Marvel vs DC -- Top Tiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
Marvel team

The Beyonders
Captain Brittain w/ Excalibur and the Amulet of Right
Havoc w/ Nexus of Realities
Jamie Braddock
Merged: Jaspers & Fury
Matrix Empowered Meryln
Edifice Rex
Full power Meggan w/ the power from Beyond
Vangaard

Versus

DC team

Yahweh
The Great Evil Beast
Merged: Elaine & Michael Demiurgos
Lucifer
Spectre
The Ultimator
Anti-Monitor Prime
Anti-Life Equation
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Also most people know that Yahweh, isn't supreme, but I'll post the scan here to avoid confusion.

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7185/lucifer75p34py1mv2.th.jpg

Also remember that the Great Darkness or the Great Evil Beast, is the opposite of Yahweh, since he appeared in Sandman, Vertigo.

llagrok
Merged jaspers and fury, hmmm.

LethalFemme
They breed and create a new place. A better place.angel

nvrbeenwthagirl
GEb beats everone on both sides combined.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Isn't TGEB omnipotent?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
Isn't TGEB omnipotent?

yes. In the True sense of the word. only another truly omnipotent being stood up to him. And as always with Truly Omnipotent beings, They were at a direct standstill. so they merged. making a more omnipotent being.

llagrok
yes. In the True sense of the word. only another truly omnipotent being stood up to him. And as always with Truly Omnipotent beings, They were at a direct standstill. so they merged. making a more omnipotent being.

So TOAA is pretty much the only one in the marvel universe that could stand up to him..

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by llagrok
So TOAA is pretty much the only one in the marvel universe that could stand up to him..

The ONLY one.

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Marvel team

The Beyonders
Jamie Braddock
Matrix Empowered Meryln
Edifice Rex
Vangaard

Versus

DC team

Yahweh
The Great Evil Beast
Lucifer
Spectre
The Ultimator
Anti-Monitor Prime
Anti-Life Equation
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Also most people know that Yahweh, isn't supreme, but I'll post the scan here to avoid confusion.

Also remember that the Great Darkness or the Great Evil Beast, is the opposite of Yahweh, since he appeared in Sandman, Vertigo.
.................................................. These kind of threads are just made to argue for whichever company you like more... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thus, they are ridiculous in the long run, and eventually just turn into name calling suck-fests. vin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
These kind of threads are just made to argue for whichever company you like more... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thus, they are ridiculous in the long run, and eventually just turn into name calling suck-fests. vin

And yet GEB is on the list. And so is the Spectre. no one on the other side can match thier power. And no one on the other side has the feats of mxy.

Astner
And yet GEB is on the list. And so is the Spectre. no one on the other side can match thier power. And no one on the other side has the feats of mxy.
Didn't you yourself admit that the Great Evil Beast is Yahweh's equal both beneath the Presence?

Presence > Yahweh
Presence > Great Evil Beast

Yes you did.

I'm not sure, but woulden't the GEB be in Yahweh's league considering how he is Vertigo.
Presence > Yahweh
This much is true. I consider the outside forces that Shape Yahweh to be the presence and or the writers. tho Yahweh was also superior to the Spectre who is the same in all verses. So he could just be an aspect of the presence. Thus the presence is the most omnipotent, Yeweh is next omnipoten and the spectre the lessor omnipotent. Acccording to the new Kmc Omnipotent lvls. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Didn't you yourself admit that the Great Evil Beast is Yahweh's equal both beneath the Presence?

Presence > Yahweh
Presence > Great Evil Beast

Yes you did.
I also said that I wasn't sure if yahweh was an aspect of the presence, but I did say that i know he was still superior to the spectre who is the same in all verses. Spectre shows him the same respect he does the presence.

Astner
The Presence created Yahweh, Yahweh wasen't a part of him from the begining.

So neither one up there is by your logic truley omnipotent.

And the Marvel dudes have better feats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Presence created Yahweh, Yahweh wasen't a part of him from the begining.

So neither one up there is by your logic truley omnipotent.

And the Marvel dudes have better feats.

