goro vs astaroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins this?

Rascaduanok

Violent2Dope

Rascaduanok

quanchi112

Guilty Gear

I'm going to give this to Goro, if Astaroth is armed with anything other than Soul Calibur or Soul Edge, because if Goro manages to disarm Astaroth, he can beat him with his four arms, and I believe Goro is stronger than Astaroth.

Violent2Dope

Guilty Gear
Hephaestus is also a god-tier.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Hephaestus is also a god-tier. That's cause he's literally a God.

Guilty Gear
Dude punches the ground and sends you flying off the stage.

Violent2Dope
Dude punches the ground and sends you flying off the stage. What? He's not playable.

Guilty Gear
You can fight him.

Violent2Dope
You can fight him. When?

Guilty Gear
Oh, I was thinking of the Colossus. He may or may not be Hephaestus, I'm not sure.n_6LbwgON6sLOL @ 9:08

Violent2Dope
That's not Hephaestus, it's a big statue animated by a shard of SE, he's not God tier, he may be really strong, but he's slow and even Astaroth can run rings around him.

Guilty Gear
laughing

ermm

Violent2Dope
It's true man. Anyway, Goro would likely win as his arm strength may be equal to Astaroth's, but Goro has four so he wins in that department, which is the only department Astaroth is good for. Speed I'll give neither, Power goes to Goro as his fire manipulation among other special attacks are greater than his opponent's power feats, as he has none.

Guilty Gear
I forgot about Goro's projectiles, and you forgot one very important fact about Goro.

He has four...ah forget it.

Violent2Dope
Four pectoral muscles.smile

Guilty Gear
Yeah.

MadMel
lmao stick out tongue

quanchi112
while astaroth may be a monster in his own right goro is just to much and has to many body parts for astaroth to keep up with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.