Songs You Grew Up Listening To

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Healing Artisan
Russian tune. loved it as a child. sucks that i forgot most of my Russian erm

QMRFuJiTHIw

edit:
if anyone can find me the audio fo this, or just an instrumental, please send a private message. appreciate it, peace.

2D_MASTER
A9EZ9RlyOr4

My father used to play this on guitar for me and my sisters. We used to dance around in circles. Yayyyy! You have to skip to about -1:15 in the video to actually hear the song.

SelphieT
Well, when it comes to radio, 90's alternative and grunge all the way.

But when I was a very small child, every night before I'd go to bed, my mom would come into my room and sing some songs in Spanish to me. Eventually I memorized all the words, and I vaguely remember one song was about three little pigs (different story line from the typical story), an elephant jumping on a spider web, and one about a mama duck and her ducklings.

ragesRemorse
I wasnt much into music until i reached my mid teens. I remember listening to metal to impose a badass image though. I hated the metal i was listening to, but it made me think i was cool, even though i wasnt sad. I knew this cat, Whom was enthralled with everything about music though. He taught me how to appreciate music. I always liked going over his house after school and turning up some Kiss, muddy waters, ozzy osbourne and led zeppelin. Those were good times.

Nellinator
The Offspring were the band that I really got into music with. Then it was into Deep Purple, Cream, the Allman Brothers and Husker Du, all of whom I still love.

Myth
My favorite song when I was younger was Dire Straights "Money for Nothin'"

chillmeistergen
I come from a family who are heavily into music, so I grew up listening to all sorts. Though you'd more often than not hear The Rolling Stones, Johnny Cash, Howling Wolf, Captain Beef Heart, Nina Simone and Cream blaring through the house.

Funkadelic
PRINCE

seriously

all the time

he used to be the soundtrack of my life

Flying High
when i was a kid i used to love David Bowie - Space Oddity no expression

i used to get that or like..rhymes on tape before bed no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.