Shapeshifters Vs Strong guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martian_mind
Alright,team fight with no prep big grin

Shapeshifters:

Plasticman
Mister Fantastic
SuperSkrull
Martian Manhunter
Apocalypse
Snowbird

Vs

Strong guys

Hulk
Doomsday
Sasquatch
Herculese
Despero
Mongul

Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The strong Guys win in a STOMP

Martian_mind
How so?Plasticman will know to head straight for Despero,and Despero will have a ***** of a time trying to take him down due to his apparent Tp immunity.

Hercules would have his hands full with SS.
Mister Fantastic could hold up Sasquatch
apoc would give Mongul trouble
and Jonn would have a speed advantage over Hulk
Snowbird could take Tarnaque(elder gods) form and stall DD while the others win their matchups...

though this match is really dependant on whos vsing who...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero doesn't need to use his TP on Plastic man. he can use his Teleportation powers or TK. Or just rip plas apart like DD did. He is free to use his Tp to take most of the shape shifters down. Hulk can handle most of the shape shifters on his own IMO. Except for like Apoc, Snow Bird, and MM. DD is going to take out Sno Bird and MM due to his dynamic power nature and Apoc is left battling The entire Strong Guy team alone. Now if you give the the shape shifters the composite man from the reboot legion continuity, they would win any day hands down.

norrinradd43
team two wins, Snowbird does a lil damage if she turns into Wendigo...maybe takes out Herc or Sasquach

Martian_mind
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Despero doesn't need to use his TP on Plastic man. he can use his Teleportation powers or TK. Or just rip plas apart like DD did. He is free to use his Tp to take most of the shape shifters down. Hulk can handle most of the shape shifters on his own IMO. Except for like Apoc, Snow Bird, and MM. DD is going to take out Sno Bird and MM due to his dynamic power nature and Apoc is left battling The entire Strong Guy team alone. Now if you give the the shape shifters the composite man from the reboot legion continuity, they would win any day hands down.

So if Plastic man came at Despero as one of his giant shapes,then Despero would be able to tear him apart?Tp requires concentration to use,and He sure as hell won't be able to concentrate while Plas is At his throat,and i ask you to find one example of Despero using TK without a flame of pytar near.

Hulk would be gone in a second due to Jonns telepathix or drastic speed advantage,which would free up Jonn to aid whoever needs it most.Doomsday would not put down a Tarnaque Snowbird with ease,and Jonn could down Sasquatch with a telepathic attack as quickly as he does Hulk.Personal;ly i see Shapeshifters getting 6/10

norrinradd43
Super Skrull is no slouch either, he could even be on the strong guys side plus nobody on team two can fly

Soljer
Plastic man really doesn't seem like that much of a threat to Despero...

And, like it or not, the Hulk has quite a few instances of resisting mind control, it's unclear whether Jonn's telepathy would function on him - though I agree that Jonn would be able to take him out with a combination of speed and phasing. I would NOT however say that he could do it 'instantly' enough to make this incredibly one sided.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So if Plastic man came at Despero as one of his giant shapes,then Despero would be able to tear him apart?Tp requires concentration to use,and He sure as hell won't be able to concentrate while Plas is At his throat,and i ask you to find one example of Despero using TK without a flame of pytar near.

Hulk would be gone in a second due to Jonns telepathix or drastic speed advantage,which would free up Jonn to aid whoever needs it most.Doomsday would not put down a Tarnaque Snowbird with ease,and Jonn could down Sasquatch with a telepathic attack as quickly as he does Hulk.Personal;ly i see Shapeshifters getting 6/10

Despero used Tp against the JSA JLA. Those pink Bongs where hits. Not mind rapes. No flame anywhere near. And Tp doesn't require concetration for a being on Despero's LVL. Not for Attack. It usually requires concentration if one is trying to be careful and not mess up a fragile mind. Despero has no such concerns. Plas is jelly before he gets one move. The strong guys wins. Mainly Due to Despero and DD. Despero can easily push hulk into an uber enraged state that Jonn wont' be able to reverse. Despero Tp>>>Jonn's.

