Flash vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spawnwest
Flash - Barry Allen vs WWH

Who takes it????

llagrok
shifty

Superboy Prime
Buried Alien.

starlock
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Buried Alien.

i wonder how many people will get the reference.....anybody read quasar? smile

Acrosurge
Originally posted by starlock
i wonder how many people will get the reference.....anybody read quasar? smile I've actually never read that issue, but I know the reference. Wasn't Buried Alien actually portrayed to be faster than Barry Allen?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH wins here. Doesn't matter how fast he is, All Hulk has to do is holdout his hand, thus when Flash is running by, he gets clotheslines and goes down for the count.

braz
I say..Flash keeps running into the far reaches of space and WWH doesnt even touch him erm

norrinradd43
Flash grabs random things and impales hulk with too many objects for him to recover from, flash dosent get touched

Badabing
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH wins here. Doesn't matter how fast he is, All Hulk has to do is holdout his hand, thus when Flash is running by, he gets clotheslines and goes down for the count. I think you're correct. Happy Dance laughing

endrict
WWH will speed Blitz Flash and he's too strong.

Megadragon15
WW Hulk makes the Flash a bloody mess after he stomps and crushes Barry "Still Dead" Allen. WW Hulk 10/10.

kiddo44
The Flash FTW, Hulk would never touch him.

guy222
Originally posted by spawnwest

Who takes it????

wwh wins

janus77
what would happen when The Flash smashes into The Hulk?
does Flash get hurt by it?
if not, why not?

quanchi112
ww hulk kills him badly. dismemberment.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk kills him badly. dismemberment. http://images.art.com/images/-/Dilbert---Just-Shut-Up--C10114871.jpeg

janus77
how though?
how does Hulk 'catch' Flash?

I accept that, the moment Hulk grabs/Thunderclaps Flash, the fight is over. but I cannot see how this is going to happen as Flash is many times faster than light and can perceive Hulk's attacks in slow-mo, making it easy for him to dodge all-day.

what I'm not sure of is, what would happen if Flash were to hit the Hulk. I imagine The Hulk's regen/healing and amping would kick-in so fast that Flash would end-up with a busted fist or two and Hulk would just grow immune to Flash's attacks, but unable to attack The Flash. not sure though.

Soljer
Flash, ten out of ten.

Priest
Thunder Clap for the win shifty

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest

Because the sonic shockwave from a thunderclap can move faster than C....

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Because the sonic shockwave from a thunderclap can move faster than C....
World War Hulks Thuder Clap sonic shockwaves moves faster than Flash shifty

gogogadgetgo
World War Hulks Thuder Clap sonic shockwaves moves faster than Flash shifty

ummm..a sonic shockwave travels at probably the speed of sound...flash runs faster than light or something like that...so no, the sonic shockwaves from the thunder clap wont hit flash...

but then, there isn't realy anything the flash could do to really knock out hulk...

the flash will keep on speedblitzing while the hulk watches tv....flash wins coz the hulk looses interest and walks away yawning... stick out tongue

boriquaking55
Because the sonic shockwave from a thunderclap can move faster than the speed of thousands of times of C

laughing laughing laughing exposing ignorance ftw

boriquaking55
BTW, the sonic waves of a thunderclap would appear motionless to a bloodlusted Flash, as would the Hulk.

This is a ridiculous stomp. Overhyped Marvel events FTL

Juntai
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

but then, there isn't realy anything the flash could do to really knock out hulk...

the flash will keep on speedblitzing while the hulk watches tv....flash wins coz the hulk looses interest and walks away yawning... stick out tongue You don't happen to think Flash hits with the power of a regular human do you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
You don't happen to think Flash hits with the power of a regular human do you?

I take it he doesn't know about the Flashes Aura or The fact that the faster things move, the harder they hit. The reason why Zoom hits harder than Superman. Without being able to lift any where near Superman's max.

Jack Harkness
This has got to eb the dumbest forum I ever seen. Theres a select few who know anything.

Guy your a nice guy but have you ever read a comic???

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I take it he doesn't know about the Flashes Aura or The fact that the faster things move, the harder they hit. The reason why Zoom hits harder than Superman. Without being able to lift any where near Superman's max.

But zoom doesn't move fast. He just appears to.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jack Harkness
This has got to eb the dumbest forum I ever seen. Theres a select few who know anything.

Trust me, the Hudlin and Hulk forums out there are MUCH more ignorant.

Jack Harkness
Trust me, the Hudlin and Hulk forums out there are MUCH more ignorant. I dare not go to Hudlin. Hes probably the stupidest on there. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
But zoom doesn't move fast. He just appears to.

In terms of time, he does move fast.

Juntai

Guy your a nice guy but have you ever read a comic??? Guy doesn't speak/type English very well, and he tends to vote for Marvel, unless he happens to like the other character. Most just leave him be and don't really force him to 'debate' like the rest of us, because forming cohesive thoughts in English is tough enough for him.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
In terms of time, he does move fast.

