Exodus vs Sersi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
Bloodlust.

They can use all their powers, this includes BFR.

nvrbeenwthagirl
TIe

2damnloud
why?

2damnloud
bump

norrinradd43
how powerful is exodus i never thought he was all that

norrinradd43
I take that back he is pretty tough after reading up on him, he is just one character that got under my radar lol

Soljer
Originally posted by norrinradd43
how powerful is exodus i never thought he was all that

Powerful enough to stomp Storm, not that it says much...

Cosmic Flame
If Sersi doesn't job like she usually does when it comes to Exodus, then she should take it.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by Soljer
Powerful enough to stomp Storm, not that it says much...

Totally unnecessary no

starlock
Sersi wins 9/10

With only bloodties as a reference it might seem closer,but if we take Exodus's whole history and showing.he is just not up to taking sersi

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Bloodlust.

They can use all their powers, this includes BFR.

sersi

Soljer
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Totally unnecessary no

He wanted a gauge of power - seems appropriate enough.

guy222
sersi

K3VIL
Actually I don't understand why Marvel changed Exodus from a powerful team wrecker to a wanna be villain with just energy blasts and flight.I mean he was badass, why just depower him with no appearent reason?

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by K3VIL
Actually I don't understand why Marvel changed Exodus from a powerful team wrecker to a wanna be villain with just energy blasts and flight.I mean he was badass, why just depower him with no appearent reason?

Needed someone to job for quicksilver, needed someone to job for cable and strife, etc.

If this is Blood Ties Exodus, he takes it without even trying.

celestialdemon
Current Exodus loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.