Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Thanos/Darksied/Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How goes this fight?

The Three ugly faced guys all have access to thier tech and get 3 minutes prep to grab one item of offense or Defense.

Utrigita
Thanos goes down along with Tyrant IMO, quiet fast, Darkseid left who's on the level of Galactus, but cannot really decide about him but the two others goes down fast.

Stupid Rookie
Depends on how crazy we want to get with the prep. Straight on fight T&A take them down hard. If Thanos and DS get Cosmic cubes or any of of the other crazy devices they have previously wielded they obviously could win.

In most cases I say T&A.

Utrigita
They only got access to there tech as mentioned by nvr and they may grabe one item either a defensive ore a offensive weapon..

Stupid Rookie
DS is really hard to gauge in these threads, I still say T&A, but unlike many in this Forum I consider them to be roughly Galactus level beings.

Kutulu
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How goes this fight?

The Three ugly faced guys all have access to thier tech and get 3 minutes prep to grab one item of offense or Defense.

Please elaborate on the type of items they can grab. Can Thanos grab a cosmic cube? Can DS grab the anti-life equation?

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita
Darkseid left who's on the level of Galactus,

Am I the only one who lol'd?

lionking
Tenebrious gives just one blast of power cosmic that would destory a galaxy. and none these would stand up to it.

Depowered Tyrant is the only one who could find away of abosbing there power

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why is Tyrant depowered?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by llagrok
Am I the only one who lol'd? No. I think the rest of us (me at least) were graciously trying to ignore the comment.

IMO, 3 minutes of prep doesn't make much of a difference, unless these guys are getting immediate access to the Infinity Gauntlet, the Ultimate Nullifier, the "Galactus Gun/Bomb", or some such.

I look at it this way: if Tenebrous and Aegis were supposed to be near equal to Galactus, then just one of them could probably undo Darkseid and Thanos, while the other school's Tyrant.

The odds would be altered somewhat by whatever tech or items the Uglies are bringing to the table, however. So yeah, give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet and of course he'll win. In a straight fight with standard technology, Thanos, DS, and Tyrant would go down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Acrosurge
No. I think the rest of us (me at least) were graciously trying to ignore the comment.

IMO, 3 minutes of prep doesn't make much of a difference, unless these guys are getting immediate access to the Infinity Gauntlet, the Ultimate Nullifier, the "Galactus Gun/Bomb", or some such.

I look at it this way: if Tenebrous and Aegis were supposed to be near equal to Galactus, then just one of them could probably undo Darkseid and Thanos, while the other school's Tyrant.

The odds would be altered somewhat by whatever tech or items the Uglies are bringing to the table, however. So yeah, give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet and of course he'll win. In a straight fight with standard technology, Thanos, DS, and Tyrant would go down.

These guys all have contingency items around. Tyrant with tech was able to get the better of Galactus. Thanos with Tech would bring his shields. DS with tech is goign to bring an amped MB or the same tech he used to Hold ares at bay. Plus T and A dont' seem to be essential to the universe.

Utrigita
Am I the only one who lol'd?

Probably not erm but it wouldn't matter what I have said, one would have lol'd because they found it redicilous if I said he was below Galactus so you point is... what??? I just tried not to offend somebody.

My real openion Galactus stomps Darkseid everywhere anytime.

Isn't that the reason why the Galactus vs Darkseid are constantly taking so much time to debate when people can never agree on the subject???

Utrigita
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why is Tyrant depowered?

He tried to mess with Galactus.

Utrigita
Originally posted by lionking
Tenebrious gives just one blast of power cosmic that would destory a galaxy. and none these would stand up to it.

Depowered Tyrant is the only one who could find away of abosbing there power

Tyrant couldn't absorb there energy the same way he did against Galactus since T&A are drawing there power from the crunch and not bipsphere energy.

llagrok
Originally posted by Utrigita
Probably not erm but it wouldn't matter what I have said, one would have lol'd because they found it redicilous if I said he was below Galactus so you point is... what??? I just tried not to offend somebody.

My real openion Galactus stomps Darkseid everywhere anytime.

Isn't that the reason why the Galactus vs Darkseid are constantly taking so much time to debate when people can never agree on the subject???

No, Galactus is just far, far above Darkseid smile

Utrigita
No, Galactus is just far, far above Darkseid smile

Absolutely true, but we really shouldn't transform this into a Galactus vs Darkseid.

T & A for the win.

the Darkone
The team wins, too much intelligence and resoucres. Darkseid OE will hurt T&A bad, and since they are not essentail to the Universe they could very well be erase.

Utrigita
Galactus can reform at will, believe these two can possibly do that to, but not sure.

guy222
Proemial Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.