But when you get into time manipulation, the equation of speed being equal to distance over time is hardly sufficient.

Soljer
Guy doesn't speak/type English very well, and he tends to vote for Marvel, unless he happens to like the other character. Most just leave him be and don't really force him to 'debate' like the rest of us, because forming cohesive thoughts in English is tough enough for him.

And tends to vote for Hulk, regardless of the other character.

Or Wolverine.

No need to be rude, though. Just because he types simply is no reason to insult him. He's a kind, nice, poster. I've never heard him utter a harsh word on this site.

xmarksthespot
I'll take guy22's occasional non sequitur posts, and single statements of "____ ftw" without any particular rhyme or reason... over the deluge of insane drivel spam constantly and repetitively spouted by Storm fanboys any day...

Juntai
And tends to vote for Hulk, regardless of the other character.

Or Wolverine.

No need to be rude, though. Just because he types simply is no reason to insult him. He's a kind, nice, poster. I've never heard him utter a harsh word on this site. I don't think I was being rude. I get along with Guy.
I was just answering that other dude.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't think I was being rude. I get along with Guy.

He even wished me a happy Bday in PM. eek!

Soljer
I don't think I was being rude. I get along with Guy.

Maybe I misread, but I thought the whole "forming cohesive thoughts is tough" was a bit insulting, erm.

quanchi112
Guy doesn't speak/type English very well, and he tends to vote for Marvel, unless he happens to like the other character. Most just leave him be and don't really force him to 'debate' like the rest of us, because forming cohesive thoughts in English is tough enough for him. he isnt marvel biased. leave him alone. he doesnt step on anyones toes. so people shouldnt step on his. everyone is entitled to their opinion. anyways in this thread flash has no chance.

Juntai
Maybe I misread, but I thought the whole "forming cohesive thoughts is tough" was a bit insulting, erm. It's not intended as an insult. It's merely the truth.
Unless you have examples of him crafting up a paragraph and actually debating?

This is probably the most intricate he gets;
Originally posted by guy222
Glad it went well

Goin to eat dinner. I return in a bit

Soljer
he isnt marvel biased. leave him alone. he doesnt step on anyones toes. so people shouldnt step on his. everyone is entitled to their opinion. anyways in this thread flash has no chance.

If by 'Flash' you mean 'Hulk,' then sure. smile.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'll take guy22's occasional non sequitur posts, and single statements of "____ ftw" without any particular rhyme or reason... over the deluge of insane drivel spam constantly and repetitively spouted by Storm fanboys any day...

speaking of Storm fanboys, did 2damn get banned? That guy was rich.

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
speaking of Storm fanboys, did 2damn get banned? That guy was rich.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=103737

Don't think so - though it wouldn't surprise me.

spawnwest

I'm not sure that this would work. Flash would see this coming. Plus Flash is faster then sonic waves

Soops220
I just can't see flash winning this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soops220
I just can't see flash winning this. i dont know what flash could even do to really hurt wwhulk. this is a curbstomp for wwhulk. all day.

Soops220
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Flash grabs random things and impales hulk with too many objects for him to recover from, flash dosent get touched

All this is going to do is make hulk angry, and we all know what happens when hulk gets angry.

and besides, you can't kill ww hulk by hitting him with mailboxes and tricycles.

llagrok
All this is going to do is make hulk angry, and we all know what happens when hulk gets angry.

He gets stronger, not faster.

At least not much smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
He gets stronger, not faster.

At least not much smile ww hulk is literally tearing into many heroes at once. flash would be childs play to him. literally. ww hulk cant lose. ww hulk is a beast.

Jack Harkness
Guy doesn't speak/type English very well, and he tends to vote for Marvel, unless he happens to like the other character. Most just leave him be and don't really force him to 'debate' like the rest of us, because forming cohesive thoughts in English is tough enough for him. laughing out loud

Hercules

Hes read a lot more comics than you I would wager.

guy just doesn't choose to debate much and prefers to vote for his favourite.

He knows a lot and occasionaly he shows it and trust me, given his profession if he wanted to debate he would most probably pwn everyone here.

He just doesn't take debating seriously and is the most placid and non confrontational person on the site.

Personaly I find that refreshing, most of us know guy is off limits as far as insults go, he doesn't give them so there is no reason to insult him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hercules

He knows a lot and occasionaly he shows it and trust me, given his profession if he wanted to debate he would most probably pwn everyone here.

He just doesn't take debating seriously and is the most placid and non confrontational person on the site.

Personaly I find that refreshing, most of us know guy is off limits as far as insults go, he doesn't give them so there is no reason to insult him. i second this. everyone should back off guy he leaves u his opinion. he is knowledgeable as well. quit with all the bashing.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules

Personaly I find that refreshing, most of us know guy is off limits as far as insults go, he doesn't give them so there is no reason to insult him.

