which is the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

king leonidas
so which d you think is the best : heroes, firefly, star trek, or battlestar gallactica?

MildPossession
I only watch Firefly, and Heroes. I voted Heroes out of the two.

exanda kane
Never seen Heroes. Firefly out of the rest, shame the storyline never did come to true fruition.

vivando-loca
i haven't seen any of these, but Firefly and Heroes seem the best to me. so it's between them.

AbnormalButSane
Heroes. Though I love Firefly, but since it no longer airs...

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Heroes is an interesting show. Firefly was horrible. Love both versions of Battlestar Galactica. Star Trek is the best.

cEejay_01
I love Heroes but i found it boring after its 9 Season

exanda kane
Heroes is on it's 9th Season??

I only watched the first two episodes last night. First episode done a very poor job of creating any kind of mood, the stories didn't flow very well and the characters only midly intrigued me. The second was much tighter plotwise, advances the story arch well and generally intrigued me. I hope it keeps up episode two's run and doesn't fall into the hit-or-miss traps of the first episode.

Compared to the first Firefly episode (the Pilot) it falls short.

MildPossession
No it's not on its 9th season, it hasn't even started the second series I don't think.

cEejay_01
Watch it online for advance season..

MildPossession
Yeah but the point was that it's not onto the 9th season...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.