M. Bison vs Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Kyo is watching the Dramatic Battle from the SF Animated Movie.

Eventhough he enjoys seeing Ryu and Ken being smacked around by Bison, a plan is forming in his head.

He is going to challenge Bison himself. Fighting Bison would be a nice warm-up before trakcing Ryu down.

Then Iori Yagami comes charging in, demanding his rematch. Kyo makes him en even better offer: the both of them double-teaming Bison. Even Iori sees this as an interesting idea and decides to join forces.

Several days later...

At the Shadowlaw World Headquarters, General Bison, in his full uniform and cape, is congratulating the newest recruit into the criminal syndicate by presenting him with a singed skull garrison cap (like what Juli, Cammy and Juni wears)

"Money cannot buy the honor which you have earned," Bison says as the recruit places the cap on his head. "You do us all proud."

The man salutes, while Bison simply nods. As the recruit falls back into rank, he addresses the other henchmen in training.

"Only through discipline and training, will you be able to wear the winged skull. This is your family now--"

His speech is then interrupted by the alarm. Kyo and Iori have arrived and are laying waste to the security force. Bison decides to handle this mess himself.

Bison confronts Kyo and Iori outside his base. Bison recognizes Iori, from a failed attempt to take his Orochi power.

The dread man in red looks at Kyo. "You're that Kusanagi runt that Ryu defeated in the last tournament."

"He scraped!" Kyo yelled. "I could have beaten him!"

"You wish," Bison sneered as his hands glow in his Psycho Power flames. "You two will pay for this slight!"

Guilty Gear
*Does not even bother* laughing out loud

Superboy Prime
*Touches this with Samus's boobs*

Nasty.
---

Is this movie bison? What versions of Kyo & Iori? Make them the latest version of them...but have Iori keep his flames.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
What versions of Kyo & Iori? Make them the latest version of them...but have Iori keep his flames.

Done. Bison is also at his strongest

SteelEagle
eh......Kyo/Iori take this......(there I said it.)

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by SteelEagle
eh......Kyo/Iori take this......(there I said it.)

How and why do they take it?

Doesn't take much to simply say "OMG Character X wins."

BlaxicanHydra
It's official. Sreet fighter and pretty much every major fighting game is now gay'ly overused on this forum. I swear this same fight is on the second page erm

lightness
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
It's official. Sreet fighter and pretty much every major fighting game is now gay'ly overused on this forum. I swear this same fight is on the second page erm

it's just kof, doa, and sf that's overused. there's hardly any topics on guilty gear, samurai showdown, lastblade, etc.

i tried a few ggxx character topics but they hardly get any discussion

Kazenji
Originally posted by lightness
it's just kof, doa, and sf that's overused. there's hardly any topics on guilty gear, samurai showdown, lastblade, etc.

And also add tekken to the list

BlaxicanHydra
Tekken gets used all the time. Tekken vs. SF is one of the biggest homo-rivalries on this board.

SteelEagle
well how bout Mr. Kusanagi here, I mean at one point in like early June, there was numerous threads with people complaining about him...

BlaxicanHydra
bah. Psyco Crusher and gay smile FTW.

http://www.leverguns.com/outdoors/images/dart_buff.JPG

Kazenji
Tekken gets used all the time. Tekken vs. SF is one of the biggest homo-rivalries on this board.

Sado22 is only one on these boards that know how to make a decent Tekken character vs. SF character thread.

Sado22
Of course. i officially rock. cool

as for this thread....Kyo and Iori aren't twelve girls with some fancy mojjo. They are the real deal. between the two, they have pwned so many hightiers and godtiers its not even funny. And i am not even talking about hightiers that apparently wiped out a city with EXTERNAL power...................i'm talking about destroying the planet. his name was Orochi....and he was taken down hard. Igniz was another that was taken down.

Kyo feats:
-surviving a battle with Iori
-wrecking the NESTS base with ONE move that he had stopped using since KoF95.
-capable of vaporizing people if he is so inclined (as seen in KoFKYO).

Iori feats:
-stronger than Geonitz (Vice and mature said so. i don't see any point in debating it further, considering that he has been proven that he is time and time again starting from KoF97)
-taking on entire cast of KoF97 for a long time
-defeating Orochi Yashiro in one-on-one battle...who is stronger than Goenitz
-taking out entire teams on his own in KoF97
-neutralizing a god. period.

Bison feats:
-beat an old gouken
-capable of (apparently since i'm looking for a solid proof) destroying cities

That about sums it up. Bison was put to retreat by a shoryuken from Ryu, 12 girls, was engaged in combat long enough by Charlie and in SFA2 was defeated by Rose.

Kyo Iori win 10/10

~Sado

Superboy Prime
10/10 Sado?

brainchild81
Sado. Iori's fu*king awesome, but you're overrating him. Vice & Mature thought he was stronger than Goenitz. That's wonderful, but how did Iori EVER prove he was stronger than the G-man mane? I'm no KOF expert, but what makes O.Yash stronger than Gonutz?

Sado22
yes. 10/10. 10 on 10.
Bison is ****ing overrated on this forums. The guy retreats from 12 girls for ****'s sake?! how tough could he be?! **** bison! **** his mother if he had one! stupid red uniform wearing ****** deserves to die for how overrated he is. **** his pansy gay ass! **** HIM!

he runs away from ryu, ken, sakura and sagat. runs away from 12 dolls who are lowtiers of the series....to the point that cammy alone took down 2 of them on her own in a two-on-one fight. and cammy is not even a hightier. he lost to Rose in one-on-one fight.
his only feat is destryoing a city....which he never did cuz he's ****ing pansy. aside from that he did what? nothing. all he has ever done is get his ****ing gayass handed to him by little girls and losers. **** bison.

anyone here wants to get me banned for swearing and flaming, go ahead anmd ****ing do it. i'm sick of this ****ing shit. **** BISON.

you wanna run that by me again? you insist i am overrating him because i am giving you a legimate proof for it while simultaneously acknowledging the you're not an expert?

okay brain, since your my buddy i'll calm down and go over it again:
-the best proof we have is that Vice and Mature, two Orochi women who have been serving the likes of Geonitz and Rugal and now Iori considered him stronger. they are certainly in a position to make that kind of claim because they are the watchers. THIS alone is a solid proof. saying that they said this due to personal feelings for Iori is rubbish and retarded because a) they dont and b) there is no proof of that. what is certain is that they said it. and they are in the position to say so. they are OROCHI WOMEN. And keepers/watchers of that power. NO ONE is more qualified to make that assumption. I am not going to defend this point again. not against you. and not against Darkstorm.
-KoF97 Iori in riot mode tears everyone a new one until he is FINALLY subdued after a combined effort of the entire cast of KoF97 (aside from clark and ralf). losing to entire cast>>>losing to two people and being KILLED.
-KoF97, Iori defeated Orochi Yashiro in one on one combat. this is another fact, that Goenitz is not as strong as these three. Chris was literally the VESSEL for Orochi and these two were there near Orochi's awakening. in fact it was practically there seconds before his awakening. Canonwise, Orochi influence when stronger causes increase in power (Iori going into riot, Leona's awakening and thier strength). And the final proof that o.yashiro and the rest were stronger than gonutz is the fact that it is clearly stated that they are. why do people argue with canon facts is beyond my understanding.

there are more, but these three should suffice.

~Sado
P.S. **** BISON

Darkstorm Zero
Your bias is showing through very clearly now Sado.

You've seriously overhyped Kyo/Iori, while downplaying Bison to suit you, all the while ignoring the Magatama plot device usedfor Kyo and Iori's single biggest feat, and ignoring Bison's feats. I have seen this so many times it's becoming sickening to see it, knowing that I'm going to see iti n every thread..

Sado, you keep calling the Doll's school girls, Ryu Ken Sakura Sagat Charlie Guile and Chun Li losers, Clearly they are not, Bison isn't a pansy, and the Doll's arnt schoolyard brats either, once you understand this, you may get the right idea.

And everything you've said about Iori Goenitz and O.Yashiro Nakanase is also wrong, because outside of vague quotation, you havn't the proof. Meanwhile, logic, common sense, and story flow support my argument.

Next time you throw my nameto the wins, expect me to answer you if an when I see it Sao, I won't back own from a debate.

shin_remy
lol

Bison blinks them out of existence

here is said it

Kyo is a schoolboy and Iori is gay so they lose no expression

Sado22
the only thing that is apparent is that:
-i am not in a good mood
-and i hate bison

i never hid the fact that i hate bison. everyone knew it loud and clear. as for the extensive swears words...i was pissedoff. sue me.

magatama plot device? i don't consider it a plot device the same way i don't consider the justice shoryuken the plot device. YOU on the other consider the justice shoryuken a fair display of Ryu's powers while call the flames a plot device. who is biased now?
Kyo and Iori's single biggest feat? right..........because turning the NESTS base into debris with an obselete move is probably another plot device.

get your eyes fixed. the only thing i do is make fun of Ryu's euncuh-ness. i never called Charlie a loser since he's one of my fav SF characters. i don't call guile a loser but i don't like him either.
the dolls are lowtiers and you agreed. 12 lowtiers making a godtier run away is a lesser degree of jobbing than 2 hightiers defeating a godtier, darko with the help of another hightier (kagura)? stop being so biased.

we had this discussion before and while i brought you solid proof....all you did was squat and revel in your denial. seriously....Vice and mature are two orochi power keepers that have been keeping a watch on the power and its users for years and their word holds no weight before you highness'?
your argument was flawed since day one. stop being ridiculous.

as for Goenitz and O. Yashiro not only did i bring you proof AGAIN i also commented that not only is O.Chris the vessel of Orochi but all three of them appeared at the eve of Orochi's rebirth meaning that they were at the height of their power.

and finally, losing to an entire cast of KoF97>>>>>losing to two people and DYING.

and if you want to debate weakened form, AGAIN i brought you solid proof from the video of how Ash said his power is declining. after that you produced yet another wave of your mumbojumbo....while ignoring a clear proof infront of you. its been your oldest talent.
practically all of your arguments regarding this matter have been flawed and laden with mumbojumbo while ignoring clear hints and trying (emphasis on TRYING) to dismiss them with rubbish like "vice and mature may say that out of personal feelings for Iori".
get real, darko. get real.

sao? wins? man your keyboard still sucks eh?
and all i said was that i'm debating it again. not with brainchild and not with you. how am i throwing your name to the wind, dark. wtf?

