Dagger vs. The Black Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
What do you think?

llagrok

Alfheim
Isnt black queen like a godess? While dagger is like a street leveller with mystic powers.

Wonder Man
Ya but the blades she throws can drain life and that's what Selene stays alive on.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Ya but the blades she throws can drain life and that's what Selene stays alive on.

Er well anyway Selene can move so fast that she cant be seen. Selene 10/10

guy222
bumprav

rougeredmage
i am going to go with Dagger..... her blades dont drain lifeforce thats cloaks darkness absorbtion power....

daggers light daggers are very adapatable and have the abiltiy to purify.

you say Selene can move fast... so your suggesting that selene can mover Faster then dagger..., who has trained from an early age as a worldclass gymniast... and is probibly as agile as spiderman?

ExodusCloak
This is spite Selene smites her.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by rougeredmage
i am going to go with Dagger..... her blades dont drain lifeforce thats cloaks darkness absorbtion power....

daggers light daggers are very adapatable and have the abiltiy to purify.

you say Selene can move fast... so your suggesting that selene can mover Faster then dagger..., who has trained from an early age as a worldclass gymniast... and is probibly as agile as spiderman?

Eh, Selene does have superhuman speed. (though there's never been a concrete limit on it)

She's also the oldest mutant alive- and I mean OLD- she makes apocalypse look young. we're talking tens of thousands of years to master her powers and fighting skills.

As for how powerful she is, she's gone up against Kulan Gath, the Hulk, the Juggernaut, the rachel grey variant phoenix, and outright KILLED most of the Xternals (Gideon, Crule, Absalom, and Saul) singlehandedly, and any one of those is >>>>>> Dagger.

hell, I have an old copy of new warriors where gideon manhandles the entire team (composed then of speedball, firestar, justice, thrash, nova and silhouette) in seconds, NAKED with no prep.

Selene is way, waaay too much for just dagger to handle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.