That is saying alot. You haven't given examples. barring the fact that Marvel uses omniverse when clearly DC has the same, Infnite seas of universes over lapping, i dont' see any one as better feats, except for mxy. And even he's been beaten.

Astner
Since when did 52 became infnite in any ways?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since when did 52 became infnite in any ways?
obviously you dont' read dc much. 52 isn't the only multiverse.

Astner
I thought a Multiverse consisted of a infinite amout of universes ...

And from what's stated Mxyzptlk destroyed one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought a Multiverse consisted of a infinite amout of universes ...

And from what's stated Mxyzptlk destroyed one.
Where you been? We've already been over this. It's obvious that you have your fanboy mind made up and refuse to see anything other.

Astner
Yes we've been over this, and it seems that you're chosing to ignore what we've come to comclusion of.

kevdude
Yes we've been over this, and it seems that you're chosing to ignore what we've come to comclusion of.

Do i have to tell you what the external forces (not the writers no ) are that The Presence was talking about?? Why do you make threads like this anyway when you don't know much about God,Religion, Judaism/Christianity?? DC/Vertigo has things set up in ways its hard to explain about this topic. And TGEB and The Presence could solo this team..

nvrbeenwthagirl

wHere have you been/ Galan pretty much pwned your theory when he posted what I have been saying. Mxy himself states more than one multiverse. And they VISIT ANd destroy even more. Sorry. try again.

quanchi112
wHere have you been/ Galan pretty much pwned your theory when he posted what I have been saying. Mxy himself states more than one multiverse. And they VISIT ANd destroy even more. Sorry. try again. galan had a point but didnt pawn anything. lt would crush mr mxy. gog shoots right thorugh his nonomniptent chest. he would neevr even phase lt.

Astner
He said that, Mxyzptlk destroyed 2 Multiverses, which really doesn't matter, going by feats, each one in the Marvel team couls solo.

Astner
Originally posted by kevdude
Do i have to tell you what the external forces (not the writers no ) are that The Presence was talking about?? Why do you make threads like this anyway when you don't know much about God,Religion, Judaism/Christianity?? DC/Vertigo has things set up in ways its hard to explain about this topic. And TGEB and The Presence could solo this team..
Yes, you have to tell me what these external forces are.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He said that, Mxyzptlk destroyed 2 Multiverses, which really doesn't matter, going by feats, each one in the Marvel team couls solo.

NO he said AT LEAST TWO by mxy's words. On panel, Mxy destroyed many more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are some of the Lt's Omniversal feats? Or what are some his his feats? What are his time manipulation feats? His reality bending. Universe creating, Multiversal destroying feats?

boriquaking55
Don't mean to crap threads but -- what is the point of these fights?

Anybody else find these omnipotent being #1 vs. omnipotent being #2 threads to be pointless?

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Don't mean to crap threads but -- what is the point of these fights?

Anybody else find these omnipotent being #1 vs. omnipotent being #2 threads to be pointless?

Pointless? No.

Boring? Yeah.

But that's my opinion - obviously other people find them entertaining, otherwise they wouldn't devote so much time to them.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
Pointless? No.

Boring? Yeah.

But that's my opinion - obviously other people find them entertaining, otherwise they wouldn't devote so much time to them.

Well, I wanted to mention that without coming off as a thread-crapper. It's just these threads have been done so much already, and they turn into endless debates of a bunch of hypotheticals, since the characters in discussion are so powerful.

Mr Master
Mxy himself states more than one multiverse.

When and where in World's Funnest did Mxy say he destroyed Two Multiverses?

"Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes?"

That's what a Multiverses is made of: (Two types of Universes)

Divergent Realities (Infinite Earths)

Alternate Realities (Alternate Universes)

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg

If this means Two Multiverses,

the Marvel Multiverse equals Two Multiverses aswell,

which means THOTI absorbed Two Mutliverses,
which means the UN erased and remade Two Multiverses,
Genis and Entropy Re-created Two Multiverses,
Umar has the power of Two Multiverses,
and on and on ...

Mr Master
NO he said AT LEAST TWO by mxy's words. On panel, Mxy destroyed many more.

Not in World's Funnest.

In World's Funnest Mxy took out the DC Reality,

which in World's Funnest was a Multiverse.

