Flash vs Blackbolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
They fight in an arena for Darksieds entertainment.

guy222
bumprav

Takion
Flash

rotiart
Flash hits BB a million times with IMP all day long before BB can whisper.

Flash all day long.

Bouboumaster
Blackagar Boltagon ftw

grimify
Bolt is one of my favorites, but flash would wreck him.

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash hits BB a million times with IMP all day long before BB can whisper.

Flash all day long.

no expression

DestinyGuy678
would blackbolts grunt do damage too?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
would blackbolts grunt do damage too?

Any sound made by his vocal chords is destructive.

TricksterPriest
He'd have to hit Flash. 2nd, if Flash gets basic knowledge, voice box crush ftw.

iceman24567
Flash imps black bolt to death

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He'd have to hit Flash. 2nd, if Flash gets basic knowledge, voice box crush ftw.
I don't think that'll work. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that works his powers and lets him talk are one in the same. Theoretically, his freshly decapitated head would still be able to use his powers.

I mean, he'd lose, and be dead, from that attack. But it wouldn't disable his powers.

tkitna
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think that'll work. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that works his powers and lets him talk are one in the same. Theoretically, his freshly decapitated head would still be able to use his powers.

I mean, he'd lose, and be dead, from that attack. But it wouldn't disable his powers.

confused

So BB would still have powers after being decapitated? What good would it do him if he is dead? Doesnt make sense.

DeathKap
His vocalcords would have to be intact. U get rid of those an no power.

Doctor-Alvis
His powers aren't based on sound, or his vocal cords. He would just have to try to talk and it would activate his powers.
Originally posted by tkitna
confused

So BB would still have powers after being decapitated? What good would it do him if he is dead? Doesnt make sense.
It wouldn't do him any good. I'm not saying it would. I'm just saying theoretically how little of his body would have to be in tact for him to use his powers fully.

llagrok
Flash

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

durlaugh

DeathKap
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
His powers aren't based on sound, or his vocal cords. He would just have to try to talk and it would activate his powers.

It wouldn't do him any good. I'm not saying it would. I'm just saying theoretically how little of his body would have to be in tact for him to use his powers fully.
If u get rid of the vocal cord how would he make sound?

Juk3n
against Flash?

Against the Flash??
People still mis-matching Flash fights on this board, no dis-respect to the OP, but..against Flash, if anyone shows me 1 - speed/reaction/reflex/thought speed feat that equates to even 1 - 100th of the speed Flash is capable of fighting at i will concede this isn't a spite thread.

occultdestroyer
SPITE thread.

Flash obviously.
Even a boy with Alzheimer's disease can answer this simple match-up.

ultimatethor
Flash wins this easily. Even thourgh if he decides to try and "chat" with blackbolt before killing him he is a goner.

bbrem123
cant BB increase any physical aspect he wants(speed, strength, durability)

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by bbrem123
No

Symmetric Chaos

Only strength.

bbrem123
BB has fought gladiator...i know hes not as fast as flash but it just shows he can hang with faster characters

Juk3n
BB has fought gladiator...i know hes not as fast as flash but it just shows he can hang with faster characters

really not a good example when dealing with Forum Flash, but i see what your getting at, none the less - Flash everytime

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by DeathKap
If u get rid of the vocal cord how would he make sound?
He doesn't need to make sound. The destructive power of his scream isn't from sound. The two are intertwined in his brain.

Imagine you had a switch connected to a light bulb and the detonator of a nuclear bomb. If you turn on the light you set off the nuke. If the light bulb is smashed, you can't make light anymore but you can still set off the nuke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.