Onslaught vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

Galan007
no expression

starlock
No stipulations hmmmmm

Onslaught for the win

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins?

MJJ

Kutulu
I'm going to roll with MJJ on this one, ultimately because he has more experience manipulating reality than Onslaught has had. They both are high end reality manipulators with no upper limit, the question would ultimately be who was better at it, and who had better showings, and that is why I think MJJ would win.

The biggest reality alternation feat Onslaught did was create a sun. If he had more time to evolve and learn to use his abilities I think that he could take a win potentially.

Power16
MJJ for the win even if Onslaught had his potential unlock i wouldn't give the win here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Kutulu
I'm going to roll with MJJ on this one, ultimately because he has more experience manipulating reality than Onslaught has had. They both are high end reality manipulators with no upper limit, the question would ultimately be who was better at it, and who had better showings, and that is why I think MJJ would win.

The biggest reality alternation feat Onslaught did was create a sun. If he had more time to evolve and learn to use his abilities I think that he could take a win potentially.

Wasnt that after he absorbed Nate and Franklin, if so that doesnt count.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Alfheim
Wasnt that after he absorbed Nate and Franklin, if so that doesnt count.

That's what I was going by.

Why doesn't it count? Since original post didn't specify, I went by the last incarnation of Onslaught, where he was capable of creating another sun within the solar system that housed Earth.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
That's what I was going by.

Why doesn't it count? Since original post didn't specify, I went by the last incarnation of Onslaught, where he was capable of creating another sun within the solar system that housed Earth. Except thats not that last/most current incarnation of Onslaught.

Mr Master
Onslaught at full potential would get curbstomped every single time by Jaspers.

Stomped.

llagrok
This is pretty much universal scale power meets planetary scale power.

endrict
Yah sorry, this is with Frank and nate

Xplosive
Even Onslaught at full potential, MJJ would take this.

Mr Master
Originally posted by llagrok
This is pretty much universal scale power meets planetary scale power.

Jaspers' Warp was only able to reach a Universal scale because he was stopped
by his (Plot Device) Fury,
before his Warp could spread further into the entire Omniverse.

That's his powerset, it's not a matter of choice,

Jaspers' Warp automatically expands exponentially across all Realities if left unchecked.

BTW. Jaspers was equal to or more powerful than Merlyn.

Merlyn has Omniversal feats.

So it doesn't always come down to who has a greater scale of influence,
because apparently, one can be all powerful within the range of influence one controls.

starlock
Originally posted by Mr Master
Onslaught at full potential would get curbstomped every single time by Jaspers.

Stomped.

I would argue that since their is no stipulations,and the match starts even and fair....Onslaughts Telepathy is the winner here,i have seen enough threads that have the quickdraw style and winners are apparent seeing their powerset.

Jaspers-Reality control universal(omniversle)....

Onslaught-reality control(planetary),Telepathy,Telekinesis,Magnetic controll, Psi Armor,Astral projection and many powers that acompany psionics...mental control,intangibility(phasing)precognition, etc...

All Onslaught needs to do is make Jaspers think he won and leave the field of battle on his own...and many other ways to deafeat jaspers...this is not a fight to the death

But its my opinion and i respect everyone's view

llagrok
Jaspers' Warp was only able to reach a Universal scale because he was stopped
by his (Plot Device) Fury,
before his Warp could spread further into the entire Omniverse.

That's his powerset, it's not a matter of choice,

Jaspers' Warp automatically expands exponentially across all Realities if left unchecked.

BTW. Jaspers was equal to or more powerful than Merlyn.

Merlyn has Omniversal feats.

So it doesn't always come down to who has a greater scale of influence,
because apparently, one can be all powerful within the range of influence one controls.

Wow, that is just wow.

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock
Onslaughts Telepathy is the winner here,i have seen enough threads that have the quickdraw style and winners are apparent seeing their powerset.

No way.

Jaspers-Reality control universal(omniversle)....

Onslaught-reality control(planetary),Telepathy,Telekinesis,Magnetic controll, Psi Armor,Astral projection and many powers that acompany psionics...mental control,intangibility(phasing)precognition, etc...

Merlyn (Omniversal power) had all those abilities and more,

and still couldn't stop Jaspers.

All Onslaught needs to do is make Jaspers think he won and leave the field of battle on his own...

