AIDS- Phenomenon or Engineered?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaxicanHydra
What do you think?

Is AIDS just a natural, though terrible, phenomenon or was it engineered in a lab by the Gov't, and unleashed on it's own people?

chillmeistergen
Conspiracy forum.

BlaxicanHydra
I posted it here because not many people except the wackos and counter-wackos go there and post. Here in the GDF it'll probably get more posts. Thanks for that constructive comment, though. At least has more words in it then the usual "cvnt".

RedAlertv2
If the government was to manufacture a disease, surely they would make it more contagious and faster-acting than AIDS.

Robtard
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
What do you think?

Is AIDS just a natural, though terrible, phenomenon or was it engineered in a lab by the Gov't, and unleashed on it's own people?

Clearly, it was engineered by the Evil White Empire to kill off all darkies.

BlaxicanHydra
What would be the point of that? Then everyone would get it. AIDS is the perfect disease if it was engineered in that it targeted a lot of gays especially. And it came about when there was a lot of controversy over gay...'ness.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
What do you think?

I don't buy that at all. Mostly because I doubt the govt. had the ability to do anything like that in 1980.

Marxman
Its manufactured by the Reagen Administration, just like crack-cocaine, to destroy African-American and Hispanic-American culture!

BlaxicanHydra
By the way, I voted that it was natural disease. So refrain from the finger pointing and accusations.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Conspiracy forum.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Spam.

Violent2Dope
It was made by Santa Claus to rid the world of the impure humans so Elves could leave the North Pole and rule forever.

Mr Parker
havent done much research into this particular topic but I have heard a lot of people that really know their stuff say it was engineered.because of that and knowing how extremely evil our government really is and the autrocitys they have committed over the years I would be surprised if it WASNT engineered so I out in my vote for yes.

42ndStreetFreak
Seeing as AIDS started in Africa and that still most cases are African HETROSEXUALS (with the fetid shadow of Catholicism hanging over them) exactly what Government are we talking about?

Or is this yet another 'America stinks' thread?

BlaxicanHydra
This is a "stop b*tching and give your opinion" thread.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by 42ndStreetFreak
Seeing as AIDS started in Africa and that still most cases are African HETROSEXUALS (with the fetid shadow of Catholicism hanging over them) exactly what Government are we talking about?

Or is this yet another 'America stinks' thread?

the american government of course.probably the CIA started it all,they've done all kinds of autrocitys as bad as that.

42ndStreetFreak
You sad, self-hating people.

Deano
AIDS: the great con trick

HIV does NOT cause Aids. HIV does not cause anything.

A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of Aids. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is Aids passed on sexually. There are two main types of virus. Using the aeroplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big bogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused Aids was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offences. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one. Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-Aids theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with Aids". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause Aids'. Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'Aids: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of Aids because of the treatments used to "treat" Aids!

It works like this. Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes Aids, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop Aids occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect? It destroys the immune system, so CAUSING Aids. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV.Aids is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force. What has happened since the Great Aids Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, Aids. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "Aids", you are diagnosed as dying of Aids. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not Aids. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of Aids.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from Aids are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for Aids deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed Aids. Why? Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids. Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment? If you are in that situation, relax. If you live with someone who is HIV positive relax. If you don't take drugs and you don't allow the doctors to treat you, you will be fine and live as long as you would have done before. AZT is the killer. If you are taking it, get off it NOW! There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of Aids. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The Aids industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite. For more detailed information, I strongly recommend,

'Aids: The Good News Is HIV Doesn't Cause It.
The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'
It is published by Health Action Press,
6439 Taggart Road, Delaware, Ohio, 43015.

http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/the_aids_conspiracy/index.html

Mr Parker
winter also has some material on this on his NWO order thread that it indeed was engineered by the us government.I will ask him to post it here.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Mr Parker
winter also has some material on this on his NWO order thread that it indeed was engineered by the us government.I will ask him to post it here.

I was gonna suggest that.