Co-sign.

Guy doesn't go into debates about his favourites, but he'll give you a couple of examples if you ask him. I don't think he's here to argue his head off, but to see what other people think and discuss comics with his friends.

Seeing as how he's never shown any signs of aggression or being slightly agitated, I don't see the need to name-call or insult him. Like a certain Juntai chooses to do. Which I've seen on more than one occasion.

Even though Guy doesn't choose to get into arguments and start insulting, I do. One more insult aimed at him and there will be hell, period.

TricksterPriest
I just can't see flash winning this.

Then you've obviously never read anything with Flash in it. doped

Edit: And Guy222 rocks. He's a friend of mine. And contrary to popular belief, he can speak english and is quite literate and eloquent. He just chooses to speak the way he does because he doesn't really care. I know this because I talked to him over MSN. So just be nice and leave him be. wink

Superherovandal
i dont know what flash could even do to really hurt wwhulk. this is a curbstomp for wwhulk. all day. i don't see how hulk will touch flash. and considering that she-hulk caused WWH to bleed i'd say that flash can do even better. flash can easily enough attain post-luminal speeds. hulk's every attempt to touch would be seen a mile away. and in addition. he could steal his speed like he did to so many and leave hulk an irrelevent statue. flash wins.

Tyrant
I've never heard him utter a harsh word on this site. He PM'ed me death threats, and how he was going to cut up my family in front of me, before cutting off my leg, and then decapitating me, because I said Galactus would beat a Celestial. sad

llagrok
Originally posted by Tyrant
He PM'ed me death threats, and how he was going to cut up my family in front of me, before cutting off my leg, and then decapitating me, because I said Galactus would beat a Celestial. sad

He was right to do so.

Tyrant
He was right to do so.
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6307/fantasticfourv134030eu6.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1511/fantasticfourv134031wg4.th.jpg

shifty

llagrok
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6307/fantasticfourv134030eu6.th.jpg http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1511/fantasticfourv134031wg4.th.jpg

shifty

You should quit while you're ahead, and still have arms mad

PITT_HAPPENS
I hate the Flash but he would curb stomp WWH.

Superboy Prime
Buried Alien. 10/10

norrinradd43
ok the fact that somebody would be running past him at light speed would tear him apart, lightspeed cyclone that flash would cause would destroy alot more than him, study physics sonic boom is one thing, but a photo boom geeze.. simple newtonian physics says F=MA so 170 lbs times excellerating to the speed of light, im sorry but hulk isnt that strong

Tyrant
huc smash!
lets c flas dogde a earthquak e!

Huc has cot quicksivler b4! flash is liek a walk in teh park.

litterrally!

huc rulez all. case closed

norrinradd43
Flash moves at the speed of light quicksilver is not even supersonic flash is greater than 1,079,252,848.8km/sec hulk is deatomized by him just running into him

quanchi112
flash stands no chance here. if all it took was speed alone ww hulk wouldnt be the terror that he is. it takes more than speed alone to stop him.

norrinradd43
its not speed fighting him its an object weighing 170 lbs hitting him at light speed would destroy him Sum of all forces =Mass times accerleration wich means flash would be hitting him with 78Kg X 1,079,252,848km/s newtons....too much force for hulk to absorb

Soljer
flash stands no chance here. if all it took was speed alone ww hulk wouldnt be the terror that he is. it takes more than speed alone to stop him.

Oh, really? Who has tried to use speed as a method of attack on the Hulk?

norrinradd43
speed is ultimate amplifyer of strength

TricksterPriest
flash stands no chance here. if all it took was speed alone ww hulk wouldnt be the terror that he is. it takes more than speed alone to stop him. http://e-biscuit.com/images/uploads/dumbass_thumb.jpg

there's nobody on earth who even comes close to Flash's speed, so that arguement is worthless. roll eyes (sarcastic)

norrinradd43
78,079,252 newtons on impact...hulk isnt that strong im sorry

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
http://e-biscuit.com/images/uploads/dumbass_thumb.jpg

there's nobody on earth who even comes close to Flash's speed, so that arguement is worthless. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing big surprise that u think the flash can beat ww hulk. ww hulk would laugh at the flash.

TricksterPriest
laughing big surprise that u think the flash can beat ww hulk. ww hulk would laugh at the flash.

Noooo..... KMC laughs at you for saying that Hulk has a prayer in hell of beating ANY Flash. doped

Soljer
laughing big surprise that u think the flash can beat ww hulk. ww hulk would laugh at the flash.

To laugh at someone or something, surely you must be aware of it's existence.

The Hulk wouldn't even be able to acknowledge the Flash before Banner loses. erm.

Flash - 10/10.