Here is Mxy and Bite-mite in "Gem World" (a SINGLE Dimesnsion)

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2720/mxymultipe5.th.jpg
"THIS Multiverse just isn't big enough for both of us"

Now unless you can prove that Gem World is a Multiverse,

you have no argument friend.

StyleTime
Originally posted by LethalFemme
They breed and create a new place. A better place.angel
laughing

I am now ready for my day. Thank you.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

the Marvel Multiverse equals Two Multiverses aswell,

which means THOTI absorbed Two Mutliverses,
which means the UN erased and remade Two Multiverses,
Genis and Entropy Re-created Two Multiverses,
Umar has the power of Two Multiverses,
and on and on ...
Poor thing. Set on lessoning the feats of mxy. Read the actual book. it's a great read. They literally erase every place they visit. Which happens to be the kingdom, A megaverse, The DCu animated, a multiverse, the infinite earths, a nother multiverse and so on. NEXT! Try.

Merlyn

the Marvel Multiverse equals Two Multiverses aswell The ONLY way this kind of logic would work, is if Marvel cosmology and DC cosmology were the exact same... But they're NOT. erm

This was actually a horrible way to try and "prove" your "point"... erm

By evidence that was presented in another thread, we know for sure that Mxy destroyed no less than 2 Multiverses, by his own accord... .

It's clear as day to everyone else.... Why can't you accept it? confused

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Merlyn
The ONLY way this kind of logic would work, is if Marvel cosmology and DC cosmology were the exact same... But they're NOT. erm

This was actually a horrible way to try and "prove" your "point"... erm

By evidence that was presented in another thread, we know for sure that Mxy destroyed no less than 2 Multiverses, by his own accord... .

It's clear as day to everyone else.... Why can't you accept it? confused

He actually followed that up by saying "No more anything...except for you and me...". Does that mean he destroyed everything in DC, because it sounds like it.

celestialdemon
Oh, and the GEB rocks them all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by celestialdemon
He actually followed that up by saying "No more anything...except for you and me...". Does that mean he destroyed everything in DC, because it sounds like it.

Pretty much what I have been saying.

Merlyn
He actually followed that up by saying "No more anything...except for you and me...". Does that mean he destroyed everything in DC, because it sounds like it. Yes he did destroy ALL of DC, which despite what some people are saying, was in fact composed of multiple Multiverses..... Not just one. smile

celestialdemon
Pretty much what I have been saying.

Still confuses me how he was able to so easily destroy everything in DC yet ran from the Ultimator. Makes no sense.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still confuses me how he was able to so easily destroy everything in DC yet ran from the Ultimator. Makes no sense.
The Ultimator Is more powerful. Destroying higher lvls of power. The Ultimator was everything. So if Mxy destroyed The ultimator, that would include destroying himself. And he can't do that. So the Ultimator couldn't be beaten.

celestialdemon
The Ultimator Is more powerful. Destroying higher lvls of power. The Ultimator was everything. So if Mxy destroyed The ultimator, that would include destroying himself. And he can't do that. So the Ultimator couldn't be beaten.

If that were true, then why did the imps try to destroy him anyway? Didn't they know the consequences if they succeeded? Because if the Ultimator is everything, and Mxy has destroyed everything, then he should be able to destroy Ultimator.

tooa/presence
Marvel team

The Beyonders
Jamie Braddock
Matrix Empowered Meryln
Edifice Rex
Vangaard

Versus

DC team

Yahweh
The Great Evil Beast
Lucifer
Spectre
The Ultimator
Anti-Monitor Prime
Anti-Life Equation
Mr. Mxyzptlk

Yahweh and Great Evil Beast win

nvrbeenwthagirl
If that were true, then why did the imps try to destroy him anyway? Didn't they know the consequences if they succeeded? Because if the Ultimator is everything, and Mxy has destroyed everything, then he should be able to destroy Ultimator.

They didnt' know.

celestialdemon
They didnt' know.