Evil Dead
1. Our government is barely capable now of creating such a successful biological weapon, much less in the 1970s. Yes, 70's.....not 80s. The first diagnosed case of AIDS was in the cadaver of a man who died of an unknown disease in the mid 70s. Later testing of the cadaver years later after AIDS was known shown him to have had the disease.

2. horse shit. These popular AIDS cocktail treatments are only readily available in developed countries........yet the poor countries without these drugs have the most cases and deaths from AIDS. How the hell can somebody claim the drugs cause the disease when the millions in places like Africa and Haiti are the ones dying of the disease in 5 years because they do not get these drugs yet those in devoloped countries like the US and UK who have the disease can live 20 years + with it? that's just a ridiculous statement.

3. I would not be at all surprised if there were a cure sitting in the safe of some pharmaceutical company, probably patented with a cover name of another disease it could possibly treat specificly to keep others from developing it themselves.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Evil Dead

2. horse shit. These popular AIDS cocktail treatments are only readily available in developed countries........yet the poor countries without these drugs have the most cases and deaths from AIDS. How the hell can somebody claim the drugs cause the disease when the millions in places like Africa and Haiti are the ones dying of the disease in 5 years because they do not get these drugs yet those in devoloped countries like the US and UK who have the disease can live 20 years + with it? that's just a ridiculous statement.

I'm gonna have to agree with this, if a AIDS specific Vaccine causes AIDS then why is that more people who have not been inoculated suffer from it?

Though, I don't by the claim that HIV causes AIDS.

Bicnarok
Manufactured and tested on the Africans like other nasty bio weapons like Imola, got a bit out of hand though.

Spiderman_RJ
wtf is imola? you mean ebola?

Spartan005
OMFG laughing

I thought I had seen it all.... conspiracys about 9/11, jkf assasinations, ufo sightings.... but not this. Holy shit... I'm speechless

BlaxicanHydra
Get off my damn nuts people, I was simply asking this because I know several people who swear that AIDS was made by the gov't.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
wtf is imola? you mean ebola?

I meant Ebola, Imola is a F1 racing track in Italy. laughing out loud

chithappens
Originally posted by Evil Dead
1. Our government is barely capable now of creating such a successful biological weapon, much less in the 1970s. Yes, 70's.....not 80s. The first diagnosed case of AIDS was in the cadaver of a man who died of an unknown disease in the mid 70s. Later testing of the cadaver years later after AIDS was known shown him to have had the disease.

Let's make this clear: the government has been cloning humans for at least about 5 years, they create chimeras and any technology we have in homes today the government is ahead of by generations (video editing being the easiest to point out).

And why are you saying they can't create a "successful" biological weapon? Hell, you could throw gallons of old feces and that would be a "biological weapon." I fail to see what you are getting @.

JacopeX
Originally posted by chithappens
Let's make this clear: the government has been cloning humans for at least about 5 years, they create chimeras and any technology we have in homes today the government is ahead of by generations (video editing being the easiest to point out).

And why are you saying they can't create a "successful" biological weapon? Hell, you could throw gallons of old feces and that would be a "biological weapon." I fail to see what you are getting @. That depends what government we are talking about?

A country in Africa or the US of A? Because I highly doubt that that the government here would never support any type of AId foundation if they were responsible for such lethal weapon.

And africa? Money over there was very short at the time to make some type of human killer.

Have any of you taken health in school?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Spartan005
OMFG laughing

I thought I had seen it all.... conspiracys about 9/11, jkf assasinations, ufo sightings.... but not this. Holy shit... I'm speechless

Just because people like you and evil dead are afraid of the truth about the jfk assassination and 9-11 and dont want to look at the overwhelming evidence that proves the official versions are fairy tales, that are own government could do something so evil like that which obviously scares and frightens you and you have to laugh it off to try and ignore it,doesnt mean that its not true. roll eyes (sarcastic)

chithappens
Originally posted by JacopeX
A country in Africa or the US of A? Because I highly doubt that that the government here would never support any type of AId foundation if they were responsible for such lethal weapon.

Ummm, do you EVER pay attention to politics @ all?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by chithappens
Ummm, do you EVER pay attention to politics @ all?