Soljer
Noooo..... KMC laughs at you for saying that Hulk has a prayer in hell of beating ANY Flash. doped

Not true. I'm pretty suire that the Hulk could take the speed-force-less Jay Garrick.

quanchi112
Noooo..... KMC laughs at you for saying that Hulk has a prayer in hell of beating ANY Flash. doped this isnt hulk. this is ww hulk. quit underestimating this guy. hes a badass while flash is just a weakling in the jla. wink

quanchi112
To laugh at someone or something, surely you must be aware of it's existence.

The Hulk wouldn't even be able to acknowledge the Flash before Banner loses. erm.

Flash - 10/10. ww hulk beats him 10 outta 10/ sorry but spin this around and its correct. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Not true. I'm pretty suire that the Hulk could take the speed-force-less Jay Garrick.

Ah shit. doh I knew I forgot......hey wait a sec. The speed force is back. He's not force-less any longer. evil face

Soljer
ww hulk beats him 10 outta 10/ sorry but spin this around and its correct. stick out tongue

Spin it around? You mean, make it World War Hulk LOSES 10/10? Hey! We agree!

Seriously though, have a little bit of sense, how is the Hulk supposed to beat the Flash?

quanchi112
Spin it around? You mean, make it World War Hulk LOSES 10/10? Hey! We agree!

Seriously though, have a little bit of sense, how is the Hulk supposed to beat the Flash? heres a better question how does the flash even hurt him. only way the flash is surviving is if he runs away. laughing

TricksterPriest
heres a better question how does the flash even hurt him. only way the flash is surviving is if he runs away. laughing

Ever heard of the IMP? doped

Tyrant
Ever heard of the IMP? doped The better question would be if he ever heard of Flash... period.

quanchi112
Ever heard of the IMP? doped ww hulk wins this due to flash being unable to hurt him. flash seriously is being vastly overrated here.

quanchi112
The better question would be if he ever heard of Flash... period. u mean that bum on the jla. yeah ive heard of him.

HES OVERRATED! laughing

Tyrant
u mean that bum on the jla. yeah ive heard of him.

HES OVERRATED! laughing What do you think Hulk is?
Underrated?

Soljer
heres a better question how does the flash even hurt him. only way the flash is surviving is if he runs away. laughing

See, what you just did is called AVOIDING the question.

Lemme ask again - how does the Hulk beat the Flash? How?

And, since I am such a kind poster, nice guy, and all around gentleman...I'll do you the favor of answering your question before I require you to answer mine.

The Flash could hurt the Hulk by infinite mass punching him dozens and dozens of times - an infinite mass punch that hits harder than Superman....The Hulk is tough, but when he suffers, literally, thousands of these per second, he's gonna feel it.

Failing that, the Flash could simply make the matter that the Hulk is comprised of explode. The Hulk is tough, but he can't resist having his atoms spontaneously destroy themselves.

Failing that? The Flash simply does a speedforce dump - battlefield removal is an acceptable route to victory.

And while he does all this, The Hulk can't even move. He's literally frozen in time, because the Flash is moving millions of times faster than the Hulk can even think. The Hulk might be able to hurt the Flash if he could catch him....but, to the Flash, it'd take the Hulk at least a full month to throw a single punch.

And even if the Flash suffered from SERIOUS CIS/PIS, and literally RAN FACE FIRST into the Hulk's fist, he can just activate his healing factor, which allows him to heal from any injury quite nearly instantaneously.

So, the Flash can obliterate the Hulk in a number of ways. The Hulk cannot even perceive the Flash while he does so. Assuming the Flash starts beating HIMSELF up, he can always activate his healing factor and be back to top notch.

And, if anything goes wrong, the Flash can just go back in time....

So, let me reiterate one final time.

How does the Hulk beat the Flash again?

quanchi112
What do you think Hulk is?
Underrated? ww hulk is no joke. the series isnt over yet anyways. it makes me laugh at some of these threads. becuz ww hulk isnt done yet. dont underestimate ww hulk.

TricksterPriest

And, since I am such a kind poster, nice guy, and all around gentleman...I'll do you the favor of answering your question before I require you to answer mine.

The Flash could hurt the Hulk by infinite mass punching him dozens and dozens of times - an infinite mass punch that hits harder than Superman....The Hulk is tough, but when he suffers, literally, thousands of these per second, he's gonna feel it.

Failing that, the Flash could simply make the matter that the Hulk is comprised of explode. The Hulk is tough, but he can't resist having his atoms spontaneously destroy themselves.

Failing that? The Flash simply does a speedforce dump - battlefield removal is an acceptable route to victory.

And while he does all this, The Hulk can't even move. He's literally frozen in time, because the Flash is moving millions of times faster than the Hulk can even think. The Hulk might be able to hurt the Flash if he could catch him....but, to the Flash, it'd take the Hulk at least a full month to throw a single punch.

And even if the Flash suffered from SERIOUS CIS/PIS, and literally RAN FACE FIRST into the Hulk's fist, he can just activate his healing factor, which allows him to heal from any injury quite nearly instantaneously.

