Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps 7,200 members.

are Green Lantern Corps strong enough to take out a blood lusted Tenebrous and Aegis who are equal to a average galactus

Tenebrous, Aegis and their ilk turned against Cosmic Consonance and started remaking reality to their will. Galactus and his side went to war against them... And Galactus' side won. Barely. With every other member dead, Galactus imprissoned the other two.

llagrok
If Tenebrous and Aegis were bloodlusted, the green lantern corps would lose. It took them one attack to crack an enhanced Silver Surfer's armor/skin.

starlock
GLC for the win

Very hard to debate,i wont argue, but its just my instinct

quanchi112
tenebrous and aegis for the win.

lionking
Green Lantern Corps had trouble with SBP to me that is bad showing of the corps or bad writing

quanchi112
Originally posted by lionking
Green Lantern Corps had trouble with SBP to me that is bad showing of the corps or bad writing sbp was a badass. but it shows u what kind of trouble the would have with tenebrous and aegis. they would get worked.

Superboy Prime
GLC for the win.

Kutulu
Tenebrous and Aegis for the win. SBP showed how weak the constructs are against a major opponent.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
Tenebrous and Aegis for the win. SBP showed how weak the constructs are against a major opponent. SBP never took on anywhere near the entire GLC...... So.. confused

quanchi112
galan, whom do u see winning this thread?

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
galan, whom do u see winning this thread? I'm undecided..

But using SBP as an argument is just flawed logic, imo.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tenebrous and Aegis lost to Surfer in the end, In this case there will be a ton GL casualties before the corp wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tenebrous and Aegis lost to Surfer in the end, In this case there will be a ton GL casualties before the corp wins.

You really need to stop using PIS events as evidence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
GL corps with a few casualties. The whole should always be greater than the sum of it's parts. All of them is basically the OAn battery being used. if they are all thinking the same thing at the same time and not fighting individually, like a massive energy suck, or matter conversion , or anti matter blast, then T and A would be back to a hooters bar where they belong.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by llagrok
You really need to stop using PIS events as evidence.

Why, because it is a truthful statement. T and A did crack Surfers skin as someone else pointed out. When it was all said and done The Surfer beat them. The corp will win, they will just have a lot casualties.

llagrok
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why, because it is a truthful statement. T and A did crack Surfers skin as someone else pointed out. When it was all said and done The Surfer beat them. The corp will win, they will just have a lot casualties.

That's like saying Thor would beat Thanos, because Drax found a way to do so.

The GL crops can't copy Silver Surfer's method, they can't replicate it. He beat them by unleashing a wave of the big crunch all over them. That won't happen this time. From what we saw they weren't even injured after fighting Galactus.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
If the GLC work together they could win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's like saying Thor would beat Thanos, because Drax found a way to do so.

The GL crops can't copy Silver Surfer's method, they can't replicate it. He beat them by unleashing a wave of the big crunch all over them. That won't happen this time. From what we saw they weren't even injured after fighting Galactus.
So how come all the corps can just focus and use the battery to absorb the two? They aren't > the battery at all.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So how come all the corps can just focus and use the battery to absorb the two? They aren't > the battery at all.

Because that takes time and T/A can kill off many, many corps members in a second.

Galan007
Because that takes time and T/A can kill off many, many corps members in a second. Meh,

Kyle alone has contained a big bang in the past... ..

So I'd be curious to see what 7,200 GL's working together could do. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Because that takes time and T/A can kill off many, many corps members in a second.

Not likely. They didn't even kill surfer when he was helping his boss. You ahve to remember the lanters are all better than they used to be. They are getting more training and are more skilled. Besides, It's 7200. One focused will workign in unison with that much power isnt' goign to be over come by these two. they may cause soem nose bleeds and anurisms from a few weaker lanterns, but they aren't winning any IMO. I dotn' think they can take earth, they certainly can't take all of the GLC.

llagrok
Not likely. They didn't even kill surfer when he was helping his boss. You ahve to remember the lanters are all better than they used to be. They are getting more training and are more skilled. Besides, It's 7200. One focused will workign in unison with that much power isnt' goign to be over come by these two. they may cause soem nose bleeds and anurisms from a few weaker lanterns, but they aren't winning any IMO. I dotn' think they can take earth, they certainly can't take all of the GLC.

Oh my god, are you serious?

You realize that Aegis shattered Surfer's body with a single blow? No one has ever done that. How long did it take SPB to run through a mass of GLs? Seriously, do I have to post GL #14?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GLC_14_0004.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GLC_14_0003.jpg

Just an example of what it takes to kill some of the GLs.

