I'm back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gregmss
Not sure if you noticed I was gone, but I'm back now so bring on the beers and women.

Schecter
HOLY SHIT THANK GOD!!1

dadudemon
Remove teh women from your avatar and sig...i confuses my mind as to what your gender is.

FeceMan
Originally posted by gregmss
Not sure if you noticed I was gone, but I'm back now so bring on the beers and women.
We neither noticed nor cared.

Either post nudes or STFU and GTFO.

Schecter
lol you caught teh ghey disease

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by dadudemon
Remove teh women from your avatar and sig...i confuses my mind as to what your gender is.

So, you can't read what it says next to gender? laughing

Marxman
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

*goes back to life*

ADarksideJedi
I don't think I know lyou but welcome back!jm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, you can't read what it says next to gender? laughing

It may take you a bit to realize that THAT is why I was confused...d d d DOUCHE!!! pwned? yes time for you to stfu? nah...keep it coming bro...I gots no probs wit ya.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So, you can't read what it says next to gender? laughing It doesn't say what gender the poster is on SW Black theme. Which is why I thought you were a chick for the longest time....it was the flower.

And this belongs in the OTF

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
It doesn't say what gender the poster is on SW Black theme. Which is why I thought you were a chick for the longest time....it was the flower.

thank you...twice...

Violent2Dope
I don't know who you are and I don't care that you're back.

The Black Ghost
Im back, in black. Dont see me braggin though.

Never seen you round here before

lil bitchiness
Off Topic Forum. Please!

arrow

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Strangelove
It doesn't say what gender the poster is on SW Black theme. Which is why I thought you were a chick for the longest time....it was the flower.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

BTW the Lotus Flower is a religious symbol. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.