Racism and Blackness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_supremacy

jew-hating, white-hating, attempts to legally justify violence and murder of whites (including random killing) as simply an affliction known as "black rage syndrome"...it just seems to me that while we justly condemn racists of most sorts, that black racists always manage to fly below the radar of widespread public scrutiny in the media, in our everyday lives, and even here at kmc, where black racists are free to preach hate toward white people. why do we have these double standards? is it 'white guilt'? do some people have the right to be hateful racists? discuss.......or merge threads....whichever wink

"fair and balanced"

TheBullDog
I hate hatred.

Victor Von Doom
You're a self-hating you.

TheBullDog
Not true!

I love me. I do it every night with some baby oil.

The Grey Fox
Nasty. I hate all race-supremists, they are the worst of all bigots.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Nasty. I hate all race-supremists, they are the worst of all bigots. kinda goes with the territory.

Fishy
Nasty. I hate all race-supremists, they are the worst of all bigots.

Well what news channel could air something about black racists, without being called racists themselves and then being sued by half a dozen black groups.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Fishy
Well what news channel could air something about black racists, without being called racists themselves and then being sued by half a dozen black groups.

That is true, because of the attitude of a number of black-rights groups, it's hard to tell the truth. But that applies in a lot of places, e.g:

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
kinda goes with the territory.

Shantie
Black people are superior physically to white people. How many fields did your great grandfather pick?

Whitey helped along natural selection.

Fishy
Originally posted by Shantie
Black people are superior physically to white people. How many fields did your great grandfather pick?

None, my grandfather had people to do that for him.

Shantie
Exactly, let black people think they are superior. Next time we need some crops picked will bring back out the chains and long division.

The Grey Fox

None because I live in the great land of Britain. And anyway, we wouldn't have been able to afford slaves, my family isn't exactly rich.

And not all Blacks and Superior to Whites in terms of physicality! I could beat a fat black dudes in a race anyday.

Shantie
Lets take your average black man.

We will assume he is 24 because heart disease or bullets usually get them soon after. Additionally they are fed by the government so they eat basically cheese and peanuts and the only way they get anywhere in school is supports.

Average white dude is 35 or 40 been working in an office and working out his brain 24/7. Dude is probably and out of breath.

Who wins that foot race?

WoodPusher
Lets take your average black man.

We will assume he is 24 because heart disease or bullets usually get them soon after. Additionally they are fed by the government so they eat basically cheese and peanuts and the only way they get anywhere in school is supports.

Average white dude is 35 or 40 been working in an office and working out his brain 24/7. Dude is probably and out of breath.

Who wins that foot race?

I know I know

The Grey Fox
STERIOTYPES.

Right...

Let's take your average Black man in England. He's about 30 -- 50, average weight & height. Decent job & wage.

Then your average White man, he's about 30 -- 50, average weight & height. Decent job & wage.

That's what it's like here, because England is a great country. Who wins there? Seems even to me...

Creshosk
Um, brainy guy. I'm pretty sure he's joking.

Shantie
ENgland needs to learn the importance of classes.

Also in America blacks have only been free for about 50 years. I mean truly equal. If England could keep their shit in line maybe America would still be theirs. So lets not look at them as a shining example of anything unless it's a parapalegic older brother.

The Grey Fox
England INVENTED classes! We made you! In America, the classes go like this: Rich, Average, Poor, Black person, because your country is racist and your government sucks!

Don't dare insult great England, your country's a shithole.

Creshosk
because our country is racist durfist

The Grey Fox
Oops, changed!

Rogue Jedi
England INVENTED classes! We made you! In America, the classes go like this: Rich, Average, Poor, Black person, because your country is racist and your government sucks!

Don't dare insult great England, your country's a shithole. and the fad is proven.

Goddess Kali
wow racism is ****ing retarted

Shantie
"England INVENTED classes! We made you! In America, the classes go like this: Rich, Average, Poor, Black person, because your country is racist and your government sucks!

Don't dare insult great England, your country's a shithole."

Did I curse at you? Try not to do it with me.

Lets try to stick with facts.

The world is racist. It's how things go, no one cares about black people not even England. Look at Darfur, Roots, and a million other travesties occuring in Africa, largely because white people want diamonds. England along with Holland went into those countries and divided that stuff up not caring about the people. Sure America hasn't done anythign to stop it, but a whole contitent of black people is messed up cause of England.

Rich people are also more important than poor people, it's the way of life. You have more therefore you are better. I can pay someone to park my car. Others have to walk to the club doors.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
wow racism is ****ing retarted so are you. retard. big grin

The Grey Fox
and the fad is proven.

Cool, I finally did something worthwhile!

Creshosk
and the fad is proven. I think its more than just a fad. Fads go away after a period of time.

Rogue Jedi
Cool, I finally did something worthwhile! do you have a clue as to what I am referring to?