So, the Flash can obliterate the Hulk in a number of ways. The Hulk cannot even perceive the Flash while he does so. Assuming the Flash starts beating HIMSELF up, he can always activate his healing factor and be back to top notch.

How does the Hulk beat the Flash again?

And that's not even counting the other insane things the speed force lets him do. Like constructs, speed-stealing, molecular acceleration, intangibility via vibration, etc.

Soljer
Indeed, but I was trying to keep it simple.

quanchi112

How does the Hulk beat the Flash again? first off with hulks power he could one shot him to death. hulk could literally tear up the ground around him. hulk woul dmake the terrain that much more difficult to hurt him. he would also get anrier the more flash hit him thus increasing his power. he could hit the earth so hard it would cause a damn earthquake. the amount of damage hulk would cause around him would only increase as flash did his thing. after flash stumbles or misplaces one move he dies that easily. hulk one shots him to death.

quanchi112
And that's not even counting the other insane things the speed force lets him do. Like constructs, speed-stealing, molecular acceleration, intangibility via vibration, etc. in theory this is all good. but it wouldnt be as cut and dry as u wanted it to be. ww hulk wins.

Tyrant
first off with hulks power he could one shot him to death. hulk could literally tear up the ground around him. hulk woul dmake the terrain that much more difficult to hurt him. he would also get anrier the more flash hit him thus increasing his power. he could hit the earth so hard it would cause a damn earthquake. the amount of damage hulk would cause around him would only increase as flash did his thing. after flash stumbles or misplaces one move he dies that easily. hulk one shots him to death. Originally posted by Tyrant
huc smash!
lets c flas dogde a earthquak e!

Huc has cot quicksivler b4! flash is liek a walk in teh park.

litterrally!

huc rulez all. case closed
Ah! i'z is liek a damn futurn tellin machien! big grin

Soljer
first off with hulks power he could one shot him to death. hulk could literally tear up the ground around him. hulk woul dmake the terrain that much more difficult to hurt him. he would also get anrier the more flash hit him thus increasing his power. he could hit the earth so hard it would cause a damn earthquake. the amount of damage hulk would cause around him would only increase as flash did his thing. after flash stumbles or misplaces one move he dies that easily. hulk one shots him to death.

But, you see, it takes TIME for the Hulk to move. It takes TIME for the Hulk to 'tear up the terrain.'

Time he doesn't have.

Before the Hulk can even raise his arms to pound the ground to tear it up - the Flash's already beaten him.

And otherwise - the Flash COULD simply steal the Hulk's kinetic energy, freezing him in mid-groud-pound if he felt so inclined.

You still haven't even attempted to counter the point that the Hulk couldn't even REACT to the Flash's speed. He would be unable to form a single thought in the time it'd take the Flash to beat him. How is he supposed to execute any sort of action if he can't even form a thought in the span of time?

erm.

quanchi112
Ah! i'z is liek a damn futurn tellin machien! big grin hulk doesnt rule. but here he does reign supreme over mr speed force.

quanchi112
But, you see, it takes TIME for the Hulk to move. It takes TIME for the Hulk to 'tear up the terrain.'

Time he doesn't have.

Before the Hulk can even raise his arms to pound the ground to tear it up - the Flash's already beaten him.

And otherwise - the Flash COULD simply steal the Hulk's kinetic energy, freezing him in mid-groud-pound if he felt so inclined.

You still haven't even attempted to counter the point that the Hulk couldn't even REACT to the Flash's speed. He would be unable to form a single thought in the time it'd take the Flash to beat him. How is he supposed to execute any sort of action if he can't even form a thought in the span of time?

erm. its funny how u think ww hulk would be defeated in the blink of an eye. not so. ur whole theory fails.

xmarksthespot
Huc wins! He iz teh stongerest!

Soljer
its funny how u think ww hulk would be defeated in the blink of an eye. not so. ur whole theory fails.

You haven't disputed it in the least. All you've responded with is 'nuh uh!'

The Hulk's never reacted to someone moving and fighting at hundreds of multiples of C. There's no evidence to say that he could. The 'theory' is sound.

xmarksthespot

The Hulk's never reacted to someone moving and fighting at hundreds of multiples of C. There's no evidence to say that he could. The 'theory' is sound. Nuh uh! Huc iz beter than teh Flash. Huc punches holws in teh time, all time. He iz fasster than Flasj.

Tyrant
Nuh uh! Huc iz beter than teh Flash. Huc punches holws in teh time, all time. He iz fasster than Flasj. You misspelled "the". erm

quanchi112

The Hulk's never reacted to someone moving and fighting at hundreds of multiples of C. There's no evidence to say that he could. The 'theory' is sound. the theory isnt sound. if ur theory was as sound as it is. there would be only a handful of villains out there to give him a battle. becuz most of them would be defeated in less than a nanosecond. sorry but if all it took was tremedous speed dont u think the illuminati would have done something like this already. ur theory fails as ww hulk kills him when he catches him. there is no healing from decapitation.

xmarksthespot
You misspelled "the". erm Oh shit, silly me.

