Iceman Vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The-Judge

The-Judge

marvelprince
Didn't Magneto before cut off a mutant from using their powers by blocking off inhibitors to their brain or some crap?

The-Judge

marvelprince
I say Iceman then. Bobby has shown he's packing some serious power behind all those jokes

The-Judge

juggernaut66666
magneto

The-Judge

Superboy Prime
Iceman hands down.

Validus
I've heard some stuff about Magneto being powered up by cold temperatures or something like that.

kgkg
What are some new iceman feats other than strange bullcrap?

Validus
Originally posted by kgkg
What are some new iceman feats other than strange bullcrap?
He got blown apart by Northstar.

batdude123
Magneto.

The-Judge

batdude123
Magneto would suck the life energy out of Iceman. wink

The-Judge

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The-Judge
he cantwink its the ultimate magnetcontrol vs the ultimate icecontrolbig grin now, which is the most powerful element?
Magnetism trumps ice and water control. Becuz water and ice have electromagnetic components to them. To which magneto can control.

Accel
Iceman is Omega. Magneto isn't.

Therefore, Iceman wins by default. Don't argue that logic!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Accel
Iceman is Omega. Magneto isn't.

Therefore, Iceman wins by default. Don't argue that logic! magneto's feats are way above iceman's wink

Accel
Originally posted by Accel
Don't argue that logic!
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
magneto's feats are way above iceman's wink
mad

The-Judge

batdude123
he cantwink its the ultimate magnetcontrol vs the ultimate icecontrolbig grin now, which is the most powerful element?

Yes little child, he can...

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2629/magdrawslifeenergy8et.jpg

The-Judge

batdude123
well, that takes time, and phoenix uses fire, its the bottle effectwink

It sucks out life energy if you cared to read the scan. And let him freeze him. The cold increases magnetism's power.

The-Judge

The-Judge

batdude123
magneto is still a human and need to breath. he cant if he is frossen by a ton of ice

Magneto is in no way, shape, or form "human." He gets his shields up; the cold increases his power.

batdude123
maybe, but he cant do that to iceman... he would be frossen in a half second, and magneto isnt stupid enouh to attack in such harsh ways against a omega

Right.... and Jean "isn't" an Omega. roll eyes (sarcastic) And why exactly wouldn't he attack in such "harsh" ways against Bobby. What, is he trying to protect him or something? Does he not want Bobby to get hurt? roll eyes (sarcastic) Honestly, do you really believe the crap you post?

The-Judge

The-Judge

batdude123
bobby isnt of the fireelement, and iceman attacks faster.

This doesn't matter. Erik wasn't sucking out the "fire" like you'd want to believe. He was sucking out Jean's life energy like a sponge. Bobby is just as vulnerable to that as the Phoenix is.

And how can you possibly know Bobby attacks faster? Erik can summon his shields in milliseconds. From there.... BOTTLE EFFECT.

MightyEInherjar
Magneto wins...

LMAO..."the fireelement"

The-Judge

batdude123
watch the drawing... watch her fire... its being sucked in. the fire is the force of the phonix forca, aka, LIFE-forcewink

blink You sir, are an idiot.

Her "fire" isn't her life force. laughing out loud Try again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
Ill get into this later....but shifty guess who I think wins big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ill get into this later....but shifty guess who I think wins big grin

Magneto. laughing out loud

The-Judge

batdude123
when he is sucking the lifeforce of iceman, he would get stabbed by an icestickbig grin

What the f**k?

He has class 100 durability and strength due the EM energies coursing through his body. wink

srankmissingnin
Iceman once impaled Magneto with a giant ice spike. I don't remember what happened exactly after that but it was pretty much Magneto laughing saying that because of his powers of magnetism he could control ice and that his body just metabolized the ice spike and made him stronger.

The-Judge

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Iceman once impaled Magneto with a giant ice spike. I don't remember what happened exactly after that but it was pretty much Magneto laughing saying that because of his powers of magnetism he could control ice and that his body just metabolized the ice spike and made him stronger.

evillaugh

The-Judge

batdude123

Validus
Those feats suck. Hercules wears metal. Colossus is metal.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Those feats suck. Hercules wears metal. Colossus is metal.

He used strength alone Val. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

The-Judge

batdude123
well, i know when i have lost... magneto wins... you won, batdudewink

Cool.

Validus
Rubbish. Any scan of Magneto going to hand to hand with Colossus is highly suspect.

batdude123
Rubbish. Any scan of Magneto going to hand to hand with Colossus is highly suspect.

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/492/magcolagain3pg.jpg

Blair Wind
I wanna know something. Can magneto have all his molecules go to absolute zero and survive? Mags isnt the only one who has controlled blood. Iceman did so to emma frost. Iceman can exist as water vapor in such an area that while magneto might be able to control said water vapor, he wouldnt know which water vapor is Iceman and which is plain water vapor (as sentinals couldnt even detect his mutant signature).
Iceman doesnt have to go the physical route to beat him (and he would lose if he did).
But for the easiest win? Stop all of Mags molecules erm

juggernaut66666
nope since magneto can also increase his phisical strenght

batdude123
I wanna know something. Can magneto have all his molecules go to absolute zero and survive? Mags isnt the only one who has controlled blood. Iceman did so to emma frost. Iceman can exist as water vapor in such an area that while magneto might be able to control said water vapor, he wouldnt know which water vapor is Iceman and which is plain water vapor (as sentinals couldnt even detect his mutant signature).
Iceman doesnt have to go the physical route to beat him (and he would lose if he did).
But for the easiest win? Stop all of Mags molecules erm

Iceman can make it go ALMOST absolute zero.

