Hey, new here, needing help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jvm1877
hey Ok, I posted on here yesterday and no one has looked at it, so I thought I would try one more time. Just trying to get some help about a movie. It was from the 80's, probably mid 80's. It had a beautiful brunette in it, who came to a castle that an elderly woman lived at, only it turned out she was a ghost, a friendly one, she helped the girl out many times, it wasn't till towards the end of the movie that the young woman found out she had been dead and was indeed a ghost. Also, in this castle with its secret passage ways, is a vampire who I think falls in love with this young woman. That is about all I can remember of this movie. I was probably between the ages of 12 and 14 when I seen this, so I can't remember the title of it. I just remembering my dad having to fast foward on a nude scene I believe it was. But I don't think there was much of that in the movie.
So, if anyone out there has any idea of the title I would greatly appreciate the answer or even a clue. I have netflix, so I could always look it up and see if they have that in stock. Thanks so much for any help at all!
J.

Storm
Your previous thread was merged into the appropriate thread located at the Movie Trivia forum right here: "What's this movie?" Ask Here - Version 2.0. If anyone knows, then you' ll find the answer there.

Duplicate thread. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.