Soljer
the theory isnt sound. if ur theory was as sound as it is. there would be only a handful of villains out there to give him a battle. becuz most of them would be defeated in less than a nanosecond. sorry but if all it took was tremedous speed dont u think the illuminati would have done something like this already. ur theory fails as ww hulk kills him when he catches him. there is no healing from decapitation.

The illuminati? Yeah, because Mister Fantastic can move at thousands of times the speed of light.

Oh...wait...

Has the Hulk rebuffed ANYONE that used this strategy? No.

Has he shown the capability? No.

Could the Hulk catch him? Absolutely not.

The 'theory' remains sound - though it isn't a theory. If anything, it'd be a hypothesis. A well-read, well-educated hypothesis, but a hypothesis nonetheless.

What If...
Does Flash not have a respect thread?

Tyrant
huc punch flasses fase off!!!
huc smash puny mans! flashs losses admit it fanbois!

Juntai
Co-sign.

Guy doesn't go into debates about his favourites, but he'll give you a couple of examples if you ask him. I don't think he's here to argue his head off, but to see what other people think and discuss comics with his friends.

Seeing as how he's never shown any signs of aggression or being slightly agitated, I don't see the need to name-call or insult him. Like a certain Juntai chooses to do. Which I've seen on more than one occasion.

Even though Guy doesn't choose to get into arguments and start insulting, I do. One more insult aimed at him and there will be hell, period. I don't think I insulted anyone. If describing someone's mannerisms is insulting, perhaps time for a change is in order, and that's not something I can do on my end. Because nothing I wrote was fabricated.

I even noted that I get along with Guy. And I never questioned his ability to produce a scan at random. In the past, we've even traded some back and forth in PM, and he's asked my opinion of some.

As for threatening me?
Don't bother, I'm not intimidated.

Jack Harkness
laughing

Soljer
Can we PLEASE get back to the Flash shit stomping the Hulk?

Kay, Thanks.

quanchi112
The illuminati? Yeah, because Mister Fantastic can move at thousands of times the speed of light.

Oh...wait...

Has the Hulk rebuffed ANYONE that used this strategy? No.

Has he shown the capability? No.

Could the Hulk catch him? Absolutely not.

The 'theory' remains sound - though it isn't a theory. If anything, it'd be a hypothesis. A well-read, well-educated hypothesis, but a hypothesis nonetheless. ur theory has proven nothing. if speed were all it took dont u think the geniuses would have come up with a sound strategy. ww hulk utterly dismembers flash. one shot one death.

Soljer
ur theory has proven nothing. if speed were all it took dont u think the geniuses would have come up with a sound strategy. ww hulk utterly dismembers flash. one shot one death.

Are you ignorant? You're saying "They haven't tried it on the Hulk, so clearly it must not work!"

Mister fantastic can't travel at hundreds of times C. Neither can Strange. Or blackbolt. Or Namor.

Speed IS all it'd take to beat the Hulk here - but the Flash wouldn't even have to use his speed. He could just sap the Hulk of all his kinetic energy. No energy, no movement. From there, he lays a SINGLE finger on the Hulk, speed force dumps him, and goes on his merry way.

erm.

And all you've done thus far is ignore my questions, and avoid any points I've made.

Your entire argument is 'NUH UH!' with absolutely NO proof to back it up.

Flash still wins, 10/10.

janus77
don't think the Flash could "sap The Hulk of all his kinetic energy", given that it's an infinitely replenishing source, The Flash would die due to exhaustion.

Hulk can emit Gamma radiation, if I'm not mistaken. perhaps that's an avenue for Hulk to pursue in this battle?

xmarksthespot
Flash wins. no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by janus77
don't think the Flash could "sap The Hulk of all his kinetic energy", given that it's an infinitely replenishing source, The Flash would die due to exhaustion.

Hulk can emit Gamma radiation, if I'm not mistaken. perhaps that's an avenue for Hulk to pursue in this battle?

The Hulk's strength may be an 'infinitely replinishing resource' but his kinetic energy is no more replinishing than a normal human's.

There is no reason to believe that the Flash couldn't just stop the Hulk.

Also, how is emiting gamma radiation going to help? For one, the flash could easily outrun it, and for two...the Hulk would have to ACTIVELY DECIDE to do so.

And once he's taken the time to do that, he's already lost.

janus77
Hulk's strength comes from an infinite source, what is "kinetic energy", in this context, apart from the motion of his muscles, his movement?

