Ouchies, my eye!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yuna_And_Tidus
The result of a contact lens (yesterday):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/draik_mans/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/draik_mans/2.jpg

Reason: I haven't a clue because my contact was steralized in fresh fluid, I put it on, went to class, by the end of the class my friend Martin told me my eye was red and I didn't think much of it until I got home and it looks as if I popped a blood vessel in my eye but I highly highly doubt that so I'm pretty sure it was the contact somehow, though that's never happened before.
Today it isn't as red, but it's still a little bit and stings too. I'm gonna diiiiie (just kidding). Might needa go to the doctor. BTW, sorry for quality of photos, my digital camera is broken and I have no money to get it fixed so I used my crappy webcam.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus

I think I found the prob. It seems that Mini Megatron is living on your eye. yes

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/2.jpg

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think I found the prob. It seems that Mini Megatron is living on your eye. yes

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/2.jpg
Damn, why didn't I notice that yesterday?

Lana
Looks like the lens scratched your eye.

My current pair (I have astigmatism so finding a brand that's comfortable in my prescription is annoying) always leaves a round red circle from where it was on my eye. Weirdly it doesn't hurt or anything.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Lana
Looks like the lens scratched your eye.

My current pair (I have astigmatism so finding a brand that's comfortable in my prescription is annoying) always leaves a round red circle from where it was on my eye. Weirdly it doesn't hurt or anything.
Could it've really like scratched it?
I have a slight astigmatism according to the optometrist but he just gave me the Acuvue Hydraclear contacts and gosh I seriously take back ever begging for them months and months ago, now I know what a pain they can be, whether they make me look better and not have to wear glasses or not.

Barker
I thought this thread was about your sig.

Kidding. 13

Perfect setup, had to be done, etc. haermm

Lana
Could it've really like scratched it?
I have a slight astigmatism according to the optometrist but he just gave me the Acuvue Hydraclear contacts and gosh I seriously take back ever begging for them months and months ago, now I know what a pain they can be, whether they make me look better and not have to wear glasses or not.

Usually if you have astigmatism they'll make you try a few sample pairs of contacts to see which will work best. As my eyesight is so horrible, it takes a week for me to even GET a sample pair, as they have to order it in my prescription because they don't actually carry samples in my prescriptions in the office.

But yeah, it could have scratched your eye, or something could have gotten in your eye and caught under the lens. Wait a few days until the redness and stinging goes away, and try the contacts again. If it happens again, then you'll want to tell your eye doctor that that brand's not working, and try a different one.

I very rarely wear my contacts, they're such a hassle and I generally like how I look better with my glasses anyway.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Lana
Usually if you have astigmatism they'll make you try a few sample pairs of contacts to see which will work best. As my eyesight is so horrible, it takes a week for me to even GET a sample pair, as they have to order it in my prescription because they don't actually carry samples in my prescriptions in the office.

But yeah, it could have scratched your eye, or something could have gotten in your eye and caught under the lens. Wait a few days until the redness and stinging goes away, and try the contacts again. If it happens again, then you'll want to tell your eye doctor that that brand's not working, and try a different one.

I very rarely wear my contacts, they're such a hassle and I generally like how I look better with my glasses anyway.
Hmm..well the optometrist gave me it the very day that I went in to get checked for eligibility to wear contacts and gave me a 6 month supply and they're so conflabbin' annoying that I think I've used most of them up in less than 6 months. When I go back I'm going to ask for different ones though, if possible, because Acuvue just isn't working out.
Thanks though, I will too because the redness is diminishing gradually but the stinging just stays. I was prayin' that I didn't go to bed last night and wake up with a swelled shut or blind eye or something.
I rarely wear mine either though, yesterday was only my second time in weeks and weeks.

Wild-Cherry
start using a peroxide based cleaner, such as clean n' clear smile

Also, I've been saying that for a few days now...

Anyone know a cure for a sty? I've been wearing my glasses and putting heat compression on it for a while now. It hurts...sad

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Barker
I thought this thread was about your sig.

Kidding. 13

Perfect setup, had to be done, etc. haermm
Very funny, schmoll.
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
start using a peroxide based cleaner, such as clean n' clear smile

Also, I've been saying that for a few days now...

Anyone know a cure for a sty? I've been wearing my glasses and putting heat compression on it for a while now. It hurts...sad
Wait I totally didn't get that....

Rogue Jedi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/draik_mans/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/draik_mans/2.jpg

Reason: I haven't a clue because my contact was steralized in fresh fluid, I put it on, went to class, by the end of the class my friend Martin told me my eye was red and I didn't think much of it until I got home and it looks as if I popped a blood vessel in my eye but I highly highly doubt that so I'm pretty sure it was the contact somehow, though that's never happened before.
Today it isn't as red, but it's still a little bit and stings too. I'm gonna diiiiie (just kidding). Might needa go to the doctor. BTW, sorry for quality of photos, my digital camera is broken and I have no money to get it fixed so I used my crappy webcam. I stopped wearing contacts years ago.

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I stopped wearing contacts years ago.
Well I think I'm freaking blind as hell and I am. I prefer not having to wear the glasses because I think I look better without them and I've received that comment from others as well and to be able to see without having glasses sitting on my face is great...but the stupid hassle of contacts is NOT.

BlaxicanHydra
You should make a deal with the robot devil and switch eyes.

Vinny Valentine
Did you put it in the wrong way.... ?

Yuna_And_Tidus
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
You should make a deal with the robot devil and switch eyes.
I shall!
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Did you put it in the wrong way.... ?
No, and upon putting the contact in it would definately be noticeable if I had.

InnerRise
Dry Contacts, Debris getting beneath contact.....happens all the time........Contacts aren't for everybody.

Nothing special here.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MR.Grum
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/2.jpg yeah megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.