So they all tried to destroy him and failed. Even Mxy failed. That's why he had to get Sandman to bore him to sleep. So why would Mxy fail to destroy a being who encompasses all when he destroyed all in WF?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So they all tried to destroy him and failed. Even Mxy failed. That's why he had to get Sandman to bore him to sleep. So why would Mxy fail to destroy a being who encompasses all when he destroyed all in WF?
Mxy didn't destroy all in WF. He and Batmite were still around. And so was the flashes hat which was able to reflect one of mxy's bolts. So everything wasn't destroyed. Just every place.

rotiart

what he said....

Are you frigging kidding me! You'd need all of the guys from both sides that you listed just to go AFTER GEB....

celestialdemon
Mxy didn't destroy all in WF. He and Batmite were still around. And so was the flashes hat which was able to reflect one of mxy's bolts. So everything wasn't destroyed. Just every place.

So when Mxy destroyed everything except for himself, Batmite, and the bomb (which is what he said), he didn't destroy Ultimator because in order to destroy him, Mxy would have to destroy himself?

If Ultimator was everything, including Mxy and Batmite already, what's the point of absorbing them?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So when Mxy destroyed everything except for himself, Batmite, and the bomb (which is what he said), he didn't destroy Ultimator because in order to destroy him, Mxy would have to destroy himself?

If Ultimator was everything, including Mxy and Batmite already, what's the point of absorbing them?

Who knows why cosmic beings do the things they do. Maybe he was going to rewrite everything in his image. or he was hungry. All we Know is that he is indestructible any way. Mxy couldn't affect him in the least. The power of the gaurd of the 5th got pwned. I think he may have meant that he literally cannot be destroyed. Since mxy had no affect on him.

Mr Master
Poor thing. Set on lessoning the feats of mxy.

If I was lessoning the feat you A-hole,
I would say Mxy didn't destroy the entire DC Reality because on panel in World's Funnest,
it was depicted as a SINGLE Multiverse.

Instead I have stated clearly everytime that Mxy DID in fact destroy ALL of DC in WF.

Take your head out of your ass when debating with me please. smile

Read the actual book. it's a great read.

Actually I have the book and I READ the book, I think you haven't though.

They literally erase every place they visit.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Which happens to be the kingdom, A megaverse, The DCu animated, a multiverse, the infinite earths, a nother multiverse and so on.

Yea whatever you say. yawn

nvrbeenwthagirl
If I was lessoning the feat you A-hole,
I would say Mxy didn't destroy the entire DC Reality because on panel in World's Funnest,
it was depicted as a SINGLE Multiverse.

Instead I have stated clearly everytime that Mxy DID in fact destroy ALL of DC in WF.

Take your head out of your ass when debating with me please. smile

Actually I have the book and I READ the book, I think you haven't though.

You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

Yea whatever you say. yawn

Actually it is what Ever i say, since they did actually destroy each of those places i just mentioned.

Mr Master
They literally erase every place they visit. Which happens to be the kingdom, A megaverse,

Are you talking about the depiction of Hypertime in the Kingdom?

The DCu animated, a multiverse,

It's IMPOSSIBLE for the DCAU to be a Multiverse in World's Funnest.

Because Mxy destroyed the DCAU Way Before he said:

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5817/mxymultipe5gl6.th.jpg

"That's because you blew MOST of IT up"

Now either you don't know what you're talking about,

or ... that's a serious Typo.

I'll go with the former. smile (cause I KNOW Gem World is NOT a Multiverse)

the infinite earths, a nother multiverse

So prove that DC's Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes are separate Multiverses.

Who knows perhaps you're right,

but you're definitely Wrong on the DCAU claim. erm

Mr Master
By evidence that was presented in another thread,
we know for sure that Mxy destroyed no less than 2 Multiverses,

What evidence?

I have the book, point me to the page that solidifies that as fact.

Also Mxy himself stated Third to LAST Page:

"THIS Multiverse isn't big enough""

Bat-Mite replied,

"You Blew MOST of IT up"

TWO Pages later Mxy destroyed the last Universe, the Kingdom Come Reality,

THEN Mxy says,

"No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes"

What I find strange is, now reviewing the book again,

I see Mxy passing by and erasing Parallel Worlds (Infinite Earths) to the prime DC Reality
and he ALSO passes by and erases Alternate Worlds.

