Gamesmaster and Apocalypse vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Gamesmaster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamesmaster_(comics) and Moondragon vs Onslaught.

Moondragon and Gamesmaster get 2 days prep. Battle takes places somewhere on Muir Island.

Alfheim
bump

leonidas
thread says apoc, but i'll assume it is moondragon . . .

too little is known about the gamesmaster, i think, to really allow this thread to go anywhere. beyond that, he requires implants to control his omnipathy. with magneto's powers, and x's abilities, he could easily target those implants and make him a comlpete non-factor by having his own power drive him insane. after that, moondragon is slaughtered.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonidas
thread says apoc, but i'll assume it is moondragon . . .

too little is known about the gamesmaster, i think, to really allow this thread to go anywhere. beyond that, he requires implants to control his omnipathy. with magneto's powers, and x's abilities, he could easily target those implants and make him a comlpete non-factor by having his own power drive him insane. after that, moondragon is slaughtered.

Well hes an omnipath he can hear the thoughts of every single person one earth at the same time. He said he was able to influence the whole population of earth, since he can hear what everybody is thinking thats not inconcievable.

Gamesmaster has been able to control an entire town. A town approx should have a 100,000 people in it, not bad.

Moondragon can control the an entire civilization she is also an expert on genetics and science there is a distinct possibility both GM and MD can come up with a way that the implants cant be controlled magnetically.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Gamesmaster http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamesmaster_(comics) and Moondragon vs Onslaught.

Moondragon and Gamesmaster get 2 days prep. Battle takes places somewhere on Muir Island.

Is this classic or current Onslaught

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222
Is this classic or current Onslaught

errrrrr Classic Onslaught? Whats the difference?

leonidas
Well hes an omnipath he can hear the thoughts of every single person one earth at the same time. He said he was able to influence the whole population of earth, since he can hear what everybody is thinking thats not inconcievable.

Gamesmaster has been able to control an entire town. A town approx should have a 100,000 people in it, not bad.

still won't be enough to take out onslaught.

she controlled a civilization while amped by the dragon of the moon. since overcoming the dragon, she has been nowhere NEAR that level. onslaught would demolish her. he has WAY too much versatility for these 2. MAYBE gamesmaster could be something of a challenge, but again, too few feats make it tough to gauge his level.

Alfheim
Originally posted by leonidas
still won't be enough to take out onslaught.

she controlled a civilization while amped by the dragon of the moon. since overcoming the dragon, she has been nowhere NEAR that level. onslaught would demolish her. he has WAY too much versatility for these 2. MAYBE gamesmaster could be something of a challenge, but again, too few feats make it tough to gauge his level.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Damn you my team dies. Closing.

guy222
errrrrr Classic Onslaught? Whats the difference?

Classic Onslaught was badass. Current got punked by Capt. America. Issue 4 out in two weeks

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222
Classic Onslaught was badass. Current got punked by Capt. America. Issue 4 out in two weeks

How the *** could Cap punk him when all he needs to do is mindzap him? PIS.

guy222
How the *** could Cap punk him when all he needs to do is mindzap him? PIS.

Liefeld's not doin a good job. I heard he's moving to Image

llagrok
gamemaster was deleted from Wikipedia, and I wrote most of his article sad

Gamemaster already pretty much accomplished what Onslaught wanted to do, just on a smaller scale. I think Onslaught would take this relatively easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.