Trust me,he's another one of those like evil dead and spartan who are hopeless to reason with.No matter what sources of information you give them that proves what your saying is true and are facts,they'll ignore it and not check it out because it doesnt go along with what they want to believe.Im sure glad I found another site that talks about conspiracys wehere there are a lot more people there informed on these issues who will actually bother to read alternative news that actually reports REAL news such as MEDIA BYPASS AND AMERICAN FREE PRESS.They are subscriptions I subscribe to where they will actually investigate major news and report facts instead of lies and disinformation.

JacopeX
Trust me,he's another one of those like evil dead and spartan who are hopeless to reason with. And you remind me of some brainwashing communist who wants everyone to think the way you want.

You try to convince me about all this BS about 9/11 and AIDS?

Ignore what facts? The same ones that I intrerpret against yours?

I would not want to debate with you on anything if you are going to treat others as if they were brain dead and act as if you know everything and every shit that comes out of your mouth true. I think it is pretty ignorant. If I were to ignore you, I would not reply to your ass.

Ever heard of the William J. Clinton foundation?

Or will you come up with another "Media" excuse to create a ****tard of a skepticism? Why do you do it? for reasons that are not even proven truth and you try to make the government look bad? It already looks bad, meaning it would not have much intelligence to plan 9/11 or AIDS. Why? Self explanatory. Read politics and look closely at how they take care of things now days.

A real skeptic must be demanded with evidence without starting some type of paranoid beliefs. Hopefully your beliefs won't get into national conciounce or else they are oging to have to make a crappy movie about it?......Farenheit 9/11....Woops I spoken too soon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

People like you are a disgrace by thiking each and every person in the towers who have died in these attacks were a bunch of people working for the government. People have lost families due to these attacks and they have to put up with your childish skeptical nonsence? **** you! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can go on and on but I do not want to go off topic so all I must say is that AIDS come naturally. Ever went to health class?

The three causes of AIDS is Sexual Contact, Exposure of blood or body fluids, and mother to child. How can the government create this within one and spread it to millions? There should at least be some type of drug or content found in their bodies when checking them. The T cells are weakened and the immune system dies down.

Manufactured? Saying that takes a real *******. And I am saying that from the heart.

And the contents should of been made back then in the 1900's. It wouldn't take computers to make such a lethal weapon. And what if it is neither manufactured or natural? What if it is from animals or plants or enviroment that affected one and then spreaded throughout others?

Bicnarok

Mr Parker
theres obviously a lot of people here who are extremely ignorant on how the government operates.they have been so brainwashed by our school systems and the mainstream media,they cant think for themselves.the way they post they talk as though they actually believe that our government is still the way it was in the beginning when the people originally had control over the government and the government answered to the people when actually that all changed in 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed where now instead of the people having control over the government big corporations and big business do and their only going to report what they want you to hear.

Like i said earlier,I havent done much research into the aids case so I'm not going to come out and say things like our government engineered it even though I honestly think so, but with kennedy and 9-11, I have spent enough hours on end on research through books over the years that people here should read, that if they bothered to and stopped living in denial that our government could not possibly do something so evil like that,they would know that they actually DO these kinds of things to the people all the time.thats its not the government our forefathers faught for anymore.Its funny,I used to encounter people all the time who were in denial about kennedy and would believe the official version,I run into less and less of those people these days.Im finding they can handle it that our government killed kennedy since that was so long ago,they just cant handle it now that they were behind 9-11 and dont want hear about it or read the books you suggest to them to read that proves it all to be true.The reason those two cases-which are considered the two worst tragedys in history,are so contoversial,is because the facts of the case dont fit the explanations given by the government.everytime the governments versions are proven false,they keep making up one lie after another changing their storys all the time.

JacopeX
This here is a paranoid man. laughing out loud

Wake up America?

We are awake, just don't seem to understand what you want us to do. Over throw the government?