Oh, and you're post holds about as much merit as me saying Magneto sucks his life force out ie the bottle effect.

juggernaut66666
magneto increases the gravity so iceman won't be able to move

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

This should be an open and shut deal. Magneto wins.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by batdude123
Iceman can make it go ALMOST absolute zero.

Oh, and you're post holds about as much merit as me saying Magneto sucks his life force out ie the bottle effect.

no expression

Is that SUPPOSED to be an insult? Did you just call your own post rubbish? Because anything Ive said Iceman has done more than once (unlike your life force scan roll eyes (sarcastic) )
Virtually and almost are not the same thing. The scan that we use to determine how cold iceman can go says virtually. Its so close that there isnt a significant difference. Like saying .000000001 is significanly different from .0000000001. Its not that big of a deal. For all intents and purposes? He can stop molecular motion to absolute zero. Besides how is Magneto going to find out where he is? He can be in any part of the water vapor and water vapor is water vapor no matter if Iceman is inhabiting it or not.

Why does it have to be a physical matter (ie Iceman impales him?)
Iceman does the miousture inversion trick and he can do many different things:
A) Stop his molecular motion
B) Create a "iceman" to fight magneto while dehyradting him like storm was doing in your own scan (and iceman can do it MUCH quicker by just ripping his water out)
C) Miousture inversion his head (and how can he defend against that?)
E) Transmute the water in Mags body to gas (just like he transmuted Ice into water)

batdude123
no expression

Is that SUPPOSED to be an insult? Did you just call your own post rubbish? Because anything Ive said Iceman has done more than once (unlike your life force scan roll eyes (sarcastic) )
Virtually and almost are not the same thing. The scan that we use to determine how cold iceman can go says virtually. Its so close that there isnt a significant difference. Like saying .000000001 is significanly different from .0000000001. Its not that big of a deal. For all intents and purposes? He can stop molecular motion to absolute zero. Besides how is Magneto going to find out where he is? He can be in any part of the water vapor and water vapor is water vapor no matter if Iceman is inhabiting it or not.

So you wanna get rough, huh Blair? laughing out loud

Since Magneto can also control ice, and make the effects of it worth sh*t, what's to debate here? He used it to POWER HIMSELF UP. By your logic, this giant ice spike would've frozen his insides since it's VIRTUALLY absolute zero (Btw, space has also been proclaimed to be virtually absolute zero as well). And yet, Magneto LAUGHED and used it to power himself up. laughing out loud

"Iceman once impaled Magneto with a giant ice spike. I don't remember what happened exactly after that but it was pretty much Magneto laughing saying that because of his powers of magnetism he could control ice and that his body just metabolized the ice spike and made him stronger."

On top of that, Magneto could just suck the life force out of him just as easily as whatever Iceman can do. messed Or as juggernaut66666 said, reverse the gravity or increase it so that Iceman litterally couldn't do anything, and then.... what for it.... SUCK THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF HIM!!! Yay!!!! clap

Oh, and since apparently he can control Ice, that must mean it's part of the EM spectrum. And guess what? He can perceive the world solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy, and sense disruptions alongside magnetic lines of force (which encompass the entire planet).

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magthrowscolossusoutfromroomwi.jpg

So, he'd know exactly where Iceman would be, and he could plan accordingly. Once he puts those shields up, Bobby is f*cked royally here. wink

juggernaut66666
iceman is so outmached here and don't come up with that fake x-men forever feat magneto has tons of ways of beating iceman

batdude123
B) Create a "iceman" to fight magneto while dehyradting him like storm was doing in your own scan (and iceman can do it MUCH quicker by just ripping his water out)
E) Transmute the water in Mags body to gas (just like he transmuted Ice into water)

A. Yeah, I'd like to see Bobby do that. Especially once Magneto puts those shields up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

B. Magneto could sense which is the real one and attack Bobby.

C. There are dozens upon dozens of things Magneto could do to kill Bobby, while you only have a few.

D. Wow, transmutating ice into water. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) Not exactly a big step there, Blair. And it wouldn't exactly be called "transmutating" considering ice and water are the same damn chemical. laughing out loud So, there goes your transmutating argument out the window.

Blair Wind
So you wanna get rough, huh Blair? laughing out loud

Since Magneto can also control ice, and make the effects of it worth sh*t, what's to debate here? He used it to POWER HIMSELF UP. By your logic, this giant ice spike would've frozen his insides since it's VIRTUALLY absolute zero (Btw, space has also been proclaimed to be virtually absolute zero as well). And yet, Magneto LAUGHED and used it to power himself up. laughing out loud

"Iceman once impaled Magneto with a giant ice spike. I don't remember what happened exactly after that but it was pretty much Magneto laughing saying that because of his powers of magnetism he could control ice and that his body just metabolized the ice spike and made him stronger."

