WOL Morg vs. H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Both beings fully enraged and trying to kill the other. Bloodlust and all.

Who would win in this battle of the Balding Behemoths?

Surfer's Rules
Morg

quanchi112
morg kills him once definitely. morg wins.

norrinradd43
Morg w/wol wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Morg w/wol wins we are all in agreement. while doomsday is a badass from hunter and prey. morg with the wol and the power cosmic was even scarier.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
we are all in agreement. while doomsday is a badass from hunter and prey. morg with the wol and the power cosmic was even scarier.

Morg might get 1, maybe 2 wins, if he's lucky. After that, he's ****ed. And frankly, I can barely see him getting those 1 or 2 to begin with. erm

Soljer
Trickster backing a DC Character? Never thought I'd see the day...

norrinradd43
Morg w wol beat all herads save redshit and stardust because they were not around yer but Silver sufer, Nova, Terrax, Airwalker and Firelord would put down Doomsday too many times

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Trickster backing a DC Character? Never thought I'd see the day... laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Morg might get 1, maybe 2 wins, if he's lucky. After that, he's ****ed. And frankly, I can barely see him getting those 1 or 2 to begin with. erm how many wins till u say morg wins. one win and morg wins. case closed. we all agree that morg wins this.

Soljer
Morg w wol beat all herads save redshit and stardust because they were not around yer but Silver sufer, Nova, Terrax, Airwalker and Firelord would put down Doomsday too many times

Are you insulting Redshift, or did you actually just accidently misspell the name?

TricksterPriest
Trickster backing a DC Character? Never thought I'd see the day...

You actually think he's gonna take out that version of Doomsday? confused

quanchi112
You actually think he's gonna take out that version of Doomsday? confused just becuz he did this to darkseid.http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/DoomsdayHunterPrey1pg37.jpg

look around in the room becuz lots of people side with morg. morg with the wol would beat down ds as well.

Soljer
You actually think he's gonna take out that version of Doomsday? confused

Did I say that?

I was merely pointing out your ridiculous bias. doped.

TricksterPriest
Did I say that?

I was merely pointing out your ridiculous bias. doped.

Just admit I'm right already, you bastich. durwank stick out tongue

quanchi112
Did I say that?

I was merely pointing out your ridiculous bias. doped. cosigned. hes a dc fanboy. its plain to see. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
cosigned. hes a dc fanboy. its plain to see. wink

I know you are NOT opening your Hole to accus anyone of being a fanboy. That version of Doomsday is the same one you said conquered and entire planet, beat DS, a Guardian, and Superman amped with a mother Box.

leonidas

and that version of dd beat down an amped superman, waverider and darkseid . . .

and before people keep crapping all over ds in that series -- once he regained his powers and recovered from the beating dd gave him, he one-shotted the cyborg superman with the OE. if you know anything about henshaw, you can damn well know that is one impressive-ass feat . . .

btw -- what issues did the whole wol arc take place in?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I know you are NOT opening your Hole to accus anyone of being a fanboy. That version of Doomsday is the same one you said conquered and entire planet, beat DS, a Guardian, and Superman amped with a mother Box. i dont take apokolips as being as powerful as u would say. look how batman used the spores to make darkseid release supergirl. not hard to show up on apokolips and tell darkseid what to do. beating up ds isnt that impressive. ds is kinda weak anymore.

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
and that version of dd beat down an amped superman, waverider and darkseid . . .

and before people keep crapping all over ds in that series -- once he regained his powers and recovered from the beating dd gave him, he one-shotted the cyborg superman with the OE. if you know anything about henshaw, you can damn well know that is one impressive-ass feat . . .

btw -- what issues did the whole wol arc take place in? i believe in took place in silver surfer like 70 - 75. i oculd be wrong but im pretty sure it did. anyways morg with the wol took on some badasses and wasnt going to lose. doomsday lost to supers amped up and waverider. the heralds could have beaten these two.

leonidas
i believe in took place in silver surfer like 70 - 75. i oculd be wrong but im pretty sure it did. anyways morg with the wol took on some badasses and wasnt going to lose. doomsday lost to supers amped up and waverider. the heralds could have beaten these two.

dd lost because they dropped him off at the end of time. that was a bfr win, as opposed to a straight win. i suppose any herald could use bfr against him, but in the actual fight before the bfr dd kicked both waverider's and supes's asses -- badly.

not sure i agree those heralds take out amped superman and waverider who is a high-herald himself.

quanchi112
dd lost because they dropped him off at the end of time. that was a bfr win, as opposed to a straight win. i suppose any herald could use bfr against him, but in the actual fight before the bfr dd kicked both waverider's and supes's asses -- badly.

not sure i agree those heralds take out amped superman and waverider who is a high-herald himself. ur not sure silver surfer,firelord, and just terrax could take them out. just those three would win against those two.

leonidas
methinks you're underestimating waverider a lot . . .

and MO-enhanced superman would be a friggin' beast. i give waverider and amped supes the nod over those 3 for sure.

quanchi112

and MO-enhanced superman would be a friggin' beast. i give waverider and amped supes the nod over those 3 for sure. no way. silver surfer could still take superman out. terrax and firleord could eventually beat waverider. they lose for sure.

leonidas
waverider hangs with ss long enough for supes to finish terrax (who's had so many bad losses it's not funny) and firelord. then it's supes + waverider v ss.

i still take the dc guys.

nvrbeenwthagirl
waverider hangs with ss long enough for supes to finish terrax (who's had so many bad losses it's not funny) and firelord. then it's supes + waverider v ss.

i still take the dc guys.