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Sado22
Of course. i officially rock. cool

as for this thread....Kyo and Iori aren't twelve girls with some fancy mojjo. They are the real deal. between the two, they have pwned so many hightiers and godtiers its not even funny. And i am not even talking about hightiers that apparently wiped out a city with EXTERNAL power...................i'm talking about destroying the planet. his name was Orochi....and he was taken down hard. Igniz was another that was taken down.

Kyo feats:
-surviving a battle with Iori
-wrecking the NESTS base with ONE move that he had stopped using since KoF95.
-capable of vaporizing people if he is so inclined (as seen in KoFKYO).

Iori feats:
-stronger than Geonitz (Vice and mature said so. i don't see any point in debating it further, considering that he has been proven that he is time and time again starting from KoF97)
-taking on entire cast of KoF97 for a long time
-defeating Orochi Yashiro in one-on-one battle...who is stronger than Goenitz
-taking out entire teams on his own in KoF97
-neutralizing a god. period.

Bison feats:
-beat an old gouken
-capable of (apparently since i'm looking for a solid proof) destroying cities

That about sums it up. Bison was put to retreat by a shoryuken from Ryu, 12 girls, was engaged in combat long enough by Charlie and in SFA2 was defeated by Rose.

Kyo Iori win 10/10

~Sado Convincing..hmm
yes. 10/10. 10 on 10.
Bison is ****ing overrated on this forums. The guy retreats from 12 girls for ****'s sake?! how tough could he be?! **** bison! **** his mother if he had one! stupid red uniform wearing ****** deserves to die for how overrated he is. **** his pansy gay ass! **** HIM!

he runs away from ryu, ken, sakura and sagat. runs away from 12 dolls who are lowtiers of the series....to the point that cammy alone took down 2 of them on her own in a two-on-one fight. and cammy is not even a hightier. he lost to Rose in one-on-one fight.
his only feat is destryoing a city....which he never did cuz he's ****ing pansy. aside from that he did what? nothing. all he has ever done is get his ****ing gayass handed to him by little girls and losers. **** bison.

anyone here wants to get me banned for swearing and flaming, go ahead anmd ****ing do it. i'm sick of this ****ing shit. **** BISON.Damn right.
you wanna run that by me again? you insist i am overrating him because i am giving you a legimate proof for it while simultaneously acknowledging the you're not an expert?

-the best proof we have is that Vice and Mature, two Orochi women who have been serving the likes of Geonitz and Rugal and now Iori considered him stronger. they are certainly in a position to make that kind of claim because they are the watchers. THIS alone is a solid proof. saying that they said this due to personal feelings for Iori is rubbish and retarded because a) they dont and b) there is no proof of that. what is certain is that they said it. and they are in the position to say so. they are OROCHI WOMEN. And keepers/watchers of that power. NO ONE is more qualified to make that assumption. I am not going to defend this point again. not against you. and not against Darkstorm.
-KoF97 Iori in riot mode tears everyone a new one until he is FINALLY subdued after a combined effort of the entire cast of KoF97 (aside from clark and ralf). losing to entire cast>>>losing to two people and being KILLED.
-KoF97, Iori defeated Orochi Yashiro in one on one combat. this is another fact, that Goenitz is not as strong as these three. Chris was literally the VESSEL for Orochi and these two were there near Orochi's awakening. in fact it was practically there seconds before his awakening. Canonwise, Orochi influence when stronger causes increase in power (Iori going into riot, Leona's awakening and thier strength). And the final proof that o.yashiro and the rest were stronger than gonutz is the fact that it is clearly stated that they are. why do people argue with canon facts is beyond my understanding.

~Sado
P.S. **** BISON thumb up
-i am not in a good mood
-and i hate bison

i never hid the fact that i hate bison. everyone knew it loud and clear. as for the extensive swears words...i was pissedoff. sue me.

magatama plot device? i don't consider it a plot device the same way i don't consider the justice shoryuken the plot device. YOU on the other consider the justice shoryuken a fair display of Ryu's powers while call the flames a plot device. who is biased now?
Kyo and Iori's single biggest feat? right..........because turning the NESTS base into debris with an obselete move is probably another plot device.

get your eyes fixed. the only thing i do is make fun of Ryu's euncuh-ness. i never called Charlie a loser since he's one of my fav SF characters. i don't call guile a loser but i don't like him either.
the dolls are lowtiers and you agreed. 12 lowtiers making a godtier run away is a lesser degree of jobbing than 2 hightiers defeating a godtier, darko with the help of another hightier (kagura)? stop being so biased.

we had this discussion before and while i brought you solid proof....all you did was squat and revel in your denial. seriously....Vice and mature are two orochi power keepers that have been keeping a watch on the power and its users for years and their word holds no weight before you highness'?

as for Goenitz and O. Yashiro not only did i bring you proof AGAIN i also commented that not only is O.Chris the vessel of Orochi but all three of them appeared at the eve of Orochi's rebirth meaning that they were at the height of their power.

and finally, losing to an entire cast of KoF97>>>>>losing to two people and DYING.

and if you want to debate weakened form, AGAIN i brought you solid proof from the video of how Ash said his power is declining. after that you produced yet another wave of your mumbojumbo....while ignoring a clear proof infront of you. its been your oldest talent.
practically all of your arguments regarding this matter have been flawed and laden with mumbojumbo while ignoring clear hints and trying (emphasis on TRYING) to dismiss them with rubbish like "vice and mature may say that out of personal feelings for Iori".

and all i said was that i'm debating it again. not with brainchild and not with you. how am i throwing your name to the wind, dark. wtf?

~Sado All I have to say to this is WOW..laughing

Nice job.

Superboy Prime
10/10 Sado?

yes. 10/10. 10 on 10.

anyone here wants to get me banned for swearing and flaming, go ahead anmd ****ing do it. i'm sick of this ****ing shit. **** BISON.

I pissed him off! Happy Dance

Guilty Gear
You incited him to speak the undeniable truth.

Superboy Prime
He made some valid points....but it still cracks me up how what little I said caused him to throw a fit.

Sado22
laughing
hate to burst your bubble supes, but it had nothing to do with you. I heard some really bad news that's all...gotta do with the love of my lifesad

and what exactly are the SOME valid points i've made. i've brought up nothing but facts so far, unlike certain individuals.
and please remind...what's been your contribution to this thread thus far?

~Sado

Superboy Prime
WTF...why are you so angry Sado?

I did state you made valid points instead of saying you're a fanboy and you under rated Bison and yet you get angry PMIng me saying I bring your name up in every thread. I had nothing to do with your personal issues. Please consider this before throwing another sissy fit over the internet.

Sado22
how am i angry with YOU when i didn't even say anything? wtf?

i asked you to be specific. you still seem skeptical and that is what i was asking: why are you being skeptical when i have brought up proof?

and i asked how come you're bringing up my name in so many threads...even when i have nothing to do with them?

who is angry at YOU anyway? confused
i already said just above your reply that it had nothing to do with you.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
So now whenever someone mentions who's pummeled Bison to a pulp and points out his limitations/weak points, we have a few people whining that he's being underrated. Nice. laughing out loud

BlaxicanHydra
Doesn't matter...

Gouki can beat all three at the same time

<.<

Superboy Prime
Besides my comment about how Lana owned your illegal thread I haven't mentioned your name in other threads in a while. That was nothing personal. Every time Lana pawns someone the world needs to know...like when she wtfpawned a rookie mod.

dur

As for the bison stuff...I don't care much about it and that's the reason why I don't debate it. You want to state it's a fact Bison loses 10/10 fine by me.

Sado22
the point was that if you disagree, then go ahead and tell me why you disagree. know what i mean. otherwise it just feels like a copout.

other then that, all is cool. sorry for annoying you too. smile

brainchild81

-KoF97 Iori in riot mode tears everyone a new one until he is FINALLY subdued after a combined effort of the entire cast of KoF97 (aside from clark and ralf). losing to entire cast>>>losing to two people and being KILLED.Even if one of those 2 peeps was the guy who fought the cast? Sorry, but @the end of the day what those 2 lovely ladies think doesn't really mean anything. Everybody's got an opinion mane.

~Sado
P.S. **** BISON laughing Nah. Bison's cool. Fu*k Ryo Suckassaki!!!!!! I need to see this thing stating that O.Yash was stronger than Gonitz.

Sado22
come on dude. what you say holds true ONLY if these two were some random iori fan girls. but they are not. there is NO ONE more qualified to make that judgement than these two. you're missing the obvious fact.

and stop acting like that's the only point i raised brain. at the end of the day my main pont was him pwning O.Yashiro who is stronger than Go-my-nuts.

i am not posting anything for you, brain. learn to make an effort*.

~Sado
*effort being, reopening those links i sent you all that time ago and reading the part where they talk of KoF97wink

Superboy Prime
I agree with Sado's assessment of the Orochi girls. I'll give him my vote.

For example it has more relevence and credibility than Charlie's thoughts of Bison leveling a city. And yet people here are bound and determined to use Charlie's point of view to claim M. Bison can actually do it.

Sado22
thank you.

Darkstorm Zero
-i am not in a good mood
-and i hate bison

I understand that you have personal problems right now, so I can forgive that.

The Shoryuken is a technique, the Magatama is apower, similar to the way we describe the Dark Hadou, it's two completely different things.

AND, lets not forget, that the flames where the ONLY thing that hurt Orochi.

Compared to defeating a god? hell yes... and Goeenitz wrecked a city according to you with nothing but a power up... so which is it?

You, in a single sentence, called everyone who defeated Bison in Alpha 3 losers.

you also forget that Bison was getting hammered by more than just the Dolls... Plus, even if they are lowtiers (You know I never rely on Tiers) they ain't schoolgirls or even normal humans...

Who had been out of action serving Rugal for ages, meanwhile Goewnitz outright TKOed Kyo, something Iori can't do... sorry, but your quote pales to this fact alone.

And this makes them stronger than Goenit'z how? the only one stronger than him was Chris, because the kid was the Avatar.

WTF are you on about? Orochi only faced the three treasures (Their power acting as a plot device, no matter how much you love to deny it.), and Goenitz only fought both Kyo and Iori... NEXT.