The Grey Fox
I don't hate all America;s, most of you guys are pretty decent (excluding JIA) but America thinks Britian owes it so much, just for helping out in WW2.

Creshosk
I don't hate all America;s, most of you guys are pretty decent (excluding JIA) but America thinks Britian owes it so much, just for helping out in WW2. Britin does owe America alot, as does the reverse.

Fighting each other is just stupid.

The Grey Fox
No we don't, America owes us for us actually inventing you. What has the US ever done for Britain, eh?

Creshosk
No we don't, America owes us for us actually inventing you. durfist

Britain didn't invent America, we invented ourselves. Did you know there was a chance for the national language to have been German?

Thanks to the large number of dutch settlers?

Shantie
No we don't, America owes us for us actually inventing you. What has the US ever done for Britain, eh?

I like how you are avoiding my post. It speaks volumes.

The Grey Fox
The Dutch, French, German, Spanish and English should own America, 'cause we invented you, Mr. White Supremist.

So you sidestepped my question... what has the US ever done for Britain?

Creshosk
The Dutch, French, German, Spanish and English should own America, 'cause we invented you, Mr. White Supremist. Or America should own themselves dingbat. Who gave us our government? We did.
We invented our government ourselves.
You may have provided the people, but you treated them very poorly, hence the whole revolution thing.

So you sidestepped my question... what has the US ever done for Britain? Its a retarded question. It doesn't deserve to be answered.

Shantie
We let you sit in the passanger seat on the big boy bus.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Creshosk
Or America should own themselves dingbat. Who gave us our government? We did.
We invented our government ourselves.
You may have provided the people, but you treated them very poorly, hence the whole revolution thing.

Its a retarded question. It doesn't deserve to be answered.

This going to be easy!

Point 1: Who gave you your government? You did, but who are you? Brits, Dutch, French etc.

Point 2: I'm not sure if you know your own history, but the revoloution was about racists trying to get Black people not to have rights. It had nothing to do with treatment.

Point 3: You won't answer my 'retarded question' because you can't. America hasn't done shit, they just created wars and ****ed themselves over into the shithole that is now modern America...

Shantie
Point 1: The Greeks and Romans. Sorry but thats the truth, we borrowed heavily from their model of government to build our own.

Point 2: By revolution he means the industrial and thats why we are better than britian.

Point 3: England went along time just creating wars and conquering places. They got put in their place. America brings democracy, freedom, and captalism with it. Sometimes our methods are wrong but our heart is in the right place. England conquered for the spoils, and made an island for prisoners.

Creshosk
This going to be easy!

Point 1: Who gave you your government? You did, but who are you? Brits, Dutch, French etc.You must have missed the declaration of independence part where we declared ourselves seperate from you. We're not Brits, dutch or french unless you're first generation. We're american, genius.

Point 2: I'm not sure if you know your own history, but the revoloution was about racists trying to get Black people not to have rights. It had nothing to do with treatment. Moron. You're mixing up the civil war and the American revolution.

Point 3: You won't answer my 'retarded question' because you can't. No, because its retarded.

You had previously stated that we think that you owe us for WW2. you already have a reason. Though I was thinking along the lines of the two countries being civil with each other enough to do econimic trade with one another.

Nothing so crass as favors owed for events. But if you're going to be a nationalist elitest and ask retarded questions, I'm going to treat you with the respect you deserve. Your boderline isolationism is retarded because we're all humans. And to place such importance on trivial things such as national boundries that you do is just stupid.

America hasn't done shit, they just created wars and ****ed themselves over into the shithole that is now modern America... And now you go and prove the fad even more. Yer a moron is what you are.

The Grey Fox
Point 1: The Greeks and Romans. Sorry but thats the truth, we borrowed heavily from their model of government to build our own.

Point 2: By revolution he means the industrial and thats why we are better than britian.

Point 3: England went along time just creating wars and conquering places. They got put in their place. America brings democracy, freedom, and captalism with it. Sometimes our methods are wrong but our heart is in the right place. England conquered for the spoils, and made an island for prisoners.

We don't want your anti-communism capitalist b/s. You went to war with Afghanistan, and our moron PM went later on. You went to war with Iraq, and our moron PM went later on. Next you're going to Iran, but we won't join you then.

The Greeks and the Romans, eh? Wrong. We took their concepts first, and you built on our principals.

We had the industrial revoloution before you wink

Kenshinswife
and how exactly is this on topic?

The Grey Fox
You must have missed the declaration of independence part where we declared ourselves seperate from you. We're not Brits, dutch or french unless you're first generation. We're american, genius.

Moron. You're mixing up the civil war and the American revolution.

No, because its retarded.

You had previously stated that we think that you owe us for WW2. you already have a reason. Though I was thinking along the lines of the two countries being civil with each other enough to do econimic trade with one another.