Jaspers can't be mindraped.

Jaspers is in control of all Reality within him and outside him,

this control continuously grows ever outward.

and many other ways to deafeat jaspers...

I disagree.

Jaspers was completely unstoppable. (Merlyn couldn't)

Merlyn>to Infinity>Onslaught

Only his Plot Device (Fury) was able to stop him. (Un-Space)

Xplosive
But then again, Mr. Master, although I agree that MJJ would take this, but still, shouldn't be Franklin Richards potential greater than MJJ, since he is an omega mutant and MJJ is not.

About FR at full potential being equal to a Celestial, I really think that is underestimating FR power, he should go far and far beyond Celestial.

illadelph12
I'd go with Jaspers.

Jasper's doesn't need to be labeled as Omega to be as powerful as one, if not moreso. That label is pretty meaningless. Elixir is an Omega and I'd take many "Alpha" level mutants over him in a fight. Vulcan is a supposed beyond omega mutant and he got chin checked by Gladiator.

Jasper's would pwn all 3 (Vulcan, Elixir, Gladiator) simultaneously with little effort. You could up the stakes and Jaspers would still come out on top.

llagrok
Originally posted by Xplosive
But then again, Mr. Master, although I agree that MJJ would take this, but still, shouldn't be Franklin Richards potential greater than MJJ, since he is an omega mutant and MJJ is not.

About FR at full potential being equal to a Celestial, I really think that is underestimating FR power, he should go far and far beyond Celestial.

His potential is unlimited, but that doesn't mean he would ever reach celestial level. Not that any celestial is comparable to MJJ for that matter.

Mr Master

That "Omega" title doesn't mean much to me.

I seen "Omegas" get manhandled all the time, including the "ultimate omega" Phoenix.

Jaspers FP is a Warped Omniverse.

Franky's FP is what? Celestial?

While Celestials are powerful they can not affect the Multiverse.

Celestials are no joke, you may be underestimating them.

The 5th Host defeated the Goblin Force, (many Celestials died but still)

after the Goblin Force devoured and absorbed the Power of the actual Phoenix Force's totality.

So it's impressive.

starlock
No way.

Merlyn (Omniversal power) had all those abilities and more,

and still couldn't stop Jaspers.

Jaspers can't be mindraped.

Jaspers is in control of all Reality within him and outside him,

this control continuously grows ever outward.

I disagree.

Jaspers was completely unstoppable. (Merlyn couldn't)

Merlyn>to Infinity>Onslaught

Only his Plot Device (Fury) was able to stop him. (Un-Space)

It was not a versus battle was it? i think the rules of the site are the key to victory, I think people should really use stipulations better

So onslaught uses his reality control on himself and so does Jaspers..but jaspers is more far reaching...what does it matter in a versus match...merlyn had a omniverse at stake,and in comics even LT has avoided a fight because of it...but here jaspers is powerless at the start,onslaught is allready ahead of the game with his psi armor on

jaspers starts off with his thoughts to alter reality...onslaught starts off with an attack against him...

Did not reed state that a mutant would give onslaught a way to survive he seems to get stronger when rouge attacked him...

I understand the scope and potential for jaspers..but i dont respect that power here in a versus match with no stipulations and a even fair start to a match

According to the rules... right before the match starts..jaspers is basicly a mutant with normal human psysical properties
Onslaught allready has Psi armor giving him protection..and who knows what else...he got the idea from nate..and nate made himself a class 100(str & def) with it

I just have a different way of deciding the out come.( too many years playing the marvel roleplaying system) but hey thats the fun of it

Mr Master
It was not a versus battle was it? i think the rules of the site are the key to victory, I think people should really use stipulations better

Which make no difference, Jaspers still wins in a stomp.

So onslaught uses his reality control on himself and so does Jaspers..but jaspers is more far reaching...what does it matter in a versus match...

Jaspers range of influence is inconsequential.

Merlyn who had the power of the Omniverse in his hands couln't stop Jaspers.

From the beginning of Jaspers' rise to the end.

merlyn had a omniverse at stake,and in comics even LT has avoided a fight because of it...

???

This isn't from the Jaspers arc cause I don't recall any of that being mentioned or depicted.

This is your opinion right? (it must be ... you should post that as to not confuse the facts)

but here jaspers is powerless at the start,onslaught is allready ahead of the game with his psi armor on

"Powerless?"