Or wave Rider Time freezes all of the Marvel guys and let's superman have his way with them as they can't do a thing about it.

leonidas
yeah, i wondered about that, but ss has also demonstrated time-based powers so i wasn't sure. his control<waverider's for sure though, so maybe . . .

nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah, i wondered about that, but ss has also demonstrated time-based powers so i wasn't sure. his control<waverider's for sure though, so maybe . . .

Surfer has exhibited the abilty to kinda see thru time right? If he had time based powers for sure, Zennla would be back. wave Rider said he had the power to actually stop Superman's death in so many words. coming from the future or the past. I think Waverider doestn' even see time as past present or future. Plus he's the seer of hypertime now. So he can see multiple time lines and universes as well.

leonidas
ss has also been able to travel back in time as well as see through time. still, not the control of waverider, clearly.

quanchi112

and MO-enhanced superman would be a friggin' beast. i give waverider and amped supes the nod over those 3 for sure. terrax does lose all the time but with firelord on his side they take out either waverider or terrax for sure. silver surfer beats whoever he faces.

quanchi112
Or wave Rider Time freezes all of the Marvel guys and let's superman have his way with them as they can't do a thing about it. why didnt waverider freeze doomsday in hunter and prey.

laughing cuz it wouldnt go down like that.

TricksterPriest
why didnt waverider freeze doomsday in hunter and prey.

laughing cuz it wouldnt go down like that.

Because dumbass, Doomsday adapted and threw the temporal energies right back at him. stick out tongue The reason he didn't do it is because he CAN'T do it to Doomsday.

quanchi112
Because dumbass, Doomsday adapted and threw the temporal energies right back at him. stick out tongue The reason he didn't do it is because he CAN'T do it to Doomsday. yeah and why dindt waverider do it to monarch. or any other villain he faced. it aint this easy. i aint buying the stuff ur selling.

Superherovandal
yeah and why dindt waverider do it to monarch. or any other villain he faced. it aint this easy. i aint buying the stuff ur selling. the same reason flash doesn't take out losers like Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Pied Piper, etc in the first picosecond. It moves the story along so it is dramatic. and this DD owns Morg. This DD wasn't defeated at all by anything. He beat a guardian that alone should show just how powerful he is.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
the same reason flash doesn't take out losers like Mirror Master, Captain Cold, Pied Piper, etc in the first picosecond. It moves the story along so it is dramatic. and this DD owns Morg. This DD wasn't defeated at all by anything. He beat a guardian that alone should show just how powerful he is. this dd did lose. morg with wol and power cosmic had to be depowered. the heroes were all going to die. big difference. doomsday didnt have to be depowered while morg with the wol and power cosmic did. morg wins this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
this dd did lose. morg with wol and power cosmic had to be depowered. the heroes were all going to die. big difference. doomsday didnt have to be depowered while morg with the wol and power cosmic did. morg wins this.

DD had to be thrown into entropy. Im sure others can see what I was talking about now.

quanchi112
DD had to be thrown into entropy. Im sure others can see what I was talking about now. no one was beating morg with his powerup. he neded to be depowered. doomsday was defeated like he always has been. bottom line. ds couldnt do it and was afraid of him.

Astner
You don't beat Morg with physical powers alone, and considering how Surfer can time-travel, well.
M w/ WOL FTW

quanchi112
Originally posted by Astner
You don't beat Morg with physical powers alone, and considering how Surfer can time-travel, well.
M w/ WOL FTW thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
M w/ WOL FTW

Since When does Doosmday have Physical powers alone? And what is morg going to do to doomsday? Doomsday is immune to energy attack, and Morg for hell sure isn't going to out punch him.

quanchi112
Since When does Doosmday have Physical powers alone? And what is morg going to do to doomsday? Doomsday is immune to energy attack, and Morg for hell sure isn't going to out punch him. morg kills him once for sure. he has to much power. axe to the dome. nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
morg kills him once for sure. he has to much power. axe to the dome. nuff said.

An Ax to the Dome? OMFREAKINGGOD.

quanchi112
An Ax to the Dome? OMFREAKINGGOD. whats so funny about that, with morgs powers and what not he definitely could take a kill or two with pure force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.