Batman and Nightwing v Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
pretend spidey is convinced bats was the one who shot aunt may . . .

it's a city setting at night and they start about a block apart. would bats and nightwing be able to take out this baddest of all types of spiderman?

endrict
Spidey with ease.

Juntai
http://img18.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc275&image=297_batcowlemp.jpg

whistle

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img18.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc275&image=297_batcowlemp.jpg

whistle

umm, why do i see dancing with the stars . . .? blink

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
umm, why do i see dancing with the stars . . .? blink Dunno, I see a scan.

"My cowl shields my brain from the effects of an electromagnetic pulse. How's your head?"
Click.
EMP goes off.

leonidas
Dunno, I see a scan.

"My cowl shields my brain from the effects of an electromagnetic pulse. How's your head?"
Click.
EMP goes off.

ahh . . .

what's the range? would his senses let him know it's coming and avoid it? or i wonder if spidey could somehow sneak up on him after first losing himself in the buildings.

endrict
Originally posted by leonidas
umm, why do i see dancing with the stars . . .? blink

Me too....

ExtraMision5555
batman and nightwing might be able to squeeze out a few
but that sa big might

Wally West
Dunno, I see a scan.

Click.
EMP goes off.
I don't see the scan either, but speaking of EMPs, Nightwing showed in Outsiders/Checkmate recently he carries an EMP-in-a-pocket weapon too, so he and Bats could both try that move at once straight away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's a split. Two on one And two very very good Humans with lot's of Tech who are used to fighting bad guys stronger than Spidey. Spidey is pissed so I'll give him half. If it were one vs One I"d say spidey takes them all.

WEBS&CLAWS
if batman got prep time he will rape spider-man all by himself he can create a spray which will take his spider powers then he will create a power gloves and a power suit which gives him the power of WWH then he can create a force field around him with his belt and murder spider-man

leonidas
Originally posted by WEBS&CLAWS
if batman got prep time he will rape spider-man all by himself he can create a spray which will take his spider powers then he will create a power gloves and a power suit which gives him the power of WWH then he can create a force field around him with his belt and murder spider-man

blink

nvrbeenwthagirl
eek! laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance confused sick

ExtraMision5555

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.