Why would Jaspers be powerless?

The thread starter said Mad Jim Jaspers vs Onslaught,

not powerless Jaspers vs Onslaught.

jaspers starts off with his thoughts to alter reality...onslaught starts off with an attack against him...

Attacking Jaspers first means nothing:

Here the FURY blasted Jim down to the skeletal form:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8508/j1lo2.th.jpg

Jim Remakes himself in an instant and then with a gesture warps the FURY into a ball:

http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/8223/j2ea0.th.jpg

So let Onslaught gets the first hit, ain't gonna make a difference.

Did not reed state that a mutant would give onslaught a way to survive he seems to get stronger when rouge attacked him...

And Jaspers Warp exponentially expands whether he's attacked or not.

I understand the scope and potential for jaspers..but i dont respect that power here in a versus match with no stipulations and a even fair start to a match

???

According to the rules... right before the match starts..jaspers is basicly a mutant with normal human psysical properties

Show me where in the rules does it say,

"before the match starts, Jaspers is a mutant with normal human psysical properties"

Before the match starts Jaspers is already on his way to Warping Reality.

Again,

Jaspers Warps Reality automatically, he doesn't have to think.

He only has to think to design within his Warp, but the Warp is automatic.

Onslaught allready has Psi armor giving him protection..and who knows what else...he got the idea from nate..and nate made himself a class 100(str & def) with it

Jaspers Warps Time & Space, how the heck is this going to protect Onslaught?

I just have a different way of deciding the out come.

shrug

( too many years playing the marvel roleplaying system) but hey thats the fun of it

confused

Galan007

Attacking Jaspers first means nothing:

Here the FURY blasted Jim down to the skeletal form:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8508/j1lo2.th.jpg I've never been overly impressed by this...

FAR lesser beings have completely regenerated from a skeletal form as well, .

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
I've never been overly impressed by this...

FAR lesser beings have completely regenerated from a skeletal form as well, .

I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I'm shownig how attacking Jaspers first means nothing.

And I'm right. smile

If I wanted to impress

I'd bring out the scan where Merlyn admits he does NOT have the power to stop Jaspers.

Galan007
I'm not trying to impress anyone.

I'm shownig how attacking Japsers first means nothing.

And I'm right. smile

If I wanted to impress

I'd bring out the scan where Merlyn admits he does NOT have the power to stop Jaspers. Not trying to stroke your ego here... Just stating my opinion on that ONE panel. smile

And that ONE panel is NOT very impressive in the HF dept.

Even Deadpool has come back from much worse. ermm

Mr Master
Not trying to stroke your ego here... Just stating my opinion on that ONE panel.

And that ONE panel is NOT very impressive in the HF dept.

Cool, but the scan wasn't meant to impress but to prove a point,

and it did.

Merlyn also said that Jaspers 616 was immune to Universal nullification,

so perhaps that's a better representation of his invulnerability.

Even Deadpool has come back from much worse.

Can Deadpool survive a Universe being erased? big grin

Jaspers can.

Galan007
Can Deadpool survive a Universe being erased? big grin

Jaspers can. Why are you bringing up other instances? erm

Once again,

I ONLY remarked on that ONE scan...

And that ONE scan hardly shows impressive durability, imo...

This is all I was saying. smile

Mr Master
Why are you bringing up other instances?

To impress. shifty

Once again,

I ONLY remarked on that ONE scan...

And that ONE scan hardly shows impressive durability, imo...

This is all I was saying.

I know that's what you were saying,

and what I was saying is that it wasn't meant to impress.

It was meant to show what happens if you attack Jaspers First, (while not applying his power)

which is nothing he can't fix in an instant.

That's all I was saying. smile

Galan007
To impress. shifty Impress who? confused

Xplosive
There are surely not many beings who could defeat MJJ in Marvel Universe.

Mr Master
Impress who?

Who ever's looking for it.

That was never my aim so I'm just as confused

Galan007
That was never my aim so I'm just as confused Suuuure.. shifty

stick out tongue

Mr Master
Suuuure.. shifty

sadwalk

guy222
MJJ

Knowsbleed33
MJJ wins in a horrific curbstomp.

Utrigita
The MJJ/Fury amalgam, would imo Lose.

occultdestroyer
MJJ wins without a thought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.