On top of that, Magneto could just suck the life force out of him just as easily as whatever Iceman can do. messed Or as juggernaut66666 said, reverse the gravity or increase it so that Iceman litterally couldn't do anything, and then.... what for it.... SUCK THE LIFE FORCE OUT OF HIM!!! Yay!!!! clap

Oh, and since apparently he can control Ice, that must mean it's part of the EM spectrum. And guess what? He can perceive the world solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy, and sense disruptions alongside magnetic lines of force (which encompass the entire planet).

http://img392.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magthrowscolossusoutfromroomwi.jpg

So, he'd know exactly where Iceman would be, and he could plan accordingly. Once he puts those shields up, Bobby is f*cked royally here. wink

Rough? You havent seen anything yet
confused where are you getting this idea of pure "ice"? Look at my posts again. Read what I said. Magneto can control ice (and I of course would like to see this scan that your basing so much of it on) but can he control molecules in the way that Iceman can? The actual movement of them? oh and look at this again:
B) Create a "iceman" to fight magneto while dehydrating him like storm was doing in YOUR OWN scan (and iceman can do it MUCH quicker by just ripping his water out)
E) Transmute the water in Mags body to gas (just like he transmuted Ice into water) How does he defend against this??

now lets think of this logically, again. You say Magneto would be able to tell where Iceman is because he can "see" water vapor. Listen to what you just said. Water vapor is ALREADY present in the air. Its ALL around us. Iceman can turn himself, and others to water vapor. Its not DIFFERENT from water vapor. Its all the same. No one could tell where icemans water vapor is compared to.......water vapor.
(oh and space? Iceman is king in terms of ice powers. He froze what space could not: Ie a Celestial ship and ALL OF ITS MOLECULES (actualy wording, everything it IS). You really think that Iceman cant go colder than space?)

juggernaut66666
btw by in uncanny x-men comics when polaris tried to kill bobby tried to freeze polaris who easily controlled bobby iceblast and said even in water there are molecules she can manipulate magneto>>>>>>polaris

Blair Wind
A. Yeah, I'd like to see Bobby do that. Especially once Magneto puts those shields up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

B. Magneto could sense which is the real one and attack Bobby.

C. There are dozens upon dozens of things Magneto could do to kill Bobby, while you only have a few.

D. Wow, transmutating ice into water. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) Not exactly a big step there, Blair. And it wouldn't exactly be called "transmutating" considering ice and water are the same damn chemical. laughing out loud So, there goes your transmutating argument out the window.

A) His shields? What do shields have to do with anything? He attacks past it. Or his body. Besides the point.

B) Real one? Icemans in the air somewhere...he can create ice dupes to fight others. He rips his water out. Nuff said

C) Cant defend against it can you?

D) Bah you know what I mean....Iceman can control gas, water, and ice. How does Mags defend against having his own water supply (which is like what 70% of the human body) suddeny turn to water vapor?

Blair Wind
btw by in uncanny x-men comics when polaris tried to kill bobby tried to freeze polaris who easily controlled bobby iceblast and said even in water there are molecules she can manipulate magneto>>>>>>polaris

Pish Posh. Who the hell has said hes gonna use an ice blast? Of course he would lose that way. Iceman has more options than just the "iceblast"
Read what I said again erm

Blair Wind
Rough? You havent seen anything yet
confused where are you getting this idea of pure "ice"? Look at my posts again. Read what I said. Magneto can control ice (and I of course would like to see this scan that your basing so much of it on) but can he control molecules in the way that Iceman can? The actual movement of them? oh and look at this again:
B) Create a "iceman" to fight magneto while dehydrating him like storm was doing in YOUR OWN scan (and iceman can do it MUCH quicker by just ripping his water out)
E) Transmute the water in Mags body to gas (just like he transmuted Ice into water) How does he defend against this??

now lets think of this logically, again. You say Magneto would be able to tell where Iceman is because he can "see" water vapor. Listen to what you just said. Water vapor is ALREADY present in the air. Its ALL around us. Iceman can turn himself, and others to water vapor. Its not DIFFERENT from water vapor. Its all the same. No one could tell where icemans water vapor is compared to.......water vapor.
(oh and space? Iceman is king in terms of ice powers. He froze what space could not: Ie a Celestial ship and ALL OF ITS MOLECULES (actualy wording, everything it IS). You really think that Iceman cant go colder than space?)
Near the bottom of the last page

juggernaut66666
Pish Posh. Who the hell has said hes gonna use an ice blast? Of course he would lose that way. Iceman has more options than just the "iceblast"
i know he has more abilities like iceblast but since iceman is made of ice magneto can do what ever he desires to hm

batdude123

Bobby is alive, isn't he? He isn't pure water vapor or ice. He is alive. Therefore, he can have his lifefoce sucked out, and Magneto can sense where he is. Plain and simple. Water and ice have molecules that can be manipulated by Magneto. He was POWERED up by Bobby's attack. The cold is not going to hurt him. And Iceman can't transmutate. To transmutate means to convert one chemical into another. Turning ice into water isn't transmutating. laughing out loud THEY'RE THE SAME CHEMICAL. crylaugh Oh, and Magneto can also create a sentient being of EM energy to combat for him as well. And the space comment was just a word of association. Virtually absolute zero doesn't mean it is absolute zero. Other wise, Bobby wouldn't even be able to move himself at all. He would LACK kinetic movement in his body. Nothing in the universe can happen without kinetic movement. laughing out loud And gravity could also be taken over by Magneto, so Bobby would be helpless. Magneto wins here. wink

batdude123

And Magneto is more than one little power as well.

batdude123
C) Cant defend against it can you?

Water vapor has molecules that can be manipulated by Magneto. Null point. That better?

