Favourite Character from Harry Potter!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlie8
So, who is everyones fav character over the seven books then?

there's soo many it's hard to choose tbh. harry ofcourse is one of them, how can you not say he is one of ur favs? lol.

But I also now feel A LOT for Snape. At first I thought he was innocent then over time...this wore off due to the sheer evilness of him through book seven. I felt nothing when he died...but when Harry saw his memories I felt like such a damn fool.

SNAPE IS A LEDGEND!

§P0oONY
Ron probably. He amuses me.

chillmeistergen
Fred, George, Ron and Dumbledore. I can't have just one favourite.

siriuswriter
Dumbledore is by far my favorite character, bar none. I like him even more after the revelations about his past in Deathly Hallows - knowing he's not perfect, but he still is an incredibly awesome guy.

Dumbledore is who I want to be when I grow up. big grin

§P0oONY
Dumbledore is just an arrogant prick.

willRules
I like the teacher's trinity: Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Snape

willRules

§P0oONY
Ron's never really struck me as arrogant.I'm not quite sure where you're getting that.

willRules
I was being facetious stick out tongue

thefallen544
Remus John Lupin, since he was introduced he was my favourite and still is. I can relate to him (except I am not, bar popular opinion, a werewofl)

The Phantom
Ginny Weasley. This girl really gots some power.

Patronus
My favorite character is the young Tom Riddle. So deceitful, so powerful, so mysterious, so...evil!

#1Rupert_Lover
Well, obviously Ron Weasley for me. He's such a funny character. He's also an enjoyable character to watch develop throughout the book.

Lana
The twins, Tonks, and Sirius.

Though after the past week I've become very fond of Andromeda...so very typical of me to really like the obscure characters stick out tongue

DanZeke25
Ron's scarcastic humor always made me laugh, so him, Dobby, Kingsley(he's badass, I don't wanna hear it) and Hagrid.

ndfreak
Dumbledore, Tonks, Snape, and Hagrid. The twins and ginny rock too.

Strangelove
I'm not a regular in this forum, but I'm sure that this thread has been done before.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm not a regular in this forum, but I'm sure that this thread has been done before. Oh, I'm pretty sure too. But I'm going to let someone else deal with this one.

Burning thought
the dark lord, i relate

Nickey
Tonks, Ron, Draco, Hermione, Harry, Fred, George!

And Voldemort. confused

What?! He has some awesome powers! rock

Fleeshman=FIT
Draco and luna i cant decide between them they are great characters

~LunaLoveG~
Tonks,Hermione,Luna and Ron. They are such great characters. I have loved Hermione's character from the begining. Ron followed and Luna and tonks as well

Charlie8
Yeah I think Ron's is absolute briliant, alwys makes me laugh.

Arianna
I love Hermione in the books, but Emma Watson, looks, sounds, behaves like a really procsious girl that was in my room two years ago at school!!!!! mad

Yeah well, I like Dumbeldore !!!!!!!!!! smile Luna !!!!!!!!! smile Ginny !!!!!!!!! smile and I liked the stories about Arianna. And of course the legenary DOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!! smile smile smile (and Neville!)

Infinity
Fred (Rip) George Sirius Snape Harry smile

Melcórë
I've really grown to love how evil Voldemort was....and how excellently manipulative Dumbledore was....and how Harry has grown....and how we still know next to nothing about the Founders, who fascinate me most of all.

danielle marie.
Originally posted by The Phantom
Ginny Weasley. This girl really gots some power.

And Luna. She's absolutely amazing.

ghing
my favorite character in Harry POtter.. none other than..

HARRY POTTER!!!!... i really like him... he's really handsome!!!...
and i like the way he act.. he's really good..
every character in that movie is good..

siriuswriter
Originally posted by ghing
my favorite character in Harry POtter.. none other than..

HARRY POTTER!!!!... i really like him... he's really handsome!!!...
and i like the way he act.. he's really good..
every character in that movie is good..

confused D'you mean you think that Daniel Radcliffe is handsome/a good actor...?

Because Harry doesn't act. And never has JK Rowling told us that he's handsome, in fact he looks rather like a scrawny nerd from the way she's described him.