Nothing so crass as favors owed for events. But if you're going to be a nationalist elitest and ask retarded questions, I'm going to treat you with the respect you deserve. Your boderline isolationism is retarded because we're all humans. And to place such importance on trivial things such as national boundries that you do is just stupid.

And now you go and prove the fad even more. Yer a moron is what you are.

1: You said revoloution. I don't care about your silly little revoloutions.

2: No it's not. Answer it.

3: WW2 is gone, man. We could have won without you, we had better allies. Russia for example.

4: I don't actually like Britain that much. But when silly Yanks insult our ancient race I find that disgusting. You can only trace your ancestors back 200 odd years.

5. "And to place such importance on trivial things such as national boundries that you do is just stupid." Then why are you bullshitting about capitalism?

Rogue Jedi
No we don't, America owes us for us actually inventing you. What has the US ever done for Britain, eh? that is so fecking lame.

Shantie
We don't want your anti-communism capitalist b/s. You went to war with Afghanistan, and our moron PM went later on. You went to war with Iraq, and our moron PM went later on. Next you're going to Iran, but we won't join you then.

The Greeks and the Romans, eh? Wrong. We took their concepts first, and you built on our principals.

We had the industrial revoloution before you wink

We went to war with the Taliban, that was in appropiate retribution for the attacks of 9/11. I will not defend Iraq because I think it's bs, but if we succede we will be putting in place a democracy that will give us a foothold in their and will eventually spread it.

We won't attack Iran.

Yes cause your monarchy was exactly like a republic. You are trying to play a a game you can't win. Thomas Jeffereson and company are the fathers of modern freedom. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Ours was better and puts us miles ahead of you guys.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by Kenshinswife
and how exactly is this on topic?

It's not, lol. I'm just showing these American's what their country is actually like.

Shantie
I can trace my ancestory all the way back to when my family ruled part of Ireland.

Just sayin'.

Shantie
The fact that you thnk we don't know our country is kinda stupid.

You are the one that is deluded with the grandeur of your homeland.

The entire EU isn't equivlant to us.

Creshosk
1: You said revoloution. I don't care about your silly little revoloutions. That's either why or because you don't know about them.

If you were brighter you'd have picked up that revolution in regards to the foundign of a country means that countries revolution. In this case discussing the founding of American would OBVIOUSLY mean the american revolution.

2: No it's not. Answer it.It doesn't deserve it. It's as retarded as you are "brainy guy".

3: WW2 is gone, man. We could have won without you, we had better allies. Russia for example. If you say so. But world war two was more than just the war in Europe. Germany had allies too.

4: I don't actually like Britain that much. Now you're going to insult my inteligence by lying to me?

But when silly Yanks insult our ancient race I find that disgusting. You're not a race, you're a culture. And you sir are a very poor example of it.

You can only trace your ancestors back 200 odd years.Wrong. I can trace my ancestors back much further than that. Back into Germany even. My step father's roots are in Britain. My biological father's roots go back to Germany however.

5. "And to place such importance on trivial things such as national boundries that you do is just stupid." Then why are you bullshitting about capitalism? Captitalism is not nationalism idjit. Capitalism exists throught the world and is not defined by physical boundries.

Creshosk
It's not, lol. I'm just showing these American's what their country is actually like. And when did we call your country a shit hole or racist? In fact isn't it you who decided to actually attack this country with emotional outbursts rather than facts? And all over jokes as well.

I tired to point out that Shantie was joking. You weren't bright enough to pick up on that.

And now you attack other people and insult them over "something you don't care that much about."

If anything it's certainly showing what YOU as an individual are like.

Creshosk
We don't want your anti-communism capitalist b/s. Even I don't want what this nation had as far as that goes, but try not to confuse capitalism which I imagine you practice to some degree, with anti-communisim sentimments.

The Greeks and the Romans, eh? Wrong. We took their concepts first, and you built on our principals. Which explains our king doesn't it? Or wait, we took your principles and pointed out how they were flawed (at the time) and made a system to not be like yours. Remember at the time you had king George. I can't recall so please enlighten me as to who your prime minister was at the time?

Zahria
Black supremacy and black rights are two different things. I think in any minority race there is a group needed when things aren't handled correctly due to racism. The truth is minorities aren't always treated fairly whether they be Black, Jewish, Hispanic, etc. Not that whites haven't experienced some form of racism at some point..... but with minorities it's something you deal with nearly everyday, if not everyday.

Being black I have ignored much of it. I remember things as a child that were said to me by white adults. But I don't hate nor dislike white people.

Black Supremacy....... lol...I'll have to admit I don't think I've even heard that term until today. I myself personally don't think I know any blacks who are to the extreme of being "black supremacist" and i live in the south, lol. Now I know some who will have nothing to do with white people but I don't think they think they are better. I guess it possible but I'd have no part of it. I'm so into different cultures that I find more interest and good in them than negativity.

