Feudal Confrontation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

phoenix_red1988
Club Members ONLY!!!

Naraku has another plot to slay InuYasha and his friends by using the power of the Sacred Jewel to summon special warriors from different times and worlds. These special warriors featuring from the anime Naruto, Sailor Moon, and Bleach all summoned against there will unknowingly where they are and what has happened. Now, Naraku who now holds the power to molevolently brainwash these warriors into thinking they have been summoned to be slain by the great demon known as InuYasha! A war that Naraku himself has created only to cause death to everyone and everthing so he can then steal their power and use them against those he destests.

Join InuYasha, Sailor Moon, Bleach, and Naruto to either take part in this war or take down Naraku where he stands... your ignorance and research will guide you towards the truth!

Rules-- The rules are simple and must be followed (please)!

1. Anything goes!
2. Created Characters are allowed.
3. I may need some Managers (Administrators) to help keep everything under control.
4. We also need a person who loves and understands Naraku and can role play him correctly.
5. Stay in personality and NO out of character role playing!!!
6. I will keep track on how strong and fast you are by reading every post.
7. No Godly characters!

If you have any questions hit me up!!!

C. C. Cowgirl
Do you have permission? smile

phoenix_red1988
Permission?! I'm sorry, I don't understand...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.