And Remember kids, Annoy a liberal: Work, Succeed, Be Happy. wink

JacopeX
theres obviously a lot of people here who are extremely ignorant on how the government operates.they have been so brainwashed by our school systems and the mainstream media,they cant think for themselves.the way they post they talk as though they actually believe that our government is still the way it was in the beginning when the people originally had control over the government and the government answered to the people when actually that all changed in 1913 when the federal reserve act was passed where now instead of the people having control over the government big corporations and big business do and their only going to report what they want you to hear.

Like i said earlier,I havent done much research into the aids case so I'm not going to come out and say things like our government engineered it even though I honestly think so, but with kennedy and 9-11, I have spent enough hours on end on research through books over the years that people here should read, that if they bothered to and stopped living in denial that our government could not possibly do something so evil like that,they would know that they actually DO these kinds of things to the people all the time.thats its not the government our forefathers faught for anymore.Its funny,I used to encounter people all the time who were in denial about kennedy and would believe the official version,I run into less and less of those people these days.Im finding they can handle it that our government killed kennedy since that was so long ago,they just cant handle it now that they were behind 9-11 and dont want hear about it or read the books you suggest to them to read that proves it all to be true.The reason those two cases-which are considered the two worst tragedys in history,are so contoversial,is because the facts of the case dont fit the explanations given by the government.everytime the governments versions are proven false,they keep making up one lie after another changing their storys all the time. Sooner or later, the government has to slip up anyways. Yet, I see nothing.

Don't want to hear about it?

That type of ignorance is on a roll sir. And you call us ignorant? Laughable. We don't believe the story because it is already said by firemen who are the least closest to the government in many terms that they found no bombs in the towers as you skeptic paranoids claim.

Screw you! I hope you walk into someone that had a family member who died in these attacks.

Mr Parker
Sooner or later, the government has to slip up anyways. Yet, I see nothing.

Don't want to hear about it?

That type of ignorance is on a roll sir. And you call us ignorant? Laughable. We don't believe the story because it is already said by firemen who are the least closest to the government in many terms that they found no bombs in the towers as you skeptic paranoids claim.

Screw you! I hope you walk into someone that had a family member who died in these attacks.

yeah you dont see it because you dont want to see it-being afraid of the truth and all. stick out tongue yes you guys are extremley ignorant.you know just as well as i do you dont believe it cause your afraid of the truth.again if you knew anything about government you would know that firemen and police officers have had their familys threatened since then.it follows the same pattern as the JFK assassination.your obviously reading the same same disinformation as always because Fire engineering magazine in nov 02 quoted firemen saying the 9-11 commission was a half baked farce.they called that because they ignored their testimonys of explosions going off.Plus if you ever bothered to do any research from real sources,you would know that the evidence was quickly removed and shoveled off to china very quickly,that federal officials violated all procedures done in a crime scene.No not paranoid,just not afraid of the truth like you guys are.

If I DID walk into one of those people who had family members,they would be proud of me for not being a coward like you guys are and wanting an independent investigation done since the majority of the family members themselves like me,also know the government was behind it.If you ever bothered to read 9-11truth books,you would know that.your so ignorant that your not even aware of the fact that half of new york is an agreement with me on this.I have seen the masses in new york on the streets with signs saying-9-11 inside job.Impeach Bush.keep on being a coward and afraid of the truth,Bush is proud of you for that.

chithappens
The fact they still tell they great story about Christopher Columbus sailing the ocean blue is enough for me to be skeptical of damn near everything...

He and "explorers" threaten to chop off natives arms if they do not return with a certain quota of gold, throw the babies into the wild forest to see how far they will go, write poems about raping the women (summing it up as "no gentlemen will ever know these pleasures; no one would ever see that many beautiful, naked women for the taking) and so on - oh and the source for that would come from the journals of Columbus and a few other early European "explorers."

Yet this is never mentioned at school or in mass media. The information is there to look @, now if you want to look @ it is another thing entirely.

Sandai Kitetsu
You should finish your response on the :Open your mind and conform thread.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Deano
AIDS: the great con trick

HIV does NOT cause Aids. HIV does not cause anything.

