The Son of Satan: Chapter 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iekika3
im writing a manga story. im not good at drawing manga so i wrote it out. it will seem to go by fast so please dont diss it! i tried really hard on it!

THE SON OF SATAN ch. 1

He ran. Jake Rhemington ran as fast as he could though the woods wearing only his school uniform and some 1980 converse. His thick black hair getting wet in the rain. It isn't true! It can't be true! Why would my dad lie to me!? He thought to himself. He reached an open field surrounded by the woods. He fell to his knees. "I am not a demon...!"

Before school that day...

"Jake! Hey, Jake!" Jake shut his locker and looked down the hallway to see who was calling him. A girl was running towards him. She had long brown which was tied in two pigtails in the front. Her hair was about to her waist. Kari Summur had the most beautiful green eyes... or so Jake thought. "Jake! Huf...huf.... Are you excited about the new school year?! We're going to be sophmores! Oh, yeah! I nealy forgot! here's your new schedule. I picked it up since you were at your family reunion," Kari said as she pulled out a yellow sheet of paper out of her bag and handed it to Jake. "Thanks. This means (ill con l8tr. im tired of typing)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.