Alfheim
Geeeeeezzzz guys! Both the Uk and the US has its good points and bad points.

The Grey Fox
That's either why or because you don't know about them.

If you were brighter you'd have picked up that revolution in regards to the foundign of a country means that countries revolution. In this case discussing the founding of American would OBVIOUSLY mean the american revolution.

It doesn't deserve it. It's as retarded as you are "brainy guy".

If you say so. But world war two was more than just the war in Europe. Germany had allies too.

Now you're going to insult my inteligence by lying to me?

You're not a race, you're a culture. And you sir are a very poor example of it.

Wrong. I can trace my ancestors back much further than that. Back into Germany even. My step father's roots are in Britain. My biological father's roots go back to Germany however.

Captitalism is not nationalism idjit. Capitalism exists throught the world and is not defined by physical boundries.

Stop making this easy for me, please.

1: I don't know about your revoloutions because I don't care.

2: The title 'Brainy Guy' is in reference t the aliens from Mars Attacks, see my avatar.

3: Japan didn't pose a threat to Britain or Europe in general, but it did pose a threat to Australia, part of the British Empire at the time.

4: I don't need to insult your intelligence, you're the one who's being outright offensive.

5: We are a race. English is a race. Irish is a race. Welsh is a race. Scotland is a race. We are a culture of 4 different races; I meant 'race' by talking about each one individually.

6: So what. I can trace my roots back 500 years.

7: Yeah, I got the word wrong. So what. We don't need your patriotic b/s.

So... why is my question "What has America ever done for Britain?" retarded?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Alfheim
Geeeeeezzzz guys! Both the Uk and the US has its good points and bad points. thumb up

You'll note I did not once attack the UK.

Shantie
Originally posted by Zahria
Black supremacy and black rights are two different things. I think in any minority race there is a group needed when things aren't handled correctly due to racism. The truth is minorities aren't always treated fairly whether they be Black, Jewish, Hispanic, etc. Not that whites haven't experienced some form of racism at some point..... but with minorities it's something you deal with nearly everyday, if not everyday.

Being black I have ignored much of it. I remember things as a child that were said to me by white adults. But I don't hate nor dislike white people.

Black Supremacy....... lol...I'll have to admit I don't think I've even heard that term until today. I myself personally don't think I know any blacks who are to the extreme of being "black supremacist" and i live in the south, lol. Now I know some who will have nothing to do with white people but I don't think they think they are better. I guess it possible but I'd have no part of it. I'm so into different cultures that I find more interest and good in them than negativity.

Black Supremicst exist, see Fharakhan (sp?).

Black racism and supremacy is allowed in all countries and not thought twice about because white people feel quilty.

Alfheim

Black racism and supremacy is allowed in all countries and not thought twice about because white people feel quilty.

I personally think the nation of islam was started by the FBI.

Shantie
By quilty I mean guilty. My bad.

Creshosk
Stop making this easy for me, please.

1: I don't know about your revoloutions because I don't care. Then I'd advise against trying to "enlighten us who don't know about our own country's history" When you openly admit to neither caring nor knowing.

2: The title 'Brainy Guy' is in reference t the aliens from Mars Attacks, see my avatar.I'm also using it as an ironic jab at you because you're not a 'brainy guy'.

3: Japan didn't pose a threat to Britain or Europe in general, but it did pose a threat to Australia, part of the British Empire at the time.Uh huh. and who stopped them from attacking part of the british Empire?

4: I don't need to insult your intelligence, you're the one who's being outright offensive.Heh, Was I the one who decided to call another's country a racist shit hole? I don't recall that being me... sounds more like that was you.

5: We are a race. English is a race. Irish is a race. Welsh is a race. Scotland is a race. We are a culture of 4 different races; I meant 'race' by talking about each one individually. Wow, your ignorance is beyond...

So can you be part of two different rces at the same time?

6: So what. I can trace my roots back 500 years. You're the bloody git who brought it up.

7: Yeah, I got the word wrong. So what. We don't need your patriotic b/s. Patriotic B/s? This coming from the one who openly attacked another country based off of a joke? Who called another person's country a racist shithole because they didn't get a joke?

Oh right, you picked this fight based off of something you don't care that much about. Bloody twit.

So... why is my question "What has America ever done for Britain?" retarded? because it was asked by a retard for one thing.

Alfheim
By quilty I mean guilty. My bad.

Obvously.

The Grey Fox
thumb up

You'll note I did not once attack the UK.

I have compiled some quotes by you, insulting me & the UK:

"ENgland needs to learn the importance of classes." (sic)

"If England could keep their shit in line maybe America would still be theirs."

"So lets not look at them as a shining example of anything unless it's a parapalegic older brother."