Martian_mind
Despero used Tp against the JSA JLA. Those pink Bongs where hits. Not mind rapes. No flame anywhere near. And Tp doesn't require concetration for a being on Despero's LVL. Not for Attack. It usually requires concentration if one is trying to be careful and not mess up a fragile mind. Despero has no such concerns. Plas is jelly before he gets one move. The strong guys wins. Mainly Due to Despero and DD. Despero can easily push hulk into an uber enraged state that Jonn wont' be able to reverse. Despero Tp>>>Jonn's.

You seem to think Plas is a pussy....He can grow to Fernus fighting size and just beat Despero to a pulp,trust me,if Derspero sees that coming at him he won't care about the others.

And Hulk can get as pissed as he wants,All Jonn has to do is phase his hand into his head and Hulks down.

DD will be occupied. Tarnaque,remember?and as Despero and Hulk will be effectively out of the fight then Jonns free to help the others.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You seem to think Plas is a pussy....He can grow to Fernus fighting size and just beat Despero to a pulp,trust me,if Derspero sees that coming at him he won't care about the others.

And Hulk can get as pissed as he wants,All Jonn has to do is phase his hand into his head and Hulks down.

DD will be occupied. Tarnaque,remember?and as Despero and Hulk will be effectively out of the fight then Jonns free to help the others.
Despero Isn't being slowed by a Giant Platic Man. Teleportaion for the win. Despero Can TP himself or others. Despero canpretty much shut down everyone's mind on the other team down. He doesn't need to fight plas. Plas being giant means the big Donut when DD evolves into some kind of platic shredding plastic melting monster. As he has been known to do to get the victory. The Strong guys have too much Raw power. Tarnaque isn't going to be doing much good cuz she'll be down with an uber Tp pwning with most of her team. The only ones who may be able to resist are Apoc and Plas. And John Can phase the hulk's brain, But hasn't the hulk rejuvinated from much wost, in very fast span of times?

Soljer
Much worse....

Martian_mind
Despero Isn't being slowed by a Giant Platic Man. Teleportaion for the win. Despero Can TP himself or others. Despero canpretty much shut down everyone's mind on the other team down. He doesn't need to fight plas. Plas being giant means the big Donut when DD evolves into some kind of platic shredding plastic melting monster. As he has been known to do to get the victory. The Strong guys have too much Raw power. Tarnaque isn't going to be doing much good cuz she'll be down with an uber Tp pwning with most of her team. The only ones who may be able to resist are Apoc and Plas. And John Can phase the hulk's brain, But hasn't the hulk rejuvinated from much wost, in very fast span of times?

When has Tp ever been shown to use his Tp effectively in combat?acting like a strike team?And DD won't evolve to beat Plasticman,as he will be fighting Tarnaque,whom i'm fairly sure is resistant to TP.

Hulk has lost To Apoc with ease Before,and SuperSkrull has Invisibility,so Hulk waking up after being pwned is not that effective here.And again,If DD is fighting Tarnaque,who puts down Plas?In the seconds after Jonn ko's Hulk both Sasquatch and Mongul will fall for sure,just leaving Doomsday and Despero,and Despero will be ineffective against a combined assault from Jonn and Plasticman.I mean Jonn=Apoc working together in Telepathic unison while Plas does his thing.All the time Tarnaque and Reed keep DD busy.

xmarksthespot
When has Tp ever been shown to use his Tp effectively in combat?acting like a strike team?And DD won't evolve to beat Plasticman,as he will be fighting Tarnaque,whom i'm fairly sure is resistant to TP.