This is all BEFORE Mxy reaches Gem World where he states,

Bat-Mite responds,

shrug

Someone's Wrong ... either the Multiple Multiverse supporters, or the Writers of World's Funnest.

by his own accord... .

Prove that DC's Alternate Realities and Infinite Earths are separate Multiverses.

I'll concede if you present the evidence.

It's clear as day to everyone else.... Why can't you accept it?

Because in World's Funnest Mxy called it a Multiverse:

This is clear as day and I don't see you accepting it.

In Gem World (SINGLE Dimension)

Now either Gem World is being called a Multiverse (impossible)

Or Mxy is stating that every place they've destroyed so far is PART of a single Multiverse.

(Again ... they visited Parallel Worlds (Infinite Earths) and Alternate Realities)

"MOST of IT"

Obviously because TWO more pages of destruction followed.

tooa/presence
Originally posted by rotiart
what he said....

Are you frigging kidding me! You'd need all of the guys from both sides that you listed just to go AFTER GEB....

are you retarded? Yahweh matched the GEB by himself. Then they fused.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you talking about the depiction of Hypertime in the Kingdom?

Because Mxy destroyed the DCAU Way Before he said:

Now either you don't know what you're talking about,

or ... that's a serious Typo.

I'll go with the former. smile (cause I KNOW Gem World is NOT a Multiverse)

So prove that DC's Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes are separate Multiverses.

Who knows perhaps you're right,

but you're definitely Wrong on the DCAU claim. erm

Then obviously you dont' read the DCUA which is a direct spin of the Justice League. Which Has the alternate universes like the justice league that took over thier earth. the one where the justice lords reighn. They also had he justice society kinda. And all those other realities. So yeah, it's a multiverse.

Mr Master
Then obviously you dont' read the DCUA which is a direct spin of the Justice League. Which Has the alternate universes like the justice league that took over thier earth. the one where the justice lords reighn. They also had he justice society kinda. And all those other realities.

Evidently this is inconsequential to World's Funnest.

So yeah, it's a multiverse.

Again:

Why?

Because Mxy destroyed the DCAU Way Before he said this,
in "Gem World" (SINGLE Reality)

Or Mxy is stating that every place they've destroyed so far is PART of a single Multiverse.

(Again ... they visited Parallel Worlds (Infinite Earths) in fact,
"Crisis on Infinite Earths" itself was erased and Alternate Universes like "Earth-C"wink

"MOST of IT"

Obviously because TWO more pages of destruction followed.

ALL of this was done BEFORE Mxy went to "Gem World" (SINGLE Universe) and said:

This means DCAU atleast in World's Funnest ... was a SINGLE Reality. smile

And Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes ALSO belongs to
THIS SAME Multiverse that Mxy has "blown MOST of up."

Merlyn
Prove that DC's Alternate Realities and Infinite Earths are separate Multiverses.

I'll concede if you present the evidence.
What the f**k?

No more infinite earths = a multiverse, (obviously).

No more alternate universes = at least another multiverse, (obviously).

Trying to dismiss this FACT, because that may not be how things are in marvel, is utterly ridiculous. smile

Mr Master
No more infinite earths = a multiverse, (obviously).

No more alternate universes = at least another multiverse, (obviously).

Nope.

Mxy erased Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes BEFORE he said:

(Again ... they visited Parallel Worlds (Infinite Earths) and Alternate Realities)

Crisis of Infinite Earths was specifically erased.

Along with Alternate Universes like Earth-C,

he did this BEFORE he reached Gem World.

In Gem World Mxy says,

Bat-mite replies,

shrug

Trying to dismiss this FACT,
because that may not be how things are in marvel, is utterly ridiculous.

"Fact?" ... laughing out loud

"utterly rediculous?"

Read the relevant issues then come back friend.

You may then find a reason to insult, but right now it's in vain. erm

Merlyn
Nope.

Mxy erased Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes BEFORE he said:

Crisis of Infinite Earths was specifically erased.

Along with Alternate Universes like Earth-C,

he did this BEFORE he reached Gem World.

In Gem World Mxy says,

Bat-mite replies,

shrug

"Fact?" ... laughing out loud

"utterly rediculous?"