"Or America should own themselves dingbat."

"but you treated them very poorly"

"Its a retarded question."

"We let you sit in the passanger seat on the big boy bus."

"thats why we are better than britian."

"No, because its retarded."

"Nothing so crass as favors owed for events."

"But if you're going to be a nationalist elitest and ask retarded questions,"

"Your boderline isolationism is retarded"

"just stupid."

"Yer a moron is what you are."

"If you were brighter"

"It's as retarded as you are "brainy guy"."

"You're not a race, you're a culture. And you sir are a very poor example of it."

"idjit"

They're all by you.

They're all insults wink

TheBullDog
The great US of A invented dental care!

Enjoy your island, Austin Powers.

Shantie
Originally posted by Alfheim
I personally think the nation of islam was started by the FBI.

Link? I'd be interested to read this information.

I think the government gave blacks AIDS and crack may or may not have been stongly supported by them.

Alfheim

"So lets not look at them as a shining example of anything unless it's a parapalegic older brother."

"just stupid."

"If you were brighter"

"You're not a race, you're a culture. And you sir are a very poor example of it."

"idjit"

They're all by you.

They're all insults wink

Yeah they are......anyway I think you both insulted each other and I think we should just agree both the UK and the Us have good and bad points. smile

Alfheim
Link? I'd be interested to read this information.

I think the government gave blacks AIDS and crack may or may not have been stongly supported by them.

What you think I can prove that if it were true. Well im think they shot Malcom X for starters somebody who was actuallt trying to genuinely help black people. The nation havnet really done **** for black people either.

The Grey Fox
Then I'd advise against trying to "enlighten us who don't know about our own country's history" When you openly admit to neither caring nor knowing.

I'm also using it as an ironic jab at you because you're not a 'brainy guy'.

Uh huh. and who stopped them from attacking part of the british Empire?

Heh, Was I the one who decided to call another's country a racist shit hole? I don't recall that being me... sounds more like that was you.

Wow, your ignorance is beyond...

So can you be part of two different rces at the same time?

You're the bloody git who brought it up.

Patriotic B/s? This coming from the one who openly attacked another country based off of a joke? Who called another person's country a racist shithole because they didn't get a joke?

Oh right, you picked this fight based off of something you don't care that much about. Bloody twit.

because it was asked by a retard for one thing.

1: I'm not a "Brainy Guy" because everybodies brain is about the same size.

2: The British Empire was a shambles. We were racist and nasty.

3: SO? Your country is a racist shithole!

4: Wrong.

5: Yes you can be part of more than one race. I am English, Irish, Swedish, Scottish many other small parts from around Europe.

6: There was no joke involved. The person was being pretty patriotic and nationalistic.

7: So?

Shantie
You are right about that my friend. The nation always seems to be putting black people in crappy situations.

The Grey Fox
You are right about that my friend. The nation always seems to be putting black people in crappy situations.

A racist country, like I said.

Alfheim
A racist country, like I said.

We were refering to the Nation Of Islam.....damn he just got banned...

Hey its not like the Uk is perfect either though

The Grey Fox
Oh. Yeah, they're racist too.

Creshosk

"just stupid."

"If you were brighter"

"idjit"

They're all by you.

They're all insults wink And how many of those were mine, and how many were aimed at the UK?

Now I've highlighted those in your post in red.

Of those remaining lets highlight those that were aimed at YOU in blue.

Now the one that's aimed at (still not the UK but a concept) in purple:

Which leaves us with a history fact in orange:

Which leaves us with no insults by me directed at the UK. hmm

Not all by me, and not all of them were insults. laughing

This is why I say you're retarded... because obviously you are. no expression

The Grey Fox
The word 'retarded' is very small minded. You have no acceptance of mentally disabled people, bigot. I'd rather have learning disabilities than be a Nazi.

Zahria

Oh, I wouldn't doubt one bit that there is black supremacy out there and I know there are black racist just as with any other race. I've just never been around a black supremacist ...(that I know of).

I think it's been said through out this thread that it's just ignorance. Races not knowing enough about one another and two stubborn to try to learn. I think it's just they don't won't to because then they find out they've been wrong in their hatred.

mr whitefolk
What's a "black person"?

Creshosk
The word 'retarded' is very small minded. You have no acceptance of mentally disabled people, bigot. I'd rather have learning disabilities than be a Nazi. I have epilepsy resulting in brain damage due to a shclorosis over my left temproral lobe.

I personally AM mentally disabled, idiot.

And since its you who are saying that mentally disabled people are retrded you're the small minded biggot as the very definition of "Retard" and "retarded" makes no metion of the mentally disabled.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/retard
Main Entry: 1re·tard
Pronunciation: ri-'tärd
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
transitive verb
1 : to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment : IMPEDE
2 : to delay academic progress by failure to promote
intransitive verb : to undergo retardation
synonym see DELAY
- re·tard·er noun

I'm calling you slow, and you insult mentally disbled people. nice.

