Disco Pigs Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branb14
WARNING *SPOILER* do not read if you have not yet seen Disco Pigs.

Hey guys, I have a question - I was hoping someone could help me with something. I saw Disco Pigs for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it but there was one thing I didn't get...I understand why Runt killed Pig at the end, basically bc he was so obsessed with her that she would never really be free of him but just before she kills him, he hands her that kid's red shirt that he took...I don't understand what that was about. Was he telling her to be with that kid or giving her permission to kill him? Hopefully someone can help...thanks!

jaden101
its been a while since i watched it. i think Pig killed the guy in the night club or at least done enough to see him get in serious trouble for it which was no way for Pig and Runt's relationship to end. Pig let Runt suffocate him not really through choice but because his love and obsession for her meant he could never bring himself to hurt her...hence you see him clench his fist as she suffocates him

brilliant film though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.