death is really bugging me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
for the last two months i always been thinking of death. i havent slept for days and i dont know how to overcome it.

Barker
I've been thinking about secks the past few months, always thinking about it. I haven't slept for days and I don't know how to stop having secks.

Vinny Valentine
I have one word that will cure you.

Barker

Barker
Let's go Outback tonight, Kram3r will still be there tooooomoooorrroorrroorrrroowwww.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I have one word that will cure you.

Barker

id rather stick my dick in a electrical outlit wich would be surrounded by water. i aint gay man and no hate.

TRH
Then if you Die it should stop

Barker
Originally posted by PiruBlood
id rather stick my dick in a electrical outlit wich would be surrounded by water. i aint gay man and no hate.
Hmm. Go on.

Homer J.
Originally posted by Barker
Let's go Outback tonight, Kram3r will still be there tooooomoooorrroorrroorrrroowwww. wtflol

PiruBlood
Hmm. Go on.

yo man dont start shit otherwise i have to be harsh. i aint no poop packer so get over it. and you have been warned.

Bardock42
for the last two months i always been thinking of death. i havent slept for days and i dont know how to overcome it. So...basically what you are saying is that your mind is broken as you stare into a void of no return?

Thorrin
Damn Bardock, thats deep.

Barker
yo man dont start shit otherwise i have to be harsh. i aint no poop packer so get over it. and you have been warned.
wuzzat ur tlknin about i 8nt srting no shit so stay away frm me or ill has 2 own u

Bardock42
Originally posted by Thorrin
Damn Bardock, thats deep.

No it isn't.

It's also not mine.

PiruBlood
Originally posted by Bardock42
So...basically what you are saying is that your mind is broken as you stare into a void of no return?

more like a feeling. i know its gona happen but i get paranoid crazy. even when im at work trying to do my job death is on my mind and thats the only thing. everything else seems tuned out.

Bardock42
more like a feeling. i know its gona happen but i get paranoid crazy. even when im at work trying to do my job death is on my mind and thats the only thing. everything else seems tuned out.

Usually when I think about death I try to imagine what would be if there would just be a huge explosion here that would evaporate me instantly. And I can not grasp the idea how that could happen, in fact it is so foreign to me that for a bit I think it is impossible that I die ... sadly the notion that I will comes back.

Then again, we are probably just part of an endlessly repeating logical circle, our lives are not worth anything....

K O T O R
I always think about zombies...
So I always have a Cricket bat with me at all times, and every thirty seconds I check and see if my grandparents are still alive.

Homer J.
Just go see The Simpsons Movie tonight at midnight. All will be well

Barker
Originally posted by Homer J.
All was well.
131wank

dadudemon

Homer J.
131wank H-Hey, wait a minute. Thats not what I said. Thats not what I said at all. You. I have to keep my eye on you. You. You rascal.

Barker
Is this the moment..?
srug

Homer J.
srug Cock **** **** ***** **** bastard ****er bastard

Barker
NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU *****!

Smallville
for the last two months i always been thinking of death. i havent slept for days and i dont know how to overcome it.

When I first read this topic, the only thing I could think is a freshman in high school getting teased and picked on by the grim reaper. I laughed so hard I almost shit myself. Luckily I didn't, because that would have been embarrassing.

Marko

keep stuff like that to yourself mate. Others may find it offensive.

whitewolfgurl
Usually when I think about death I try to imagine what would be if there would just be a huge explosion here that would evaporate me instantly. And I can not grasp the idea how that could happen, in fact it is so foreign to me that for a bit I think it is impossible that I die ... sadly the notion that I will comes back.

Then again, we are probably just part of an endlessly repeating logical circle, our lives are not worth anything....

I think that everyone thinks about death at least once in their lives...I have been thinking about it for about a year now and it still baffles me. I'm the same as you...if I think it through to the end all I see is black then I get a creepy feeling. What I do to try and forget about it is just have fun. Don't think about it for a while and you should be fine...just enjoy life right now. Try not to think THAT far ahead and live life to the fullest you can everyday! Hope it helps you, It helps me.

C. C. Cowgirl

Death is inevitable smile

Live life one day at the time and embrace the final resting place happy

There is nothing you can do to stop death and therefore no need to think about it angel

Röland
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
There is nothing you can do to stop death and therefore no need to think about it angel

"One day, I will become the greatest Jedi EVER. I will even learn how to stop people from dying."

http://www.imperioanime.com/image/Anakin_Skywalker_.jpg

Barker
lol pwnt

Bardock42
Originally posted by whitewolfgurl
I think that everyone thinks about death at least once in their lives...I have been thinking about it for about a year now and it still baffles me. I'm the same as you...if I think it through to the end all I see is black then I get a creepy feeling. What I do to try and forget about it is just have fun. Don't think about it for a while and you should be fine...just enjoy life right now. Try not to think THAT far ahead and live life to the fullest you can everyday! Hope it helps you, It helps me.

I am usually fine. Thank you anyways.

Röland
jockey

Barker
jlaugh

Röland
jwank

Barker
jhappy

Röland
jw00t

Barker
jeat

Röland
jermm

Bardock42

Röland
I take pride in that too. jockey180

Bardock42

Barker

Bardock42
Say it in German. **** you Barker.

I know, German reminds me of English soo much.

Röland
You would, it's the only thing you have left.

I gotta do what I gotta do.

§P0oONY
I've got an Elder Wand, Resurrection Stone and an Invisibility Cloak for sale... hmm

Barker
**** you Barker.

I know, German reminds me of English soo much.
America kicked Germany's ass in World War II. haermm

Vinny Valentine
This topic is old news... I bitched about it last October.

Duplicate Thread sly

Selina*Starfire

Have you like, found out you're gonna die or something or are you just afraid of death in general? confused

Whatever the cause; accept and embrace it. happy

Rogue Jedi
death is gonna come for you no matter what. just enjoy the time you have here and live life to the fullest.

it's people like me who live to be 100.

CommandoDelta38
first rule of bushido live life as tho you are already dead ... then when you face death you can stare it in the face and smile

Punkyhermy
Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

It dwells a lot on death and comes up with interesting ideas.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
first rule of bushido live life as tho you are already dead ... then when you face death you can stare it in the face and smile one thing a samurai must keep in constant mind, by day and by night.....the fact that he has to die.

CommandoDelta38
indeed ... i live my life based on Bushido and Ninjitsu ... so it's something that will always be one step away from me if i'm not careful

Rogue Jedi
indeed ... i live my life based on Bushido and Ninjitsu ... so it's something that will always be one step away from me if i'm not careful I am a self preservationist.

CommandoDelta38
that's a smart way to live, but not always the most fun stick out tongue

Arianna
If your scared of death read a book called "Elsewhere" by Gabrielle Zevin, it helps a lot and it also helps you get over someone dying.

Rogue Jedi
that's a smart way to live, but not always the most fun stick out tongue i disagree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.