The Grey Fox
Epilepsy is not, as you Yanks say, 'Mental Retardation' (although I despise that disgusting phrase). You have epilepsy, big fat whoop. Don't use 'retarded' as an insult, bigot.

Fine, then, LEARNING DISABILITIES, moron. 'Slow' is not PC either, bigot.

Alfheim
YOU GUYS BREAK IT UP!!!!

Creshosk
Epilepsy is not, as you Yanks say, 'Mental Retardation' (although I despise that disgusting phrase). You have epilepsy, big fat whoop. Don't use 'retarded' as an insult, bigot.

Fine, then, LEARNING DISABILITIES, moron. 'Slow' is not PC either, bigot. Its not an insult if its true. You are slow.

It mentions no any type of disabled person. Again, YOU'RE the biggot because YOU keep tying the word Retarded to disabled people.

mr whitefolk
This thread is retarded.

Creshosk
Originally posted by mr whitefolk
This thread is retarded. I don't know, seems pretty lively and swift moving to me.

The Grey Fox
I don't use the word 'retarded', so stfu bigot.

Jesus4Life
I'm just going to say that the Nation Of Islam I feel sorry for. All of them are going to die eventually, and when they do the mouth of Hell will great them.

The Grey Fox
Oh, no, it's JIA's little brother.

mr whitefolk
Aaah, Mr Jesus is spreading religion of peace.

The Grey Fox
Religion of Peace? More like Religion of B/S

Creshosk
I don't use the word 'retarded', so stfu bigot. Except where you tie it to disabled people. It has no natural connection, so whn I use it to insult you I'm not being a biggot. By using such a stupid attack you are the one who indirectly calls disabled people retarded thus you're the biggot:

"The word 'retarded' is very small minded. You have no acceptance of mentally disabled people,"

Right there you insult people that are mentally disabled.

And here:

"Fine, then, LEARNING DISABILITIES,"

You indirectly attack people with learning disabilities, like dyscalculacy.

I never once tied it to disabled people. you did so twice. TWICE.

The definition does not make the connection, so it is YOU who are the biggot.

Jesus4Life
Oh, no, it's JIA's little brother.

Who?

The Grey Fox
JesusIsAlive. Look him up, I'm sure he'll LOVE you.

The Grey Fox
Except where you tie it to disabled people. It has no natural connection, so whn I use it to insult you I'm not being a biggot. By using such a stupid attack you are the one who indirectly calls disabled people retarded thus you're the biggot:

"The word 'retarded' is very small minded. You have no acceptance of mentally disabled people,"

Right there you insult people that are mentally disabled.

And here:

"Fine, then, LEARNING DISABILITIES,"

You indirectly attack people with learning disabilities, like dyscalculacy.

I never once tied it to disabled people. you did so twice. TWICE.

The definition does not make the connection, so it is YOU who are the biggot.

LOOK, neither of us are bigots. I was playing a character throughout the whole thing. Do you really think I'm like that? I'm fine with the US. They helped us in WW2, they brought us many new advances in science and combat the Al quieda. I'm not going to insult you any more, because I know I didn't mean any of those insults.

So are we OK? Friends?

mr whitefolk
Friends nothing. Kick his ass seabass!

The Grey Fox
Shut up.

mr whitefolk
I'm not the one with the ghey avatar trying to call a truce.

The Grey Fox
You're the one without an avatar trying to get people to fight... I know who's sadder here, and no, it's not me.

Secretus
Is July National KMC sock month? Seems so if you ask me.

The Grey Fox
I know, we've got Jesus 4Life, MrBullDog, mr whitefolk, WoodStuffer, and loads more.

mr whitefolk
There, I just fixed my avatar. Can we still be friends?

The Grey Fox
Yes.

Anywho, I'm signing off now ^_^

mr whitefolk
COOL!!! MY FIRST EFRIEND!!!!! Wanna cuddle?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Jesus4Life
I'm just going to say that the Nation Of Islam I feel sorry for. All of them are going to die eventually, and when they do the mouth of Hell will great them. That is a rather small minded and intolerant view.

Jesus4Life
I'm comfortable with what I believe. I have read many of the great books including the Koran. The Bible is the only truth.

Creshosk
The Bible is the only truth. Which one?

Storm
Save the religious talk for the Religion Forum.

Jesus4Life
Which one?

Old and New Testament. King James preferably.

Violent2Dope
I'm comfortable with what I believe. I have read many of the great books including the Koran. The Bible is the only truth. Can you prove that?

parenthesis
Black people stole my TV. disgust

Schecter
awesome. a sock party. had i known i would have brought some beer and chips

Rogue Jedi
so who was this shantie person before?

dadudemon
so who was this shantie person before?