Hulk will never run out of 'juice', so Flash will fall if he persists in this strategy.

janus77
regarding the gamma emission, I'm thinking it would provide a means of reducing The Flash's mobility, by blocking up the 'battle zone' with vast amounts of Gamma radiation.

Hulk would have enough time to think/act as, he is not going to go down in one hit or even in a hundred ... Hulk's godly healing and regeneration will see to that. so in this way, he could do something offensively and perhaps that is an avenue worth pursuing...

strengthkills
I don't think I insulted anyone. If describing someone's mannerisms is insulting, perhaps time for a change is in order, and that's not something I can do on my end. Because nothing I wrote was fabricated.

I even noted that I get along with Guy. And I never questioned his ability to produce a scan at random. In the past, we've even traded some back and forth in PM, and he's asked my opinion of some.

As for threatening me?
Don't bother, I'm not intimidated. You didnt insult guy,this forum is international,I thought he was an extremely nice guy who doesnt speak english myself.Doesnt take away from how cool he is though.

Soljer
Hulk's strength comes from an infinite source, what is "kinetic energy", in this context, apart from the motion of his muscles, his movement?

Hulk will never run out of 'juice', so Flash will fall if he persists in this strategy.

Theoretically, nothing should be able to run out of kinetic energy. It just doesn't happen. But the Flash has sapped the energy of an ENTIRE PLANET. The Hulk'll be nothing.

As far as the Gamma goes.....does the word "Picosecond" mean anything to you?

Juntai
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003045tf.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003056zx.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003064go.jpg
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla003073nt.jpg

Juntai
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla82kebbin017bi.jpg

xmarksthespot
regarding the gamma emission, I'm thinking it would provide a means of reducing The Flash's mobility, by blocking up the 'battle zone' with vast amounts of Gamma radiation.

Hulk would have enough time to think/act as, he is not going to go down in one hit or even in a hundred ... Hulk's godly healing and regeneration will see to that. so in this way, he could do something offensively and perhaps that is an avenue worth pursuing... How does he regenerate in what can basically be considered t=0 seconds?

Juntai
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2148022rg.jpg

janus77
Theoretically, nothing should be able to run out of kinetic energy. It just doesn't happen. But the Flash has sapped the energy of an ENTIRE PLANET. The Hulk'll be nothing.

As far as the Gamma goes.....does the word "Picosecond" mean anything to you?
defining the speed force, as a universal element is ill-conceived, imo.

but since these two are fighting, Hulk will not run out of energy, simply by dint of fact that he has infinite amounts of it. no possible way to square that one. The Hulk has outputted enough energy to break planets and more, it's not even a contest in that sense. Hulk's output >>> Flash's feats of energy/"motion" stealing.

janus77
How does he regenerate in what can basically be considered t=0 seconds?
same way as he manages to gain mass without taking it from his environment.

basically, each of Flash's punches will inflict a trace amount of damage, which will instantaneously be countered by The Hulk's body, so that they don't build up to becoming a massive punch.

think about it, how does Hulk amp up exponentially anyway? it's not a physiologically rationalised process, it's comics it happens it's a part of the character's essential 'being', that's as much as can be said, really.

Juntai
lmao.

xmarksthespot
same way as he manages to gain mass without taking it from his environment.

basically, each of Flash's punches will inflict a trace amount of damage, which will instantaneously be countered by The Hulk's body, so that they don't build up to becoming a massive punch.

think about it, how does Hulk amp up exponentially anyway? it's not a physiologically rationalised process, it's comics it happens it's a part of the character's essential 'being', that's as much as can be said, really. That didn't particularly answer the core of my question, which was relatively rhetorical anyway. The answer was he can't.

If essentially no time passes for Hulk relativistically, between Flashes punches then no he can't regenerate from them. His regeneration is just as infinitely slower than Flash, as he is.

Also, trace amount? See IMP.

janus77
how fast can Flash build up an "infinite mass" punch?

Juntai
how fast can Flash build up an "infinite mass" punch? Doesn't matter, when he taps the speedforce, time stops.

Soljer

He could throw THOUSANDS of them a second, if he so chose.

"This, however, will only take one. "

Or something along those lines.

Juntai
Notice the scan, and read the text.
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2148022rg.jpg

The moment they start moving, time freezes, a few steps later, he's already built up the mass of a white dwarf star.

The fight is over, and nobody has moved yet.

I've been posting scans showcasing some of Flash's power.

Soljer
Doesn't matter, when he taps the speedforce, time stops.

Not to mention....3X2(9YZ)4A

janus77
Doesn't matter, when he taps the speedforce, time stops.
it does matter. unless you literally do mean that "time stops", it means that there's a set amount of power that he can throw at Hulk.

I'm still sceptical about how such an attack works... has Flash ever tried it on Superman or Darkseid type characters?

xmarksthespot
how fast can Flash build up an "infinite mass" punch? Less time than it takes for Hulk to regenerate...

Juntai
He could throw THOUSANDS of them a second, if he so chose.