Blair Wind
Bobby is alive, isn't he? He isn't pure water vapor or ice. He is alive. Therefore, he can have his lifefoce sucked out, and Magneto can sense where he is. Plain and simple. Water and ice have molecules that can be manipulated by Magneto. He was POWERED up by Bobby's attack. The cold is not going to hurt him. And Iceman can't transmutate. To transmutate means to convert one chemical into another. Turning ice into water isn't transmutating. laughing out loud THEY'RE THE SAME CHEMICAL. crylaugh Oh, and Magneto can also create a sentient being of EM energy to combat for him as well. And the space comment was just a word of association. Virtually absolute zero doesn't mean it is absolute zero. Other wise, Bobby wouldn't even be able to move himself at all. He would LACK kinetic movement in his body. Nothing in the universe can happen without kinetic movement. laughing out loud And gravity could also be taken over by Magneto, so Bobby would be helpless. Magneto wins here. wink

You do know your making no sense right? Bobby is an elemental. Omega mutant elemental to be more precise. Therefore he CAN turn to PURE ice, water, or water vapor. Please show me one more scan of Magneto ever stealing someones life force. Please.
Damn you use one word wrong and someone jumps at you. Doesnt matter. Ive listed various ways as to how Iceman could win, and all your defenses for him where a bit ambigious. Oh and Bobby can MAKE it that cold. Doesnt mean when he is ice he becomes that cold erm
Gravity? What does gravity have to do with it? Iceman "teleports" to more water vapor. Tell me HOW does Magneto know where Iceman is coming from and HOW Magneto can stop his water turning to gas, or is head?

H. S. 6
Iceman could occupy the water vapor in Magneto's own body. I fail to see what Mags is going to do to combat that.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Iceman could occupy the water vapor in Magneto's own body. I fail to see what Mags is going to do to combat that.
magneto can exist as pure enrgy aswell wink

Blair Wind
Water vapor has molecules that can be manipulated by Magneto. Null point. That better?

Show me where Mags can do that.

Besides the point. How can he locate Iceman in that form?

and HS6 is right. What is he going to do prey tell?

ExtraMision5555

H. S. 6

First time I've heard that one.

Scans?

Blair Wind

Yea? Show me in 616 cannon where Magneto can do that. Ill admit to being wrong if you can show me. Not a what if, or a "future" timeline.

juggernaut66666
i don't have scans only read it in his bios

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Water and ice have electrons and magneto can control all electrons and protons. He will have complete control over his own body's water. Iceman isn't going to usurp the will of magneto. Magneto can ball iceman up in a nice tight force field and send him str8 into the sun. let's see bobby put that out.

H. S. 6
i don't have scans only read it in his bios

Well, then it has no place in this debate, does it? wink

Blair Wind
Ive heard it was only in a what if. Therefore not valid for this debate.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Water and ice have electrons and magneto can control all electrons and protens. He will have complete control over his own body's water. Iceman isn't going to usurp the will of magneto. Magneto can ball iceman up in a nice tight force field and send him str8 into the sun. let's see bobby put that out.

Too bad a consciousness doesn't have electrons or protons. There goes that theory. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
You do know your making no sense right? Bobby is an elemental. Omega mutant elemental to be more precise. Therefore he CAN turn to PURE ice, water, or water vapor. Please show me one more scan of Magneto ever stealing someones life force. Please.
Damn you use one word wrong and someone jumps at you. Doesnt matter. Ive listed various ways as to how Iceman could win, and all your defenses for him where a bit ambigious. Oh and Bobby can MAKE it that cold. Doesnt mean when he is ice he becomes that cold erm
Gravity? What does gravity have to do with it? Iceman "teleports" to more water vapor. Tell me HOW does Magneto know where Iceman is coming from and HOW Magneto can stop his water turning to gas, or is head?

All this "he's an Omega Mutant, so he automatically wins" bullshit is getting a little tiring here at KMC. Stating he's an Omega in my opinion is a cop out answer.

Stealing life energy? Um.... kay?

blink And you still haven't come up with a way for Bobby to defend against this.

Alright alright, sorry for the transmutating comment. laughing out loud

Bobby can't make it absolute zero. Plain and simple. Ice and water can be manipulated by Mags. Magneto used Bobby's attack to POWER himself up. Why's that hard to understand? Obviously Bobby can be manipulated by Magneto's powers. So yes, he can sense where Bobby is. And Magneto can create sentient beings out of EM energy as well. It goes both ways. Water can be controlled by Magneto as well, just like it can with Bobby. The difference? Magneto has thousands of other powers at his disposal.

And Magneto's shields can't be manipulated on the inside. He controls what goes on in there. So at best, Bobby's powers get deflected, or power Magneto up, while he's getting his life energy drained.

ExtraMision5555

For Claritys sake,

he wasnt wrong by using the word Transmutate, well, potentially wasnt wrong.

SCIENTIFFICLY, you are correct. it is, "to convert one element into another by bombarding it with alpha particles or neutrons"

But to transmutate can also mean to transform in form or apperance IE Solid to liquid, gas. etc.

so your both right

Blair Wind
All this "he's an Omega Mutant, so he automatically wins" bullshit is getting a little tiring here at KMC. Stating he's an Omega in my opinion is a cop out answer.

Stealing life energy? Um.... kay?

blink And you still haven't come up with a way for Bobby to defend against this.

Alright alright, sorry for the transmutating comment. laughing out loud

Bobby can't make it absolute zero. Plain and simple. Ice and water can be manipulated by Mags. Magneto used Bobby's attack to POWER himself up. Why's that hard to understand? Obviously Bobby can be manipulated by Magneto's powers. So yes, he can sense where Bobby is. And Magneto can create sentient beings out of EM energy as well. It goes both ways. Water can be controlled by Magneto as well, just like it can with Bobby. The difference? Magneto has thousands of other powers at his disposal.