I know...She seemed like a good poster.

Quiero Mota
Exactly, let black people think they are superior. Next time we need some crops picked will bring back out the chains and long division.

That's what Hispanics are for. wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That's what Hispanics are for. wink that, and driving really cool cars. Viva Cholos!!!

FistOfThe North
Blacks do not have the power or institution to be (true) racist in that they cannot practice it as effectively as most White can or do because of a lack of oppressive influence.

True racism works best with power or influence backing it. Why do you think a black person can get away with saying cracker, even on air, in front of Whites, and nothing happens. Yet when Whites do it, it's a big deal. That's when the rationalization of the double standard comes in. Which is dumb in this case.

A black dude saying "cracker", may seem racist but even if he's serious, it does not have the same effect as a White guy calling a black guy the "N" word. Even if he's joking.

That's just how it is. There's the legacy of centuries African American slavery and segregation behind the "N" word, especially when a White person says it, whilst there's nothing or no history behind the word "cracker"

Watch B.E.T.'s comedy at night. They say "cracker" all the time. Let some white guy say it on skit, in public, you get Kramer.

Schecter
thank god he's not a 'real' racist.

*cue circus music*

FistOfThe North
If it were possible to somehow magically tally all the murders Whites committed against Blacks and the amount that got away with it in the U.S. in last 500 years compared to Black on White murder in the same time, this thread wouldn't exist.

Secretus
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
That's what Hispanics are for. wink

Grand theft auto?

Schecter
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
If it were possible to somehow magically tally all the murders Whites committed against Blacks and the amount that got away with it in the U.S. in last 500 years compared to Black on White murder in the same time, this thread wouldn't exist.

well, i guess your baseless and completely asinine guess just won the thread, right jojo?

:edit: 'irrelevant' forgot to add that. completely irrelevant.

FistOfThe North

Creshosk
Wow... this is like a living textbook example of a logical fallacy. Congrats FOTN.

Schecter
he believes that he can reinvent the word "racism" and declare that someone who kills people because they are white is not a racist. thank you FotN, now i know for certain that you are a racist clown.

well...i already knew for certain....nevermind

juggle for me

Goddess Kali
Blacks do not have the power or institution to be (true) racist in that they cannot practice it as effectively as most White can or do because of a lack of oppressive influence.

True racism works best with power or influence backing it. Why do you think a black person can get away with saying cracker, even on air, in front of Whites, and nothing happens. Yet when Whites do it, it's a big deal. That's when the rationalization of the double standard comes in. Which is dumb in this case.

A black dude saying "cracker", may seem racist but even if he's serious, it does not have the same effect as a White guy calling a black guy the "N" word. Even if he's joking.

That's just how it is. There's the legacy of centuries African American slavery and segregation behind the "N" word, especially when a White person says it, whilst there's nothing or no history behind the word "cracker"

Watch B.E.T.'s comedy at night. They say "cracker" all the time. Let some white guy say it on skit, in public, you get Kramer.

Are you kidding me ?

Anyone can be racist ! All you have to do is hate a person for being a certain race...even if its your own race.

If a black person hates a white person because they are white, then they are racist.

Wow....bro, get over yourself already !

ADarksideJedi
Not al ot of people are like that.But there are that judge you on your color.Trying to get a friend of mine to stop being racist to a goood friend of mine who happens to be black.jm

Goddess Kali
When you stop bashing Gay people, then you'll have the right to tell your freind to stop bashing Black people.

Schecter
thats different. gay people arent human.

Goddess Kali
But we're still living things ! besides, Gay sex is mad fun once your anus gets used to rough friction

chithappens
Hey Kali, go find a black gangster. Most of them are gay. LOL

BlaxicanHydra
no expression

chithappens
No joke, for real.

BlaxicanHydra
I happen to live with a few black gangsters, so neg.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
I happen to live with a few black gangsters, so neg.

And your anus hurts when you wake up.

chithappens
1) I happen to call bullshit.

2) Same as with the racism, one white racist does not represent all; however, I have lived in three regions of the U.S. I ain't just speaking out of pop culture

chithappens
Originally posted by Bardock42
And your anus hurts when you wake up.

giggle, chuckle, snicker

BlaxicanHydra
I happen to not care, your wrong.

Oh, so I suppose that you have met "most" of the "black gangsters" of the world, or you have some wonderful factual evidence? Neg.

chithappens
Your response to #2 would make both of our points invalid.

But I point to a lot of things coming out lately, like the DL brothers, the influx of gay lyrics in hip hop, and rising AIDS stats. There's more than that but I am on the phone.

If you refute, maybe I'll elaborate.