They get dismissed based on actual facts rather than vague quotations that you seem to run wild with... you can't even explain simply why they work the way they do, instead you rely purely on the quotres and screww over every other equally or higher feat shown against it...

~Sado

You brought my name up in a debate I had no intention of entering... I see my name, I'll defend myself against slander and/or efamation and/or false accusation.

Sado22
i wasn't asking for your forgiveness. nor was i explaining myself. i was responding to your "oh you bison hater is obvious now" stuff.

the main point is not the flames. i already told you that it has nothing to do with bloodline because:
-for one, we know that anyone can learn the kusanagi-ryu and yagami-ryu as is obvious in KoFKYo where Iori explains to Kyo that he will never teach yagami-flame techniques to anyone but a yagami
-the flames aren't a big deal. they are just the family power. like how electricity is the mishima bloodline power or how the blue flames is the Howard family power (kain, rock, geese). this is further proved by the fact that Shingo a nonkusanagi can also weild flames.

and while we're at it, the flames aren't the big deal either. the previous kusanagi's and yagami's didn't seal it because of the flames, it was because they were strong. if flames is all there is to it, the Shingo can also weild flames.....you think he'll do in Orochi now do you?smile

flames aren't the only thing that can hurt Orochi nor are they a special bloodline power...otherwise Shingo wouldn't be able to weild them.

and finally, the moves are specific in order to seal orochi:
-san shingi no ni, is the move Iori does to seal Orochi
-san shingo no ichi, is the move Kyo uses to putoff Orochi.....or its the Orochinagi which everone...i can't remember at hte moment. but the moves are specific.

as the legend states, the three families used flames and their martial arts before Orochi even appeared! the flames weren't the key to orochi nor is it orochi's kryptonite. its all BS made by the sf wankers and the kyoiori haters. no where does it say that Orochi is vulnerable to the flames. its Kyo's destiny because that's what his family does. its iori's destiny because that's what his family does.

get your eyes fixed, darko....

we went through this before, and aside from you no one else thinks the way you do. everyone is fine following tiamat's guide and that is what i'll be following as well.
fact of the matter is this:
he faced 12 lowtiers with infinite amount of energy and recharge and was still forced to retreat, and was overwhelmed by the justice shoryuken too.

AGES?! laughing
what's with the exaggeration. rugal died in KoF95 and Vice and Mature were with him till the end. Goenitz only showed up in KoF96 and that's the same year Iori was joined by vice and mature. less than a year, darko. not AGES.
right, because Iori practically laid out Kyo, something which Goenitz didn't do either times....in a weakend state.
sorry but YOU aint making sense, bud. again.

what makes them stronger is this:
-that they were around at the dawn of Orochi's awakening
-and they are SAID TO BE STRONGER. no matter what you say, it won't change it.

....what are you on about?
we're comparing Iori and Geonitz, pal, not geonitz and Orochi. or do you think that geonitz is stronger than Orochi too now?

right. so wait, you're still denying that Iori is stronger than Gonitz despite:
-Iori being more impressive
-Iori laying out Kyo, someone Goenitz couldn't do BOTH times they fought
-Iori did it in a weaker condidtion
-and finally the fact that Iori is CONSIDERED stronger
get real, darko.

oh and i'm the guy who is denying Geonitz's feats? this is coming from the guy who thinks that because Geonitz wrecked a city with a powerup, he can't beat someone like Bison who has NEVER done something remotely close? this coming from the guy who insists that even though he wrecked a city with a powerup, he can't beat Mr-I-sink-island? come on! if he wrecks cities with powerups i am more than certain he can do a LOT worse with his full power.

that's fine by me, bud, but try reading what the person says before you jump headlong in and swing left and right, dark. and do that FIRST.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
i wasn't asking for your forgiveness. nor was i explaining myself. i was responding to your "oh you bison hater is obvious now" stuff.

Which is obvious, even through your unusually hostile attitue.

the main point is not the flames. i already told you that it has nothing to do with bloodline because:
-for one, we know that anyone can learn the kusanagi-ryu and yagami-ryu as is obvious in KoFKYo where Iori explains to Kyo that he will never teach yagami-flame techniques to anyone but a yagami
-the flames aren't a big deal. they are just the family power. like how electricity is the mishima bloodline power or how the blue flames is the Howard family power (kain, rock, geese). this is further proved by the fact that Shingo a nonkusanagi can also weild flames.

and while we're at it, the flames aren't the big deal either. the previous kusanagi's and yagami's didn't seal it because of the flames, it was because they were strong. if flames is all there is to it, the Shingo can also weild flames.....you think he'll do in Orochi now do you?smile

flames aren't the only thing that can hurt Orochi nor are they a special bloodline power...otherwise Shingo wouldn't be able to weild them.

and finally, the moves are specific in order to seal orochi:
-san shingi no ni, is the move Iori does to seal Orochi
-san shingo no ichi, is the move Kyo uses to putoff Orochi.....or its the Orochinagi which everone...i can't remember at hte moment. but the moves are specific.

as the legend states, the three families used flames and their martial arts before Orochi even appeared! the flames weren't the key to orochi nor is it orochi's kryptonite. its all BS made by the sf wankers and the kyoiori haters. no where does it say that Orochi is vulnerable to the flames. its Kyo's destiny because that's what his family does. its iori's destiny because that's what his family does.

The Kusanagi an Yagami flames arn't normal flames... comparing them to Shingo's is utterly pointless... Their flames are that of the Magatama. The Magatama flames are what Seale OIrochi the first time, an thats why they do it again in 97, no mortal has the power to overcome an immortal Sado... they neither had the strength, nor the power to match him any other way...

get your eyes fixed, darko....

Blow me...

we went through this before, and aside from you no one else thinks the way you do. everyone is fine following tiamat's guide and that is what i'll be following as well.
fact of the matter is this:
he faced 12 lowtiers with infinite amount of energy and recharge and was still forced to retreat, and was overwhelmed by the justice shoryuken too.

Ad populem arguments Sado? I don't care who or how many side with my oppinion. Tiamat isn't the most relyable source, since it's still his oppinion.

Being overrun by the Doll's each of whom have a subtle influence on the Drive is by no means a bad defeat...

And what? being fefeated by a Shoryuken is ba because?... it's Ryu? even after fighting 4 people?

AGES?! laughing
what's with the exaggeration. rugal died in KoF95 and Vice and Mature were with him till the end. Goenitz only showed up in KoF96 and that's the same year Iori was joined by vice and mature. less than a year, darko. not AGES.
right, because Iori practically laid out Kyo, something which Goenitz didn't do either times....in a weakend state.
sorry but YOU aint making sense, bud. again.

Mature and Vice worked for Rugal for 10 years... you know, WHEN he aquired his Orochi power?

WTF?! Goenitz hospitalised Kyo in their first bout.

An again, Iori was NOT weakened... will you stop it? your making an ass out of yourself every time you o this... you try to make feats seem more impressive than they are with claims like that.

what makes them stronger is this:
-that they were around at the dawn of Orochi's awakening
-and they are SAID TO BE STRONGER. no matter what you say, it won't change it.

Said to be.... again you jump on vague quotation. saying "This person A feeels stronger than person B was" is not a countermanding argument for who has simply done more powerul and impressive stuff.

....what are you on about?
we're comparing Iori and Geonitz, pal, not geonitz and Orochi. or do you think that geonitz is stronger than Orochi too now?

No, I'm not... I got mixed up slightly..

Ok, Iori, Didn't fight them all at once for starters, he didn't do a Rugal.

Goenitz wrecked that Stadium in his apperance...

right. so wait, you're still denying that Iori is stronger than Gonitz despite:
-Iori being more impressive
-Iori laying out Kyo, someone Goenitz couldn't do BOTH times they fought
-Iori did it in a weaker condidtion
-and finally the fact that Iori is CONSIDERED stronger
get real, darko.

oh and i'm the guy who is denying Geonitz's feats? this is coming from the guy who thinks that because Geonitz wrecked a city with a powerup, he can't beat someone like Bison who has NEVER done something remotely close? this coming from the guy who insists that even though he wrecked a city with a powerup, he can't beat Mr-I-sink-island? come on! if he wrecks cities with powerups i am more than certain he can do a LOT worse with his full power.

I aressed all those points where they where.

I never said he couldn't beat Bison, but I am saying he can't beat Akuma, because for everything Goenitz did, Akuma's destrcutive feats are more impressive. An powering up to full power could very well be all he can do.

Oh an it was you who originally sai Goenitz wrecke a City, not me, I only think he did the Stadium. consiering thats all you see.

brainchild81
come on dude. what you say holds true ONLY if these two were some random iori fan girls. but they are not. there is NO ONE more qualified to make that judgement than these two. you're missing the obvious fact.

and stop acting like that's the only point i raised brain. at the end of the day my main pont was him pwning O.Yashiro who is stronger than Go-my-nuts.

i am not posting anything for you, brain. learn to make an effort*.

~Sado
*effort being, reopening those links i sent you all that time ago and reading the part where they talk of KoF97wink Be a sport. Come on mane don't be like that. You know I don't like making an effort. Besides, those links are probably in some lond dead thread. Looking for them would be a lot even for someone less lazy. I guess they weren't iron clad to begin w/or otherwise DSZ would be saying the same stuff you are. You can post them again, it won't kill you. It'll give you something other to do besides 'net beefin' w/DSZ big grin

SteelEagle
True dat.

No offense, but he was a bit weakened thus allowing Ash to beat him easily, either that or Ash is just crazy powerful...

brainchild81
I also think he was weakened by the time Ash got to him

Darkstorm Zero
No offense, but he was a bit weakened thus allowing Ash to beat him easily, either that or Ash is just crazy powerful...

