Dormammu vs Anti-monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins?

Anti Monitor FTW

Astner
Which version of the Anti-Monitor?
The one that almost got killed by Supergirl?
The one that got killed by Superman?
Or the prime version?

leonidas
Who wins?

blink

endrict
Originally posted by Astner
Which version of the Anti-Monitor?
The one that almost got killed by Supergirl?
The one that got killed by Superman?
Or the prime version?

Anyone that would make it even...

endrict
Should I add Strange to help out Dormammu??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Evil_Ash
Should I add Strange to help out Dormammu??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anti-Monitor still wins...

darthgoober
Who wins?
Depends on which version of AM you're talking about. AM pre Anti Matter Universe absorption goes down, post Anti Matter Universe absorption wins, current....I'm not sure because I haven't read up on any of his recent appearances.

endrict
Anyone to make it a fair fight?

Mider999
the version that fought the spectre and didnt die

quanchi112
am who fought the spectre beats down dormammu. this isnt even close or fair if this is the one.

TricksterPriest
Even at his pre-absorbing levels, what's stopping him from just absorbing whatever universe they are fighting in? confused

quanchi112
this is a curbstomp. dormammu has no chance.

endrict
even with strange??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.