And Magneto's shields can't be manipulated on the inside. He controls what goes on in there. So at best, Bobby's powers get deflected, or power Magneto up, while he's getting his life energy drained.

No show me one BESIDES that Phoenix life force scan? Ive seen it enough times. Please

Show me a scan of Magneto actually controlling bobby since he is ice. Or that scan your obsessing over that is just pure hearsay. Get the scan.

He can sense Bobbys consciousness?? Please, how is going to differentiate between water vapor.............and water vapor?
Thats he he defends. Bobby wont let him find him.

Mags can control what happens beyond the shield? So if say Spartan could teleport a peice of wood inside the shield, it wouldnt happen because? He cant control what happens if it just bypasses the shield itself. So yet again he can stop all his molecular motion. Die by turning his water into gas, or his head into water. Iceman wins wink

ExtraMision5555
Another thing, in that scan of phoenix, phoenix was weakened in that;;;, im not saying Magneto COULDENT do the same to iceman, but Iceman IS a very powerful mutant with complete mastery over his own element.

Whats to say magneto wouldent struggle trying rip his life force and or manipulate iceman? You have to factor in Iceman being an omega mutant into that formula, because it would be the difference between iceman getting played with and iceman remaining firm

batdude123
No show me one BESIDES that Phoenix life force scan? Ive seen it enough times. Please

Show me a scan of Magneto actually controlling bobby since he is ice. Or that scan your obsessing over that is just pure hearsay. Get the scan.

He can sense Bobbys consciousness?? Please, how is going to differentiate between water vapor.............and water vapor?
Thats he he defends. Bobby wont let him find him.

Mags can control what happens beyond the shield? So if say Spartan could teleport a peice of wood inside the shield, it wouldnt happen because? He cant control what happens if it just bypasses the shield itself. So yet again he can stop all his molecular motion. Die by turning his water into gas, or his head into water. Iceman wins wink

I show a scan proving what I say, and what do I get? Blair being a buttmunch. no expression If he can do that to the Phoenix, then he can do it to Bobby... whistle He obviously can do it, you just can't defend against it.... evillaugh

Srank has the scans...

Actually, good try, but no. The shield he created around his house can even stop teleporters from entering... yeah, he's that damn good. no expression

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/5045/magbigforcefield4wy.jpg

So Bobby ain't doing jack inside Magneto's shield. wink

Magneto wins.

Blair Wind
I show a scan proving what I say, and what do I get? Blair being a buttmunch. no expression If he can do that to the Phoenix, then he can do it to Bobby... whistle He obviously can do it, you just can't defend against it.... evillaugh

Srank has the scans...

Actually, good try, but no. The shield he created around his house can even stop teleporters from entering... yeah, he's that damn good. no expression

Magneto wins.

He did it once.....once isnt good enough man

and umm......when did it show the person actually.....teleporting? confused

ExtraMision5555

Srank has the scans...

Magneto wins.

I understand what your saying and its a good point, but i mean, the scan doesnt entirely proove that he could absolutely do it to magneto. She even said herself in the scan that she needs more energy, and that magneto saw her weakness, which enabled him to do such. Its not as impersseive as say, an anus wielding life beating pheonix. Not to say it was a lackluster feat. My point is, She was weak in that state, thus makeing it very questionable wether or not he could do the same to Iceman, or even manipulate him.

batdude123
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
She was weak in that state, thus makeing it very questionable wether or not he could do the same to Iceman, or even manipulate him.

He did it before, and she was weak after combatting Erik. no expression

batdude123
He did it once.....once isnt good enough man

and umm......when did it show the person actually.....teleporting? confused

Btw, I forgot to mention the simple fact that Magneto could send Bobby to another dimension for the BFR win via a wormhole. (X-Men: The End and Excalibur Vol. 3) Iceman=bye bye stick out tongue

ExtraMision5555
He did it before, and she was weak after combatting Erik. no expression

But he weakened her through combat or what have you, and THEN sucked her life force right? (im not being smart if it sounds that way lol, i am just trying to ensure my memory is not faulty)

batdude123
But he weakened her through combat or what have you, and THEN sucked her life force right? (im not being smart if it sounds that way lol, i am just trying to ensure my memory is not faulty)

Something like that, but a hell of a feat nonetheless. And it's not like Bobby is gonna win in .5 seconds (if he does win). Magneto has used Bobby's ice to power himself up. Ice can be controlled by Erik.

Blair Wind
edit

Ill be back in a sec

ExtraMision5555
Something like that, but a hell of a feat nonetheless. And it's not like Bobby is gonna win in .5 seconds (if he does win). Magneto has used Bobby's ice to power himself up. Ice can be controlled by Erik.

I see, yes a good feat none the less. I just dont think he could do it right off the bat, Perhaps eventually though as he did to phoenix. The only problem im seeing is sure, Magneto can control Ice to some degree, becuase some of what ice/water is composed of is in the em spectrum. But i seriously doubt he could do what iceman could do withinn his own range and better, let alone overpower Icemans own manipulation.

I could see it going either way, although i think Mags has more ways to kill iceman than iceman does mags. As far as raw power goes though, i duno.. hard to say. I mean, iceman is an omega mutant. BUT dont get me wrong, i am by no means saying that is merit for an iceman win

im just saying, when you look at all the other omega mutant feats and put them in perspective with iceman, (Vulcan, Cable, to name a few) they are all rediculous.

batdude123
I see, yes a good feat none the less. I just dont think he could do it right off the bat, Perhaps eventually though as he did to phoenix. The only problem im seeing is sure, Magneto can control Ice to some degree, becuase some of what ice/water is composed of is in the em spectrum. But i seriously doubt he could do what iceman could do withinn his own range and better, let alone overpower Icemans own manipulation.