He ha just finished going through the wringer after battling against Kyo an Shingo... he was in no position to challenge Ash. But this in no way validates Sado's claim that Riot Iori is the weaker of Iori's two forms. Nor does it valiate that Iori was stronger than Goenitz during the events of 96.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
He ha just finished going through the wringer after battling against Kyo an Shingo... he was in no position to challenge Ash. But this in no way validates Sado's claim that Riot Iori is the weaker of Iori's two forms. Nor does it valiate that Iori was stronger than Goenitz during the events of 96.haermm

Darkstorm Zero
What?

shin_remy
lock this thread

Guilty Gear
laughing

Sado22
*shakes his head like a little kid*
Na-ah!

thanks for the not true info darko. i already knew that. the fact of the matter is that the kusanagi flames are not special. which is exactly why evne shingo could weild them and why Kyo's cousin, Ai, could weild the yagami purple flames. they are simply the result of training in their art form which employs use of flames (similar to mishima's use of electricity).
the flames werent kryptonite and Orochi has no weakness against it like kryptonite.
why do you wish to go around in circles all the time.

sure...

its like i'm talking to a someone who can talk like a donkey and a goat at the same time ,really. "baa", "he ha", "fefeat"
your keyboard is awesome! laughing

and, they were with him while he was pwning Kyo and gang. Vice is literally the one who brainwashed Saishu for him, dark. why are you arguing a point that i proved wrong at first go and you already know it. when we first see vice and mature they were working for Rugal. wtf is your argument?

yes, i know. and Iori did it to an vastly improved Kyo in KoFXI. and on top of all that he literally sealed Orochi..........you think Geonitz can do that too? please.

coming form the guy who types "heehaa" laughing
look, mane (damn you, brainy, i'm starting to say it too now!), it said clearly that Iori power was declining steadily. i don't know what the means in hehaland, but on planet earth it means that the person's is getting weaker.

that's the point of FAQ's darko. you take what they SAY and that is how we form our opinion on something. Akuma's island was SAID TO DISAPPEAR, but in ryu's ending we see it there. but that never stopped you people from saying he did sink the island now did it?

sure....*blows him away with his facts*

all the fighters jumped on him in that tournament. all fighters like Terry, Ryo, Kyo, Athena kim etc. they all attacked him and he was EVENTUALLY subdued.

~Sado

lightness
i'm pretty sure shingo just thinks he can weild flames. it's more of comical relief.

Sado22
its true the no one noticed that he weilded the flames because he only produced sparks so far. but he can weild them.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
your keyboard is awesome! laughinglaughing

Darkstorm Zero
thanks for the not true info darko. i already knew that. the fact of the matter is that the kusanagi flames are not special. which is exactly why evne shingo could weild them and why Kyo's cousin, Ai, could weild the yagami purple flames. they are simply the result of training in their art form which employs use of flames (similar to mishima's use of electricity).
the flames werent kryptonite and Orochi has no weakness against it like kryptonite.
why do you wish to go around in circles all the time.

Kusanagi flames are natural, thats the difference bitween them an ki powers one earns through training.

Of course training will help strangthen a Kusanagi's flame powers, but you' better be able to prove that that Require training to bring it out.

sure...

it';s the truth Sado, Bison's body was already dying, the very evice that provide his unlimited energy an regeneration was also unstable ue to the Doll's interferance (Such as Cammy)

its like i'm talking to a someone who can talk like a donkey and a goat at the same time ,really. "baa", "he ha", "fefeat"
your keyboard is awesome! laughing

Your attacking my keyboard's functionality? whats the point of that?

and, they were with him while he was pwning Kyo and gang. Vice is literally the one who brainwashed Saishu for him, dark. why are you arguing a point that i proved wrong at first go and you already know it. when we first see vice and mature they were working for Rugal. wtf is your argument?

My point is that they where separated from Goenitz for an extended length of time, an had only really just started getting to know Iori, who are they to make such a jugement without doubt?

yes, i know. and Iori did it to an vastly improved Kyo in KoFXI. and on top of all that he literally sealed Orochi..........you think Geonitz can do that too? please.

What have I always tol you about this dude...

I'll say it again... CURRENT Iori may be stronger than Goenitz was, I never disputed that.

But Iori back in 96? Hell no.... No way was he stronger, he required Kyo's help to defeat him for christ's sake.

coming form the guy who types "heehaa" laughing
look, mane (damn you, brainy, i'm starting to say it too now!), it said clearly that Iori power was declining steadily. i don't know what the means in hehaland, but on planet earth it means that the person's is getting weaker.

Yeah, after just fighting off Kyo an Shingo...
And your forgetting one very basic thing... R.Iori in't start out weakene, nor oes it say that it was the Orochi blood that caused the drain, or the fact that he was in riot mode that caused it...

Does that mean he is weaker than normal Iori? no...

See what I mean by too vague?

Cut out your half assed half shitty assumptions Sado.

Pointing out typing errors due to a malfiunction with the keyboard is not too bright Sado...

that's the point of FAQ's darko. you take what they SAY and that is how we form our opinion on something. Akuma's island was SAID TO DISAPPEAR, but in ryu's ending we see it there. but that never stopped you people from saying he did sink the island now did it?

We see it exploding and sinking, the quote is backed by visual representation. there is a difference.

sure....*blows him away with his facts*

You've never shown a single fact I cannot reasonably explain Sado, don't flatter yourself.

all the fighters jumped on him in that tournament. all fighters like Terry, Ryo, Kyo, Athena kim etc. they all attacked him and he was EVENTUALLY subdued.

~Sado

The difference is, he never fought them simultaneously like Rugal did. Like Bison, they where all separate fights.

Sado22
proof? i already gave you proof of Shingo doing it. he aint a kusanagi, so how come he can weild those "natural" flames. they attributed solely to his training with Saishu.
the other proof i gave you was Iori's own words:
"he never teach the yagami ryu flames to anyone but a yagami".
case closed.

i am not attacking your keyboard, dark. i was mentioning how some of the words are hilarious. trying to water down the heat in this argument.

they were with Geonitz before even meeting Rugal. they were under his service for what would seem their whole life. at least once they awakened to their true powers anyway.
they around an year with Iori and watched him train and his performance during the whole 96 tourny. one year is enough to know a persons power epsecially if you have to watch it up close and live.

Iori never required Kyo's help. lets be clear on that. all we know is that Iori jumped in to "save" kyo from goenitz. we can't assume that iori couldn't have taken down Geonitz on his own.

fighting off Kyo and Shingo? basically you mean fighting Kyo since Shingo is not even his left nut. and now let me get this straight:
iori fights in the tourny, goes into riot, has the whole cast pwn him, fight O Yashiro and the fights Orochi without a trace of fatigue................but can't take on Kyo without having his powers decline steadily?
come on. frankly this more than proves that O Iori is weaker since normal Iori did worse than all that and still was strong enough to neutralize Orochi in the end.

as i said above, yes.
and if you call me an @$$ don't sit and expect me NOT to respond. and i didn't flame you as such either. i'm a nice guy smile

we only see one small place that is burning and the next we see ryu is in the ocean.

no he DID fight them simultaneously. ALL the fighters attacked him. smae with Rugal.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Bison wins. He pwns everything, even Akuma...

Wait that was just wrong..

lightness
Some things should be made pretty obvious.

there's no prof that shingo ever threw sparks of any sort. it was possibly just him being delusional which seems more logical, seeing that he's not a character taken seriously.

i think it's pretty obvious rob iori is stronger than regular. We can never be sure whether iori could beat a fresh geonitz by himself back in 96, storywise.

you can't just take someone's personal opinions as a fact. it's like how some ppl claim that muhamid ali in his prime is better than mike tyson in his prime. it's not something that can be proven.

Darkstorm Zero
Thak you Lightness.... finally someone can see through assumption...

Guilty Gear
Yes lightness, thak you.

Darkstorm Zero
proof? i already gave you proof of Shingo doing it. he aint a kusanagi, so how come he can weild those "natural" flames. they attributed solely to his training with Saishu.
the other proof i gave you was Iori's own words:
"he never teach the yagami ryu flames to anyone but a yagami".
case closed.

Shingo never did it.... Ever.....

He doesn't wield Magatama flames, he wields flames like Ryu wields energy, or like Terry wields energy, or like Benimaru wields lightning.

i am not attacking your keyboard, dark. i was mentioning how some of the words are hilarious. trying to water down the heat in this argument.

Right....

they were with Geonitz before even meeting Rugal. they were under his service for what would seem their whole life. at least once they awakened to their true powers anyway.
they around an year with Iori and watched him train and his performance during the whole 96 tourny. one year is enough to know a persons power epsecially if you have to watch it up close and live.

10 years they where with Rugal, thats a heckof a ling tome to be separated from Goenitz Sado, people do change

Iori never required Kyo's help. lets be clear on that. all we know is that Iori jumped in to "save" kyo from goenitz. we can't assume that iori couldn't have taken down Geonitz on his own.

Yes we can, because Kyo was still fighting after Iori jumped in... or are you going to assume that Kyo took a breather as soon as Iori jumped in?

fighting off Kyo and Shingo? basically you mean fighting Kyo since Shingo is not even his left nut. and now let me get this straight:
iori fights in the tourny, goes into riot, has the whole cast pwn him, fight O Yashiro and the fights Orochi without a trace of fatigue................but can't take on Kyo without having his powers decline steadily?
come on. frankly this more than proves that O Iori is weaker since normal Iori did worse than all that and still was strong enough to neutralize Orochi in the end.

Yeah, right after coming out of Riot mode... And one other thing, in 97 he never owned the whole cast, more like half,since theother half where fighting Leona, and you still have no proof that he fought any of the teams simultaneously.

As for fatigue, I told you, people grow stronger, both Kyoand shingo are no exeption to this. that proves absolutely nothing,and if it ever did, it could very well mean it was an isolated incident, since it's never happened before or since.

as i said above, yes.
and if you call me an @$$ don't sit and expect me NOT to respond. and i didn't flame you as such either. i'm a nice guy smile

I din't call you an @$$, learn to read what I actually said, I said:

"Cut out your half assed, half shitty assumptions"

Which is exactly what they are, assumptions that disreguard every other fact in there.

we only see one small place that is burning and the next we see ryu is in the ocean.

You see debri's flying everywhere, you see a volcanic eruption, and Ryu is out in the bloody ocean, what else do you need? it's not vague like the quotes your using. at least there is other onscreen evidence to back it up.

no he DID fight them simultaneously. ALL the fighters attacked him. smae with Rugal.