Hulk has lost To Apoc with ease Before,and SuperSkrull has Invisibility,so Hulk waking up after being pwned is not that effective here.And again,If DD is fighting Tarnaque,who puts down Plas?In the seconds after Jonn ko's Hulk both Sasquatch and Mongul will fall for sure,just leaving Doomsday and Despero,and Despero will be ineffective against a combined assault from Jonn and Plasticman.I mean Jonn=Apoc working together in Telepathic unison while Plas does his thing.All the time Tarnaque and Reed keep DD busy. Apocalypse does not equal J'onn in telepathy. no expression

Martian_mind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse does not equal J'onn in telepathy. no expression

You really think you need to tell ME that no expression

It's a typo,you know what with the + = button being the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl

It's a typo,you know what with the + = button being the same.

Johnn plus a hundred Apocs Telepathy isn't goign to equal despero in TP power. Despero has pwned the JLA and JSA at the same time. Team Buster. DD has pwned a couple of JLA teams. Team Buster. NO one on the Shape shifter side is a team buster. Even the hulk has pwned a couple of Teams here and there.

Martian_mind
Johnn plus a hundred Apocs Telepathy isn't goign to equal despero in TP power. Despero has pwned the JLA and JSA at the same time. Team Buster. DD has pwned a couple of JLA teams. Team Buster. NO one on the Shape shifter side is a team buster. Even the hulk has pwned a couple of Teams here and there.

Except the numerous teams Apoc has defeated and Jonn who once handled The JLA.

Tell me,how many on that team had Tp resistance?or Tp themeselves?Apoc and Jonn don't need to beat him,just stall him,and Despero can't Telepathically fight them and Plas physically at the same time.

DD is fighting an opponent nearhim in physical stats,who will be sheilded by SuperSkrull,and have Reed annoying him.

Shapeshifters win.

xmarksthespot

It's a typo,you know what with the + = button being the same. I was shocked and appalled. Shocked and appalled.

Apocalypse lacks telepathic feats to match Aquaman... so their combined telepathy shouldn't be sufficient for Despero...313

Martian_mind
I was shocked and appalled. Shocked and appalled.

Apocalypse lacks telepathic feats to match Aquaman... so their combined telepathy shouldn't be sufficient for Despero...313

I said they don't need to beat him,didn't i?

And as Despero himself says Jonns and Aquamans minds have been weakened then we've no guarantee they were at their best,do we...

xmarksthespot
I said they don't need to beat him,didn't i?

And as Despero himself says Jonns and Aquamans minds have been weakened then we've no guarantee they were at their best,do we... Apocalypse has one possibly telepathic feat of any relevance, (unless one considers him trying to read Despero's mind as somehow consequential to the fight) while he was amplified by a Celestial device drawing energies from the Twelve and Nate Grey, his telepathic contribution would basically be negligible.

Martian_mind
Apocalypse has one possibly telepathic feat, his telepathic contribution would basically be negligible.

But thats beside the point,If He and Jonn both launch an attack at Despero,Plasticman has an opening erm

Despero can't take those three at once,and If Apocs TP is useless he can help Plas on the physical side.

either way Despero would likely would be overwhelmed,because though he has busted teams,those teams were fighting like a bunch of tards.

Soljer
But thats beside the point,If He and Jonn both launch an attack at Despero,Plasticman has an opening erm

Despero can't take those three at once,and If Apocs TP is useless he can help Plas on the physical side.

either way Despero would likely would be overwhelmed,because though he has busted teams,those teams were fighting like a bunch of tards.

Despero likely COULD take the three at once...and besides that, you're devoting three guys from team one to a SINGLE enemy.

That means while the three of them TRY to deal with Despero, the rest of the shapeshifters are getting battered by an extra two characters....

xmarksthespot
Aren't the Super Skrull and Mr Fantastic likely knocked the **** out telepathically at the start of the fight?

Which leaves Snowbird alone to fight everyone else, as the other three still functional members of her team are fighting Despero? erm

shksprtx
Snowbird has singlehandedly taken down a Wendigo and an enraged (Tanaraq-controlled) Sasquatch, so Sas is no threat here.

I think she could also do well against some of the other bricks in this battle. She tips the scales in the favor of the shapeshifters...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.