I could see it going either way, although i think Mags has more ways to kill iceman than iceman does mags. As far as raw power goes though, i duno.. hard to say. I mean, iceman is an omega mutant. BUT dont get me wrong, i am by no means saying that is merit for an iceman win

im just saying, when you look at all the other omega mutant feats and put them in perspective with iceman, (Vulcan, Cable, to name a few) they are all rediculous.

Oh I agree that he can't control ice as well as Iceman. That'd be retarded of me to say. laughing out loud However, the effects of it have proved to by null. As a matter of fact, he can be powered up by it. wink

Fair enough. It'd be a good battle.

And did you say something about Cable? shifty

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2537vp1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2538ku3.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2539bz2.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2540jn1.jpg

whistle

ExtraMision5555
Oh I agree that he can't control ice as well as Iceman. That'd be retarded of me to say. laughing out loud However, the effects of it have proved to by null. As a matter of fact, he can be powered up by it. wink

Fair enough. It'd be a good battle.

And did you say something about Cable? shifty

http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2537vp1.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2538ku3.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2539bz2.jpg
http://img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xforce2540jn1.jpg

whistle

I agree, i think it would be a good battle, i just dont know as much about iceman as i do about magneto though, so im not entirely sure from his side. Im almost inclined to say magneto due to his incredible defenses, but i cant make a firm descision becuase of my iceman ignorance
ice-ignorance.
lol

as for the last part of your post lol

I ment Cable circa Cable & Deadpool 7-11? i think those are the issues. I think that cable would kill magneto or put up an extremely good fight. but i could be wrong. Maybe someone shuold make that thread>?

The-Judge

The-Judge

batdude123
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The-Judge

batdude123
Somebody tampering with MAGNETO'S blood. Yeah, good luck with that one. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

superbatman86
Celestial Ship>Anything Magneto has ever done.Bobby>Celestial ship.Bobby>Magneto.

The-Judge

batdude123
Originally posted by superbatman86
Celestial Ship>Anything Magneto has ever done.Bobby>Celestial ship.Bobby>Magneto.

Phoenix>Bobby

Magneto>Phoenix

Magneto>Bobby

ABC logic SUCKS.

batdude123

The-Judge

batdude123
magneto is overrated... all those incredible feats he do are used once, and maybe there is a reason henever uses it again?? maybe theyre hard, slow or nearly impossible to pull out? its not like just warps his opponents to other dimension in fightsmessed

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Forum rules, buddy.

ExtraMision5555
magneto is overrated... all those incredible feats he do are used once, and maybe there is a reason henever uses it again?? maybe theyre hard, slow or nearly impossible to pull out? its not like just warps his opponents to other dimension in fightsmessed

your sig is amaizng

batdude123
your sig is amaizng

laughing out loud

breeze85
Metal over ice... for now. wink

ExtraMision5555
laughing out loud

hahahahahaha

Big Sexy
magneto is overrated... all those incredible feats he do are used once, and maybe there is a reason henever uses it again?? maybe theyre hard, slow or nearly impossible to pull out? its not like just warps his opponents to other dimension in fightsmessed No the reason is "How the hell do you stop a guy that turns off your brain function, and rips you apart as soon as the fight starts." He has to job or theres no book.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
No the reason is "How the hell do you stop a guy that turns off your brain function, and rips you apart as soon as the fight starts." He has to job or theres no book.

Bingo.

Soleran
The only prayer bobby has in this fight is with his control over water and that fact his body is ice and can become water it would work very differently then most other mutants.

jrodslam
Originally posted by breeze85
Metal over ice... for now. wink

Ice freezes metal and shatters it. Iceman wins.big grin

Blair Wind
ha! I knew I WAS right. (but I didnt say anything about it) Theres a reason Magneto can block out teleporters, and I knew I had read it somewhere before. Teleporters (like nightcrawler here) teleport along the magnetic lines.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/A-F33-09.jpg
Therefore magneto can block them, meaning that well he CANT block someones POWERS (not teleporting) to simply bypass them and create the effect PAST the shields since there powers do not have to follow the magnetic lines erm

Grimm22
Phoenix>Bobby

Magneto>Phoenix

Magneto>Bobby

ABC logic SUCKS.

Oh come on no expression

Im sorry but Mags killing Phoniex was ridiculous.

A stroke kills her?!?!

xmarksthespot
Forum rules, buddy. Forum rules dictate he's powerless AFAIK.

Demigawd did a much better job of using the Magneto who only existed for a few issues of Excalibur and did things no other Magneto has shown.

Shi'ar have technology that can be used to block teleporters too. I don't think that would render the inside invulnerable to matter manipulation.

braz
Magneto. force field renders any of Bobby's attacks useless

superbatman86
Phoenix>Bobby

Magneto>Phoenix

Magneto>Bobby

ABC logic SUCKS. Oblivion>Pheonix
Oblivion>Magneto
Bobby>Oblivion
Bobby>Magneto

Blair Wind
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Shi'ar have technology that can be used to block teleporters too. I don't think that would render the inside invulnerable to matter manipulation.

Liking the new sig X big grin

xmarksthespot
Liking the new sig X big grin Hmm I think it might need a border of some sort.

I'm going to say Iceman wins... just to annoy batdude.

batdude123
Forum rules dictate he's powerless AFAIK.

Demigawd did a much better job of using the Magneto who only existed for a few issues of Excalibur and did things no other Magneto has shown.