~Sado

See above, I've already provided two points that tear this to shreds.

brainchild81
*shakes his head like a little kid*
Na-ah!
Shit! @least point me to the thread. If you don't you're just as bad as I am w/the lazinessOriginally posted by lightness

you can't just take someone's personal opinions as a fact. it's like how some ppl claim that muhamid ali in his prime is better than mike tyson in his prime. it's not something that can be proven. Ditto. I've been saying that for a while. Sado jumps to conclusions sometimes *points to Rock/K' thread* Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Yes lightness, thak you. laughing You're a bad person mane

Sado22
yes he did. that's what the whole issue in KoF2003 and KoFXI is all about. and its all been credited to his training with Saishu. its an ingame thing so its pointless to argue it.

fine...screw you.
feel better now? smile

oh boohoo! they spend 10 years away from rugal. let me wipe my tears with a hanki. come on, darko. they were working for Geonitz and keeping him informed about Rugal.
and no one is debating if or not people change...but last time i checked rugal, goenitz and the lesbos weren't in Kof: soap opera.

iori jumped in at the time Kyo was about to be finished off. that's why i said Iori saved his LIFE.

no. Ralf and Clark took out Leona. everyone else was stopping Iori.
andw what proof do you want with the simultaneous bit? the fact that he was single entry is proof enough.

no i was talking about the one where you said i was making an @$$ out of myself. YOU learn to read....and while you're at it, learn to type too.

debris flying? hahahahah....
okay lets start again. the debris could be flying from the explosion in the first place..the one ryu bailed from. volcanic eruption....?

as for ONSCREEN EVIDENCE, i gave you the best one yet....Ash's own words. but you just insist on playing a retard.

right, "shredder"

"when the evil darko bullsh!ts
sado-sama strikes with amazing facts"

come on! everyone loves TMNTdonatello
Happy Dance

that takes care of Dark-oh-please-shut-me-up-storm

now....

-ash's own words
-Vice and Mature's words
-Iori's display
-Iori pwning Orochi, someone Geonitz works for
want more?

there is proof in his own ending. when he talks about it. even in game Shingo throws fire sparks for a bit.

how?

there is a difference between opinion and ingame facts. the fact that Mature and vice are in the position and best qualified to make those comments are simply PROOF that Iori is stronger. a while back superboy mentioned how people are willing to say Bison can wreck cities (yea right!) only because Charlie said so. no one complained then...and charlie is hardly qualified to make that assumption since till then he never came across Bison.

and i've prooved that i don't. its in-game proof that Iori is stronger. refer to my bison-charlie example....and what superboy said.
and as punishment for saying this: you don't get the link, foo!

~Sado

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing You're a bad person mane And you're emo. smile

Darkstorm Zero
yes he did. that's what the whole issue in KoF2003 and KoFXI is all about. and its all been credited to his training with Saishu. its an ingame thing so its pointless to argue it.

A few sparks of energy is not the same thing.

oh boohoo! they spend 10 years away from rugal. let me wipe my tears with a hanki. come on, darko. they were working for Geonitz and keeping him informed about Rugal.
and no one is debating if or not people change...but last time i checked rugal, goenitz and the lesbos weren't in Kof: soap opera.

Annow I know your dense.....

I said they where separated from GOENITZ for 10 years... not Rugal... And are you really so desperate that you need to throw in a very shitty jab? you still havn't got anything that conradicts me.

iori jumped in at the time Kyo was about to be finished off. that's why i said Iori saved his LIFE.

But Iori still never defeated Goenitz solo, and nobody but you thinks he can do it.

no. Ralf and Clark took out Leona. everyone else was stopping Iori.
andw what proof do you want with the simultaneous bit? the fact that he was single entry is proof enough.

That only proves he can take teams, not the entire cast!

no i was talking about the one where you said i was making an @$$ out of myself. YOU learn to read....and while you're at it, learn to type too.

Thats it Sado........ I've had enough of you an your bullshit...... You know I have a malfunctioning keyboard....... And that "Making an @$$ out of yourself" comment is not a flame or a siesnip, but a comment on the way your acting......

debris flying? hahahahah....
okay lets start again. the debris could be flying from the explosion in the first place..the one ryu bailed from. volcanic eruption....?

as for ONSCREEN EVIDENCE, i gave you the best one yet....Ash's own words. but you just insist on playing a retard.

They wern't fighting at the top of the mountain (Where the eruption came from) they where fighting underground, hence why it's volcanic, since the force of Akuma's punch blew the top off themountain with volcannic pressure.

You see in the last picture of Ryu's ending, rocks flying everywhere. thats called Debris

Sado..... Ash's words arn't onscreen evdence, they are onscreen text words... Learn to differenciate bitween the two.

right, "shredder"

"when the evil darko bullsh!ts
sado-sama strikes with amazing facts"

come on! everyone loves TMNTdonatello
Happy Dance

that takes care of Dark-oh-please-shut-me-up-storm

Screw you Sado... I didn't bullshit, I presented alternate facts which proive different theories, and i used ingame evidence to do it, the ONLY thing you've used is two ingame "Quotes" that can easily be taken for something else, or as completely untrue... thats the difference bitween saying things and doing things, at least solid feats cannot be misinterpreted or rendered untrue...

Sado22
and you are prooving what exactly. 10 years away from geonitz means that they don't know him any more? not to mention that they kept Geonitz informed about everything....so its more like 10 years with them both.

nobody from KMC, yes, but from the Orochi clan....i can name two right off the top of my head.
and i already brought up the ultimate question to you: Iori neutralized Orochi.....the diety that Goenitz serves and is not even comparable in power to.
so...........who is stronger?

huh? you said can he take on teams and i said Iori was in the KoF97 tourny as a single entry and made enough progress (according to some he reached the finals to fight Kyo's team but went Riot).

then leave...no one is stopping you.

i don't think it was volcanic, darko. i didn't look volcanic. its your speculation. but i'll be honest...i don't remember that ending too well.

Rreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally?

~Sado

FortressXRuler
This is making me laugh.

SteelEagle
I Can't believe that some video game character that produces flames is causing a mini-flame war.... stick out tongue

Guilty Gear
This is making me laugh only because Bison would get curbstomped.

Sado22
i've said this before and i'll say it again....i have nothing against Darko. maye it'd seem like we are flaming and all, but between me and him its always been like that since day one. we argue, we get personal but at the end of the day we don't make it like a decleration of war.
despite everything, he's still my online friend.
so...stop laughing at stupid things, people.

@ brain:
dude...check your PMs, its there somewhere. i sent all those links to you via a PM some time back. all you have to do is check your PMs.
see...I AM A NICE GUY! mad

~Sado

Guilty Gear
i've said this before and i'll say it again....i have nothing against Darko. maye it'd seem like we are flaming and all, but between me and him its always been like that since day one. we argue, we get personal but at the end of the day we don't make it like a decleration of war.
despite everything, he's still my online friend.
so...stop laughing at stupid things, people.

@ brain:
dude...check your PMs, its there somewhere. i sent all those links to you via a PM some time back. all you have to do is check your PMs.
see...I AM A NICE GUY! mad

~Sado http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/IoriYagami.gif

FortressXRuler
Kukukukukukuku.Heheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelEagle
ROFLMAO (would lol if this became Iori's laugh....) wink

FortressXRuler
It's Iori's, only more sinical, sadistic, maniacal, and phsycopathic. Kukukukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!

SteelEagle
Come on, ROFLMAOMGTEHHEHEAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAWHAREHAHAEAHAHHHHH
AAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*falls over laughing*

FortressXRuler
I'm so sinical. (He will die laughing in a couple of minutes. Literally.)

SteelEagle
No I won't! wink

*kips up, then grabs some sort of weapon*

(And it would be funny Iori just died while doing his laugh)

FortressXRuler
Is that a challenge?
*Grabs a Zweihander*
Let's go!

Guilty Gear
No I won't! wink

*kips up, then grabs some sort of weapon*

(And it would be funny Iori just died while doing his laugh) http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/IoriYagami2.gif

FortressXRuler
LOL!!!!!!!!!

You made that?

Guilty Gear
No, Saad did.

FortressXRuler
I'm still laughing.

Guilty Gear
Yeah...

"And it would be funny Iori just died while doing his laugh"

And then looking at that pic..lol

FortressXRuler
It's very weird though, talking about Iori dying laughing, while someone already had that planned...

SteelEagle
Now we just need to see Kyo dying while doing his "Heh heh, moetaro?" pose.... big grin

FortressXRuler
Saad!

SteelEagle
I think I'm starting a new trend here, characters dying while performing their signature poses.... stick out tongue

Darkstorm Zero
and you are prooving what exactly. 10 years away from geonitz means that they don't know him any more? not to mention that they kept Geonitz informed about everything....so its more like 10 years with them both.

I'll say it again, people change.... and just what is the MANNER of them keeping him informed?

nobody from KMC, yes, but from the Orochi clan....i can name two right off the top of my head.
and i already brought up the ultimate question to you: Iori neutralized Orochi.....the diety that Goenitz serves and is not even comparable in power to.
so...........who is stronger?

Iori neutralised Orochi through plot device Sado... you seem to forget this...

"Kusanagi are the swords that seal, the Yagami are the shields that hold, and the Yata are the mirrors that bind" Hence the name 3 Sacred Treasures.

huh? you said can he take on teams and i said Iori was in the KoF97 tourny as a single entry and made enough progress (according to some he reached the finals to fight Kyo's team but went Riot).

Singe Entry taking on 3 man teams, not the entire cast.

then leave...no one is stopping you.

I might.

i don't think it was volcanic, darko. i didn't look volcanic. its your speculation. but i'll be honest...i don't remember that ending too well.

So it's my speculation, despite that you don't remember? confused

Sado22
thank you for stating the obvious. people change, we all know it. but this emo argument isn't getting anywhere since you seem to think that that law applies to videogame too. and that's weird. how much has anyone changed in all these years anyway. Ryu is still a eunuch, ken is a cocky bastard, Iori is still a vengeful hater, kyo and an arrogant coneited prick, Kazuya still hates his daddy, Jin is still a wanker, Lee is still a f@g, anna is still a ho, paul is still a bum, Ganryu still has a fetish for native chicks.....etc. etc. etc.

so you see....people don't change in videogames.
but do you know that beyond 30, people stop changing drastically. Geonitz is over 40...so he aint changing much. big grin

actually its the otherway around.
Kusanagi weakens
yagami seal
and yatta lock away.

and plotdevice or not, the fact remains that Iori locked away the diety that Goenitz serves.
and for the record...if purple flames were such a disastrous kryptonite how come Orochi Chris literally goes around playing with them?

yes. and your point is? i'm pretty sure we're talking about O.Iori and not regular Iori.

don't be such a baby. its just a forum.

