Red Tornado vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A[BAW]Endrict
Fight in Central Park
Who wins?

Mider999
red tornado is an elemantal he can create winds that can effect superman level beings as well as travel as fast as a superman level being i dont believe ironman has much of a prayer he does as bad or worse then he did with the hulk

norrinradd43
Red Tornado 10/10

Badabing
Originally posted by Mider999
red tornado is an elemantal he can create winds that can effect superman level beings as well as travel as fast as a superman level being i dont believe ironman has much of a prayer he does as bad or worse then he did with the hulk Originally posted by norrinradd43
Red Tornado 10/10 Agreed.

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed.

dur

Badabing
Originally posted by llagrok
dur laughing out loud

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

durbeware

Do not mock me!

guy222
Originally posted by AEndrict
Fight in Central Park
Who wins?

RT FTW

SevenShackles
omfg.. ironman is dead. he is torn in half with each half blown two directions across the park possibly landing near some child or killing someones mother on impact.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Reddy 6/10. Iron Man does have the good to win a few. reddy is powerful but his body can be put down with enough fire power. ANd Iron Man is pretty agile in the air. I have never seen Reddy tear anyone in half who was a moving target. Only a planted target who was trying NOT to move.

AcousticDoc
Red 6/10. The fact that the fight takes place in central park will limit how much power he is willing to put out since it's in the middle of a highly populated city.

guy222
bumprav

psycho gundam
tony has teh sky laser, but the odds are against him for sure.

[EC] Icarus II
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Red 6/10. The fact that the fight takes place in central park will limit how much power he is willing to put out since it's in the middle of a highly populated city.

Same goes for Iron Man. If Stark misses, it'll go right to innocents. So that fact doesn't change much of the outcome as it goes for both heroes.

7.5/10 IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.