OKay, in hindsight that's not such a poor display of power after all, but you need to realize that the power T/E wields is on a completely different level. You saw how easily they handled the fallen one. They didn't have a single scratch after fighting Galactus, not did any of Silver Surfer's attacks affect them.

quanchi112
Not likely. They didn't even kill surfer when he was helping his boss. You ahve to remember the lanters are all better than they used to be. They are getting more training and are more skilled. Besides, It's 7200. One focused will workign in unison with that much power isnt' goign to be over come by these two. they may cause soem nose bleeds and anurisms from a few weaker lanterns, but they aren't winning any IMO. I dotn' think they can take earth, they certainly can't take all of the GLC. these two would literally overtake the lanterns like a tidal wave. these are two beings who took out galactus. galactus was destroying solar systems in this storyline. thats power. green lantern corps is impressive but is getting slaughter by these two.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh my god, are you serious?

You realize that Aegis shattered Surfer's body with a single blow? No one has ever done that. How long did it take SPB to run through a mass of GLs? Seriously, do I have to post GL #14?

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GLC_14_0004.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/GLC_14_0003.jpg

Just an example of what it takes to kill some of the GLs.

OKay, in hindsight that's not such a poor display of power after all, but you need to realize that the power T/E wields is on a completely different level. You saw how easily they handled the fallen one. They didn't have a single scratch after fighting Galactus, not did any of Silver Surfer's attacks affect them.

they won't beat the entirety of the Corps.

Mider999
some GL's treat the ring like a baby weilding a nuke you get my meaning they just dont know what there doing. Kyle rayner and jordon and others pull off some crazy stuff cause of there imagination and will power perhaps SBP broke through there construct cause of his will power that also effects the reaction of the ring. If they was all strong willed and imagnative combined they would do well against the team i just dont know if they can win

see both A and T are equal to galactus so im to understand that is pretty interesting makes me wonder if eternity is not afraid of galactus and his former comrades. I know that the GL power in the hands of a very good GL i mean the entire battery that it can do amazing things like in emerald dawn and can do even more amazing things in power of ion depending on the imagination of the user, the GL power could remake the universe that was in the hands of jordon but rayner was stronger so it makes me wonder what he could have done with it he could be everywhere at once wow. if they all where hihgly trained GL's with great imaginations and such they might win but the way they did against SBP i highly doubt it. Less they find someone super good and put all there powers in him or her

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
some GL's treat the ring like a baby weilding a nuke you get my meaning they just dont know what there doing. Kyle rayner and jordon and others pull off some crazy stuff cause of there imagination and will power perhaps SBP broke through there construct cause of his will power that also effects the reaction of the ring. If they was all strong willed and imagnative combined they would do well against the team i just dont know if they can win

see both A and T are equal to galactus so im to understand that is pretty interesting makes me wonder if eternity is not afraid of galactus and his former comrades. I know that the GL power in the hands of a very good GL i mean the entire battery that it can do amazing things like in emerald dawn and can do even more amazing things in power of ion depending on the imagination of the user, the GL power could remake the universe that was in the hands of jordon but rayner was stronger so it makes me wonder what he could have done with it he could be everywhere at once wow. if they all where hihgly trained GL's with great imaginations and such they might win but the way they did against SBP i highly doubt it. Less they find someone super good and put all there powers in him or her

It was a few GL's against SBP. Not the Entire fully strength fully trained corps.

quanchi112
It was a few GL's against SBP. Not the Entire fully strength fully trained corps. the point is though to look at the trouble sbp caused for the corps. these two beings are uber powerful. green lanterns would hit the dust.

norrinradd43
what about them vs just Ion

nvrbeenwthagirl
the point is though to look at the trouble sbp caused for the corps. these two beings are uber powerful. green lanterns would hit the dust.
they have no feats. SBP has many uber feats. And it was only a few GLs. The corps is also now fully trained and this thread has the full strength of the corps. T An A aren't uber powerful. If they were, They wouldn't have been beaten by Big G in the First place and imprisoned.

norrinradd43
I think Ion could beat them by himself

Acrosurge
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I think Ion could beat them by himself I'm not sure the current Ion can. Tenebrous and Aegis win here. The Corps are powerful (though they do seem to be subject to the 'law of Stormtroopers'), and Oan energy is capable, but I don't think their bodies or collective wills are strong enough to put down two, Proemial Elders.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm not sure the current Ion can. Tenebrous and Aegis win here. The Corps are powerful (though they do seem to be subject to the 'law of Stormtroopers'), and Oan energy is capable, but I don't think their bodies or collective wills are strong enough to put down two, Proemial Elders. thumb up

TricksterPriest
GLC takes all the rings and recreates Ion. GG.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
GLC takes all the rings and recreates Ion. GG. green lantern corps lose this. tenebrous and aegis are bad asses. they took down big g. that is something the annihilation wave couldnt even do. the needed outside help.

TricksterPriest
green lantern corps lose this. tenebrous and aegis are bad asses. they took down big g. that is something the annihilation wave couldnt even do. the needed outside help.

Ion is more than powerful enough to take those 2 out.

guy222
bumprav

ultimatethor
Tenebrous and Aegis for d win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.