~Sado

FortressXRuler
I'll let my ninjas begin slicing the skin.

Sado22
nah....i rather have one with Mai nad her "bouncing breast" pose evil face

Guilty Gear
nah....i rather have one with Mai nad her "bouncing breast" pose evil face MAI IS MINE FOO! mad

FortressXRuler
Mai is better off dying of breast cancer than to be n the hands of the likes of you.

Guilty Gear
No

FortressXRuler
Yes. The truth is inevetieble, run away from it you can, but it will catch up to you, then you will succumb to the truth, you will eat it, drink it, and live with it, the truth will stick with you for the rest of your days, even if you try to forget, it will return like a faint memory......

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Yes. The truth is inevetieble, run away from it you can, but it will catch up to you, then you will succumb to the truth, you will eat it, drink it, and live with it, the truth will stick with you for the rest of your days, even if you try to forget, it will return like a faint memory...... ...WTF? ermmnone

FortressXRuler
Kukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
MAI IS MINE FOO! mad

laughing Not......

...WTF? ermmnone

He's right, embrace your fate.
Or KOS-MOS will get pissed.

Mai is better off dying of breast cancer than to be n the hands of the likes of you.

Quote for truth.

FortressXRuler
See? It's not WTF but OMG.

Sado22
i was *******ing her while i was typing my previous post losers.
SHE IS MINE! mad

FortressXRuler
**** you about doing her. A man of your standing has no chance with her, it's just a foolish fantasy you got confused with. That is the truth. Revel in it, Mai is too good for you.

Guilty Gear
Nah, I had my dick in between her breasts.

FortressXRuler
**** both of you about doing her, that was just a fantasy you got confused with. A man of your stature has no chance with Mai. That is the truth. Revel in it, and move on .

Guilty Gear
If Morrigan can be my b.itch, then so can Mai.

ThoraxeRMG
Nah, I had my dick in between her breasts.

No, That was Bridget!!!! eek!

If Morrigan can be my b.itch, then so can Mai.

No! Your ***** is KOS-MOS.

Guilty Gear
My head hurts now.

BlaxicanHydra
The dark side is a pathway to abilities many consider to be... unnatural.

ThoraxeRMG
What the ****?
Is that a hint of what Palpatine used to conceive his son?

Darkstorm Zero
thank you for stating the obvious. people change, we all know it. but this emo argument isn't getting anywhere since you seem to think that that law applies to videogame too. and that's weird. how much has anyone changed in all these years anyway. Ryu is still a eunuch, ken is a cocky bastard, Iori is still a vengeful hater, kyo and an arrogant coneited prick, Kazuya still hates his daddy, Jin is still a wanker, Lee is still a f@g, anna is still a ho, paul is still a bum, Ganryu still has a fetish for native chicks.....etc. etc. etc.

so you see....people don't change in videogames.
but do you know that beyond 30, people stop changing drastically. Geonitz is over 40...so he aint changing much. big grin

............... There are methods of changing other than physical apperance an attitude, or are you really that shallow? cool

actually its the otherway around.
Kusanagi weakens
yagami seal
and yatta lock away.

and plotdevice or not, the fact remains that Iori locked away the diety that Goenitz serves.
and for the record...if purple flames were such a disastrous kryptonite how come Orochi Chris literally goes around playing with them?

Are they the flames of Magatama? No, then it doesn't count. Magatama flames are very specific, Iori's where TAINTED with Orochi power, hence turning purple...

yes. and your point is? i'm pretty sure we're talking about O.Iori and not regular Iori.

Normal Iori went in as a single entry, Normal Iori can take on teams, but not the whole frigging cast. Riot Iori, Goes nuts, and takes on just teams, not the entire cast, not half the cast, he encounters different teams at different times.

brainchild81

and i've prooved that i don't. its in-game proof that Iori is stronger. refer to my bison-charlie example....and what superboy said.
and as punishment for saying this: you don't get the link, foo!

~Sado laughing I said "sometimes". I didn't see it in any PMs

Sado22
really....?
hmmm...okay wait then. i'll pm them to you again but gimme some time.

well you're obviously too stupid to tell the difference. besides as was obvious, i wasn't talking about physical attributes, sherlock. none of the things i was talking about were. thanks for making it clear where you come from. big grin

Iori's flames are the Orochi flames now, Darko. that is why his whole feat of suppressing his bloodline was so impressive in KoF96 since he supressed the Orochi flames and weilded the red ones....the ones his family originally held. Chris's flames are also the Orochi flames.
no dice.

that makes no sense.
for one, Iori never HAD to encounter entire teams. so how are you even comparing it to something that never happened?!
and for the record, there is clear evidence that Iori CAN take on entire teams.........adn that is from KoF95.
Rugal, with a percentage of ORochi power was pwning the entire cast of KoF95 as we both know. not only did consider Rugal weak and pathetic but he even remark that only ones of the blood could control that power. that power was the Orochi power which he held in his very veins....and not just a percentage of. he held that power innately and not via some cheap transfer.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
well you're obviously too stupid to tell the difference. besides as was obvious, i wasn't talking about physical attributes, sherlock. none of the things i was talking about were. thanks for making it clear where you come from. big grin

Where I come from?

WTF? You've lost me now.... i unno what the hell your goingon about... confused

Iori's flames are the Orochi flames now, Darko. that is why his whole feat of suppressing his bloodline was so impressive in KoF96 since he supressed the Orochi flames and weilded the red ones....the ones his family originally held. Chris's flames are also the Orochi flames.
no dice.

No, they are still Magatama flames that have been corrupted by the power of Orochi in his blood. This is why he was able to regain his red flames temporarily in 96. if all he ha was Orochi flames now Sado, there woul be noMagatama flames left to bring back in 96.

that makes no sense.
for one, Iori never HAD to encounter entire teams. so how are you even comparing it to something that never happened?!
and for the record, there is clear evidence that Iori CAN take on entire teams.........adn that is from KoF95.
Rugal, with a percentage of ORochi power was pwning the entire cast of KoF95 as we both know. not only did consider Rugal weak and pathetic but he even remark that only ones of the blood could control that power. that power was the Orochi power which he held in his very veins....and not just a percentage of. he held that power innately and not via some cheap transfer.

Dude, you sai it yourself, Iori as a single entry in 97 meant he ha to take on teams at some point uring the tournament before going Riot.

Again basing your verdict on a quote instead of a demonstrated feat? figures... Look, vague quotes arn't the be all end all of proof, not when there are DEMONSTRATED abilities in the opposite direction.

Rugal could have ha a much higher base skill before receiving the power, demonstrated by the fact that he was much more powerful than Saishu, Both times.

Iori's family i receive their portion of the power via a transfer, and Iori is nowhere near a fullblooded Orochi, fact is, we don't know how much Orochi Power Iori has, Leona's a half breed, The 4 heavenly kings are definitively fullbloods, Vice and mature are fullbloods, an Yamikaze is an unknown like Iori. Mukai, I think is a fullblood, but I ain't sure.

Sado22
darko:
-its an expression. too bad you don't know about it.
-its called the orochi flames. they were yagami magatama BEFORE. not now.
-how can we say Iori CANNOT fight KoF97 cast if he never go to fight them. he's shown to be more than capable of doing it because he took down Vanessa, Seth and Ramon in a 3-on-1 battle, defeated Billy and Eiji and plundered whole teams in KoF97.

as for Rugal:
-he defeated Saishu only once: before KoF94 took place.

as for "Orochi blooded" get your facts straight.
Iori's family has had the orochi in their blood for 660 years now. they are orochi blooded people. Leona is NOT a half breed. she is also orochi blooded. Rugal got pwned because he does not have the blood of Orochi. he got the power in second hand kind of way. and only a tiny percentage of it. the yagami's though got it through making a full fledge pact with Orochi. hence Iori's "vague" quote.....only it wasn't.

unless you're telling me that Rugal is stronger than Iori because he got destructed by a tiny percentage of the power that Iori has running naturally in his body. you're not that thick are you?

~Sado

Guilty Gear
NO ONE...can comprehend the power of RUGAL.

Darkstorm Zero
darko:
-its an expression. too bad you don't know about it.

So it means nothing to me... moving on

-its called the orochi flames. they were yagami magatama BEFORE. not now.

No, they are called 'The Flames of Death", His flames are corrupted, Iori pushed aside the corruption to defeat Goenitz, and thats all the proof I ever need to make my case that, even though Iori's flames are corupted, they are still that of the Magatama.

-how can we say Iori CANNOT fight KoF97 cast if he never go to fight them. he's shown to be more than capable of doing it because he took down Vanessa, Seth and Ramon in a 3-on-1 battle, defeated Billy and Eiji and plundered whole teams in KoF97.

That proves, as I said, that he can take down teams, not the cast... Don't overhype a feat thatIori never did have Sado.

as for Rugal:
-he defeated Saishu only once: before KoF94 took place.

Thas still one over Iori isn't it? stick out tongue Iori fared even against Kyo.

as for "Orochi blooded" get your facts straight.
Iori's family has had the orochi in their blood for 660 years now. they are orochi blooded people. Leona is NOT a half breed. she is also orochi blooded. Rugal got pwned because he does not have the blood of Orochi. he got the power in second hand kind of way. and only a tiny percentage of it. the yagami's though got it through making a full fledge pact with Orochi. hence Iori's "vague" quote.....only it wasn't.

unless you're telling me that Rugal is stronger than Iori because he got destructed by a tiny percentage of the power that Iori has running naturally in his body. you're not that thick are you?

~Sado

Your not getting it are you?

Iori is still half human, that makes him half human (Yagami) and half Orochi, and the Yagami only got the power through a blood pact, it's not the same as Rugal's power transfusion, but it's also not like being born with it either... since then the Yagami have very short lifespans, an are prone to the Riot... Yes, they have a portion of Orochi blood in them, but that blood is also toxic to humans (Hence the shortened lifespan)... The yagami do enjoy an increase in power though, meaning that their flames become purple as a sign of the Orochi blood's corruption.

Leona, she is the child of a pureblood Orochi and a Human... Because her fusion of human and Orochi blood was through sex, she can live a full life like a normal person, but because the Orochi blood in here is... Well.. MORE potent than her human blood, she is also suceptible to the Riot of blood as well.