I'm not Demigawd DAMMIT!!!! I don't debate like him, I'm not a Magneto fanboy!!! Get off me!!!!

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh come on no expression

Im sorry but Mags killing Phoniex was ridiculous.

A stroke kills her?!?!

That was Xorneto, n00b.

batdude123
Hmm I think it might need a border of some sort.

I'm going to say Iceman wins... just to annoy batdude.

You suck. disgust

Blair Wind
I'm not Demigawd DAMMIT!!!! I don't debate like him, I'm not a Magneto fanboy!!! Get off me!!!!

no expression

batdude123
no expression

Shaddup!!! disgust nutkick

Blair Wind
ha! I knew I WAS right. (but I didnt say anything about it) Theres a reason Magneto can block out teleporters, and I knew I had read it somewhere before. Teleporters (like nightcrawler here) teleport along the magnetic lines.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/A-F33-09.jpg
Therefore magneto can block them, meaning that well he CANT block someones POWERS (not teleporting) to simply bypass them and create the effect PAST the shields since there powers do not have to follow the magnetic lines erm
no expression

Iceman wins. Magnetos water turns into vapor, while all the while trying to search for iceman in all the water vapor in the earth.....which is alot....and since you cant tell the difference between iceman water molecules and.....water molecules its impossible. no expression

Grimm22
That was Xorneto, n00b.

Thats not how Morrison wrote it no expression

Thats just a lame marvel copout

batdude123
no expression

Iceman wins. Magnetos water turns into vapor, while all the while trying to search for iceman in all the water vapor in the earth.....which is alot....and since you cant tell the difference between iceman water molecules and.....water molecules its impossible. no expression

Magneto simply sends him to another dimension or sucks the life energy out of him. no expression

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thats not how Morrison wrote it no expression

Thats just a lame marvel copout

I wasn't even talking about that incident when I posted about Magneto beating the Phoenix.

Xorneto was later decapitated by Wolverine. WOLVERINE DAMMIT!!! no expression

xmarksthespot
Magneto simply sends him to another dimension or sucks the life energy out of him. And then he pulls the solar energy out of Superman wherever he is, without any knowlegde of where he is, no matter how fast Superman is moving, just by imagining it, all while blocking out the sun.Originally posted by batdude123
I wasn't even talking about that incident when I posted about Magneto beating the Phoenix.

Xorneto was later decapitated by Wolverine. WOLVERINE DAMMIT!!! no expression The finishing blow in Eve of Destruction was Wolverine stabbing Magneto.

batdude123
And then he pulls the solar energy out of Superman wherever he is, without any knowlegde of where he is, no matter how fast Superman is moving, just by imagining it, all while blocking out the sun.

tohslaugh I'm not Demigawd...

however, theoretically he DOES have the potential... shifty

batdude123
The finishing blow in Eve of Destruction was Wolverine stabbing Magneto.

The X-Men set him up didn't they?

xmarksthespot
tohslaugh I'm not Demigawd...

however, theoretically he DOES have the potential... shifty Then why are you rambling on about sending people to other dimensions? erm And Magneto beating "Phoenix".

Besides we already settled on you being a blurry and somewhat faded coffee-stained sticker-photo of him.

batdude123
Then why are you rambling on about sending people to other dimensions? erm And Magneto beating "Phoenix".

Besides we already settled on you being a blurry and somewhat faded coffee-stained sticker-photo of him.

Because he CAN do it.

Maybe DG was right about a lot of things... no expression

xmarksthespot
Because he CAN do it.

Maybe DG was right about a lot of things... no expression Which dimensions are you referring to? Dormammu's? Shuma-Gorath's? Otherworld? huh

The-Judge

batdude123
magneto cant attack and have his shields up at the same time...

You're a moron.

ExtraMision5555
lol, magneto CAN attack with his shields up

Blair Wind
Magneto simply sends him to another dimension or sucks the life energy out of him. no expression

wasnt magneto powered up by scarlet witch? besides in the TIME it takes him to create a wormhole, iceman can turn his water to gas. Or rip all the water from his body. Or turn his head into water vapor.....all simple quick attacks. erm

batdude123
wasnt magneto powered up by scarlet witch? besides in the TIME it takes him to create a wormhole, iceman can turn his water to gas. Or rip all the water from his body. Or turn his head into water vapor.....all simple quick attacks. erm

No, not in X-Men: The End and Excalibur Vol. 3.

And Magneto can also create stuff from the atoms in the air. Atomic control. He has complete control over atoms and shit. Yeah, he's that damn good... no expression

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00413fg2.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00414fg9.jpg

He also has a telepathic ability.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00513ct8.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00514tu6.jpg

Guess we're going to have to agree to disagree... no expression

Blair Wind
No, not in X-Men: The End and Excalibur Vol. 3.

And Magneto can also create stuff from the atoms in the air. Atomic control. He has complete control over atoms and shit. Yeah, he's that damn good... no expression

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00413fg2.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00414fg9.jpg

He also has a telepathic ability.

http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00513ct8.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00514tu6.jpg

Guess we're going to have to agree to disagree... no expression

A) He made a damn comb. Straining. Iceman has complete control over his element at a atomic level and can do it quickly and from many different ways. Iceman has the speed advantage in killing him, and the tactical one considering that Magneto is a human (and we all know how much water we all carry around erm )

B) Xavier helped him. Mute point no expression

batdude123
A) He made a damn comb. Straining. Iceman has complete control over his element at a atomic level and can do it quickly and from many different ways. Iceman has the speed advantage in killing him, and the tactical one considering that Magneto is a human (and we all know how much water we all carry around erm )

B) Xavier helped him. Mute point no expression

A) I'm not suggesting he's going to transmutate Magneto or anything. Simply proving that they both have atomic control. Magneto can affect stuff on a molecular level just as easily as Iceman.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2610/magtakesonplasticandceramic7lu.jpg

B) That's not even the point. He HAS a telepathic ability close to Charles' level.

