holy crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
holy crap i'm just a yearolder than Jett Lucas, i mean he looks like he's 8

MasterAshenVor
WOW REALLY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *sarcastic*

Tangible God
Originally posted by The big EH
holy crap i'm just a yearolder than Jett Lucas, i mean he looks like he's 8 Really? For that you can stand under my umbrella.

Ella.

Ella.

Retard.

BlaxicanHydra
crylaugh

dadudemon
You guys are such jerks...he is just a kid he is like 14 or something. You guys should be nicer to people...you are starwars fans and therefore, you should hold yourself to higher standards.

BlaxicanHydra
Wait, just because we're STar Wars fans w shouldn't hold ourselves to high standards? Bullsh*t.

ThoraxeRMG
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/i_maek_poast.jpg

dadudemon
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Wait, just because we're STar Wars fans w shouldn't hold ourselves to high standards? Bullsh*t.

Bullshit. You should hold yourselves to a higher standard because we are all star wars fans in here and therefore brothers and sisters... Be a star wars fan is a persona...not a privilage.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c342/Thoraxe123/Banners/i_maek_poast.jpg

Serj is da man...SOAD fo sho.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by dadudemon
Bullshit. You should hold yourselves to a higher standard because we are all star wars fans in here and therefore brothers and sisters... Be a star wars fan is a persona...not a privilege.

So? If you believe in Christianity we're ALL brothers and sisters. Are you telling me you've never said anyone was an idiot? And I don't see what the point of being brothers has to do with anything in the first place. TG called him a retard. Who cares? His opinion is just as valid as everyone else's.

The big EH
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Wait, just because we're STar Wars fans w shouldn't hold ourselves to high standards? Bullsh*t. i've been a star wars fan since i was three, my brother has read every star wars book and has passed much knowlede to me plus i read wookiepedia for fun and read lot of star wars books myself, i'm a hardcore fan

Violent2Dope
Wow, what a pathetically useless thread...

The big EH
Originally posted by dadudemon
Serj is da man...SOAD fo sho. hear that

BlaxicanHydra
i've been a star wars fan since i was three, my brother has read every star wars book and has passed much knowlede to me plus i read wookiepedia for fun and read lot of star wars books myself, i'm a hardcore fan

That's cool. There's nothing at all wrong with being a SW fan. I've read several of the books myself.

MasterAshenVor
No seriously we can understand you're excited but seriously THIS POST IS RETARDED im not mean or cruel WAIT YES I AM! well anyway dude......just Chillax

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
No seriously we can understand you're excited but seriously THIS POST IS RETARDED im not mean or cruel WAIT YES I AM! well anyway dude......just Chillax By extension, you just called yourself retarded.

But honestly, this thread is useless. It's just one more example of how there's fewer and fewer topics to bring up about Star Wars. Have any of you taken a look at the PT or OT forums? They've been degenerated into places of pointless bullshit. Even this forum has suffered for about a year now.

Council#13
holy crap i'm just a yearolder than Jett Lucas, i mean he looks like he's 8

He doesn't always look like he's 8. Sometimes he looks like he's, I dunno... 78. You know. Old manish.

exanda kane
This post is a lot more agreeable than most of the crap you lot talk about.

Just think The Big EH, at least you have not been in two terrible movies wink

MasterAshenVor
Tangable God YOU SAYED EXACTLY WHAT I SAYED YOU RETARD! i SAYED THIS POST WAS USELESS and yet you come up and sayed BY EXTENTION YOU CALLED YOU'RE SELF A RETARD! WHEN YOU SAYED ESSENTALLY THE SAME THING.......

Tengu
^laughing out loud ....what?

The big EH
No seriously we can understand you're excited but seriously THIS POST IS RETARDED im not mean or cruel WAIT YES I AM! well anyway dude......just Chillax hmm i was really bored when i made this forum and just happenned to be reading up on alot of star wars stuff

Tangible God
Tangable God YOU SAYED EXACTLY WHAT I SAYED YOU RETARD! i SAYED THIS POST WAS USELESS and yet you come up and sayed BY EXTENTION YOU CALLED YOU'RE SELF A RETARD! WHEN YOU SAYED ESSENTALLY THE SAME THING....... ...................?

You said IN YOUR POST the words: "THIS POST IS RETARDED."

Get it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.