Read the relevant issues then come back friend.

You may then find a reason to insult, but right now it's in vain. erm This is pathetic...

Mxy himself says...

NO MORE INFINITE EARTHS, .

Mxy also says...

NO MORE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, what else do you possibly think he is referring to? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The scan you've now posted 4-5 times on one page roll eyes (sarcastic) could easily be referring to the multiverse Mxy happened to be in at that momemnt in time... the multiverse", well you'd have an unarguable fact]... But you don't. smile

Mr Master
This is pathetic...

Last warning.

If you insult me one more time, you'l be ignored.

Mxy himself says...

NO MORE INFINITE EARTHS, .

Mxy also says...

NO MORE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES, what else do you possibly think he is referring to?

And again,

Mxy destroyed some of both BEFORE he reached Gem World.

So this is a moot point by now.

The scan you've now posted 4-5 times on one page :could easily be referring to the multiverse Mxy happened to be in at that momemnt in time...

So Gem World is a Multiverse?

Now that's something to laughing about.

the multiverse", well you'd have an unarguable fact]... But you don't.

All I have is the on panel proof.

Mxy destroyed Crisis on Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes,
BEFORE he reached Gem World.

........................................................................................

AGAIN:

Either Gem World is being called a Multiverse (impossible)

"Crisis on Infinite Earths" itself was erased and Alternate Universes like "Earth-C"wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Last warning.

And again,

Mxy destroyed some of both BEFORE he reached Gem World.

So this is a moot point by now.

So Gem World is a Multiverse?

All I have is the on panel proof.

Mxy destroyed Crisis on Infinite Earths and Alternate Universes,
BEFORE he reached Gem World.

........................................................................................

AGAIN:

Either Gem World is being called a Multiverse (impossible)

So do us a favor, and explain The DCU animated and the Kingdom as they are both Seperate from the Infinite earths multiverses. Explain that to us since you seem to think it was only one multiverse.

Mr Master
So us a favor, and explain The DCU animated and the Kingdom as they are both Seperate from the Infinite earths multiverses. Explain that to us since you seem to think it was only one multiverse.

I don't think anything,

it's DC that's spewing this info in this way.

In World's Funnest Mxy erased the DCAU BEFORE he reached Gem World,

so obviously atleast in WF, the DCAU is part of one Multiverse.

Infinite Earths was also erased BEFORE Mxy reached Gem World,

so obviously this too must be part of this one Multiverse.

Alternate Universes were erased BEFORE Mxy reached Gem World,

In the Kingdom, Hypertime is defined as a Multiverse of Parallel Universes.

"Parallel Universes?" (that's what Infinite Earths is) hm

I'm reading Countdown now, perhaps I'll find the end of this rope.

Merlyn
Last warning.

^^^^^

So Gem World is a Multiverse? I didn't say that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But Gem World could easily have been housed in another completely separate multiverse. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't think anything,

it's DC that's spewing this info in this way.

In World's Funnest Mxy erased the DCAU BEFORE he reached Gem World,

so obviously atleast in WF, the DCAU is part of one Multiverse.

Infinite Earths was also erased BEFORE Mxy reached Gem World,

Alternate Universes were erased BEFORE Mxy reached Gem World,

In the Kingdom, Hypertime is defined as a Multiverse of Parallel Universes.

"Parallel Universes?" (that's what Infinite Earths is) hm

I'm reading Countdown now, perhaps I'll find the end of this rope.

Hyper time is NOt parallell worlds. It's a completely different kind of multiverse than the infinite earths. And the DCU animated is amultiverse all it's own. So There are at lleast three multiverses he destroyed.

Merlyn
Hyper time is NOt parallell worlds. It's a completely different kind of multiverse than the infinite earths. And the DCU animated is amultiverse all it's own. So There are at lleast three multiverses he destroyed. There's no point to reason with him logically..

He'll just keep clinging to that one panel of his, and call all the other established facts being brought up, "moot points". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
^^^^^

I though you were suggesting Gem World was a Multiverse,

and since you were posting so many laughing smilies,
I thought you should know that was funnier still.

But Gem World could easily have been housed in another completely separate multiverse.

Actually that's an impossibility.

