this is how bored I am today....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I just watched "Air bud"...... embarrasment

C. C. Cowgirl
I have no idea what that is hug

dadudemon
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
I have no idea what that is hug

It's a movie about an athletic dog.

Air Buddies would be a worse "bored", RJ. When you get so bored that you watch Air Buddies...then come back and complain about being bored...there are steps beyond that...such as really really really low budget horror films...they are soooo stupid.

C. C. Cowgirl
When I am bored I count big grin

Geek.mike
I was so bored I watched Xenon: Girl of the 23rd century 3

Wild-Cherry
I watched My Super Ex- Girlfriend.

Which wasn't all that good ermm

Geek.mike
When I saw the original preview, I thought for sure it was going to be like, a movie within a movie. About people who make movies.

=Tired Hiker=
I got so bored today, I logged onto KMC Forums.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
That's one of the best movies ever.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
That's one of the best movies ever. .......and this is why you fail. closedeyes

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

CommandoDelta38
I watched the Simpsons movie which was hilarious

Impediment
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Drop and give me 50, biatch.

doan_m
So all this is what a man is reduced to in the state of boredom? Well, i should not be one to complain, considering when i'm bored I daydream and create things in my own personal science fiction world. Hell its even gotten to the point where I write ideas and go so far as creating "journal entries" of one of my sci-fi characters and her ordeals with the Corsian occupation of Earth (that last bit is to illustrate how bad it is when I'm bored)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.