A staggering statement given the hype and acceptance by the scientific establishment and, through them, the public that the HIV virus is the only cause of Aids. HIV is a weak virus and does not dismantle the immune system. Nor is Aids passed on sexually. There are two main types of virus. Using the aeroplane analogy, you could call one of these virus strains a "pilot" virus. It can change the nature of a cell and steer it into disease. This usually happens very quickly after the virus takes hold. Then there is the "passenger" virus which lives off the cell, goes along for the ride, but never affects the cell to the extent that it causes disease.

HIV is a passenger virus!

So how on earth did it become the big bogy man virus of the world? The person who announced that HIV caused Aids was an American, Doctor Robert Gallo. He has since been accused of professional misconduct, his test has been exposed as fraudulent, and two of his laboratory executives have been convicted of criminal offences. Tens of millions of people are tested for HIV antibodies every year and Dr Gallo, who patented his "test", gets a royalty for every one. Luc Montagnier, Gallo's partner in the HIV-causes-Aids theory, has since admitted in 1989: "HIV is not capable of causing the destruction of the immune system which is seen in people with Aids". Nearly 500 scientists across the world agree with him. So does Dr Robert E Wilner, author of the book 'The Deadly Deception. The Proof That Sex And HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause Aids'. Dr Wilner even injected himself with the HIV virus on a television chat show in Spain to support his claims. Other doctors and authors come to the same conclusions, among them Peter Duesberg PhD and John Yiamouyiannis PhD, in their book, 'Aids: The Good News Is That HIV Doesn't Cause It. The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'. That's a long title, but it sums up the situation. People are dying of Aids because of the treatments used to "treat" Aids!

It works like this. Now it is accepted by the establishment and the people that HIV causes Aids, the system has built this myth into its whole diagnosis and "treatment". You go to the doctor and you are told your HIV test was positive(positive only for the HIV antibodies, by the way, they don't actually test for the virus itself). Because of the propaganda, many people already begin to die emotionally and mentally when they are told they are HIV positive. They have been conditioned to believe that death is inevitable.

The fear of death leads them to accept, often demand, the hyped-up "treatments" which are supposed to stop Aids occurring. (They don't.) The most famous is AZT, produced by the Wellcome organisation, owned, wait for it, by the Rockefellers, one of the key manipulating families in the New World Order.

AZT was developed as an anti-cancer drug to be used in chemotherapy, but it was found to be too toxic even for that! AZT's effect in the "treatment" of cancer was to kill cells - simple as that - not just to kill cancer cells , but to kill cells, cancerous and healthy. The question, and this is accepted even by the medical establishment, was: would AZT kill the cancer cells before it had killed so many healthy cells that it killed the body? This is the drug used to "treat" HIV. What is its effect? It destroys the immune system, so CAUSING Aids. People are dying from the treatment, not the HIV.Aids is simply the breakdown of the immune system, for which there are endless causes, none of them passed on through sex. That's another con which has made a fortune for condom manufacturers and created enormous fear around the expression of our sexuality and the release and expansion of our creative force. What has happened since the Great Aids Con is that now anyone who dies from a diminished immune system is said to have died of the all encompassing term, Aids. It is even built into the diagnosis. If you are HIV positive and you die of tuberculosis, pneumonia, or 25 other unrelated diseases now connected by the con men to "Aids", you are diagnosed as dying of Aids. If you are not HIV positive and you die of one of those diseases you are diagnosed as dying of that disease, not Aids. This manipulates the figures every day to indicate that only HIV positives die of Aids.

This is a lie.