I have the entire Amethyst collection, and I've never come across that info.

In fact,

Gem World is a Universe that belongs to the Prime DC Multiverse and nothing more:

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9023/gm1lf0.th.jpg

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6667/gm2ik0.th.jpg

Not that this counts for anything but it's just another source of Proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amethyst,_Princess_of_Gemworld

Merlyn
Gem World is a Universe that belongs to the Prime DC Multiverse and nothing more: Proof?

Because those scans certainly didn't prove anything. smile

Mr Master
Hyper time is NOt parallell worlds.

It's a completely different kind of multiverse than the infinite earths.

Rip Hunter (keeper of Hypertime in the Kingdom explains)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2398/29141982td0.th.jpg

"Hypertime,

Parallel Timelines which comprise ALL REALITY ...

the Universe they (the Linear Men) oversee is actually Part of a Multiverse,

(Hypertime) an Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds"

Meh,

perhaps you';re right and the on panel evidence is wrong.

And the DCU animated is amultiverse all it's own.

Not in World's Funnest.

And can you point me to where this is stated outside of World's Funnest?

So There are at lleast three multiverses he destroyed.

As you wish.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Rip Hunter (keeper of Hypertime in the Kingdom explains)

"Hypertime,

Meh,

perhaps you';re right and the on panel evidence is wrong.

Not in World's Funnest.

And can you point me to where this is stated outside of World's Funnest?

As you wish.

it doesnt' need to be stated in world's funnest. We know that It is. Does Dr. strange have to state the he cast a spell every time a bolt comes out of his hand?

Mr Master
There's no point to reason with him logically..

Whatever you say duke,

you just took on the worst possible partner to be calling me unreasonable.

He'll just keep clinging to that one panel of his,

This is bull shit

I posted proof from "52" - "World's Funnest" and the "Kingdom".

You posted proof from?

and call all the other established facts being brought up, "moot points".

I only called one of your points moot, due to on panel evidence,
(Infinite Earths and Alternate Universe being Two Multiverses) NOT in World's Funnest.

I also can't recall when you have presented established facts of any kind.

Opinions?

Yes. (but countered with on panel proof)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whatever you say duke,

you just took on the worst possible partner to be calling me unreasonable.

This is bull shit

I posted proof from "52" - "World's Funnest" and the "Kingdom".

You posted proof from?

I only called one of your points moot, due to on panel evidence,
(Infinite Earths and Alternate Universe being Two Multiverses) NOT in World's Funnest.

I also can't recall when you have presented established facts of any kind.

Opinions?

Yes. (but countered with on panel proof)

It's already established the The Kingdom is a seperate multiverse than the infinite earths. And so is the DUA. No need to post what is common knowlege.

Mr Master
it doesnt' need to be stated in world's funnest. We know that It is.

Funny how you completely ignored how you were disproven.

You said Hypertime was not "Parallel Worlds"

Here:
Hyper time is NOt parallell worlds.

It's a completely different kind of multiverse than the infinite earths.

Then I post the proof that proves you're wrong:

"Hypertime,

So instead of acknowledging that,

you wiggle quickly out of that with this irrelevant and inconsequential post.
Does Dr. strange have to state the he cast a spell every time a bolt comes out of his hand?

erm

Then we got the other one agreeing with you and calling me unreasonable. laughing

I'm done with intransigence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny how you completely ignored how you were disproven.

You said Hypertime was not "Parallel Worlds"

Here:

Then I post the proof that proves you're wrong:

"Hypertime,

So instead of acknowledging that,

you wiggle quickly out of that with this irrelevant and inconsequential post.

erm

Then we got the other one agreeing with you and calling me unreasonable. laughing

I'm done with intransigence.

Hypertime parallell Time lines. Infinite earths, parallell worlds.

Mr Master
Hypertime parallell Time lines. Infinite earths, parallell worlds.

Seriously, are you high right now?

"Hypertime,

nvrbeenwthagirl
Seriously, are you high right now?

"Hypertime,

no where in hypertime is the infinite earths depicted. you know why, becuz everyoen thought it had been destroyed. hence tWO seperate multiverses. Nice try tho.