Anyway.. .nitpicking. I'm still sticking with Dumbledore. His sense of humor is the best - I loved the part in HBP where he and Harry were talking about the Ministry Pamphlets, his line, "But you seem to be laboring under the misapprehension that I am going to, how did you put it, come quietly?" in OotP.

Ah, Dumbledore rocks.

Surreal_44
Favorite character: Harry, Luna, Neville, Dumbledore, Lucius (mostly Jason Isaacs doing wink ) and Draco

I despise: Ginny, Ron, Sirius (except in the films), Wormtail and McLagglen or whatever his name is. The guy who cracked Harry's skull in HBP. big grin

tempelover
Hermione. it;s a no brainer. she gets mor perfect with every new cup size!she's a b now, will she go to a c?

Council#13
Originally posted by willRules
I like the teacher's trinity: Dumbledore, Mcgonagall and Snape

Yeah, those are my favorite characters in the books, also. But I really liked Gary Oldman as Sirius Black in the movies. In the movies, Sirius was one of my favorite characters, along with Snape.

Unicor777
Actually one with 5 names: Albus Perceival Wulfric Bryan Dumbledore. He is the superior in the entire series, he pulls every string, and even dead he still controls the whole situation

willRules
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah, those are my favorite characters in the books, also. But I really liked Gary Oldman as Sirius Black in the movies. In the movies, Sirius was one of my favorite characters, along with Snape.

Yeah Sirius and Snape were cool characters as well yes

Originally posted by Unicor777
Actually one with 5 names: Albus Perceival Wulfric Bryan Dumbledore. He is the superior in the entire series, he pulls every string, and even dead he still controls the whole situation

That's what I like about Dumbledore eek! In the chapter where we see Snape was Dumbledore's man all along, we see Dumbledore predicting accurate stuff about Harry and Voldemort years and years before even Harry even discovers he is a wizard. Some would call Dumbledore a visionary. I would call him a badass yes

Surio
Luna's weird yet awesome.
Ron's hilarious.
Sorry for short post, gotta run!

Infinity
Originally posted by Surio
Luna's weird yet awesome.
Ron's hilarious.
Sorry for short post, gotta run!

<33

First off my favorite char is Surio

after snape.

^_^

Surio
Originally posted by Infinity
<33

First off my favorite char is Surio

after snape.

^_^

Um... Great.

That reminds me, Snape and Dumbledor were awesome too.

§P0oONY
I like Lupin, he was the best DATDA teacher by far.

iluvmonkeys
draco (tantalizing eyes and he's sssooo cute!!!)
harry (i would love 2 run my fingers thru his hair)
hermione (brains and beuty)
ginny (strong and independant)
ron (what. . . guys withfreckles r cute)

Nickey
Originally posted by iluvmonkeys
draco (tantalizing eyes and he's sssooo cute!!!)
harry (i would love 2 run my fingers thru his hair)
hermione (brains and beuty)
ginny (strong and independant)
ron (what. . . guys withfreckles r cute)

I love the way you think!cheers

LaLuna
Hagrid all the way big grin

sithlord1138
Hagrid ,Sirius,Lupin, Luna,Fred and George,and Bill all rock rock

TheNinjaMaster
Dumbles (his new nickname) is awesome. So is Lupin, mostly because he gets to turn into a werewolf and go maul kids.

But Hagrid is hands down my favorite.

"HERMY WHERE HAGGER?!"

Rampant ox
Lucius Malfoy is my favourite. Smooth, arrogant and ruthless - yet still compassionate as shown by the last book.

willRules
Originally posted by Burning thought
the dark lord, i relate

laughing

Council#13
Sirius Black, Severus Snape, Albus Dumbledore, and Lupin. Coming close come Fleur, Fred/George, and McGonagall. I really don't like James Potter. He's such a little (insert profanity here). My favorite character would probably be Snape.