And I never claimed that Rugal was stronger than Iori, but Rugal has demonstrated the capability of oing cast level fighting, Remember, Iori may only be a stronger 1-1 fighter... there are many aspects that differ fighting a single opponent, to fighting ozens at once.

Now, read the above passages carefully Sado... Try an see if anything I've said is actually wrong.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Remember, Iori may only be a stronger 1-1 fighter... there are many aspects that differ fighting a single opponent, to fighting ozens at once. Did you get that from "The Princess Bride" ?Originally posted by Sado22
really....?
hmmm...okay wait then. i'll pm them to you again but gimme some time Cool.

ThoraxeRMG
The Princess Bride was awesome.

Sado22
how am i overhyping his feat, darko?
you're asking me to proove something he never did. wtf? he never got to take on an entire cast but its been made absolutely clear that he can.

-pwning Orochi
-being stronger than Geonitz
-pwning Orochi Nanakase
-and taking on the entire cast in a (not this again!) weaker state.
-oh and being a natural carrier of the power which only a percentage of was enough to pwn the entire cast of Ko95.

that's all the proof i'll ever need.

whatever dude....

err....this didn't make sense to me at all.

as for the rest, i'll reply after cross checking.

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
how am i overhyping his feat, darko?
you're asking me to proove something he never did. wtf? he never got to take on an entire cast but its been made absolutely clear that he can.

-pwning Orochi
-being stronger than Geonitz
-pwning Orochi Nanakase
-and taking on the entire cast in a (not this again!) weaker state.
-oh and being a natural carrier of the power which only a percentage of was enough to pwn the entire cast of Ko95.

that's all the proof i'll ever need.

No it hasn't, thats purely your speculation. And the feats your listing, we are also arguing those, you cannot use feats in question feats to validate another feat that is also under question, doing that runs the debate in circles.

#1: With a plot device
#2: Speculation, since Goenitz is demonstrated stronger at the time.
#3: With assistance.
#4: No, not weakened state, again thats your speculation based off of a vague quote in a one off battle.
#5: that statement forgets to include the skill level and natural power of Rugal, your using A>B>C logic.

Your going to need far more substance to back your claims.

whatever dude....

Am I wrong? do you have a better explanation? if all Iori ever had was Orochi flames, then he coul never summon magatama at all. that makes far more sense to me than allowing two mortals to efeat an immortal planet killer... if that where the case, then Orochi is THE definitive jobber of SNK, at least the plot device argument gives some respect to Orochi, who practically carried the KOF storyline for 4 years.

err....this didn't make sense to me at all.

Rugal defeated Saishu, Kyo's father, an at the time Saishu was way stronger than Kyo, Iori couln't beat Kyo at the time... it's the readed A>B>C>D logic you use so often.

as for the rest, i'll reply after cross checking.

~Sado

Sado22
yeah...but at the end of the day, he did it. cry and moan all you want...at the end of the day Orochi was pwned by Iori. that's a fact that wont change a bit.

not speculation nor is it based on vague quote. next to everything you've been spewing out is either stupid or vague.

no. it was one-on-one.

sure...

my A>B>C logic darko?
really? its so funny when you say that. somehow proving to be more powerful and showing more feats and beign a natural carrier of the power that EXPLODED Rugal.........is not A>B>C logic, darko. its something that anyone would understand and realize. you're just impossibly deluded.

Kyo surpassed Saishu at the age of 15. Kyo was 18 in KoF94 which was when Saishu lost to rugal. now its obvious how little you really know.

but he doesn't summon the magatama. the kusanagi and yasakani's had the same flames 660 years back. red flames. they werent cryptonite flames nor were they naturally destructive to Orochi. there is NO evidence of what you're saying. then there is the bit where even a kusanagi can weild purple flames as was evident with Aoki Kusanagi and Kyo's other cousin. purple flames is just a technique, darko. i already made it evident to you when i quoted Iori's own quote: "i will never teach ANYONE BUT A yagami the purple flame techniques".
i can't make it more simple or clear. then there is Shingo weilding kusanangi flames. and you can call it sparks or whatever, but they are flames..........and i've already made it clear that its not a bloodline feature. hence why kyo's cousin were weilding purple flames. hence anyone can weild flames. that much is certain and painfully obvious.

so its pretty obvious that if next to anyone can weild kusanagi and yagami flames then if the flames are kryptonite then almost anyone can defeat Orochi.
so.........no!

two mortal who are from a family that specializes in its sealing. are you forgetting htat. how about two families that specifically designed techniques to seal it.
Orochinagi=the luller of orochi etc are all techniques specifically designed to seal him. its not jobbing.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
my A>B>C logic darko?
really? its so funny when you say that. somehow proving to be more powerful and showing more feats and beign a natural carrier of the power that EXPLODED Rugal.........is not A>B>C logic, darko. its something that anyone would understand and realize. you're just impossibly deluded.Cosigned...

BlaxicanHydra
Your Mom's co-signed.

Guilty Gear
OMG! IT'S A TROLL! ZOMGWTFREPORTING!!!!

BlaxicanHydra
You can't report me. I'm lovable Blaxican. Look at this fine quote.

^ That is why we love Blaxican. He is the forum's token guy that will contradict you and shout boobies and make threads about him growing pubic hair just because he can.

Here ischeers to Blaxican.

Guilty Gear
Lucky.

FortressXRuler
There's still a way.

BlaxicanHydra
Neg, I'm the penultimate comic relief. And as for you two, get back on-topic.

FortressXRuler
You get back on topic too.

BlaxicanHydra
I don't have too, I'm Blaxican.

Guilty Gear
Yeah, which was my point for several days now. ermm

FortressXRuler
I don't have too, I'm Blaxican.

Don't care.

BlaxicanHydra
sad Fine.

FortressXRuler
Sorry.
Don't Care.

BlaxicanHydra
*cries in fetal position.. again*

FortressXRuler
Stop it, your pubic hairs won't grow in that position. That is the truth. Run away you can, but the truth will catch up to you. Then you must eat it, drink it, sleep it. You may try to forget it, but it will return like a faint memory.
Thank you for listening to FXR's spoken word. Feel free to reply to this post for my new title: You Like to Play God.

I know that was random. big grin

BlaxicanHydra
*sniff* It makes the pain go away, though.

FortressXRuler
See, the truth releases those feelings and emotions that were kept under wraps. And you are free to overcome those feelings and emotions.

Darkstorm Zero
yeah...but at the end of the day, he did it. cry and moan all you want...at the end of the day Orochi was pwned by Iori. that's a fact that wont change a bit.

Because plot devices are inadmissable in debates, that means you cannot use it Sado, you know that.

not speculation nor is it based on vague quote. next to everything you've been spewing out is either stupid or vague.

How is everything I've said stupid or vague? Goenitz required both Kyo and Iori to take him down, you speculate that Iori could take down Goenitz on his own based on Mature an Vice's comments despite the fact that goewnitz has demonstrate much higher power when he wrecked the statium.

Yeah, my stuff is so stupi an vague, that its as clear as day... confused

no. it was one-on-one.

Funny, considering the Hero team was there, as was chizuru at the very least.

sure...

Prove me wrong then, with something m,ore substantial as Ash's word, since that can easily be misconstrued as trash talking.

my A>B>C logic darko?
really? its so funny when you say that. somehow proving to be more powerful and showing more feats and beign a natural carrier of the power that EXPLODED Rugal.........is not A>B>C logic, darko. its something that anyone would understand and realize. you're just impossibly deluded.

You are becoming dense Sado... do you rea what I said? Rugal was weaker, I said this, however, Rugal still displayed enough SKILL and TECHNIQUE and EXPERIENCE to own a cast... not everything relies on ones power level... just because Iori can probably defeat Rugal one on one, does that mean that Iori can be credited for Rugal's accomplishments? I don't think so...

So the next time you start spewing garbage about Iori owning a cast, I'll rub this argument raw on you.

Kyo surpassed Saishu at the age of 15. Kyo was 18 in KoF94 which was when Saishu lost to rugal. now its obvious how little you really know.

Proof please.

but he doesn't summon the magatama. the kusanagi and yasakani's had the same flames 660 years back. red flames. they werent cryptonite flames nor were they naturally destructive to Orochi. there is NO evidence of what you're saying. then there is the bit where even a kusanagi can weild purple flames as was evident with Aoki Kusanagi and Kyo's other cousin. purple flames is just a technique, darko. i already made it evident to you when i quoted Iori's own quote: "i will never teach ANYONE BUT A yagami the purple flame techniques".
i can't make it more simple or clear. then there is Shingo weilding kusanangi flames. and you can call it sparks or whatever, but they are flames..........and i've already made it clear that its not a bloodline feature. hence why kyo's cousin were weilding purple flames. hence anyone can weild flames. that much is certain and painfully obvious.

......................... you are dense my friend.......... I have already proven you wrong...... Go back an read......

so its pretty obvious that if next to anyone can weild kusanagi and yagami flames then if the flames are kryptonite then almost anyone can defeat Orochi.
so.........no!

MAGATAMA FLAMES YOU UNBELEIVABLE (Censored) they are different from stanard flame powers, this is clearly evident in the fact that the kusanagi an the yagami able to use them without training, yes there are TECHNIQUES to changing the color, even the power level, but in Iori's case, the purple flames where natural ue to Orochi's corruption.

Please do not make me repeat myself again.

two mortal who are from a family that specializes in its sealing. are you forgetting htat. how about two families that specifically designed techniques to seal it.
Orochinagi=the luller of orochi etc are all techniques specifically designed to seal him. its not jobbing.

~Sado

Thats still plot evice, so either it's the power, or the power......

Either way, it's inamissable, you know it, I know it, an now the whole board knows it.

HonkyTonkMan
Uhh Kyo and Iori take this...WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER...Bison owns these chums unless of course he decides to be a dumbass like he did against Ryu and Ken. "I'll fight you on your own level"- M.Bison SF II The Movie..... IDIOT!

ThoraxeRMG
Okay...the SF Movie isn't canon.

HonkyTonkMan
WTF's Canon dude. Not quite upto date with the Jargon.

Darkstorm Zero
He means that the SF2 movie is not the official story of events from the SFer universe.

Usually, there is a LEVEL of official validity, and in this case, the games are higher order canon than the movie.

