mr fantastic vs classic juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
no prep just a straight up fight who wins

LethalFemme
Stalemate.

janus77
juggernaut's too slow and immobile to do anything much to Mr. F.
and too strong and durable for Mr. F to do jack to him.

they bore the pants off of the reader. -stale- mate.

AcousticDoc
Juggernaut. Same reason why WWH hulk was able to pulverise Reed.

lando005
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
Juggernaut. Same reason why WWH hulk was able to pulverise Reed. and what is that (cause honestly that should not have happened not gonna argue though cause it did)

lando005
oh yea fight takes place in times square

guy222
Originally posted by lando005
no prep just a straight up fight who wins

cain

Reaper777
juggernaut wins

shksprtx
Reed gets clobbered without prep time...

lando005
Originally posted by shksprtx
Reed gets clobbered without prep time... i dont see how cain could ever even harm reed

llagrok
Originally posted by lando005
i dont see how cain could ever even harm reed

Reed's not completely invulnerable and Cain could just stretch him out until he has reached his limit.

lando005
Originally posted by llagrok
Reed's not completely invulnerable and Cain could just stretch him out until he has reached his limit. once again how could he do that it's gonna take a lot more than cain grabbing him with both arms and pulling the only way he could is if one end of reed is afixed to something while cain pulled at the other and by the time he comes close to reed's limits he would have either gotten loose by then or whatever cain was using to anchor reed would have given way to the stress

Hannibal-Lector
it would ultimately result in juggernaut winning due to both cant hurt each other but juggernaut will not need food and drink while reed will starve

lando005
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
it would ultimately result in juggernaut winning due to both cant hurt each other but juggernaut will not need food and drink while reed will starve very good point but I believe the biggest factor in this fight is location since they are soo evenly matched the environment in which this fight takes place would be the next big issue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.