Raiden/Mortal Kombat vs Midnighter,Wolverine & Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Radien can only fight these guys.

Raiden- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_%28Mortal_Kombat%29

Superboy Prime
Raiden 10/10.

braz
Close fight, Id say Raiden takes it though, he can teleport.

SevenShackles
Raiden flash fries them.

golem370
This a pure fight the only think Raiden has in this fight is experience skill & immortality

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Radien can only fight these guys.

Raiden- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiden_%28Mortal_Kombat%29

team loses

batdude123
This a pure fight the only think Raiden has in this fight is experience skill & immortality

Do you mean strictly h2h?

golem370
Yep

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Raiden prolly loses because Batman and Howlett quickly train with Sub Zero and Liu Kang among others. Besides Howletts healing factor will protect both as Batman and Logan attack from a distance and then go in for the kill.,

braz
Oh. Just h2h then. Then the god of thunder gets his ass whooped. no expression

golem370
Yeah but Raiden has hundreds of years of experience and is immortal.

SevenShackles

yup your right. i think he overcomes the numbers with his skill and exp. not to mention he is immortal and most likely being a god is able to take more of a beating if he has to.
rolling on floor laughing

braz

So is Wolverine. shifty

golem370
Wolverine has nowhere near the experience has Raiden though

braz
Lol, yeah I know I was half-joking, but eh, what are some of Raidens combat feats? He was able to handle Quan Chi and Shang Tsung at the same time wasnt he?

Superboy Prime
He destroyed the planet during combat once.

Yeah. He fought Quan Chi and Shang Tsung at a time both of them were getting amped by the souls of countless fallen warriors.

jinzin
In a strict hand to hand fight the trio has a chance to take him down, though with his immense 100 level strength to go with his crazy fighting skill I'm not sure they can pull the majority.

braz
I thought it was more like class 10..

StyleTime
Originally posted by jinzin
In a strict hand to hand fight the trio has a chance to take him down, though with his immense 100 level strength to go with his crazy fighting skill I'm not sure they can pull the majority.
Class 100? Seriously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.