change the love I have for the other guy. Well, he kinda got upset that I wasn't "into" him, and the next time he ran next to me, HE PASSED GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sOoOoOo rude!

mad

He was the attention whore that day, not in a good way.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
Thanks. It's funny b/c there was this guy who would stare at me at the gym and PRETEND as if he was watching the tv, but he wasn't, it was kinda cute, but, he got the courage to run next to me, which was cool, it doesn't change the love I have for the other guy. Well, he kinda got upset that I wasn't "into" him, and the next time he ran next to me, HE PASSED GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was sOoOoOo rude!

mad

He was the attention whore that day, not in a good way. Also kind of a lame passive agressive way of dealing with things...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.