Blue_Hefner
Harry
Albus
Sirius
James (both)
Voldemort
Shacklebolt
Lily
Remus
Alastor
Bellatrix
Dobby
Kreacher
Tonks-Lupin
Neville
Hermoine
Fred&George
Slughorn
Luna

Council#13
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Harry
Albus
Sirius
James (both)
Voldemort
Shacklebolt
Lily
Remus
Alastor
Bellatrix
Dobby
Kreacher
Tonks-Lupin
Neville
Hermoine
Fred&George
Slughorn
Luna

laughing out loud Did we miss anyone?

potterz honey
draco malfoy
voldemort
harry
ronald

Blue_Hefner

Now that you mention it, I seem to have forgotten about Nearly headless Nick

Council#13
Now that you mention it, I seem to have forgotten about Nearly headless Nick

No kidding. hmm

maham
Yup.He missed Ron. LOL!

I LOVE Hermione!!! After her,I like Ron cuz he's funny.

Council#13
Originally posted by maham
Yup.He missed Ron. LOL!

I LOVE Hermione!!! After her,I like Ron cuz he's funny.

What's a Ron Hermoine? Some sort of drug?

fashion*chix247
Ginny,Ron,and Sirius! stick out tongue

dr-susan723
Fred,George,Ginny and Ron

Oomny
Tonks,Ron and Hermione. it has almost always been this way

Arctic
Harry
Ron
Hermione
Dumbledore
Snape

I never really liked Snape, I also kinda knew he was good, but after reading Deathly Hallows I figured out he was pretty much awesome. I mean seriously, who could look straight into Voldemorts eyes, knowing they were working against him, and still manage to be in his good books.

Council#13
Originally posted by Arctic
I never really liked Snape, I also kinda knew he was good, but after reading Deathly Hallows I figured out he was pretty much awesome. I mean seriously, who could look straight into Voldemorts eyes, knowing they were working against him, and still manage to be in his good books.

Really? I had always liked Snape. He just went down a bit in my eyes when he killed Dumbledore. Then he soared up when I found out the truth about him.

sommerset girl
Soooooooooo hard its impossible 2 have just 1.love them all but fred,george,snape,draco.

just all of them. confused

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Arctic
Really? I had always liked Snape. He just went down a bit in my eyes when he killed Dumbledore. Then he soared up when I found out the truth about him.

I didn't really like him, then I REALLY didn't like him after he killed Dumbledore. But after the seventh book I realized how cool he was.

fini
Dumbledore
The Twins
Hermoine
Sirius

And lots of people will say it after DH
Snape, the most devoted character
...... omg when he died and what the following chapters revealed about him. The next time I read the book I was in all out tears for his demise.

potcfan2003
I always hated Snape, and even though DH changed my mind about him, I still don't like him. He reminds me of a kid from my school...

Council#13
Originally posted by Arctic
I didn't really like him, then I REALLY didn't like him after he killed Dumbledore. But after the seventh book I realized how cool he was.

laughing out loud Your hate for him grew exponentially until it dropped dramatically after your completion of the book The Deathly Hallows. I just used so many big words in the same sentence that it crushed Hawaii.

TheSims14
Hermione (she's a genius)
Harry (always the hero)
Ginny (smart witch)
Ron (he's funny)
Sirius (R.I.P.)
Snape (R.I.P.)
Dumbledore (R.I.P.)

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by fini
Snape, the most devoted character

Sure, he was so devoted that he let Voldemort kill him even though he raised his wand. Hell, if you ask me, Neville was more devoted (and braver) than Snape.

Council#13
Sure, he was so devoted that he let Voldemort kill him even though he raised his wand. Hell, if you ask me, Neville was more devoted (and braver) than Snape.

Snape had raised his wand expecting a magical attack from Voldemort. He also wouldn't attack first for two reasons:

1. He wanted to live and find Harry to tell him everything Harry needed to know.
2. He had to appear loyal to Voldemort.

Voldemort didn't even kill him with magic. He let Nagini kill Snape. It even says in the book that Snape was completely off guard, and was encircled by the snake before he could react.

Saige
Harry (of course!)
Hermione
Dumbledore

Hambah
Draco Malfoy. =]
Dumbledore.
Gilderoy Lockhart (hilarious).
and of course, NEVILLE!

appleptree
Ginny Weasley , a clever and brave girl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.