What did you like about Princess Leia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
I'm going to respond by writing one nice thing each time. For Leia, I liked how she looked in a bikini.smile

Darth Daft
Heh heh, me too, certainly. I also liked the way how she is so bossy aboard the Deathstar in ANH and always seems to know what she's doing, whereas Han and Luke don't have a clue.

Dim
Her "Get the *** out of my way" attitude..:big grin

Darth Daft
Yeah, better than some little princess who has to have the heroes saving her all the time. It's much better to have the main female character someone who can fight just as well as the boys, if not better.

Darth Heinous
Like the way she stand-up for herself (especially in front of Darth Vader and Grad Moff Tarkin). Also like the way she can take care of herself. Loved the way she strangled Jabba with the chain. Excellent speeder bike skills. Awesome blaster pistol skills in Episode VI. Moderate Jedi skills after Episode VI. Padme would be proud of Leia.

Darth Daft
Yes, most certainly. It's kind of a shame that we didn't get to see Leia during her usual political status taking part in some sort of senate chamber like in TPM. We didn't hear her mention much of politics.

Xizor
I liked how Leia interacted with the Noghri, those scenes are sweet in Heir. Padme should have had some more of Leia's pizazz, Lucas tried to make the Queen a strong female character. But where Fisher made it an artwork Portman often sounded like a whining little girl.

Darth Daft
Portman's character will be much more developed in Episode 2 and she stated that she will no longer have to put on that annoying royal accent.

Anyway, I like how Leia tried to resist Han in TESB and can't help but let him kiss her. I'm so glad that that scene wasn't as cheesey as it might have been. I just hope Lucas can pull it off in Episode 2.

Xizor
Me too. I'm glad Portman's pledged to to better(that voice bein gone is a +). However, the script writers are mostly to blame, they wasted the skills of a wonderful actor in EP!. I liked how Leia calls Chewie a "walking carpet" and says stuff to Han like "put that thing away before you get us all killed!"

Darth Daft
I love those buns on her head.

Xizor
Yeah, she's got nice buns.smile

Darth Daft
I like all her outfits. How many were there?

Alderaan Clothing (ANH)
Celebration Dress (ANH)
Hoth Uniform (TESB)
Cloud City Dress (TESB)
Slave Girl Outfit (ROTJ)
Rebel Endor Costume (ROTJ)
Endor Dress (ROTJ)

Xizor
I liked how she teases Han by insulting the Falcon. Even after they marry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.