Bane vs Hoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Yea ok i just started reading Darth Bane : Path of Destruction

and i dont know if they do fight in the book but i just make this one out of ignorance

1st Duel - Lightsaber

2nd Duel - Force Powers

3rd Duel - Fist & Foot

nmensfinest

darthsith19
I'd say bane wins all of them, but not easily. There's really not enough info on Hoth to say, though, we've only ever seen him use a saber in PoD, and Sith Warriors are charging at him, trying to take him down by numbers, and he easily slices them down and a pile of dead warriors is around him.

MasterAshenVor
N-Man id tell you Path of Destruction is worth every penny of the 7 to 8 dollars and 49 cents at Barns & Nobles

Light_Sith
Not much about Lord Hoth is said in POD, aside from him being a very good Military General.

He beats one or two lowly and foolish fighters, but that is about it.

Bane kicks a lot of ass, but

1) Is beating Kas'im at one point, and despite being surprised by his change of tactics, defends well enough - Kas'im does not even succeed in injuring his opponent (no limbs lost here).

2) Beats Kas'im with the force.

Bane learned from Revan and had tremendous raw power.

I think that it is safe to say that Bane wins on the first two points.

As for the 3rd option, I do not think that it would come to that. It would be a bit undignified for the pair of them.

MasterAshenVor
lol Light Sith TOO UNDIGNIFIED for the 2 Bane Bit Gerst's THUMB OFF IN A BRAWL i dont know about HOTH lol

0°Mandalore°0
Hoth is too much of a unknown I'd say.

Darth Hord
Bane in all 3

darthsith19

Lightsnake
To say Bane in all 3 isn't much a stretch...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.