Thanos,Sentry & Morg/Full Power vs Odin & Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos is at his personal best no IG or HOTU or Cosmic Cube

Tyrant
Thanos whips out the Cube, and it's all over.

golem370
No cubes.

Utrigita
no cube stick out tongue

I believe Team 2 can take this.

starlock
Team two for the win

Tyrant
Originally posted by golem370
No cubes. Pyramatrixs?

Utrigita
By the way is this recent Odin ore old school Odin???

golem370
What is that

golem370
I think this would be a good fight since Sentry was able to go toe to toe with Galactus he should be able to hold his own against Odin or Tyrant and then Morg & Thanos could go after the other one

golem370
The one Thanos fought

Utrigita
What is that

IMO

Recent Odin: needed help by Zeus and Vishnu to blow a planet out of orbit, the one Thanos fought etc.

Old School Odin: Universal Destruction and shockwaves across the multiverse and destroying dead galxies in fights.

starlock
I think this would be a good fight since Sentry was able to go toe to toe with Galactus he should be able to hold his own against Odin or Tyrant and then Morg & Thanos could go after the other one

"sigh" Please untll we see the fight between sentry and galactus on panel,lets not use it as a feat-Spiderman making a reference to it is not enough...what if they retconned(what is sentry anyway) that it was sentry who found the Ultimate Nullifier and stalemated galactus...what if reed made a device for sentry....what if sentry disabled a machine at a important time as galactus was starting to feed?.... well you get the picture...we dont know the details untill we see it on panel

Utrigita

When did sentry go toe to toe with Galactus???

I would put Morg with the waters of life as a more severe threat then Sentry.

Utrigita
Originally posted by starlock
"sigh" Please untll we see the fight between sentry and galactus on panel,lets not use it as a feat-Spiderman making a reference to it is not enough...what if they retconned(what is sentry anyway) that it was sentry who found the Ultimate Nullifier and stalemated galactus...what if reed made a device for sentry....what if sentry disabled a machine at a important time as galactus was starting to feed?.... well you get the picture...we dont know the details untill we see it on panel

Okay didn't knew of such a reference but since its off-panel then IMO it isn't really usefull erm and spiderman of all people, what about Reed ore Uatu then I would take it a little more serious.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Utrigita
IMO

Recent Odin: needed help by Zeus and Vishnu to blow a planet out of orbit, the one Thanos fought etc.

Old School Odin: Universal Destruction and shockwaves across the multiverse and destroying dead galxies in fights. Actually... the pis that is Seth's fight, happened years after the Thanos fight.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Tyrant
Actually... the pis that is Seth's fight, happened years after the Thanos fight.

Sorry my Badge got something turned around.

guy222
Thanos is at his personal best no IG or HOTU or Cosmic Cube

Team 2 FTW

Priest
Originally posted by Utrigita
IMO

Old School Odin: Universal Destruction and shockwaves across the multiverse and destroying dead galxies in fights.
recent Odin was also shaking the multiverse against Set aswell.

Kutulu
Team 2 10/10 for the win.

guy222
Odin/Tyrant FTW

Bouboumaster
Team 2 would have to work hard, but they do it 10/10

AlmightyKfish
Team 2. One fight's Thanos, the other tears Morg and Sentry apart then beats Thanos if the other hasn't already.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.