Mr Master
no where in hypertime is the infinite earths depicted. you know why, becuz everyoen thought it had been destroyed.

Wasn't it?

Or was Crisis on Infinite Earths an illusion?

hence tWO seperate multiverses.

I still haven't seen anything that proves this.

Nice try tho.

I'm only trying to understand the DC Cosmology,
I've read alot this past week but it seemingly contradicts itself.

no need for the sarcasm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wasn't it?

Or was Crisis on Ininite Earths an illusion?

I still haven't seen anything that proves this.

I'm only trying to understand the DC Cosmology,
I've read alot this past week but it seemingly contradicts itself.

no need for the sarcasm.

at the point that Hypertime was created, The infinite earths was thought to be destroyed. But we know mxy was pulling batman and supermen out of the infinite earths. AFTER IC as well. So It's still out there. of course we know mxy can do what ever the hell he pleases. And he pretty much says that no matter the universe, there is some form of batman and superman there. so we know that It's out there in it's entire multiversal power. 52 sprang up from IC. but Mxy already talks about a different multiverse in superman batman. And The kingdom doesn't show the infinite earths persay becuz they were destroyed. The kingdom was elseworlds, and tangent and all the other publications of DC. that's as much as I can nail it down.

Mr Master
at the point that Hypertime was created, The infinite earths was thought to be destroyed. But we know mxy was pulling batman and supermen out of the infinite earths. AFTER IC as well.

DC is buggin,

this doesn't really make sense. (not you, but the occurance)

How can Mxy access it if it's been erased?

So It's still out there. of course we know mxy can do what ever the hell he pleases.

He must be able to, cause the above statement is contradicted by other facts.

And he pretty much says that no matter the universe, there is some form of batman and superman there.

This could be interpreted as the 52 Universes,

which were supposed to be exact duplicates of the original Universe.

so we know that It's out there in it's entire multiversal power.

Although we can't know for sure.

And it just doesn't add up.

If Infinite Crisis was erased, how can it still be around?

This would make the AM's history obselete.

52 sprang up from IC.

but Mxy already talks about a different multiverse in superman batman.

Can you tell me the Superman/Batman issue?

I wanna check it out.

And The kingdom doesn't show the infinite earths persay becuz they were destroyed.

I'm not sure,

Rip did say,

an "Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds" (and as we both know, that's Infinite Earths)

which is supposed to be destroyed. confused

I think I'm going to stick with Marvel, my brain is spinning. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
DC is buggin,

this doesn't really make sense. (not you, but the occurance)

How can Mxy access it if it's been erased?

He must be able to, cause the above statement is contradicted by other facts.

This could be interpreted as the 52 Universes,

which were supposed to be exact duplicates of the original Universe.

Although we can't know for sure.

And it just doesn't add up.

If Infinite Crisis was erased, how can it still be around?

This would make the AM's history obselete.

Can you tell me the Superman/Batman issue?

I wanna check it out.

I'm not sure,

Rip did say,

an "Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds" (and as we both know, that's Infinite Earths)

which is supposed to be destroyed. confused

I think I'm going to stick with Marvel, my brain is spinning. laughing out loud Well the in the Spectre series, Spectre Merged and saw an infinite sea of overlapping universes if I remember the scan. So there could be a new infinite earths created after crisis. Else worlds also happens after crisis. So maybe mxy recreated it all when he put it all back on that next tuesday? The other thing is, the editors wanted to do away with the multiverse altogether and the writers weren't having it. which is why there are so many inconsistant showings. As far as i can tell, The kingdom is some kind of omniverse or megaverse. Then there is the infinite earths, which may or may not exist any more. they did in world's funnest tho. Then there is the entire mass of verses in vertigo which I have no name for. Then there are the seas of verses the spectre saw. also given no name. Superman also saved the Omniverse. So We know that DC is quite large and infinite. that is all I really need to enjoy the stories. Same with marvel.

Astner
It is obvious that Mxy didn't destroy everything, heaven, the 6th--he neither have the authority or power to do so.

And he said that the Multiverse they were in wasn't big enough for both of them.
If there were two, he would say something like these Multiverses, or this Omniverse--but he didn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.