Sado22
Kyo surpassing Saishu at 15 is a fact of KoF. where did i get it from? Tiamat and other websites dedicated to Kyo. you can find it yourself.
and come to think about it: how come you ask me for proof when you have YET TO SHOW A SINGLE PROOF.

right because two hightiers (well one godtier but i don't want you to have you periods again so i'll pass) putting down one godtier is jobbing while 12 lowtiers putting out a godtier isn't? not to mention the justice shoryuken and Charlie engaging him long enough?
you're so biased.

and again darko:
geontiz pwned city<<iori pwning the source of his power

not funny, einstien. most of the cast was put out of commission by the Orochi New Face team (since they are even stronger than Geonitz). Iori was unconscious but when he came to he took on Orochi Nanakase head on and defeated him.

as of yet, you are the ONLY guy who is having a problem digesting this fact, darko. everyone else seems fine with it and stopped arguing when i posted the quote, video and pics. i guess the rest know that arguing with a canonical proof isn't wise or timesaving.

skill? technique? experience?
dude, Rugal practically has been ripping off techniques left and right. but keeping that aside: get this through your dense skull, darko.

Rugal usedthe Orochi power to pwn the cast, not his own. in fact he used the power to save his life from the explosion too. not his own power. so cut it already.

cop out!

first of call NO they don't weild them without training. its part of their training you dumbass. i would ask for proof but debating with you for the past one year i know that you have none. they don't weild it without trianing nor is it a part of their bloodline nor is their blood special nor do they get extra stamina or power. so just shut the f--k up!

~Sado
P.S. oh and "proof please"!
*searches for the F--K YOU smily*

Guilty Gear
LMAO @ "Searches for the F--K YOU smiley" laughing

HonkyTonkMan
Bah okay. Bison still takes this after Kyo and Iori get him confused with the guy from the village people, then from behind PSYCHO CRUSHER!!

SteelEagle
Kukukukuku. Heheheheheheheheh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chokes*

that's enough Comedy Central for you, Mr. Yagami. laughing out loud

FortressXRuler
I hope you die when you choke

I don;t watch comedy central, and I'm waaaaaaay past Yagami.

Darkstorm Zero
Kyo surpassing Saishu at 15 is a fact of KoF. where did i get it from? Tiamat and other websites dedicated to Kyo. you can find it yourself.
and come to think about it: how come you ask me for proof when you have YET TO SHOW A SINGLE PROOF.

Tiamat....... Again...... is...... not....... an........ official...... source.

Do you understand this now? Do you read me? Fansites and fanmade guies are not canon...

right because two hightiers (well one godtier but i don't want you to have you periods again so i'll pass) putting down one godtier is jobbing while 12 lowtiers putting out a godtier isn't? not to mention the justice shoryuken and Charlie engaging him long enough?
you're so biased.

and again darko:
geontiz pwned city<<iori pwning the source of his power.

When id I say that Bison getting defeated in Alpha 3 wasn't jobbing? And you are accuse me of being bias whn you've been guilty of overhyping and underrating the hell out of characters since you got here...

not funny, einstien. most of the cast was put out of commission by the Orochi New Face team (since they are even stronger than Geonitz). Iori was unconscious but when he came to he took on Orochi Nanakase head on and defeated him.

I'll say this again, Goenitz was the strongest of the 4 Kings, with the exeption of Chris, as tha avatar thius is logical, and are you now saying Iori blinside Yashiro?

as of yet, you are the ONLY guy who is having a problem digesting this fact, darko. everyone else seems fine with it and stopped arguing when i posted the quote, video and pics. i guess the rest know that arguing with a canonical proof isn't wise or timesaving.

Your forgetting Sao, I'm not everyone else, an I personally on't care about ad populem... until you provide me with more than one occurance of Iori losing power in Riot mode, then I will take Riot iori's first apperance over the 2n one where Ash cherrypicked him... the events of 97 prove that R.Iori is stronger than normal Iori, because the feats and proven abilities say so.

Digest that.

skill? technique? experience?
dude, Rugal practically has been ripping off techniques left and right. but keeping that aside: get this through your dense skull, darko.

Rugal usedthe Orochi power to pwn the cast, not his own. in fact he used the power to save his life from the explosion too. not his own power. so cut it already.

Are you daffed? Rea to me where I said it was Rugals power? Quote it in big bold letters so the world can see it.

I said it was his SKILLS TECHNIQUE and EXPERIENCE... Where did I say his power made him stronger?

Goddamn man, your getting desperate...

cop out!

Not if it's true..... Go back an read it... reposting the same points more than once does not make them any more valid than when you posted it the first time.... so again, go back an rea, an do not bring up the same points more than once again, all that does is create circular arguments.

first of call NO they don't weild them without training. its part of their training you dumbass. i would ask for proof but debating with you for the past one year i know that you have none. they don't weild it without trianing nor is it a part of their bloodline nor is their blood special nor do they get extra stamina or power. so just shut the f--k up!

~Sado
P.S. oh and "proof please"!
*searches for the F--K YOU smily*

Part of their training? Right... Beleive what you want then, my proof is within the games, an not taken from some fanmade sites Sado, anyone who plays the koF games will know who speaks the truth...

An your an outtright liar, I have provided proof on many occasions, just because I don't have the picks an links like you do, or a website, oes not mean that I lie, I have a life an a job outsie of the net an this forum.

@$$hole...

Sado22
and you are right? please, pissoff already loser.
and i meant KLANtis actually. not that he is 100% canon, i admit, but between you and him, i'll pick him since at least he's done enough research to talk. where is your proof that saishu is stronger than kyo, dumbshit? what is it, huh, the fact that he got pwned by rugal while Kyo beat him.....or is it someother dark-i-am-a-jackass-storm proofs.

where did you get your info from, darko.

funny. the way i see it the only person who thinks that is YOU and remulus. brain claims that but when i ask him he has nothing to say.

proof? no i am not saying that either. get your eyes fixed.

once agian, by not giving me any proof you're only showing how full of sh!t you are since DAY ONE! its been teh same for one year. emperor and I give proof but you have YEt to give proof for even ONE THING YOU say.
so how about htis:
how about you get proof for a change now dark.
all you've been spewing here is rubbish, one after the other. you talk about "in-game" proof that ryu destroyed Bison despite it not being so....and the fact that almost EVERYONE blows up bison in their ending. yet magically you claim that this is proof that ryu killed him.

and after all this you deny that Iori was weaker despite Ash's clear words. and i'll say it again:
"his power is decreasing steadily"

so f--k you dumb shit.

~Sado

Guilty Gear
I just laughed at the thought of Remulous accusing people of overrating and underrating characters. laughing

Darkstorm Zero
and you are right? please, pissoff already loser.
and i meant KLANtis actually. not that he is 100% canon, i admit, but between you and him, i'll pick him since at least he's done enough research to talk. where is your proof that saishu is stronger than kyo, dumbshit? what is it, huh, the fact that he got pwned by rugal while Kyo beat him.....or is it someother dark-i-am-a-jackass-storm proofs.

My proof is within the game itself... you know the PRIMARY SOURCE?

And Kyo never defeated Rugal ever... 94, he blew up the Blacknoah, never defeated by Kyo. 95, he slef destructed while outright owning most of the cast, never defeated by Kyo.

Whats your excuse?

And if you think I'm lying, thats your perogative, but until you show me conclusive explanations, then I'll take the game and logic over your vagueness and someones fanmade canon anyday of the week

where did you get your info from, darko.

for the 2nd time, the Game, Primary canon source, which is NOt KLantis

funny. the way i see it the only person who thinks that is YOU and remulus. brain claims that but when i ask him he has nothing to say.

Brain doesn't want to argue, C Master agrees with me, and DarkC already trumped you... But thats irrelevant, I don't care if I have backup orr not, this isn't about popular oppinion Sado.

proof? no i am not saying that either. get your eyes fixed.

Proof? Goenitz wiped out that stadium with a mere showing of his power and almost killed Chizuru in the proccess, thats far more than any other King has done.

once agian, by not giving me any proof you're only showing how full of sh!t you are since DAY ONE! its been teh same for one year. emperor and I give proof but you have YEt to give proof for even ONE THING YOU say.
so how about htis:
how about you get proof for a change now dark.
all you've been spewing here is rubbish, one after the other. you talk about "in-game" proof that ryu destroyed Bison despite it not being so....and the fact that almost EVERYONE blows up bison in their ending. yet magically you claim that this is proof that ryu killed him.

Thats bullshit and you know it Sado, you try to bismarch my name because you are frustrated beyond beleif... thats not my fault, and I don't give a shit.

Besides, the only proof you've EVER shown in relation to anything has been Tiamat and KLantis, which are both Fanmade FAQs.

How many endings specifically depict Ryu doing the job in place of the character you play as, I can name 2 off the top of my head, Sagat and Sakura, both of whom are canonically present according to you, You can't cut endings up to suit your purposes and then throw out whatever is inconveniand based on Tiamat Sado, Tiamat provided no proof either.

and after all this you deny that Iori was weaker despite Ash's clear words. and i'll say it again:
"his power is decreasing steadily"

so f--k you dumb shit.

~Sado

R.Iori was owning at least half the 97 cast solo, thats far more than either R.Iori or normal Iori has ever done before or since, and thats still his benchmarker feat, so we should take Ash's word for it because you say so despite the fact that every other indicator says otherwise? please Sado, tell me another one, I want your cheap entertainment.

Besides, how does that prove that R.Iori is weaker than normal Iori anyway? Decreasing power, but he never mentioned that he was weaker than normal, not once.... Is that filler created by your imagination?

Darkstorm Zero
2nd post, sorry

Look, I think we may be going too far this time, it's starting to get personal, and I don't like delving into that realm... I lose my normally cheery demeanor.

Lets just agree to disagree on this one Sado, I obviously can't convince you that I'm not lying, and you won't convince me to take Tiamat and KLantis as official, so lets leave this battlefiend behind us before we both get banned for flaming and hurling insults.

lightness
kyo did surpass saishu at 15. it was what it said in classic kyo's profile in 2006/mi2.

this argument in general is pointless, for the most part, since we all have different opinions and most things are speculation.

BlaxicanHydra

so f--k you dumb shit.

crylaugh

http://farm.tucows.com/images/2006/06/internet_tough_guy_magazine.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>