BlaxicanHydra
Gay lyrics? I actually never even noticed that. I don't listen to hip hop as much as I used too. As for AIDS I think the reason for that isn't because of gay sex but because you can get AIDS from sex in general, knocking up one of the many hoes in your neighborhood could very well result in getting AIDS. A lot of the black community imo isn't really aware of "safe sex".

heru

That's real funny Cracker Jack, but before we allowed that to happen again will make sure will bring as many of you guys with us this time. Putting you at the top of the list.

lord xyz
I happen to live with a few black gangsters, so neg. Okay, that had to be the stupidest thing to say in that situation.

BlaxicanHydra
What situation?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Schecter
he believes that he can reinvent the word "racism" and declare that someone who kills people because they are white is not a racist. thank you FotN, now i know for certain that you are a racist clown.

well...i already knew for certain....nevermind

juggle for me maybe he is trying to take it back?

Creshosk
maybe he is trying to take it back? Take control of it maybe, but he wants to make it a white only word. So that it only applys to white people.

Rogue Jedi
well, I am a cracker honky mofo.

vinz07
I know....funky...some Americans discriminate other races. they believe that they are superior among others......we are same HUMAN....

Kinneary
I think you're forgetting that racism wasn't invented, nor is it only practiced, by Americans.

Kinneary

Alfheim
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
But we're still living things ! besides, Gay sex is mad fun once your anus gets used to rough friction

Had this turn into a thread about anal sex....for gods sake Kali....geeezzz. erm Dont wanna know about you're sexual experiences keep it to yourself.

Originally posted by chithappens

But I point to a lot of things coming out lately, like the DL brothers, the influx of gay lyrics in hip hop, a

For real, well it had to happen at some point. Hell some of those guys have been to jail and you know what happens in jail.

Rogue Jedi
yup....drop the soap, the next thing you know you are married to Tyrone the serial rapist.

chithappens
Gay lyrics? I actually never even noticed that. I don't listen to hip hop as much as I used too. As for AIDS I think the reason for that isn't because of gay sex but because you can get AIDS from sex in general, knocking up one of the many hoes in your neighborhood could very well result in getting AIDS. A lot of the black community imo isn't really aware of "safe sex".

Well let me explain more what I mean about the AIDS. The "DL" (down low) guy is one who is bisexual but does not want to say his is gay. He tries to appear straight but is having sex with men also, often times unprotected. Some unsuspecting woman is having sex with him and you can see how this continues.

This is nothing new since it has happened throughout history but the fact that "DL" became a term is somewhat concerning since that would mean it is becoming a big issue.

And here's an example of an undeniably gay lyric. It was at the beginning of the song so this is not a metaphor:

"When I met you I admit my first thoughts was to trick
You look so good huh, I suck on your daddy's dick (yeah)
I never felt that way in my life
It didn't take long before I made you my wife (uh, yeah)"

Notorious BIG "Me and My *****" - Ready To Die (1994)

There a bunch of examples out there if you listen to albums and even some singles have some clues although nowhere near as blunt.

I'm not talking Eminem though. I don't take hardly anything he says seriously laughing

2D_MASTER

And here's an example of an undeniably gay lyric. It was at the beginning of the song so this is not a metaphor:

BWHAHAHAHAHA. Rappers turn goi coz they spent too much time in prison.

Alfheim
Well let me explain more what I mean about the AIDS. The "DL" (down low) guy is one who is bisexual but does not want to say his is gay. He tries to appear straight but is having sex with men also, often times unprotected. Some unsuspecting woman is having sex with him and you can see how this continues.

This is nothing new since it has happened throughout history but the fact that "DL" became a term is somewhat concerning since that would mean it is becoming a big issue.

There a bunch of examples out there if you listen to albums and even some singles have some clues although nowhere near as blunt.

I'm not talking Eminem though. I don't take hardly anything he says seriously laughing

Mmmmm I dunno man I thought his ***** was a woman....I thought he was being metaphorical.....is that all?

botankus
*shakes head* is this the right thread? Maybe it's about black rappers being more likely to being gay?

FistOfThe North

You've never been more wrong. Biggie said to that super compliment her beauty. He just said it that way to match his gritty style of the song in order to preserve consistency. I thought it was funny. But i didn't think "yucky".

There's a saying in Spanish that goes something like "She's beautiful, her mom and dad hit a homerun." It sounds better in Spanish, yet I'm pretty sure no one involved played or maybe even liked baseball?

You wouldn't have enough space on your post for all the references he makes about women, i bet. Rap, at it's core, is homophobic or anti-gay.

2D_MASTER
You've never been more wrong. Biggie said to that super compliment her beauty.

So... he told this girl he would suck her dad off in order to express how beautiful she was to him? WTF... yeah that'll get the ladies.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
BWHAHAHAHAHA. Rappers turn goi coz they spent too much time in prison. BIG is the most overrated rapper of all time.

Goddess Kali
Rap, at it's core, is homophobic or anti-gay.

Pretty much, although there are Gay rappers now

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>