Grindhouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kateezoo
what did you think of Grindhouse? i personally liked Deathproof better..i thought it was more original than Planet Terror. i was on the edge of my seat the whole car chase scene! the ending was stupid though.

Myth
Original? You do understand that the whole film (both parts) are intentionally ripping off old B-movies, right? And I actually thought the ending was the best part. I loved Kurt crying like a sissy.

Also, I liked Planet Terror more. The humorous timing was much much better (such as when to use the 'lost reels').

gregmss
I'm seeing Death Proof next month, but I would prefer to see Planet Terror, I hate the split up

echud12345six
I thought they were both awesome but I liked Death Proof better. Planet terror does a good job of being fun but Death Proof captures the subtleties of the genre in my opinion. The ending was friggin' priceless. I had that song stuck in my head for days. :]

Dusty
There's a thread somewhere else. Use search function.

I reserved my copy of the Double Feature, and own a Death Proof shirt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.