Imperiex Prime Vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tooa/presence
No prep and they are zapped by the comic writers to fight each other somewhere with millions of miles of empty space. The comic writers aren''t biased. Who wins?

Air Legend
Wouldn't supes win since he was able to punch a hole through Imperiex's armor with just a short sundip?

rico777
Imperiex Prime wins

By Superman Prime's feats it's still uncertain on where he ranks in the cosmic poll. Superman 1M has done much more impressive things.. but if i were to rank Superman Prime by his few feats right now, i'd rank him about Skyfather +

quanchi112
imperiex prime

guy222
Originally posted by Air Legend
No prep and they are zapped by the comic writers to fight each other somewhere with millions of miles of empty space. The comic writers aren''t biased. Who wins?

imperiex prime ftw

Gecko4lif
Supes prime ripps open the time space contium to form a army of supes primes from only seconds apart

let the rape begin

kevdude
Imperiex Prime vaporises him

masterbruce
this is spite...Superman Prime dismisses Imperiex Prime with but a gesture

King Kandy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Hahaha... Care to explain why?

rico777

laughing Yes please explain

superkronick92
A two minute sundipped supes owned b13 merged wuth imperiex, This Supes has been sundipping for thousands of years.

quanchi112
this is spite...Superman Prime dismisses Imperiex Prime with but a gesture please tell me ur not serious.

TheGame17
Originally posted by rico777
Imperiex Prime wins

By Superman Prime's feats it's still uncertain on where he ranks in the cosmic poll. Superman 1M has done much more impressive things.. but if i were to rank Superman Prime by his few feats right now, i'd rank him about Skyfather +

well i think its clear superman prime is greater than supes 1Million.

quanchi112
imperiex prime wins this.

Estacado
Originally posted by superkronick92
A two minute sundipped supes owned b13 merged wuth imperiex, This Supes has been sundipping for thousands of years.
So pushing B13 through a boomtube is ownage?ermm

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Estacado
So pushing B13 through a boomtube is ownage?ermm
Of the highest kind shifty .

KMC_Drifter
Even though Superman Prime doesn't have as many on panel feats as Superman 1 million...doesn't mean that Superman 1 million is more powerful. It should be given that Prime is well beyond any of the future supermen....he is basically a god to them. Prime should be much..much more powerful than anyone on the JLA 1 million...combined.

Superman 1 million is really beyond even pre-crisis levels...without the same pre-crisis weaknesses that Superman had. With all this said....we can still only speculate the victor of this fight. Going by on-panel evidence....Imperiex Prime has more feats...and would win this. However...going by speculation....and gut feeling....I say that Prime beats Imperiex...rather easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Even though Superman Prime doesn't have as many on panel feats as Superman 1 million...doesn't mean that Superman 1 million is more powerful. It should be given that Prime is well beyond any of the future supermen....he is basically a god to them. Prime should be much..much more powerful than anyone on the JLA 1 million...combined.

Superman 1 million is really beyond even pre-crisis levels...without the same pre-crisis weaknesses that Superman had. With all this said....we can still only speculate the victor of this fight. Going by on-panel evidence....Imperiex Prime has more feats...and would win this. However...going by speculation....and gut feeling....I say that Prime beats Imperiex...rather easily. ur gut feeling is wrong here and has been wrong a whole lotta times.

hulkcpbifiussjf
ok superman punched a whole through not imperiex prime
Imperiex def wins

rico777
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter

Superman 1 million is really beyond even pre-crisis levels...without the same pre-crisis weaknesses that Superman had. With all this said....we can still only speculate the victor of this fight. Going by on-panel evidence....Imperiex Prime has more feats...and would win this. However...going by speculation....and gut feeling....I say that Prime beats Imperiex...rather easily.

Although it is stated that Superman Prime is far greater than all of those within the Superman dynasty including Superman 1M. We haven't seen anything that conclusivly proves this. Is Superman Prime a universal threat? he could be, but we haven't seen the feats that can prove this. So it's kind of hard to say if he could beat somebody as powerful as Imperiex Prime.

But i do agree with your gut feeling if everything thats said about him is true, he definitely has the chance of beating Imperiex Prime. But on panel evidence doesn't show this unfortunately sad

batdude123
Inconclusive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Inconclusive. nah imperiex prime wins for sure.

Sirius77
Originally posted by rico777
Imperiex Prime wins

No, no no...
Superman-prime simultameously supplies energy
to thousands, if not millions of his descendants. Still
he has the ability to re-make destroyed planets.
Lets look at All-star Superman. He can lift the Earth
without trying.
Superman-prime is that times one million years of sun-dipping.
A normal Superman with a weeks worth of sun-dipping pwned
warworld. And pushed it with planetary engines pushing the
opposite way.

Superman-prime ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
No, no no...
Superman-prime simultameously supplies energy
to thousands, if not millions of his descendants. Still
he has the ability to re-make destroyed planets.
Lets look at All-star Superman. He can lift the Earth
without trying.
Superman-prime is that times one million years of sun-dipping.
A normal Superman with a weeks worth of sun-dipping pwned
warworld. And pushed it with planetary engines pushing the
opposite way.

Superman-prime ftw. imperiex prime can destory the universe. i win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.