Many people who die from Aids are not HIV positive and the reason that the figures for Aids deaths have not soared as predicted is that the overwhelming majority of people diagnosed HIV positive have never developed Aids. Why? Because HIV has nothing whatsoever to do with Aids. Anything that breaks down the immune system causes Aids and that includes so-called recreational drugs. The vast majority of Aids deaths in the United States involve homosexuals and this perpetuates the myth that it has something to do with sex. But homosexuals in the US are among the biggest users of drugs which genuine doctors have linked to Aids. Prostitutes who take drugs often get Aids, prostitutes who do not take drugs invariably do not get Aids. The rise in the Aids figures in the United States corresponds perfectly with the increase in the use of drugs - most of which are made available to people on the streets by elements within the US Government, including Bill Clinton and George Bush. In Africa, the breakdown of the immune system, now known as Aids, is caused by ill health - lack of good food, clean water and the general effects of poverty. Haemophiliacs do not die from HIV-infected blood, they die, as they did before the Aids scam, from a quirk in their own immune system. Their immune system locks into foreign proteins in the infused blood and on rare occasions it can become confused during this process and attack itself. Their immune system, in effect, commits suicide. HIV is irrelevant to that. Yet how many people today who have been diagnosed HIV positive are having their lives blighted by the fear that the symptoms of Aids will start any moment? If you are in that situation, relax. If you live with someone who is HIV positive relax. If you don't take drugs and you don't allow the doctors to treat you, you will be fine and live as long as you would have done before. AZT is the killer. If you are taking it, get off it NOW! There is not a single case of AZT reversing the symptoms of Aids. How can it? It's causing them, for goodness sake. The Aids industry is now worth billions of pounds a year and makes an unimaginable fortune for the drug industry controlled by the Rockefellers and the rest of the Global Elite. For more detailed information, I strongly recommend,

'Aids: The Good News Is HIV Doesn't Cause It.
The Bad News Is "Recreational Drugs" And Medical Treatments Like AZT Do'
It is published by Health Action Press,
6439 Taggart Road, Delaware, Ohio, 43015.

http://www.totse.com/en/conspiracy/the_aids_conspiracy/index.html

wow,interesting stuff there deano.

moonknight11
And you remind me of some brainwashing communist who wants everyone to think the way you want.

You try to convince me about all this BS about 9/11 and AIDS?

Ignore what facts? The same ones that I intrerpret against yours?

I would not want to debate with you on anything if you are going to treat others as if they were brain dead and act as if you know everything and every shit that comes out of your mouth true. I think it is pretty ignorant. If I were to ignore you, I would not reply to your ass.

Ever heard of the William J. Clinton foundation?

Or will you come up with another "Media" excuse to create a ****tard of a skepticism? Why do you do it? for reasons that are not even proven truth and you try to make the government look bad? It already looks bad, meaning it would not have much intelligence to plan 9/11 or AIDS. Why? Self explanatory. Read politics and look closely at how they take care of things now days.

A real skeptic must be demanded with evidence without starting some type of paranoid beliefs. Hopefully your beliefs won't get into national conciounce or else they are oging to have to make a crappy movie about it?......Farenheit 9/11....Woops I spoken too soon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

People like you are a disgrace by thiking each and every person in the towers who have died in these attacks were a bunch of people working for the government. People have lost families due to these attacks and they have to put up with your childish skeptical nonsence? **** you! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I can go on and on but I do not want to go off topic so all I must say is that AIDS come naturally. Ever went to health class?

The three causes of AIDS is Sexual Contact, Exposure of blood or body fluids, and mother to child. How can the government create this within one and spread it to millions? There should at least be some type of drug or content found in their bodies when checking them. The T cells are weakened and the immune system dies down.

Manufactured? Saying that takes a real *******. And I am saying that from the heart.

And the contents should of been made back then in the 1900's. It wouldn't take computers to make such a lethal weapon. And what if it is neither manufactured or natural? What if it is from animals or plants or enviroment that affected one and then spreaded throughout others?

Quoted For Truth. My theory is that the government has cloned godzilla and will unleash it on Jesus when he comes back. Aids is actually nano-godzillas fighting the immune system. Now you know laughing

Korosan
If the government was powerful enough to be cloning...start a virus like aids, fool an entire country into thinking 9/11 was caused by terrorists on the other side of the world, and the people here and on other sites that know the "Truth" and call majority of Americans "Ignorant"...what would stop the government from erasing your posts, entire threads, and anything that "Told the real story". You say they are powerful enough to kill many people and take down two towers and make it look like terrorists did (and while some people claim that terrorists didn't claim responsibility..where did they deny it then?).while controlling the "Press" and "mass media" but they can't control a few people on a forum...sounds like a plot hole to me. ^_^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.