"This, however, will only take one. "

Or something along those lines. I posted the scans a page back. smile

TricksterPriest
Not to mention....3X2(9YZ)4A

Good point. I forgot about that. big grin Bet 20$ Quanchi doesn't know what that means. shifty

quanchi112
it does matter. unless you literally do mean that "time stops", it means that there's a set amount of power that he can throw at Hulk.

I'm still sceptical about how such an attack works... has Flash ever tried it on Superman or Darkseid type characters? id like to see that to. name me some badasses that flash has put down. scans would help.

Jack Harkness
id like to see that to. name me some badasses that flash has put down. scans would help. Stupid person. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
id like to see that to. name me some badasses that flash has put down. scans would help.

Zum, He's beaten the Black Flash, Zoom, And out ran instantaneous Travel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stupid person. big grin

Reported for bashing. laughing laughing laughing

LMAO Actually i agree.

Jack Harkness
Anyone with half a brain should. stick out tongue

Surfer's Rules

Well the speedforce, which DC themseflves created to nullify the effecs of physics on Flash's movement precludes the accumulation of said mass. That's the whole point of the Speedforce, to allow him to exceed superluminal speeds without killing himself and destroying his surroundings. The energy accumulated is absorbed by the Speedforce so that Flash can actually move. Think about it. If Flash was attaining infinitely increasing mass...well, he would die, but he would cease to be able to move before that. The speedforce allows Flash to be the greatest speedster without the burden of energy buildup, so why DC introduces the IMP and essentially nullifies the effects of the speedforce is beyond me. You can't have the speedforce and the IMP at the same time.

pr1983
Originally posted by spawnwest

Who takes it????

can barry do the whole vibrational thing? cos if he can, i see hulk going down...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Surfer's Rules
Well the speedforce, which DC themseflves created to nullify the effecs of physics on Flash's movement precludes the accumulation of said mass. That's the whole point of the Speedforce, to allow him to exceed superluminal speeds without killing himself and destroying his surroundings. The energy accumulated is absorbed by the Speedforce so that Flash can actually move. Think about it. If Flash was attaining infinitely increasing mass...well, he would die, but he would cease to be able to move before that. The speedforce allows Flash to be the greatest speedster without the burden of energy buildup, so why DC introduces the IMP and essentially nullifies the effects of the speedforce is beyond me. You can't have the speedforce and the IMP at the same time.

Um No. the Speed force allows him to Not Get tired,and not destroy the envire around him. the force powers him to keep running, even when he's gaining mass. And he has to conciously do the IMP.

Soljer

Logically, realistically, in THIS world...you'd be right.

However, as the scans that were just posted recently prove, it doesn't matter.

Flash IMP'd Zum without destroying himself or the Earth. Obviously you CAN have the speedforce protecting the Flash, protecting the environment, AND letting the Flash attain nigh-infinite mass.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by pr1983
can barry do the whole vibrational thing? cos if he can, i see hulk going down...

I'm no DC speedsters expert, but I think he can.

pr1983
I'm no DC speedsters expert, but I think he can.

ah, ok... i think barry takes it so...

Surfer's Rules
Logically, realistically, in THIS world...you'd be right.

However, as the scans that were just posted recently prove, it doesn't matter.

Flash IMP'd Zum without destroying himself or the Earth. Obviously you CAN have the speedforce protecting the Flash, protecting the environment, AND letting the Flash attain nigh-infinite mass.

But wasn't the point of the Speedforce that he can't build up that mass in THEIR world? And if he actually had that mass how was he able to move? Why didn't he collapse into a blackhole from the mass? DOn't you understnd how the two contradict each other? Do you even think about such things?

Soljer
But wasn't the point of the Speedforce that he can't build up that mass in THEIR world? And if he actually had that mass how was he able to move? Why didn't he collapse into a blackhole from the mass? DOn't you understnd how the two contradict each other? Do you even think about such things?

Of course I do.

To put it simply, the speedforce is a plot device. It explains away EXACTLY the questions you're asking.

It allows the writers, and by extension, the Flash, to ignore the NEGATIVE relativistic side effects of near-light or superluminal speeds while still using said relativistic effects in a fun, entertaining (though scientifically inaccurate) manner.

Superboy Prime
Of course I do.

To put it simply, the speedforce is a plot device. It explains away EXACTLY the questions you're asking.

It allows the writers, and by extension, the Flash, to ignore the NEGATIVE relativistic side effects of near-light or superluminal speeds while still using said relativistic effects in a fun, entertaining (though scientifically inaccurate) manner.

co-co-co-co-co-co-sign.

DARTH POWER
"HULK SMAAAA......."

Oh No, Hulk's Lost before he can finish saying that : )

Newjak
I say the Flash wins.

Uriel005
My opinion is known... that is all.

DARTH POWER
^ Please clarify for those of us who Know not

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>