Agree to disagree.... bastard. no expression

Blair Wind
A) I'm not suggesting he's going to transmutate Magneto or anything. Simply proving that they both have atomic control. Magneto can affect stuff on a molecular level just as easily as Iceman.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/2610/magtakesonplasticandceramic7lu.jpg

B) That's not even the point. He HAS a telepathic ability close to Charles' level.

Agree to disagree.... bastard. no expression

A) Not as easily as Iceman. Icemans power is to stop all motion at a molecular level. Or move it around (ripping water from people). Magnetos powers extend to that, but take much more time to actually be effective. For the first time: Iceman speedblitzes Magneto laughing

no expression

B) But he cant actually USE those powers. Invalid point. Non debatable. no expression

I agree to nothing......bastard no expression

batdude123
A) Not as easily as Iceman. Icemans power is to stop all motion at a molecular level. Or move it around (ripping water from people). Magnetos powers extend to that, but take much more time to actually be effective. For the first time: Iceman speedblitzes Magneto laughing

no expression

B) But he cant actually USE those powers. Invalid point. Non debatable. no expression

I agree to nothing......bastard no expression

A) What you're forgetting is that everything emits EM energy, and as such, Magneto can tamper with it. Even Iceman. no expression He either molecular effects Iceman, sucks his energy out, or sends him to another dimension. no expression

BOOBY ain't speedlbitzing Erik!!! mad

B) Yes he can. He's used Cerebro before. no expression

Yes you do... bastard. no expression

Blair Wind
A) What you're forgetting is that everything emits EM energy, and as such, Magneto can tamper with it. Even Iceman. no expression He either molecular effects Iceman, sucks his energy out, or sends him to another dimension. no expression

BOOBY ain't speedlbitzing Erik!!! mad

B) Yes he can. He's used Cerebro before. no expression

Yes you do... bastard. no expression

A) Icemans molecular control over his own body trumps magnetos no expression
Plus Iceman doesnt need a body and can transfer his consciousness to another place (and Magneto would know WHERE Iceman is) while he has his "iceman" battle for him no expression Bobbys control over water is greater than Magnetos extended powers

B) And when has he used those powers offensively WITHOUT outside help?? (cerebro, Xavier)

Can it......bastard no expression

batdude123
A) Icemans molecular control over his own body trumps magnetos no expression
Plus Iceman doesnt need a body and can transfer his consciousness to another place (and Magneto would know WHERE Iceman is) while he has his "iceman" battle for him no expression Bobbys control over water is greater than Magnetos extended powers

B) And when has he used those powers offensively WITHOUT outside help?? (cerebro, Xavier)

Can it......bastard no expression

A) No. The day Iceman affects water like Magneto affects electromagnetism on a MULTI-planet scale, then I'll agree with you.

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00116xz8.jpg

Besides, Magneto has Iceman's powers and WAY more. Don't give me the Omega mutant crap either. no expression

B) You have to have telepathy in order to use Cerebro in the first place. no expression

Agree to disagree damn you!!! mad

badabing
Meh. Magneto is overrated on these boards. Iceman FTW! shifty

Blair Wind
A) No. The day Iceman affects water like Magneto affects electromagnetism on a MULTI-planet scale, then I'll agree with you.

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00116xz8.jpg

Besides, Magneto has Iceman's powers and WAY more. Don't give me the Omega mutant crap either. no expression

B) You have to have telepathy in order to use Cerebro in the first place. no expression

Agree to disagree damn you!!! mad

A) Icemans control over matter effected a CELESTIAL SHIP. Froze everything on it.

http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p192kj.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p208wl.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p217vf.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p227kd.jpg

What was that scan you showed supposed to prove? That he can control magnetic waves no expression Your overextrapolating what he did in that scan erm

Iceman is Omega. shifty Therefore he has no limits big grin

B) So? We KNOW he has telepathy, but he CANT use it without outside help erm

C) How is Magneto going to detect iceman? When he is in his water vapor form? Hes just a consicsouiness in water vapor

Sentinals "killed him"
evaporated him (as the scans above stated) and could find no trace of his mutant signature
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake2yu.jpg

and yet:
(after Juggs comes in a kills a few)
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake24dz.jpg

D) How can magneto keep from having iceman rip his water out?
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

E) Besides he can miousture inversion others (AoA, but Icemans done more than AoA has already)
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemanaoa0wm.jpg
Who says he cant just turn his head into water vapor?
or turn the water he does have into gas? Since he controls water molecules in all three states
http://img370.imageshack.us/my.php?image=transmutesicetowater2my.jpg

or just freezing it all:
http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenn41p143oa.jpg
Meaning that Magneto wouldnt even have time to "power up from it"
ALSO where is this scan of Iceman powering up Magneto? If it DID happen, why couldnt he power magneto up so much that he couldnt hold all the energy in? Ala Cyclops to Bishop?

Iceman is more than just your snowball throwing idiot these days erm
Therefore I agree to non of your nonsense erm

The-Judge

Blair Wind
Well that could happen too.....including his insides erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>